[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

51 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

@aladidah Then read it at your own risk ^^

Reveal hidden contents
  • Few hours before that statement he clearly said he has forgotten they worked in same project as adult and child actor. So it's inconsistent 
  • Waited for 8 years? It's cheesy and insincere which is why he was embarrassed.
  • Ji Hyun's reaction also shows she can't take him seriously. (He just lost brownie points)   

Looking at how close they are now I do think he would like to met her a bit earlier tho. Since he kept seeing her and had good impression of her. Nothing like crush but like anyone else he might have found her cute, natural, approachable with a child like smile. ^^

Phew! was that it? I was expecting some hardcore reality check to slap me right around. Nah! My delulu is not that bad....I still think I'm pretty level headed butttttt imma still use the 8years thing though when I need to :D

• Like 10

Fuhhh...I'm done with my backreading and loves all comments here..good night from my side of world..:)

'I am you and you are me.Everyday is perfect with you' shout to all Jiji's family here. *hugs:blush:*

Cto.

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I try to persuade my 21 years old little brother to watch SP & it works!Haha..now he is officially Jiji's shipper:D .Before this ,he saw I watched SKL & said " arghhh I don't want to watch this .The female lead is not pretty "...Ok fine.I know ,most of young man like my little brother are looking forward for a goddess looks female lead before start to watch any drama .

But last 2 days ,he asked me with a face full of curiousity " What are you doing ?I always see you smiling in front of your phone like an idiot " ..hahaha...I told him that I am really hooked to SP drama but I did'nt tell him about Jiji's chemistry (not to mention this soompi thread :D ) .And I didn't tell him Bokshil & Eun Bong Hee is the same person .

He managed to finish all 40 episodes within 2 days!!Hahaha..guess what ..he said Bong Hee is PRETTY :lol:  & their chemistry is AMAZING !!He laughed to death when I said ,you know what ,this is the girl from SKL .He can't recognize her because NJH really transformed to a pretty young lady in this drama. I just got to know ,my brother is song song shippers & DOTS fans .He said ,he got song song vibes from this couple after I show some of bts to him .I am not  telling him that I am Jiji's shippers till now.Haha..he told me this "Listen here ,from a man's perspective .This guy already fall for that pretty Bong Hee" .I am not sure either I want to trust my lil brother words or not .But its really calm my shipper heart when someone outside from my delulu world said this :lol:

Outsiders point of view especially from men are always trustworthy in these shipping situations, since they have no biases and can see things clearer than us. So thumbs up for you bro :wink: 

• Like 17

Has this part of her interview been shared here? Just sharing if it didn't. Since i'm using my phone, i'm not able to paste the translation in a full size. You guys can just click the Twitter account..

• Like 20

9 minutes ago, sharreb said:

DISCUSSION ON KISSING SCENES (slightly pervy post alert)

Base off interview:

NJH: oppa inevitably took the lead

JCW: i discuss with my costar how to film the kiss scene

NJH: oppa makes sure im comfortable and it isnt awkward

JCW: we were able to form a relationship. Create an atmosphere that allows us to film the scenes comfortably (paraphrase a lil, dont rem word for word)

NJH: i dont thk its something to be embarass about (kiss n mature scenes)

JCW: the kiss scenes came out beautifully thanks to NJH (an older interview)

JCW: NJH responded to me well (me yes yes yes she totally responded :wub:)

Cr: dazzlingkai

Question:

-  Does discussing the approach of the kiss goes into details ..eg.

1. Oppa will kiss n ngaw on ur upper lip

2. Part 2 of our first kiss il then focus on sucking ur lower lip..hard

3. Our 3rd kiss should be full of desire.. We should french kiss

4. Rem to open ur mouth n respond to my kisses..

Gahhh.. My point is they couldnt have gotten into detailed discussion on how the kiss would be without violating a girl's decorum n sensibility right..that would have been awkward but they both said it wasnt awkward..

So while they could have said yes kiss no.3 should be more uninhibited and sth both parties participate.. Ultimately they still have to let nature takes its course. So the kissing took place naturally..

