[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 minutes ago, stucked said:

I needed to say this too.

Just as much as we should all respect the fans of each, of NJH and JCW, let me ask the same fans to respect the shippers here as well. I won't take it lightly if even one of them here felt insulted in any way by outsiders thinking we're the lesser fan.

Agree to disagree. Correct if needed, but be kind. Always.

***clap clap*** well said captain @stucked. I just had my lunch and read some of back pages. 

@cherkell Thank you for clarify certain issues and apologies if anyone of us has insulted or discredited your and JCW kitchen.Peace ya.

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, meiil said:

I really don't understand what all the fuss is about. Jcw did many interviews yesterday and some sites like jcw kitchen instead of posting 200 translations combined some of them into one. That's it. It doesn't invalidate the site work nor our shipping. Pease guys try to keep everything in check I would hate for this thread to become too paranoid and full of anxiety. So relax, all is well. 

My goodness, the pages are flying... having life of its own. Can't even back read anymore... so many pages behind so I just started with the latest one. I agree with you chingu, I felt positive with the interview. I am preparing for the worse if Hyunii will brozone Wookie, she did not!!  Of course we do not expect a big reveal right? If they are trying to be low key, let it be. He clearly said that SP has a special spot in his heart, being 1st romcom and the last before MS. He talked about his comfortability and being kid-like in her presence, both of which he described as his idea of relationship. So I don't see any reason to have room for doubt. What was odd was his choice of kiss scene because when you think about it, they did not end up kissing on that scene so why that?? I think he's really trying to be extra careful because anything he chooses where there is actual lip contact (even just the hospital scene or the peck 1st day kiss) will set the knetz on fire (that includes us LOL).

I think I mentioned couple of times in this thread. In the darkness of night, when everything is just stagnant and boring, when hours are pretty long it's the best time for reflection. So, if SP holds a special place in his heart... guess who he would think about? and maybe he can think about having a more serious relationship because he will be almost 32 by the time he gets out.

I also do not think we have a really accurate translation on Hyunii visiting the army. it seems there are some contradicting versions. But I think, he wants Hyunii to visit him and I hope that she does bring him his most rquested milkshake, chicken and pizza. He said that the army would love it if Hyunii will visit... c'mon dude... army or you LOL? It will be really telling when she visits though but I guess we won't know:blush: What I notice about Hyunii is, inspite of the necklace wearing, I think she's holding back (and for understandable reason). Trying to act really professional about the whole thing but if the force is too strong... it will always find a way.

We don't have so many days before we send our captain away and that's probably why many of us here (we really are so many here now--- and that's absolutely beautiful) are sharing our insights, having so much fun spazzing like there's no tomorrow. We are going to face a drought pretty soon :( but  we still have our co-captain and we don't know what she will gift us with to fuel our ship. So let's hold tight, we are sailing albeit slowly.

• Like 23

The most heart fluttering scenes for NJH was when she heard "You are pretty but dirty " for second time .And JCW posted photo of  this scene as his cover's song .Both of them seem like this scene so much :D .

Chingus ,just enjoy this shipping  ride .Dont overthinking on the interview's translation or whatever things that can ruin our happiness .I always believe in action speaks louder than words .Just have faith this ship is sailing & pray hard it will reach the destination soon .We just have to patiently waiting -group hugs -

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, moonlightserenade said:

Me too chingu ...*quietly walks to hide behind you* .... ROFL!!!! Omo!! I just can't stop laughing out loud!!!!!!!! *as I eat my ice cream quietly* :huh:

hey, @moonlightserenade let us surrender to @huntergal! Let them take the blame, btw, what happened to the sceptre and crown again? *runs away very fast* LMAO!

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

For years now I have wanted to learn Hangul. Annyeong and Kamsamnida isnt cutting it no more.

But by the time I learn Hangul, JCW and NJH will be married with kids.

