[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

So as i drove back to work this new song (new as in first time i heard it) was playing on the radio n it totally made me think of JCW and NJH. 

So i shazam n the lyrics (portion of it cause there r parts that r suggestive n sexuallly implied)

Heaven only knows where you've been.
But I don't really need to know.
I know where you're gonna go.

On my heart where you're resting your head.
And you just look so beautiful.
Just like you were an angel.

Can I stop the flow of time?
Can I swim in your divine?
'Cause I don't think I'd ever leave this place

Cause you're the only one for me.
I found me an angel.
I can see it in your halo.
Have you ever dreamt of what we can do?
Have you ever sent an "I love you"?
I've never felt the feelings that I feel for you.
So, maybe we can make a "we" of "me" and "you".
Let's make it last forever.
I promise you that no one else will ever treat you better.

and i cant help getting all these thoughts on JCW and NJH. In my mind they are sending each other texts, and having hush hush conversations at night... (similar to ebh and njw in ep 39)

tumblr_osdr3ulkzl1u5c21go3_r1_250.gif

They can only blame their fiery chemistry off screen for my mind wandering off.

@gglex6275 (by the way do u mind to edit ur post n remove the quoted pic just to adhere to soompi rules ya) and @biejuju omg where to hide.. @attriste brought that to my attention the other day.. I cant stay away from the thread. And my dear husband knows once the wife is passionate about sth u cant tear her away. I have like 8 octopus legs hanging onto this ship.

@Hello_JIS u've joined the guttertrain with ur banana milkshake? 

• Like 18

1 minute ago, lovethatlook said:

@moonlightserenade Heee. LOLing...... gutter... here we come....

Sailor moon is surely proud waving that wand... or we can call it the magic scepter then LOL :D

BTW: Is that the wand that can turn a frog into a prince? 

*:cookie::wub:* The scepter works its magic and crowns the kitty* no pun intended, *blushing* ROFL!!!!! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, moonlightserenade said:

*:cookie::wub:* The scepter works its magic and crowns the kitty* no pun intended, *blushing* ROFL!!!!! 

LOL. isnt the kitty suppose to crown the prince, for he has the scepter after all? Omo... gonna hide too behind the door ...:cookie::D:cookie:

• Like 4

Just now, waveoflove said:

It will take me 2 years atleast to prepare myself to learn it.

I have been dabbling in hangul for two years inconsistently. So I made a decision of where I will be next Fall to learn hangul. :D

2 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

LOL. isnt the kitty suppose to crown the prince, for he has the scepter after all? Omo... gonna hide too behind the door ...:cookie::D:cookie:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

:lol::cookie::wub:

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, sharreb said:

@gglex6275 (by the way do u mind to edit ur post n remove the quoted pic just to adhere to soompi rules ya) and @biejuju omg where to hide.. @attriste brought that to my attention the other day.. I cant stay away from the thread. And my dear husband knows once the wife is passionate about sth u cant tear her away. I have like 8 octopus legs hanging onto this ship.

IKR...***still hiding behind door***

I'm trying my best to not laughing :wink: in front of my pc while reading the #ByeontaeSquad posting...Its seem #ByeontaeSquad really advanced and many followers rn :tongue::tongue:

• Like 4

17 hours ago, valleryrose said:

About that bracelet.. I suppose it was a birthday gift..? Now who was the person  gifting it?? *no more comments*

@valleryrose Good point. He just had his birthday during filming SP. 

*Just popping out from my head* 

*EHM* how about this : That bracelet might be a birthday gift from someone who is special in fact they really spent his birthday based on JCW said that he did spent his bday with actors, crew and staff of SP. And this may be related to Hyunnie post in her IG with that signature necklace.  Both showing to each other " I wore the gift you gave to me " . 

Cute how they play "tug and pull" about " visit me in the army". Wookie and Hyunnie did brought up the issue in their interview. Play a game you guys? hehehe

JCW was testing the water. During filming when JH said she will visit him, he might jumped out of joy in his heart but he pretended he did not expect JH to come so he just brushed off her offer jokingly said " Dont need to come". After that he probably felt regret and he brought out that issue again in interview with joking and teasing manner but he did made a remark  " 오면 너무 고맙고 울 지도 모른다”며 너스레를 떨었다. He added (plus smiley) " I would be very thankful and might cry If she comes."  

The way he said it just letting JH know that he is waiting for her and she has to come LOL. That words "I might cry if she comes " are really meant something if i might say. For such mature man this could be meant something the way he shared that he might shed tears out of joy to public in his  interview is not usual, dont you think? Thankful is safe word. But crying? If he said about his mother it made sense too but it's JH we are talking about. What JH means for him that he might cry if she comes? If he might shed tears that someone must be have special meaning for him. Would he shed tears if CTJ is the one who come? Probably not LOL

Later if Hyunnie did really come they could easily answer the media without have to  deny or confirm anything because they already opened up about this visiting issue before.

I notice how cute Wookie referred JH as Ji Hyunnie in his interview. But he did not refer other with close nickname. Hohoho you want to show that you and JH shared close relationship Wookie? 

Im not sure I cant catch up with you guys. Im drowning in hundred pages :astonished::astonished:

But keep it coming hahahah. Sorry cant mention all of you one by one. And welcome to any one who just join this thread.

• Like 15

59 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

hi dearie.. Remember to remove the video or picture or gif when replying okie dear? *huggles* 

Thank you dear for the reminder.I thought I just quoted the senteces without realizing it content the gif :D

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, sharreb said:

kekekek, the guttertrain is too fast to catch up, and it is out of my league:tongue:

21 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

It's one of those days when I wish I have super powers like superman who can see and hear  through walls! :D

Do you think it is so exciting when we watch and hear half, and speculate another half.  :grimace:

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

I really would LOVE LOVE to see JCW sing 101 reasons live. Do you know when we will see that clip of him singing live in his recent appearance?

I was looking for it as well, they say he sang it.. but nobody seems to have uploaded it? Ottokkee! Hey, chingu I am off to work, don't work so fast on the posting so that I wont have so many pages to back read LOL!

• Like 9