We saw the bts. We saw the slow mo, the normal speed and we saw the broadcasted clip. They were hot for each other and his mouth was open wide devouring his prey and his prey was responding to him. Her roaming hands were further cues of her abandoning herself to his kiss. When she opened her mouth oh boy the hungry one wants to delve deeper. It was like prequel to a mating dance. N the open mouth post kiss n heaving.. Not an act either. And the pre falling to bed scene, his roaming hands..gahh i dont thk he would have explain pre filming his hands will move from here to here..it was natural and animalistic.. I can totally write a chapter on this.

But major brownie points the man can concentrate on kissing while doin the manner legs, n if not manner legs then its jihyun steppin on his feet to be at a better lip to lip level.. N i must say again i wonder how many takes they did to film those kiss scenes. N how long each take last... Totally curious in the name of science. . . 

Major brownie points for NJH to be not incinerated after being wolfed down n in this close proximity to those eyes (the same eyes that she praises in her interview as deep and lovely?). If Dongha NGed cause of JCW handsomeness.. How can JH's heart not go thumpthumpthump flutterflutterflutter each time. Thats like second to impossible.

In fact in behavioral biology theres a whole chapter talking about cues and signals, hormones and pheromones (and im not talking about the cues on screen but those in the bts). Im pretty sure thats abundant when the two are put in the same room.

Omg i hope i didnt violate a minor's innocence.. So far noone identifies themselves as a minor here right? If u r close your eyes n pretend u didnt read my post.

*Gives standing ovation*

I love your analysis @sharreb!!!! Those kisses in the BTS are giant signboards with flashing lightbulbs all around! 

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Has this part of her interview been shared here? Just sharing if it didn't. Since i'm using my phone, i'm not able to paste the translation in a full size. You guys can just click the Twitter account..

"My oppa" !!! Awww girl everything she said is super sweet :wub: if JCW ever read this he's gonna faint lol

• Like 10

6 hours ago, waveoflove said:

I really would LOVE LOVE to see JCW sing 101 reasons live. Do you know when we will see that clip of him singing live in his recent appearance?

6 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

I was looking for it as well, they say he sang it.. but nobody seems to have uploaded it? Ottokkee! Hey, chingu I am off to work, don't work so fast on the posting so that I wont have so many pages to back read LOL!

Please correct me if I was wrong but I remember wookie oppa mentions that he will sing the song in fan meeting concert through his V-LIVE b4 wrap up party. 

4 hours ago, chemistry143 said:
Spoiler

another note, we cannot disregard these two articles. 
http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?year=2017&no=481705&refer=portal ( jcw idk any girl group, twice, njh)
http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=014&aid=0003845913 ( push pull army visit, grateful and might cry if njh comes) 

though they were not translated by JCW kitchen, doesn't mean they are not relevant, it was just simply because they had no important meaning to the team (translating team) that was worth translating or were translated many times before. 

reason why we can't disregard these articles? 
- there were over 200 different interviews and reporters on July 18th
-though naver is just a search engine, it does not mean the articles searched through the engine are not relevant or have no importance
-MBN is used by the korean nation to read about relevant news, therefore they are rather trust worthy. Plus on the actual article they put the reporter's name MBN Starback Jung Hee reporter, if this reporter was to make up fake information for click bait, she can face a heavy fine/sue/lose her job. I don't think she will risk that for a single measly report.
- again naver is just a search engine, but it doesn't mean their articles are unfounded. NAVER written articles are trust worthy, the knetz rely on them for insight on the kmedia. The article regarding "jcw might shed a tear" gained a fair amount of knetz reactions and comments, i don't think NAVER would forge content for clickbait as that would make them unreliable to knetz. 
- if knetz didn't believe the NAVER article, it would of been full of comments of forgery rather than support to jibong. 

there are a few more reasons why we should still regard these articles as valid information to our shipper hearts, but i forgot them as i was typing this out. once i remember i will add it to the list. 

SO STAY HOPEFUL SHIPPERS!

