[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Hahahs. I think the aftermath of everyone bulletin this thread.. Is everyone taking a snooze now. Hahahhas. 

Anyway, for those fellow shippers who are feeling sad or anxious or worried, never fear! We're in this together! :wub: We're gonna have each other's back aren't we? Keke. 

• Like 11

14 hours ago, stucked said:

Closed. 

Reveal hidden contents

JZ042K.gif

Yep. Closed.

Reveal hidden contents

4811Bg.gif

He's waiting for the kiss too much that he just unconsciously opened his mouth. Excited much Wookie??? :D 

Hide contents

Nothing to see here. Pwahahahaha!

OMO! YOU HAD ME THERE AT THE LAST SENTENCE! BWAHHAHAHA....Nothing to see there! 

• Like 9

15 hours ago, aladidah said:

I love love love your post but just to avoid shipper Armageddon, may I suggest you put the first two under a spoiler tag pretty please 

Sorry Chingu! :dizzy: I had no idea about that! Im hope my post has not caused any war yet. Trying to put it  under spoiler but not sure how. will try to figure it out. but if any kind hearted soul could point me the right way that will save me some time! Thanks !!

• Like 7

@mai5116 Yup, we are in calm waters. No question about relationships, ideal types or even ad-libs. Regarding intimate scenes I loved Ji Hyun's answers she is indeed wise and honest. Also it's good to know she was satisfied with melodramatic scenes. ^^

It's relief there was mistranslation because I felt it was off coming from someone like JCW. I will also overlook what he said about waiting 8 years. :rolleyes: Regarding army visit there is no doubt there was emphasize on Ji Hyun because one can't simply name drop any girl group or come up with convo between Ji Hyun and Wookie. Their answers respectively and bts tidbit enough to know it's true story.  

Thanks again for translations  I will only highlight some parts I won't analyze but you can get overall impression ^^

The trivial little scenes made it enjoyable for my mind and body. That’s why the show carries deep meaning (for me).

Ji Wook may seem perfect but he has a personal charm. He has some deficiencies...   

You can see the man Ji Chang Wook through Ji Wook’s manner of speech, actions, and way of expressing things.

I prefer something brusque rather telling you that you are very pretty. I think my style on normal days is also like that.

Despite the age difference, I think I behaved like a kid and joked around. 

There were emotions that I had to express during scenes of major incidents in my previous shows, but there was no such thing right now and I had to handle subtle emotions, which wasn’t easy.

I will be more relaxed in my thirties. I think I will think of myself as a person than as an actor.

Cr to jcwkitchen

• Like 15

To start i want that DVD so much :bawling:

4 hours ago, Hello_JIS said:

JCW - enlistment - 2 years

NJH - studying - 2 years

shippers - learning hangul - 2 years

Lets do it :ph34r:

Hahah omg let's do it!! Tbh i already started learning korean and in my opinion is really difficult but i really enjoyed while i was learning, i stopped for some time because of my exam but i really need to start learning again :D

9 hours ago, riririru said:

You can watch the full here, her interview start from around 9.20 :3 http://www.koreaba.com/video/본격연예-한밤-29회-07182017/

Waaa thank you!! You're the best :heart:

• Like 8

Suspicious Partner’ Actress Nam Ji Hyun Talks Kissing Ji Chang Wook, Reveals Filming Secret

BY ROBIE FERRER / JUL 19, 2017 07:11 AM EDT

ji-chang-wook-and-nam-ji-hyun-starred-in-the-romantic-comedy-series-suspicious-partner-sbs-catch-youtube.jpg?w=750 Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun starred in the romantic comedy series 'Suspicious Partner.' (SBS Catch/YouTube)

"Suspicious Partner" gave viewers a chance to see the amazing onscreen pairing of Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun, as well as several romantic moments between the two celebrities. Recently, the actress shared her thoughts about her kiss scenes with the "Healer" star and even disclosed an interesting secret that helped her film the said scenarios.

Nam Ji Hyun gave a candid interview with local reporters where she talked about the kiss scenes between her character Bong Hee and Ji Chang Wook's character Ji Wook in the recently concluded SBS drama. Recounting the many discussions that she had with her "Suspicious Partner" co-star on how to handle the said scenes during filming rehearsals, she stated that they both worked hard in ensuring that their onscreen kisses looked perfect on camera, Korean news outlet TV Report quoted the actress as saying.

When asked whether Ji Chang Wook played an active role while they were filming the said "Suspicious Partner" romantic moments, Nam Ji Hyun admitted that her co-star inevitably led the kiss scenes. She also expressed her gratitude to "The K2" actor for helping her feel comfortable when they shot the bed scene between Bong Hee and Ji Wook.

Nam Ji Hyun explained that it was her first time to do a bed scene and was nervous when they had to film the said sequence in "Suspicious Partner." However, Ji Chang Wook was instrumental in creating a less awkward filming environment for her when they shot the said scene.

Meanwhile, the "Shopaholic Louis" star also shared an interesting filming secret that helped her have a more comfortable kissing scene with Ji Chang Wook in "Suspicious Partner." During her guest appearance on "Hanbam TV," Nam Ji Hyun revealed how her co-star sometimes had to stand with his feet far apart from each other to lessen their height difference,Soompi reported. Given that the actor was nearly eight inches taller than she was, some of their kiss scenes featured her head almost titled back, according to the actress.

