[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

19 minutes ago, stucked said:

I loved THIS. HAHAHAHAHA. When you analyzed the kiss like that, I had goosebumps while reading your post.. OMO.. HAHAHAHA.. and it's not being perverted, it's all-natural.. :wink: 

I mean, I WAS AFFECTED DURING THEIR KISSES and I'm just a mere spectator.. *sigh*

I was dying with laughter at that post! Pffft! I was LOLing for about 15 minutes! Chincha!! Thank you for that analysis @sharreb

• Like 8

58 minutes ago, meiil said:

Can somebody be kind enough to explain why some people are so upset with JCW interviews? What on earth did I miss that has some people belittle every good thing we got so far?  I'm honestly at loss with some mood-killers in here... 

BYEONTAE TEAM!!!! Kindly take this spunky girl with y'all for 1 minute.. come on.. take her.. HAHAHAHA!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, attriste said:

"Njh please take my oppa!" Is probably the best comment I've heard all day with regards to my bipolar shipper heart hahahahahah. I miss our otp so much...

HAHAHAHA. True! She's self-sacrificing and unique! I loved that. HAHAHAHA. Who would've thought we'd come to see the day a fan pushes her oppa to a girl lead. HAHAHA! And we miss your bipolar self here. *hugs*

• Like 13

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

I try to persuade my 21 years old little brother to watch SP & it works!Haha..now he is officially Jiji's shipper:D .Before this ,he saw I watched SKL & said " arghhh I don't want to watch this .The female lead is not pretty "...Ok fine.I know ,most of young man like my little brother are looking forward for a goddess looks female lead before start to watch any drama .

But last 2 days ,he asked me with a face full of curiousity " What are you doing ?I always see you smiling in front of your phone like an idiot " ..hahaha...I told him that I am really hooked to SP drama but I did'nt tell him about Jiji's chemistry (not to mention this soompi thread :D ) .And I didn't tell him Bokshil & Eun Bong Hee is the same person .

He managed to finish all 40 episodes within 2 days!!Hahaha..guess what ..he said Bong Hee is PRETTY :lol:  & their chemistry is AMAZING !!He laughed to death when I said ,you know what ,this is the girl from SKL .He can't recognize her because NJH really transformed to a pretty young lady in this drama. I just got to know ,my brother is song song shippers & DOTS fans .He said ,he got song song vibes from this couple after I show some of bts to him .I am not  telling him that I am Jiji's shippers till now.Haha..he told me this "Listen here ,from a man's perspective .This guy already fall for that pretty Bong Hee" .I am not sure either I want to trust my lil brother words or not .But its really calm my shipper heart when someone outside from my delulu world said this :lol:

Omo thank u for sharing this. We finally got at least one perspective from man point of view :glasses:

• Like 11

56 minutes ago, sharreb said:

DISCUSSION ON KISSING SCENES (slightly pervy post alert)

Base off interview:

NJH: oppa inevitably took the lead

JCW: i discuss with my costar how to film the kiss scene

NJH: oppa makes sure im comfortable and it isnt awkward

JCW: we were able to form a relationship. Create an atmosphere that allows us to film the scenes comfortably (paraphrase a lil, dont rem word for word)

NJH: i dont thk its something to be embarass about (kiss n mature scenes)

JCW: the kiss scenes came out beautifully thanks to NJH (an older interview)

JCW: NJH responded to me well (me yes yes yes she totally responded :wub:)

Question:

-  Does discussing the approach of the kiss goes into details ..eg.

1. Oppa will kiss n ngaw on ur upper lip

2. Part 2 of our first kiss il then focus on sucking ur lower lip..hard

3. Our 3rd kiss should be full of desire.. We should french kiss

4. Rem to open ur mouth n respond to my kisses..

Gahhh.. My point is they couldnt have gotten into detailed discussion on how the kiss would be without violating a girl's decorum n sensibility right..that would have been awkward but they both said it wasnt awkward..