@chemistry143 yup agree with u. As far as we want the fact but we can't disregard naver, bcos many youngers are there, the community of youngers are there. So of course in this entertainment industry, this site is needed for promoting the artists. If this site doesn't have any impact in public interest to their artists then the Glorious entertainment won't make their own Naver Blog. They know using NAVER BLOG or Naver V-Live are useful for promotions of their actors/actresses.

And the fact is now we live on all digital life, whereas what happen through social media is more affecting people life than in real life. Social media of course has its positive and negative impact, this is depend on how the user of it uses it. 

As for example: just for some secs of vid people who watch it and directly blame the artists lack of personality/bad behaviours. Although they maybe don't know the situation at that time and behind of it but public can be harsh with their comments n it can make the artists have bad reputation in public.

So once again using social nedia, news site, etc we should consider there is another side story of it that maybe we don't know, if I can take one of the line i like from the previous drama i watch ''But People won't care about the truth. People care more about whether or not they know more than concrete facts, after all. The more people know and talk, the more it becomes reality. Such is the nature of the world. (Oh My Venus, ep. 11). 

SO OF COURSE WE SHOULD THINK ALL NEWS as TAKE IT WITH A GRANT OF SALT. 

Nevertheless all are depend on us, what we believe now BEC WE LIVE IN THIS SHIPPERS PARADISE, WE ARE FREE 2 SHARE WHAT IS IN OUR MIND ALTHOUGH SOMETIMES ALL OF THOSE ARE OUR DELULU MIND BUT WE DON'T HAVE 2 BE AFRAID OF THOSE DELULU THINGS AS THIS THREAD IS MADE NOT ONLY 4 REAL COUPLE BUT IMAGINARY COUPLE ALSO. IMAGINARY MEANS WE CAN'T HELP BUT MEET MANY IMAGINARY TALKS ALSO. SO DON'T BE SHAME OR BE AFRAID OF IT. AT LEAST WE KNOW THE RULE HERE N WE DON'T VIOLATE SOOMPI RULE. SO WE SHOULD THANKFUL WE ARE HERE N WE HAVE MODS ALSO HERE. SO SHIPPERS CHINGUDEUL. GWENCANHA...I KNOW THE FEELING FOR SHIPPING HARD BEC I DID THE EXPERIENCE OF IT IN 3 YEARS I'M IN SOOMPI. JIJI SHIPPERS HWAITING :kiss_wink:

And another note from me: I know u all excited like me 4 shipping JIJI COUPLE, But still I hope we are all here remind to each other so our post doesn't look like bash others. Although of course we have our own right here to talk anything for our shipping heart but I think one of soompi forum rule is we can't bash others.

BTW I'M SO THANKFUL ALSO 4 JCW'S KITCHEN, ONE OF TRUSTED SOURCE I CAN ALWAYS RELY ON, I BECOME MORE UNDERSTAND ABOUT WOOKIE OPPA.

4 hours ago, muxic88 said:

as much as I try to be rational and skeptical about the ship in romantic perspective, their destiny never fail to amaze me, I accidentally scrolled down stylist unnie insta and saw this one, they put jibong so close, although I'm sure it is unintentional, but these two definitely destined to be drawn near each other.

So wishfully destiny have mercy on us and give something spectacular affter two years.

UNIVERSE SHIPS THEM...:love:

OFF TOPIC....

Spoiler

I just wanna share this interesting thing. I see in the pic they are also next 2 each other, yup the hot W (LJS-HHJ) couple is on it also. Ha...ha... surprising and happy at the same time when I see it. I'm shipping them hard also btw kekeke...

And what is the relation between Sailor Moon and our couple? LOL... U GALS...:joy: I even don't know why I laugh hard over it. IT'S JUST LAUGHABLE POST HAHAHA....POOR ME... I KEEP LOST IN TRACK WITH THIS KIND OF POSTS...HE....:blush:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, meiil said:

Can somebody be kind enough to explain why some people are so upset with JCW interviews? What on earth did I miss that has some people belittle every good thing we got so far?  I'm honestly at loss with some mood-killers in here... 