Haha:D how I wish I can learn hangul but RL is so complicated ****cries in the corner**

Cheer up Jiji's family *:heart:*

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I am sure that there are a lot of lurkers afterall we are burning the pages of this topic. Kiyahhh! Why am I on the top contributors?? I just joined like less than a week ago? Noooooooooooooo! I don't want to be famous I want to be anonymous!!! *runs away screaming*

Smiling innocently *as I continue to lick my ice cream and hold my cookie using oppas extra set of Mary Palmers if needed* :cookie::wub: ..LOL!!! #FightingDeluluMinds :lol:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, lovethatlook said:

Agree. Let love reign in this thread. We cry and laugh together that is why I love it here. WE are all cool here OK?  :wub: :glasses:

Aye, Aye! WE are awesome together. Our emotions get the best (and worst) of us sometimes. Kwenchana, apologize and move on. *hearteu* *group hug* 

Back to regular shipping! :wub:

#IDontSpeakHangul #ISpeakKlingon 

• Like 8

I feel.so.emotional after read the article from JCWKitchen..:bawling: shipping aside, it's must be hard for him to leave everything for 2 years..since he's must be working hard as a man in family for his mother since young :bawling: I know his values family and friends the most in his life..No wonder theres abit of sad vibe on his face lately..

I am sure he will remember the most his memories  with NJH on SP the most during his army since there are alot of laughter and fun memories which can help him endure hard time.

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

hey, @moonlightserenade let us surrender to @huntergal! Let them take the blame, btw, what happened to the sceptre and crown again? *runs away very fast* LMAO!

*hiding deeper under blanket with no eyeballs peeking* ROFL!!! @huntergal What sceptre and crown? *innocently kicking rocks* :cookie::huh:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Aye, Aye! WE are awesome together. Our emotions get the best (and worst) of us sometimes. Kwenchana, apologize and move on. *hearteu* *group hug* 

Back to regular shipping! :wub:

#IDontSpeakHangul #ISpeakKlingon 

I wish SBS catch would post some BTS though! *sigh* just 5mins, right?

• Like 8

10 hours ago, aladidah said:

Hi Hun, its this one. From 1:43 onwards

thank you!! :wub: off to watch it right now! (as soon as I finish catching up with all the pages... 12 more pages to go now... :blink: )

*off to backreading*

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, pauliza said:

The most heart fluttering scenes for NJH was when she heard "You are pretty but dirty " for second time .And JCW posted photo of  this scene as his cover's song .Both of them seem like this scene so much :D .

Chingus ,just enjoy this shipping  ride .Dont overthinking on the interview's translation or whatever things that can ruin our happiness .I always believe in action speaks louder than words .Just have faith this ship is sailing & pray hard it will reach the destination soon .We just have to patiently waiting -group hugs -

I don't know what other Chingus find upsetting about the interview? If anything, I think it showed that SP is something that they will hold dearly in their hearts.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, huntergal said:

Ah, that you have to ask @lovethatlook. She welcum any questions :DB) She or @Dingy Conk came up with that. I only know statue of liberty...lol. 

I'm not ready to receive that kind of education yet chingu. *still licking ice cream* & cookie in my *cough*cough* extra set of MP's* :cookie::wub: .... LMAO!!!! 

• Like 4

Hi Chingus... sorry I have been out of the loop for a while and I tried to lurk every once in a while but the pull of real life is strong lately. Anyway, can someone enlighten me why our other Chingus here are disheartened about the interview? Is it because of the way Wookie address Hyunii as "yang"? Okay... let me share again from songsong experience... not once, not twice but many times, JoongKi addressed Kyo as noona. That have set many shippers upset and they just hopped out. They did not believe despite of all the tell tale signs that the ship was strong.  JK has also addressed Kyo "sshi" many times too on formal occasions but in the end, it did not mean anything because off cam they call themselves "jagiya". Who knows right? So don't be sad and be gloomy because of minor things like this. Always remember the moments that you believed in our OTP and decided you will hop in and join the ship. Enjoy this ride Chingus... it might be a long sail before destination so fighting!!

• Like 20

35 minutes ago, elnoxis said:

Hello, Chingus! I apologize if my post offended anyone. Like all of you, I don't want this thread to be closed. I will be mindful of what I post and what I joke about. The joke was made in bad taste and I offended great people who worked hard to provide us good translation. I'm very sorry. :bawling:  Please forgive me. 

It's ok dear. No worries! We are all humans! Here's a cookie to cheer u up! :cookie: Not sure whose milk/milkshake/fluid goes well with the cookie though. Lolololol!

• Like 10