[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

36 minutes ago, stucked said:

I needed to say this too.

Just as much as we should all respect the fans of each, of NJH and JCW, let me ask the same fans to respect the shippers here as well. I won't take it lightly if even one of them here felt insulted in any way by outsiders thinking we're the lesser fan.

Agree to disagree. Correct if needed, but be kind. Always.

Yes captain!! You nailed it!! I just didnt have the guts to put it so clearly! I was afraid I might sound disrespectful!! 

Give respect and take respect..!!

(We are as civilised as the drama/actor fans and our discussions are not exactly 'crap'. Let's agree to disagree!)

• Like 13

@gglex6275 be my guest :)

1 hour ago, aa95 said:

First thought: 

You know how we were all talking about how JCW said that his ideal girl is someone he can be innocent like a child around and that we hope he realizes that NJH is someone like that? Well now we know he is aware that he behaved like a kid.  Also he realizes that NJH responded well to all that.  Thus he realizes that she basically "allows him to be child-like" - which he mentioned was what he wanted from his ideal woman.

I think most of us started to ship JCW&NJH because we felt like JCW was completely crazy about her and that he was behaving in a way no one really saw much of before. For me that was the starting point. But what made me really want to ship them was the fact that NJH responded! 

That does not always happen off screen. I have seen many actresses off screen look pretty uncomfortable or distant from the actors they work with. In fact there have been pairings where I felt like the actresses were about to cry everytime their leads kissed them. And thats not the actress's (or actors) fault. It's simply the fact that for most actors and actresses their relationship is just professional. Even if they are friendly - it doesn't mean they want to kiss each other.

Now with NJH&JCW -- its true that JCW definitely was the one to lead in initiating the skinship and playfulness BUT NJH not only allowed him to - she followed up. If you watch NJH's other works BTS/interviews/interactions with her male co-stars - she was always friendly but distant. But with JCW - she was never distant or cold. She matched his playfulness with hers. He joked around and he was super silly but guess what? - she found him to be hilarious! Like she couldn't stop laughing with him. As they got closer - she would also initiate skinship as if it was the most natural thing in the world. 

Basically - I hopped onto this ship because they BOTH work. They BOTH click with each other! And from his answer we see that he also realizes how much they click. 

Second thought: 

"I wanted to be comfortable with her and communicate with her" 

This statement is not an explicit statement about the drama. The fact that he wanted to do this because they are working in a drama together is IMPLIED not said. Like he's not saying that he wanted to communicate and be comfortable with her because they have a drama to film. 

For example this was his response when asked about K2 and working with Yoona for the first time and filming kissing scenes with her.

"Not only was this our first time working together, the first scene that we filmed together was a kissing scene shot in Spain. We were not familiar with each other, and yet we had to film a kissing scene, so it was a really big burden. So when I was filming in Barcelona, I took the initiative to chat with her and drink coffee, and I even told her “YoonA, let’s quickly become good friends”. After that, when we were done filming the kissing scene, there was no awkwardness anymore." 

In the above statement - see how he keeps coming back to the fact that they have to film together? The fact that he wanted the scenes to not turn out awkward. 

Note: That's not to say he doesn't bring in SP here as well. He does mention in this interview later that  they're communication was important for the show since romance is involved. But I loved how the show wasn't the center of it all. Like he's acknowledging that they clicked well and that helped them naturally on set. 

Third thought:

"We were able to develop a relationship where we could laugh and joke together regardless of our age."

They developed a relationship. Lol. (I honestly think they're already dating but like if I start writing about why - this post will never end so later)

Okayyy so this right here says alot. First they didn't feel the age gap. NJH said the same. JCW said the same. They are on the same level mentally. 

To joke and laugh together is such a good thing to be able to do and we all know how important this is to JCW when he described his ideal woman. NJH also commented on dating - that if you're comfortable - you should. Basically for both of them it comes down to comfort. 

And they both are super comfortable with each other. 

Good Night Guys!