All is well now @meiil all is well :)

• Like 11

1 hour ago, lovethatlook said:

Good AM, making breakfast here. @crazymama I almost burnt my eggs oggling at those gifs! You are a pro, no doubt about it. *wink* *wink* I am not the leader, but heck come aboard.:grin::blush:

@Dingy Conk was so right about pain and pleasure are 2 sides of a coin. @moonlightserenade @huntergal NJH was stepping on his feet the whole time they were kissing, she gets the pleasure while our poor boy got double the pain! Pain on his feet and pain on third leg! :tongue: 

Ill look at this matter deeply later, back to my eggs!

HAHAHA HAHA! !!

I AM SPEECHLESS but ROFL. .... :blush::grin:

Mercy!   How can I stay away from this thread?   Making me insane!!! You guys are too much to handle. ..

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I just got to know ,my brother is song song shippers & DOTS fans .He said ,he got song song vibes from this couple after I show some of bts to him .I am not  telling him that I am Jiji's shippers till now.Haha..he told me this "Listen here ,from a man's perspective .This guy already fall for that pretty Bong Hee" .I am not sure either I want to trust my lil brother words or not .But its really calm my shipper heart when someone outside from my delulu world said this :lol:

Your post is pure motivation and hope for my shipping heart chingu :heart:

• Like 13

28 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I try to persuade my 21 years old little brother to watch SP & it works!Haha..now he is officially Jiji's shipper:D .Before this ,he saw I watched SKL & said " arghhh I don't want to watch this .The female lead is not pretty "...Ok fine.I know ,most of young man like my little brother are looking forward for a goddess looks female lead before start to watch any drama .

But last 2 days ,he asked me with a face full of curiousity " What are you doing ?I always see you smiling in front of your phone like an idiot " ..hahaha...I told him that I am really hooked to SP drama but I did'nt tell him about Jiji's chemistry (not to mention this soompi thread :D ) .And I didn't tell him Bokshil & Eun Bong Hee is the same person .

He managed to finish all 40 episodes within 2 days!!Hahaha..guess what ..he said Bong Hee is PRETTY :lol:  & their chemistry is AMAZING !!He laughed to death when I said ,you know what ,this is the girl from SKL .He can't recognize her because NJH really transformed to a pretty young lady in this drama. I just got to know ,my brother is song song shippers & DOTS fans .He said ,he got song song vibes from this couple after I show some of bts to him .I am not  telling him that I am Jiji's shippers till now.Haha..he told me this "Listen here ,from a man's perspective .This guy already fall for that pretty Bong Hee" .I am not sure either I want to trust my lil brother words or not .But its really calm my shipper heart when someone outside from my delulu world said this :lol:

OMG!!! Can I marry your brother?!?!?! :D

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Base off interview:

JCW: we were able to form a relationship. Create an atmosphere that allows us to film the scenes comfortably (paraphrase a lil, dont rem word for word)

Question:

Gahhh.. My point is they couldnt have gotten into detailed discussion on how the kiss would be without violating a girl's decorum n sensibility right..that would have been awkward but they both said it wasnt awkward..

So while they could have said yes kiss no.3 should be more uninhibited and sth both parties participate.. Ultimately they still have to let nature takes its course. So the kissing took place naturally..

We saw the bts. We saw the slow mo, the normal speed and we saw the broadcasted clip. They were hot for each other and his mouth was open wide devouring his prey and his prey was responding to him. Her roaming hands were further cues of her abandoning herself to his kiss. When she opened her mouth oh boy the hungry one wants to delve deeper. It was like prequel to a mating dance. N the open mouth post kiss n heaving.. Not an act either. And the pre falling to bed scene, his roaming hands..gahh i dont thk he would have explain pre filming his hands will move from here to here..it was natural and animalistic.. I can totally write a chapter on this.

But major brownie points the man can concentrate on kissing while doin the manner legs, n if not manner legs then its jihyun steppin on his feet to be at a better lip to lip level.. N i must say again i wonder how many takes they did to film those kiss scenes. N how long each take last... Totally curious in the name of science. . . 