"Suspicious Partner" aired its finale episode on July 13, Thursday on SBS

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/40203/20170719/suspicious-partner-actress-nam-ji-hyun-talks-kissing-ji-chang-wook-reveals-filming-secret.htm

• Like 14

36 minutes ago, krutz10 said:

It surely is a long way for them to go....let's hope for the best ...only thing is that njh should really go and meet jcw at his military  service .Then only our jiji ship will really start sailing :blush:.The ball is now in njh's court ....#positivewibes

Hopefully this necklace will show her the way :wub:

For a lonely man in the army,such a bless if his beautiful friend /girlfriend come to visit.He must be appreciate that girl more & put her in the special place in his heart.This ship will sails for a very very long time if they can manage to overcome all the obstacles within this 2 years .

• Like 17

11 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

Thank you for the ROLL CALL, chinguyah!!!

Wow!!!!   219 pages now.... I AM DEAD!!!  :cry: :cold_sweat:  So many pages to back read.

You guys are unstoppable!!! :heart:

I am flooded with work right now and I can't really participate guys but I am peeking to our thread once in a while to relieve stress. :grin:

Thanks so much for the good laughs chingus.. (you all know who I am referring to)  YOU ARE HILARIOUS!

HAPPY SHIPPING EVERYONE!!! :heart:

• Like 12

Ji Chang Wook Shares Plans After ‘Suspicious Partner,’ Reveals Preparations For Military Enlistment

BY ROBIE FERRER / JUL 19, 2017 07:10 AM EDT

ji-chang-wook-starred-in-the-drama-suspicious-partner.jpg?w=750 Ji Chang Wook starred in the drama 'Suspicious Partner

Another South Korean actor will soon enter the army to complete the mandatory military service requiredof male citizens. "Suspicious Partner" star Ji Chang Wook is scheduled to enlist in mid-August and recently shared what he plans to do to prepare for his upcoming temporary life role as a soldier.

Having completed the filming requirements for SBS' romantic comedy suspense series, Ji Chang Wook's schedule is relatively light as compared to previous weeks. In a recent press conference to cap off the end of "Suspicious Partner," he admitted to feeling mixed emotions since he was sad to say goodbye to the drama's cast and crew. However, he also felt happy at having completed the said production, Yonhap News quoted the actor as saying.

Given that "Suspicious Partner" marked the "Healer" star's final TV drama before his military enlistment, the actor stated that the SBS series was a meaningful project for him since it was his first time to participate in a romantic comedy production. Ji Chang Wook also promised to return healthy and safe once he completes his mandatory army service.

In the coming weeks prior Ji Chang Wook's army enlistment on Aug. 14, he plans to spend quality time with his family and friends. Apart from attending a few promotional activities already scheduled in the "Suspicious Partner" actor's calendar, he also expressed his wish to enjoy a short vacation and travel to interesting places. He even mentioned that he plans to prepare himself both mentally and physically for his upcoming military service.

Meanwhile, "Suspicious Partner" ended its two-month broadcast at the top of Drama Fever's weekly list of popular Asian series. Ji Chang Wook's series retained its first-place ranking for the fifth week in a row, according to the latest chart posted on the Warner Bros. owned video streaming site. "Ruler: Master of the Mask" came in at second place followed by tvN's fantasy series "Bride of the Water God."

• Like 13

1 hour ago, aladidah said:

Awwwww!!!! Another certified SongSong shipper coming to nurture our little baby ship...thank you @jijilove *throws kisses*

To all the SongSong shippers out there you have no idea how much you mean to us. You're our string of hope when things begin to look grim, the wind that keeps this ship moving when we find ourselves marooned....Thank you!!! Kamsa!!!!!! We love you guys :wub:

You're welcome chingu @aladidah I'm actually happy that there are other songsong shippers who are also JiJi shippers. And we're here to support and encourage all of you! I know songsong became the Mother of all ships now. Like there are surveys or posts about who'll be the next songsong. And I must say JiJi comes close to them. I would understand if they wouldn't reveal or confirm anything now. Just like how SS wanted it to be private and how JK is concerned about Kyo's bashers/haters, I would understand if Wookie oppa is being careful now to protect whatever relationship he and hyuni are having right now. Everything needs time to blossom and mature at the right time. We'll just be patient and supportive no matter what. *hugs*

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

Thank you for the ROLL CALL, chinguyah!!!

Wow!!!!   219 pages now.... I AM DEAD!!!  :cry: :cold_sweat:  So many pages to back read.

You guys are unstoppable!!! :heart:

I am flooded with work right and I can't really participate now guys but I am peeking to our thread once in a while to relieve stress. :grin:

Thanks so much for the good laughs chingus.. (you all know who I am referring to)  YOU ARE HILARIOUS!

HAPPY SHIPPING EVERYONE!!! :heart:

Hello dearie @iloveknovela remember to edit your post to remove the pictures and gif in them dearie! :D

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, crazymama said:

Sorry Chingu! :dizzy: I had no idea about that! Im hope my post has not caused any war yet. Trying to put it  under spoiler but not sure how. will try to figure it out. but if any kind hearted soul could point me the right way that will save me some time! Thanks !!

No harm done crazymama haha (your name is so kool). I'm not very techy myself but i believe you'll find the spoiler option beside the Font Size? Not so sure

9 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

It's relief there was mistranslation because I felt it was off coming from someone like JCW. I will also overlook what he said about waiting 8 years. :rolleyes:

Why on Gods green earth would you overlook the waiting 8years bit when you can clearly see it spewing from the horses lips???? this is major arsenal for us JiJi shippers and imma use it when I need to

11 minutes ago, sharreb said:

When asked whether Ji Chang Wook played an active role while they were filming the said "Suspicious Partner" romantic moments, Nam Ji Hyun admitted that her co-star inevitably led the kiss scenes.

He led the kiss scenes???? noooo, get outta town!!! Would have never guessed!!! *rolls eyes* -_-

• Like 12