Awww u left us such a wonderful good nyt gift. And its an awesome post that i :heart: hearteu very much 

Second to attraction is communication. And our Jibong has that. Attracted to each other like moths to a flame and two minds that can comunicate well (be it intellectually sharing the passion for acting or goofing around/playing/flirting with each other.)

I can tell difference between friendly playful and flirtiness. NJH maybe an innocent but i totally caught times when she received his flirt and smiles unabashedly back at her oppa. Shes basking in his attention and oh boy does he gives her his unwavering attention. I need to hunt down those gifs from tumblr again..

• Like 22

@songsongdiehard to make it short, some people were disappointed bc not every interview we saw was properly translated by jcw kitchen, when it was explained very clearly that due to the big amount of interviews many of them had been merged. That's what brought some negativity into the thread, but I believe all is settled now. All jcw and njh interviews are extremely positive for us shippers, especially since we thought they were going to friendzone each other or destroy shippers hearts while in reality we got the opposite.

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

It's ok dear. No worries! We are all humans! Here's a cookie to cheer u up! :cookie: Not sure whose milk/milkshake/fluid goes well with the cookie though. Lolololol!

Thank you! I appreciate your response and the cookie.

*looks around for milkshake*

• Like 5

@songsongdiehard Chingu, that post of yours was so on point. Do not be disheartened over small things. This ship definitely is going for a long ride. And we also never know if it will reach its destination but yes, let's hope for the best. For the time being let's enjoy the ride. Over the time, there will be shippers that hopped out. We are well aware that Wookie is going to enlist soon, so we will be on drought soon without any news of uri JiJi couple. And based from Hyunie interview yesterday, seems like she is planning to go back to Uni. So, yes, shipping is fun but hard at the same time. Nevertheless, we have built our friendship here. I guess that can be one of the reason to keep this thread going on :)

Another pic of Wookie. He really looks good in BLUE :wink:

• Like 18

1 minute ago, meiil said:

@songsongdiehard to make it short, some people were disappointed bc not every interview we saw was properly translated by jcw kitchen, when it was explained very clearly that due to the big amount of interviews many of them had been merged. That's what brought some negativity into the thread, but I believe all is settled now. Every jcw and njh interviews are extremely positive for us shippers, especially since we thought they were going to friendzone each other or destroy shippers heart while in reality we got the opposite.

I'm glad that's settled now. I for one have not felt anything negative about what was shared. I was not expecting a reveal as the timing is really off. wookie mentioned that he has to even settle things on his personal life including his lease. Which means he has many loose ends at this time. We just need to patiently wait, there's a perfect time for everything.

• Like 16

7 hours ago, huntergal said:

Lmao...kwenchana, non shippers, haters, JiJi secret fans, ahjummas, MyOppa fans and others do lurk around since we're on Hot Topic and Popular Now for the past few days...B) So it's nourrrrmaalllll to hide and eat cookies and slurp on ice-cream. #IDontWantToBeFamous #OppaIsForJiHyun #JiJiHaven

I'm crying and lauging rn...LMAO...As usual our thread under HOT TOPICS.

But all Popular Contributors were from our team :  @stucked @huntergal @sharreb @gglex6275 and myself (I can't believe that I'm included....LOLiing...:ph34r:) #DontWantToBeFamous

• Like 10

Just now, biejuju said:

I'm crying and lauging rn...LMAO...As usual our thread under HOT TOPICS.

But all Popular Contributors were from our team :  @stucked @huntergal @sharreb @gglex6275 and myself (I can't believe that I'm will included....LOLiing...:ph34r:) #DontWantToBeFamous

I know right I don't want to be famous at all.. tsk tsk!! can somebody hide me? LOL!

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

My toolbox is the low budget kind so I don't have sceptre and crown. I only distribute duct tape! 