Major brownie points for NJH to be not incinerated after being wolfed down n in this close proximity to those eyes (the same eyes that she praises in her interview as deep and lovely?). If Dongha NGed cause of JCW handsomeness.. How can JH's heart not go thumpthumpthump flutterflutterflutter each time. Thats like second to impossible.

In fact in behavioral biology theres a whole chapter talking about cues and signals, hormones and pheromones (and im not talking about the cues on screen but those in the bts). Im pretty sure thats abundant when the two are put in the same room.

Omg i hope i didnt violate a minor's innocence.. So far noone identifies themselves as a minor here right? If u r close your eyes n pretend u didnt read my post.

I loved THIS. HAHAHAHAHA. When you analyzed the kiss like that, I had goosebumps while reading your post.. OMO.. HAHAHAHA.. and it's not being perverted, it's all-natural.. :wink: 

I mean, I WAS AFFECTED DURING THEIR KISSES and I'm just a mere spectator.. *sigh*

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, meiil said:

Listen here ,from a man's perspective .This guy already fall for that pretty Bong Hee" .I am not sure either I want to trust my lil brother words or not .But its really calm my shipper heart when someone outside from my delulu world said this :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

OMOOO!!JINJA!!..But im his dad i wont except you in a milliom years miss.lack of evidence.haha:D

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Base off interview:

Question:

@sharreb OMONA those gifs give me shiver!! I still have goosebumps everytime see their kisses :flushed::love::persevere:

About JCW's manner legs I think my be Jh refered to their court kiss? Because in that scene they have same eyes level. I thought they made JH stepped on a tool turn out it's Wookie who " sacrificed" by making manner legs for JH. In some angle they will have same eyes level but in different angle they will have different eyes level. And for that first and 3rd hot kisses I bet JCW did not perform his manner legs since their height and eyes level were different.  I cant image how he could manage kissed her that hot and smooth without losing his balance if he performed his manner legs hahaha.:joy:

• Like 18

15 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

[WARNING! A VERY LONG AND TIRING POST AHEAD ALMOST AS LONG AS THE TIME WE SHALL SPEND WAITING FOR JCW TO COMPLETE HIS MS!! LOL]

Hiii everyone! Happy Suspicious Partner's Day!!! <3

So glad that I finally decided to joined in. First of all, I'm a newbie and its been seriously sooooo long since the last time I'm joining one forum (and its all because of JiJi LOL). 

I will try to make my profile pretty but later because I'm now is in a rush LOL I just can't hold it in anymoaar. Too much feels after JiJi couple because of this drama ㅠㅠ haha

I've been trying to stalking this forum but apparently I just can't help myself because I'm too desperate rite now >< I have severe mood-swings resulting from the withdrawal syndrome of this drama since last week. I forced everyone to listen my delulu shipper's story of our beloved couple but I guess now I will start pouring my hearts out here ><

So, I will just make points here since I'm not following the convo since beginning (which is something I regret for because why am i just joining this full-of-oxygen forum now while all this time i've been torturing myself by hyperventilating over the couple /sobs LOL) 

Here you go:

1. Unless everyone whom basically knew JCW from drama, mine different. I knew him from the MV of my fav song. And I just found out that it was released in 2009. It was Younha's - Broke Up Today. Anyone knew this song? This song is seriously my all-time fav!!!  >< (to the point that whenever I go to karaoke I will sing this song like a diva LOL). But the MV too has significant reason to me become addictive to the song. The storyline is so angst but pretty ㅠㅠ (you guys should check the MV if you haven't and enjoy the beauty of the story and lyrics and younha pure voice and of course JCW's killer acting!!!! ㅠㅠ). It was soooo lingering in my heart until I realized that it was JCW the one starring in the MV. Because of that heavy impression of him on the MV I never watched his drama and I don't really "like" him. He's not in my hot-oppars list (NOT UNTIL SP SO I NEED TO CALM DOWN AND REFRAIN MYSELF FROM SELF-BLAMING THAT I'M SO PABO HUUU ALL THIS TIME IGNORING SUCH A GEM). 