So while they could have said yes kiss no.3 should be more uninhibited and sth both parties participate.. Ultimately they still have to let nature takes its course. So the kissing took place naturally..

We saw the bts. We saw the slow mo, the normal speed and we saw the broadcasted clip. They were hot for each other and his mouth was open wide devouring his prey and his prey was responding to him. Her roaming hands were further cues of her abandoning herself to his kiss. When she opened her mouth oh boy the hungry one wants to delve deeper. It was like prequel to a mating dance. N the open mouth post kiss n heaving.. Not an act either. And the pre falling to bed scene, his roaming hands..gahh i dont thk he would have explain pre filming his hands will move from here to here..it was natural and animalistic.. I can totally write a chapter on this.

But major brownie points the man can concentrate on kissing while doin the manner legs, n if not manner legs then its jihyun steppin on his feet to be at a better lip to lip level.. N i must say again i wonder how many takes they did to film those kiss scenes. N how long each take last... Totally curious in the name of science. . . 

Major brownie points for NJH to be not incinerated after being wolfed down n in this close proximity to those eyes (the same eyes that she praises in her interview as deep and lovely?). If Dongha NGed cause of JCW handsomeness.. How can JH's heart not go thumpthumpthump flutterflutterflutter each time. Thats like second to impossible.

In fact in behavioral biology theres a whole chapter talking about cues and signals, hormones and pheromones (and im not talking about the cues on screen but those in the bts). Im pretty sure thats abundant when the two are put in the same room.

Omg i hope i didnt violate a minor's innocence.. So far noone identifies themselves as a minor here right? If u r close your eyes n pretend u didnt read my post.

I see a fanfic! @sharreb you could as well just write one! 

I thought the same thing when i read their interviews.. 'did they really mean what they said?' 'Then what about the bts kisses? Those were dead real!'. One don't just set their tongue loose or suck every part of someone's lip as if they own it or his hand..Geez, the back of her shirt was all messy and guess whose fault was that..  Should i stop? I think i should stop:sweat_smile:

I think they told the media what they want them to believe.. The truth speaks for itself.. I simply don't believe you kiss like that when you don't feel anything or not feel anything afterwards.. 

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, riririru said:

i tried and managed to translate it XD 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000219276

남지현은 19일 한국일보닷컴과 진행한 인터뷰에서 SBS 수목드라마 '수상한 파트너'에서 상대역으로 연기한 지창욱에 대해 "로맨틱 코미디이든 정통 로맨스이든 로맨스 하기 좋은 배우인 것 같다"고 말했다.

남지현은 "깊은 눈빛을 갖고 있는 게 가장 큰 장점 같다. 로맨스할 때 사람을 배려해주고 사랑스러운 눈빛으로 쳐다보는 분이다"며 "오빠가 워낙 잘 갖추고 있다 보니 나도 편안하게 연기했다"고 했다.

남지현은 "지욱이는 싫어할 여자가 없죠"라며 여성 시청자들을 설레게 했던 노지욱 캐릭터의 매력에 공감했다. 그는 "저도 여자의 한 사람으로서 지욱 캐릭터가 너무 사랑스러웠다. 어쩌면 현실에서는 등장하지 않는 드라마틱한 남자구나 생각하기도 했다"며 "지욱이가 봉희에게 해주는 대사나 행동을 보면서 '만약 내가 사랑하는 연인이 있다면 이런 얘기해주고 말해주면 감동 받겠구나'하는 순간도 많았다. 시청자분들이 지봉커플을 보면서 행복해하셔서 너무 감사드린다"고 인사했다.

지창욱과 남지현은 2011년 드라마 '무사 백동수'에 나란히 출연한 적이 있다. 당시 지창욱은 타이틀롤 백동수였고 남지현은 아역으로 등장했다. 남지현은 "그때 현장에서 만난 적이 거의 없을 거다"며 "그게 참 신기하다는 얘기를 (지창욱과) 한 적이 있다"고 말했다.

