[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Hello friends. I can't keep up with the super fast pace of this thread! I have never (back) read too many pages in my entire life not until I hopped in and started shipping these 2 wonderful person, but hey! I'm not complaining thou.

Let me share my thoughts with you. When I first watched Suspicious Partner I said "these 2 really have some chemistry. " then 3rd kiss came... Damn it blew my mind!!! Like sending 1,000,000,000 lightning volts! You know what I mean..:blush: And I can't help but to compare them with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie when they filmed Mr. &Mrs. Smith. Same stare, same intensity of kiss. I knew from then on that my ship's gonna sail! My mantra: ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS! :heart:20170718_223656_zps3lfoug3s.png

Spoiler

20170718_223605_zps1pyhtwtm.png

• Like 22

1Qp1cw4.png

Well... what do you guys think about this?? I for one definitely agree with her statement!! That's why watching the both of them during SP was sooo much fun...! That's why I'm in this ship in the first place!! But... if you take the statement in another way.... :rolleyes:B) 

Not going to say anything further... starting to become crazy (and more delusional) because of these two.. hahaha :D I wonder what articles will come out tomorrow (if there are any...) ^_^ Now... back to backreading... 12 more pages.. here I come...

• Like 21

Read all this thread while listening all SP OST, glad that after the drama end, we still can get this thread on fire.. 

Really love all the OST, just like I really love DOTS OST back then, and since songsong already sailed, hope our jiji will follow :blush:

• Like 11

On 7/12/2017 at 0:07 PM, pauliza said:

In my opinion ,we got new editor for this new bts because the old one got fired because gave to many hints to the shippers ! :tongue: .Yes ,we can see more cautioness in this bts .Could't agree more ,production maybe already aware of this couple can get caught in dating rumours because of their bts .But already too late ,right? :lol: Who knows both of their agencies already discussed with the production to limit the skinship in bts to avoid  their dating rumours.As we already discussed before ,dating rumours most probably will give more harm to NJH as a women & an actress. Her acting career just start to shine brightly.This dating rumours will give problem to her career.huhu ..to be honest ,JCW's fans are soooo scary .

Am I am too late to join on the "tongue " 's discussion ? :tongue:

CAN I ASK THAT QUESTION TOO? Pretty pls....!!

I know you guys were done with tongue and moving on to the hands already oh wait, think the hands been surpassed by the crown too(!), but pls pardon this ajuhmma here who joined late. I also wanna contribute my two cents worth...hehe...

First UP! his  "vacuuming" effects in this kiss is worthy of a mention. Just check out how strong the "suction" is! I wonder what went into the vacuum? B)

pgJGw1.gif

Next UP! the jaws of our suspicious partners in crime here are wide open and there was a pause in movement, i think the pause is when the tongues came out to play. :D

oYGE2z.gif

Now, I hope my investigative analysis has earn me a place in the Byuntae Squad!  

Do I get a pass?  Byuntae Squad leader??? Yes??

Sorry but not sorry for asking! :grimace:

O7NQ7g.gif

Opsy! i know you are not supposed to tag pics when quoting and i tried to remove the pics but seems like it still got tagged! 

erm..how ah? 

• Like 20

On 15/7/2017 at 8:32 AM, babyval22 said:
5 minutes ago, sharreb said:

This where u r wrong Bong hee. You should totally take responsibility for kissing like that.. :lol:

tumblr_ot62wgiLJ21wrfigeo8_250.gif

tumblr_ot62wgiLJ21wrfigeo5_250.gif

tumblr_ot62wgiLJ21wrfigeo7_250.gif

After God knows how many kisses in total they shared in filming.. Totally should take responsibility.. :wub:

I think so too, she needs to be responsible for having robbed his chastify. She shouldnt irresponsible with him like that. I really really agree with you, hehe

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, crazymama said:

I know you guys were done with tongue and moving on to the hands already oh wait, think the hands been surpassed by the crown too(!), but pls pardon this ajuhmma here who joined late. I also wanna contribute my two cents worth...hehe...