2. Guys, I've been liking K-Pop and K-Drama for I dunno how many decades (LOL) but I NEVER FELT THIS WAAAY ㅠㅠ You know this shipper-ing thingy in K-Drama at this level is something new for me ㅠㅠ Usually,  the feeling of shippering the lead actors will lasted once the drama ended. Because I still have that ego feeling like "ok enough girl, but now don't touch my oppa" LOL BUUUUT SURE NOT FOR THIS COUPLEEEEE ㅠㅠ I'M MORE LIKE "NJH YOU PRETTY PLEASE JUST TAKE MY OPPAAAAAA ㅠㅠ" ROFL Well, I didn't intend to watch SP bcs of JCW or NJH buttt I watched it since my CHANANA oppa (yeaa yeaa I'm a hottest guys hehe) and sadly now I'm totally forgot that he's even there ROFL (I better kneel down before him LOL). So this drama just totally purely absolutely put JCW-NJH in a new light for me. 

3. Sooo, this is the very first time I'm crazy over JCW (yesss anyone please just slaps me lol) yeah surely he is FULL OF CHARMS now he is being added to my list of fav actors (FYI, I'm a fan of Yoo Yeonseok, Byun Yoo Han, Ha Seok Jin, 끝 LOL but now there is JCW too <3 ). And the interesting thing is its NJH the one who brings out the charms in JCW so that I can see him in a new light ㅠㅠ and now I fell for both, so hard!!! ㅠㅠ I fall for NJH because of the addictive-cursing song EBH always sings in front of her-ex. That time I just thought "who is she? she's REAAALLLY ONE OF A KIND" and then before I knew it, I fall deeper to both JCW and NJH ㅠㅠ

4. This is the 2nd time I ship k-drama actors (the 1st one is Yoo Yeon Seok and Seo Hyun Jin and tbh SHJ is my number 1 girl crush everyoneeee). Now, NJH become my 2nd ever girl crush. Like seriously, this girl is amazing. So proud of her ㅠㅠ she is so precious ㅠㅠ for how precious she is, I want her to be with someone precious too. And not to mention, JCW really reaaallly suitable for her in my eyes ㅠㅠ I got goosebumps whenever I digging out of them. How the fate plays around them just too fascinating and overwhelming ㅠㅠ if its not destiny I just dunno what should we address this kind of things ㅠㅠ I saw both as the pure soul longing for each other embrace (oh well I dunno why am I being like this ㅠㅠ LOL). The chemistry is no joke. I will not discuss further about this since I believed that we are all in union for this matter hihiii <3

5. Talking about whether they are currently in a relationship or not, I will have my comment is as honestly from my perspective I DO THINK SOMETHING HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM. I'm not saying that they are dating or not but I remember read some comment that said something like "unless he is a rock he would'nt feel anything acting like that" AND YES THIS IS SO LOGIC. While people debating why they are acting so distance during the end of filming and the wrap up party, honestly I'm feeling the other way around tho. For me, they are just so obvious. It seems like we can see through them that they have that "thing" between them. So I don't feel restless at all waiting for the ship to sail guys....<3 (and yesssss, I noticed a lot of SongSong shipper now join the force of JiJi shipper, please give your magical words and blessing to JiJi so they will follow SongSong brave step <3) 

Hmm....ok, so sorry that i'm blabbering too much because i'm getting overexcited due to the fact that I knew I'm not alone shipping our lovebirds like crazy *grouphugs* LOL actually i have sooooo many things in my mind but i dunno how to write it exactly lol so i guess i'll end it for now as an introduction from me LOL

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! AND HMM, THOUGH I MAY NOT REALLY A BIG HELP BUT I CAN MAYBEEE JUST MAYBEEE HELPING TO TRANSLATE OR READ HANGEUL A LITTLE HERE AND THERE xD

I LOVE THE LOOOOOONG POST. HAHAHAHA! 