그는 "나도 조금 늦게 알았다. 가만 생각해보니 그때 오빠는 성인이었고 나는 아역이었던 거다. 나보다는 오빠가 더 신기하지 않으셨을까 싶다. 아역을 했던 아이가 이제는 상대 여배우를 한다는 것이 색다르셨을 것 같다"며 웃었다.

NJH on her co-actor JCW "i think he is a good actor who can potray romance well both in romantic comedy and authenticity romance.

NJH "i think his deep-eye is the most advantage. He is a person who will give consideration and looking lovingly at you while doing romantic scenes" she also added "Since he always been kind im able to act comfortably"

NJH "i think there wouldn't be women who able to hate on Jiwook" agreeing with females viewers' opinion
she also add "I as a female myself think Jiwook's character is very lovable. I also feel that he is a drama charactor that might not exists in real world". "When i see Jiwook's words or action toward Bonghee I often had thought 'I would feel touched if i have a lover who will tell me stories and things like that'. She also express her thankfullness toward viewers who are happy by watching Jibong couple.

JCW and NJH had been starred together in "Baekdongsu Warrior" back in 2011. At that time JCW appear as Warrior Baek DongSu and NJH as one of the child-actress.
NJH "We almost didnt meet each other at shooting location that time" "I've talked to (JCW) about it because i thought it was amazing"

She added "I knew about it quite late too. When i think of it at that time he appear as the adult character and i was a child-actress. I think he'd feel more amaze than myself. the actress who played as child actress is now playing as his co-star, i think it's a new feeling" and smiled.

@ pinklalaland @ luvforever senpais! take a look and correct me XD

Thank you! :) 

• Like 11

Today is a bit slow but I still need to backtrack many pages. Anyway, I saw some post regarding destiny and timing about JiJi. Some of us are worried about the timing because the military service, but I personally believe the timing for both of them to be together in a drama can't be more right than now. If JCW served his duty earlier, he would've missed NJH and vice versa. They wouldn't be together in a drama and have people rooting for them to be together. We wouldn't know and watch JCW's long journey to finally find a woman that can match him well like a puzzle that we are rooting for him to get the girl, even though some of us are his fans.  If they met way earlier than now, I doubt we'll see NJH blossoming into a beautiful and classy lady that she is right now. She looks lovely and glowing that people can't help but admire her intelligence,  skills, beauty, and personality. And their timing also aligns with each other, JCW will serve his duty and NJH will go back to school. Had they started later than now, we wouldn't witness how a man and a woman influenced each other in a good way that we can't help but smile and wish them happiness together. 

• Like 18

21 minutes ago, riririru said:

as a female myself think Jiwook's character is very lovable. I also feel that he is a drama charactor that might not exists in real world". "When i see Jiwook's words or action toward Bonghee I often had thought 'I would feel touched if i have a lover who will tell me stories and things like that'.

Woww I love this words  :wub:.

Thank you so much for the translation :D

• Like 7

3 hours ago, aladidah said:

He led the kiss scenes???? noooo, get outta town!!! Would have never guessed!!! *rolls eyes* -_-

She doesnt have to tell us yeah chingu ?because we already figured it out. Obvious isn't it!!! Lol

2 hours ago, Omnia Nguyen said:

Wait a second chingu wasn't it supposed to be the other way round??!!! Lol :D

• Like 9

1 minute ago, namjiislife said:

Just wanna share something: 

My officemate is super duper JCW crazy fan, she even watched all of his shows and funnily enough she doesn't want to ship her OPPA with all of his leading ladies until SP came to town. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ After watching SP she couldn't help but comment about JCW and NJH chemistry and of course their cute and sweet scenes. She was like "okay NJH my OPPA is yours! You two look so good together, I wouldn't mind if both of you ending up together in real life." I swear this JIBONG virus hit her hard to the core! Lol

Actually jcw earlier fans might give an honest suggestion over our jiji couple....so happy to hear this :blush:

• Like 14

42 minutes ago, attriste said:

"Njh please take my oppa!" Is probably the best comment I've heard all day with regards to my bipolar shipper heart hahahahahah. I miss our otp so much...