Hail to the ever reliable duct tape! LOL

Spoiler

Who could have put it on oppa?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

DuctTape.gif

7 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Dunno if anybody seen this EDITED but but but I lovedddddd it!

https://instagram.com/p/BWttNahBB9o/ argh why wont it work! LMAO! *hits head on the wall*

Work stupid work!

And my stupid link don't work, Ottoke!!! *screams*

I love it. They really have similarities.

• Like 15

@waveoflove i thk u know more hangul than u gave urself credit for: jagiya, bobo, yeoja chingu, Namja chingu, pyeong saeng saranghae, yeppeu, ani, wae, byeonghosa, panchak panchak.. 

But go ahead learn more. Than we can rely on u to help out with translation. I dont mind waiting till we hear the wedding bells. I hav nothing but time :D

Wow @riririru 5 oppas already. I mean im always sad a good actor goes off hiatus for army but i never really keep tabs. The other one i just read is KHN also reporting for military duty this fall. N its likely he will be under active duty like our JCW.

Just saw this fan edit her account has a lot of their edits. This one spots JH new hair

N talking about JH hair. JCW doesnt just have an affinity to her shoulder.. He has that with her hair too. Nevermind the u r dirty but pretty. He pretended to eat her ponytail in bts (for couch filming scene) and then the other day @lovethatlook posted a gif where he lifts her ponytail to peep at the back of her dress. Also he likes placing his hand on top of her head. My fav was aft they finish filming the kiss scene he placed his left hand on her head and she responded by two hands holdinh his hand.. They give and take comfort from each other.

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, elnoxis said:

Thank you! I appreciate your response and the cookie.

*looks around for milkshake*

which flavor would you like? Banana milkshake?:D

Lets be relax, rational, and just keep our happiness and sadness in this thread.

As we all known, the majority of individual fans never like shippers. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, huntergal said:

- “Don’t fall for me”, “I will love you all my life” may be cheesy, but I wanted to do my best to keep it light. I prefer a style like “You are dirty but pretty”. I prefer something brusque.

- I realised that it is not easy to depict the psychology between men and women, and that it is also difficult to portray such emotions.

>>>>>> I get a feeling she's very intriguing and intelligent to talk to and I can see why he fall hard for her. And now it made sense when he said he doesn't know why he waited 8 years to meet her. She seems to encouraged and motivate him to do things outside his comfort zone. Example: doing a Melo. She did some before this. I love how she's making him see the other side of the coin. Also I think after military, he will totally rock a melodrama. :wub:

Cr: JiChangWookKitchen 

OooOooooo. I love that they both have the dirty but pretty scene in their minds Hahahs. And yes, considering that hyunni majors in psychology and has interest in that area, and that they communicate alot, they prolly talked about this topic which triggered Wookie to have further interest. I like they they can have intelligent comversations! Muahahahahs. 

@pauliza hi dearie.. Remember to remove the video or picture or gif when replying okie dear? *huggles* 

@cherkell hi dearie! So sorry about the unhappiness that it might have brought to you and your team on our discussions regarding your translations.. I definitely understand how hard it must be to be busy translating articles and etc. And I really also appreciate that we have jichangwookkitchen as our dependable source for news. Thank you for always bringing us his latest news and thank you for the hard work in aiding us with news translations. Really appreciate it much! 

• Like 15

19367435_240414383127590_396350925083508

Well then... it become a matter of concern to the "Lurker"who enter w/non sense objective to our thread.whatever they translated or how many webpage to provided this..or whatever they've interviewed..even some ans.like JCW had a legs maner its sound doesnt make sense...coz i didnt see any leg spread while they were shooting that scene.Im BTS diehard watching:D..im trust my sense and my viewed..I only feel "REAL" not "FAKE"If you dare to kiss someone like this w/full of passionate deep french kiss intense exploded off screen..u know?? how many dead coz of ur kissed :tongue:and you just responded to say"nothing"  uhmmmm!!!! Oscar wont miss them chingus..haha  So dont waste the time.. let's enjoy Jibong world!!

*dont trust me im bleary eyed:tounge_xd::D

• Like 14