I LOVED that you're a HOTTEST and watched SP due to Chansung then totally forgot about him as the drama progresses. OMG. HAHA

I LOVED that you knew JCW via an MV and not a drama, I think you're the only person here who knew him thru that. HAHAHA. So unique.

I LOVED that you adore NJH to the point that you'd push her to your oppa. 

and I LOVED that you volunteered to read hangeul for us, even for a liitle bit, THANK YOU and welcome to the thread. :) 

Keep posting and if you can, please indulge our fellow chingus here with translating bits and pieces of articles. THANK YOU. *hugs*

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, aladidah said:

OMG!!! Can I marry your brother?!?!?! :D

hahaha.. please don't .Everyday we always have siblings "war "  . I don't want to give any hints regarding this thread .But I wish he will google about Jiji & accidentally found this thread :lol:

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, miss0115 said:

[WARNING! A VERY LONG AND TIRING POST AHEAD ALMOST AS LONG AS THE TIME WE SHALL SPEND WAITING FOR JCW TO COMPLETE HIS MS!! LOL]

Hiii everyone! Happy Suspicious Partner's Day!!! <3

So glad that I finally decided to joined in. First of all, I'm a newbie and its been seriously sooooo long since the last time I'm joining one forum (and its all because of JiJi LOL). 

I will try to make my profile pretty but later because I'm now is in a rush LOL I just can't hold it in anymoaar. Too much feels after JiJi couple because of this drama ㅠㅠ haha

I've been trying to stalking this forum but apparently I just can't help myself because I'm too desperate rite now >< I have severe mood-swings resulting from the withdrawal syndrome of this drama since last week. I forced everyone to listen my delulu shipper's story of our beloved couple but I guess now I will start pouring my hearts out here ><

So, I will just make points here since I'm not following the convo since beginning (which is something I regret for because why am i just joining this full-of-oxygen forum now while all this time i've been torturing myself by hyperventilating over the couple /sobs LOL) 

Here you go:

1. Unless everyone whom basically knew JCW from drama, mine different. I knew him from the MV of my fav song. And I just found out that it was released in 2009. It was Younha's - Broke Up Today. Anyone knew this song? This song is seriously my all-time fav!!!  >< (to the point that whenever I go to karaoke I will sing this song like a diva LOL). But the MV too has significant reason to me become addictive to the song. The storyline is so angst but pretty ㅠㅠ (you guys should check the MV if you haven't and enjoy the beauty of the story and lyrics and younha pure voice and of course JCW's killer acting!!!! ㅠㅠ). It was soooo lingering in my heart until I realized that it was JCW the one starring in the MV. Because of that heavy impression of him on the MV I never watched his drama and I don't really "like" him. He's not in my hot-oppars list (NOT UNTIL SP SO I NEED TO CALM DOWN AND REFRAIN MYSELF FROM SELF-BLAMING THAT I'M SO PABO HUUU ALL THIS TIME IGNORING SUCH A GEM). 

2. Guys, I've been liking K-Pop and K-Drama for I dunno how many decades (LOL) but I NEVER FELT THIS WAAAY ㅠㅠ You know this shipper-ing thingy in K-Drama at this level is something new for me ㅠㅠ Usually,  the feeling of shippering the lead actors will lasted once the drama ended. Because I still have that ego feeling like "ok enough girl, but now don't touch my oppa" LOL BUUUUT SURE NOT FOR THIS COUPLEEEEE ㅠㅠ I'M MORE LIKE "NJH YOU PRETTY PLEASE JUST TAKE MY OPPAAAAAA ㅠㅠ" ROFL Well, I didn't intend to watch SP bcs of JCW or NJH buttt I watched it since my CHANANA oppa (yeaa yeaa I'm a hottest guys hehe) and sadly now I'm totally forgot that he's even there ROFL (I better kneel down before him LOL). So this drama just totally purely absolutely put JCW-NJH in a new light for me. 