Omg I can't stop laughing!!!! What a rear comment haha! Sounds like a very dedicated shipper :lol:

40 minutes ago, riririru said:

i tried and managed to translate it XD 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000219276

korean article in spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

남지현은 19일 한국일보닷컴과 진행한 인터뷰에서 SBS 수목드라마 '수상한 파트너'에서 상대역으로 연기한 지창욱에 대해 "로맨틱 코미디이든 정통 로맨스이든 로맨스 하기 좋은 배우인 것 같다"고 말했다.

남지현은 "깊은 눈빛을 갖고 있는 게 가장 큰 장점 같다. 로맨스할 때 사람을 배려해주고 사랑스러운 눈빛으로 쳐다보는 분이다"며 "오빠가 워낙 잘 갖추고 있다 보니 나도 편안하게 연기했다"고 했다.

남지현은 "지욱이는 싫어할 여자가 없죠"라며 여성 시청자들을 설레게 했던 노지욱 캐릭터의 매력에 공감했다. 그는 "저도 여자의 한 사람으로서 지욱 캐릭터가 너무 사랑스러웠다. 어쩌면 현실에서는 등장하지 않는 드라마틱한 남자구나 생각하기도 했다"며 "지욱이가 봉희에게 해주는 대사나 행동을 보면서 '만약 내가 사랑하는 연인이 있다면 이런 얘기해주고 말해주면 감동 받겠구나'하는 순간도 많았다. 시청자분들이 지봉커플을 보면서 행복해하셔서 너무 감사드린다"고 인사했다.

지창욱과 남지현은 2011년 드라마 '무사 백동수'에 나란히 출연한 적이 있다. 당시 지창욱은 타이틀롤 백동수였고 남지현은 아역으로 등장했다. 남지현은 "그때 현장에서 만난 적이 거의 없을 거다"며 "그게 참 신기하다는 얘기를 (지창욱과) 한 적이 있다"고 말했다.

그는 "나도 조금 늦게 알았다. 가만 생각해보니 그때 오빠는 성인이었고 나는 아역이었던 거다. 나보다는 오빠가 더 신기하지 않으셨을까 싶다. 아역을 했던 아이가 이제는 상대 여배우를 한다는 것이 색다르셨을 것 같다"며 웃었다.

NJH on her co-actor JCW "i think he is a good actor who can potray romance well both in romantic comedy and authenticity romance.

NJH "i think his deep-eye is the most advantage. He is a person who will give consideration and looking lovingly at you while doing romantic scenes" she also added "Since he always been kind im able to act comfortably"

NJH "i think there wouldn't be women who able to hate on Jiwook" agreeing with females viewers' opinion
she also add "I as a female myself think Jiwook's character is very lovable. I also feel that he is a drama charactor that might not exists in real world". "When i see Jiwook's words or action toward Bonghee I often had thought 'I would feel touched if i have a lover who will tell me stories and things like that'. She also express her thankfullness toward viewers who are happy by watching Jibong couple.

JCW and NJH had been starred together in "Baekdongsu Warrior" back in 2011. At that time JCW appear as Warrior Baek DongSu and NJH as one of the child-actress.
NJH "We almost didnt meet each other at shooting location that time" "I've talked to (JCW) about it because i thought it was amazing"

She added "I knew about it quite late too. When i think of it at that time he appear as the adult character and i was a child-actress. I think he'd feel more amaze than myself. the actress who played as child actress is now playing as his co-star, i think it's a new feeling" and smiled.

@ pinklalaland @ luvforever senpais! take a look and correct me XD

edit : eeee the dropdown didnt show up and it's not tagging the IDs zzz x.x
oh well i hope the two senpais saw this lol /giving up on tagging thingy/

Thank u for the translation chingu! :heart:

• Like 9