First UP! his  "vacuuming" effects in this kiss is worthy of a mention. Just check out how strong the "suction" is! I wonder what went into the vacuum? B)

Next UP! the jaws of our suspicious partners in crime here are wide open and there was a pause in movement, i think the pause is when the tongues came out to play. :D

Now, I hope my investigative analysis has earn me a place in the Byuntae Squad!  

Do I get a pass?  Byuntae Squad leader??? Yes??

Sorry but not sorry for asking! :grimace:

I'll leave this one to @huntergal@lovethatlook and @moonlightserenade I've already been to confession twice this week and I'm not going for a third. Nope!!! *whispers to self resist temptation and it shall flee*

• Like 9

Sub of Hyunnie's interview yesterday talking about the kissing scene part. Girl had to stepped on his feet? LOL damn that's probably why one of the reasons Hyunnie loves to wrap her arms around Wookie all the time so she won't fall. The other reasons the byeontae squad probably discussed it here before already so no further explanations needed.

• Like 16

9 hours ago, cherkell said:

If I may interject as one of Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen's admins/translators...  I received a DM from one of the posters in this shipping thread alerting me to some issues with our recent interview translations.  Please allow me to explain accordingly.

1.  There were over 45 separate interviews released yesterday and today.  If an interview was already translated into English on another site, we skipped it.  Why repeat something that was already translated and widely reported in the media?  It would be a complete waste of our time when we could use that time to concentrate on the longer narratives that had yet to be translated.

2.  "Naver" is not a valid news source; it is a news aggregator/search engine (like Google or Yahoo).  They get their interviews from the same news sources we get our news sources.  Our translations are directly from the written Korean, so that's why it sounds "safe and so-so" to an English reader.  We do not embellish our translations just to make them hip and trendy like some of the other news sites.

3.  In order to release our compilation post as quickly as possible (since we're getting ready to head over for Wook's concert), we limited our translations to interviews that actually said something meaningful and relevant.  Whether or not some actress or girl group is allegedly going to visit Wook while he's serving his country was not meaningful or relevant.  We are not a 'gossip site'; we leave that crap to AllKPop, Koreaboo, and HanCinema to report (since they do that junk better than us).

3.   Please do not demean us or our site by accusing us of 'being on another ship.'  We ship no one.  Never.  Ever.

I hope this clears things up. 

Thanks for your team's time & hard work in translating CW's interview!! It was really nice to see a more complete version of CW's interview!! :) And don't be too sad with everyone here. Sorry if it was upsetting for you and the team there. Fighting!! will always be looking forward to reading more news & translations done by your team! :D 

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, crazymama said:

To be honest ,I also missed this "Tongue " live discussion .I just had opportunity to back read the other shipper's post .hahaha...Dont worry ,better late than never .Just share whatever thought that came across your mind :D .

Me too,I dont know how to edit post to remove the photos & still dont know how to insert the photos.But you can just quoted sentences by highlighted the sentences ,then the pop up like "quote post " will appear .Or just mention their name like @crazymama,then they will get the notifications.

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, chemistry143 said:

When I read this I was like :o... is she sure referring to JCW eyes not how he kissed??? Really??? Because he kiss deeper than Mariana Trench. Ah, MY shipping heart. How can I survive. 

• Like 13

@aladidah Then read it at your own risk ^^

Spoiler
  • Few hours before that statement he clearly said he has forgotten they worked in same project as adult and child actor. So it's inconsistent 
  • Waited for 8 years? It's cheesy and insincere which is why he was embarrassed.
  • Ji Hyun's reaction also shows she didn’t  take him seriously. 

Looking at how close they are now I do think he would like to met her a bit earlier tho. Since he kept seeing her and had good impression of her. Nothing like crush but like anyone else he might have found her cute, natural, approachable with a child like smile. ^^

• Like 12

1 minute ago, waveoflove said:

OK Hands up who needs me to translate this LOL?

She looks so beautiful in those HD pics.

Me me me! I have a general idea of what it's saying but I need to make sure

• Like 10

Just now, daloula said:

Me me me! I have a general idea of what it's saying but I need to make sure

I wish i could but it would take me 5 years. I have been joking around with the girls on here (and guys) how i wish I knew Hangul because I am so OVER the google translator.

• Like 12