3. Sooo, this is the very first time I'm crazy over JCW (yesss anyone please just slaps me lol) yeah surely he is FULL OF CHARMS now he is being added to my list of fav actors (FYI, I'm a fan of Yoo Yeonseok, Byun Yoo Han, Ha Seok Jin, 끝 LOL but now there is JCW too <3 ). And the interesting thing is its NJH the one who brings out the charms in JCW so that I can see him in a new light ㅠㅠ and now I fell for both, so hard!!! ㅠㅠ I fall for NJH because of the addictive-cursing song EBH always sings in front of her-ex. That time I just thought "who is she? she's REAAALLLY ONE OF A KIND" and then before I knew it, I fall deeper to both JCW and NJH ㅠㅠ

4. This is the 2nd time I ship k-drama actors (the 1st one is Yoo Yeon Seok and Seo Hyun Jin and tbh SHJ is my number 1 girl crush everyoneeee). Now, NJH become my 2nd ever girl crush. Like seriously, this girl is amazing. So proud of her ㅠㅠ she is so precious ㅠㅠ for how precious she is, I want her to be with someone precious too. And not to mention, JCW really reaaallly suitable for her in my eyes ㅠㅠ I got goosebumps whenever I digging out of them. How the fate plays around them just too fascinating and overwhelming ㅠㅠ if its not destiny I just dunno what should we address this kind of things ㅠㅠ I saw both as the pure soul longing for each other embrace (oh well I dunno why am I being like this ㅠㅠ LOL). The chemistry is no joke. I will not discuss further about this since I believed that we are all in union for this matter hihiii <3

5. Talking about whether they are currently in a relationship or not, I will have my comment is as honestly from my perspective I DO THINK SOMETHING HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM. I'm not saying that they are dating or not but I remember read some comment that said something like "unless he is a rock he would'nt feel anything acting like that" AND YES THIS IS SO LOGIC. While people debating why they are acting so distance during the end of filming and the wrap up party, honestly I'm feeling the other way around tho. For me, they are just so obvious. It seems like we can see through them that they have that "thing" between them. So I don't feel restless at all waiting for the ship to sail guys....<3 (and yesssss, I noticed a lot of SongSong shipper now join the force of JiJi shipper, please give your magical words and blessing to JiJi so they will follow SongSong brave step <3) 

Hmm....ok, so sorry that i'm blabbering too much because i'm getting overexcited due to the fact that I knew I'm not alone shipping our lovebirds like crazy *grouphugs* LOL actually i have sooooo many things in my mind but i dunno how to write it exactly lol so i guess i'll end it for now as an introduction from me LOL

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! AND HMM, THOUGH I MAY NOT REALLY A BIG HELP BUT I CAN MAYBEEE JUST MAYBEEE HELPING TO TRANSLATE OR READ HANGEUL A LITTLE HERE AND THERE xD

@miss0115Hello! And welcome to the thread! Thank you for your long long post; I enjoyed reading it very much because it is so honest and cute! 

I think most of us couldn't help ourselves too, and ended up shipping openly and safely in this place. So, yay! Come in and share more of your thoughts!

Don't beat yourself up for not noticing JCW earlier. Actually I didn't notice him until Healer (I've not watched the drama in full yet) and SP is the only drama with him that I watched. 

You watched SP because of Chan Sung, is it? Sorry, I'm too old to know who's who in the kpop scene (can't catch up with so many debuts and comebacks) and sorry, I really laughed out very loud when I read that you've even forgotten that he was even there in the drama. You're so adorable!

But I love your comment about feeling that NJH brought out the charms of JCW. That is a fresh perspective for me. I think the age difference always makes me think that it is the other way round but then again, after reading your comment, I think both of them really are fantastic acting partners who bring out the best out of each other. They are really very precious thespians; let's hope they will have a future together. 

I second you on the being too obvious part at the wrap party. I think if they didn't put on the brakes, photos of their natural inclination to stare and gaze at each other and get lost in each other's eyes will be splashed all over social media and there will be too many dire consequences to even think about. Lol. Thanks for voicing your lovely thoughts! Keep them coming!

• Like 17