[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Trying hard not to read too much into it but can't help it. The lyrics for the song Cry posted by JCW is rather harsh. Though I doubt he is  fluent in English? Maybe he just likes the song? Hyunnie latest post doesn't sound too chirpy either. Sounds like she is going through a rough patch. Hope she is alright! 

I'm finally back to the ground after flying to the high heavens last night. Hahahaha. Seeing W in RL is completely like a dream come true. I'm still pinching myself, wondering if yesterday was a dream but nooooooo i have my pictures and videos in my phone to tell me that it did indeed happen!

Pictures dont do him much justice. My gosh. That man is so boyish that you wonder how can he look this good without even trying (even though i know he works hard at it. Lmao). He's also every bit as nice and tried his best to do whatever fan service he can despite being obviously tired. Sighs. The poor guy has to rush filming but made time to grace the event for abt an hour before he leaves to head back home again (that's a total of abt 12 hrs flight just to appear at the event for an hr!) And we were actually wondering if he would come out by the official entrance and exit when he leaves as we heard that there's an exit inside the event nearer to his car. But i guess him being him, he still decided to fulfil our wishes and officially left the venue through the official entrance and exit points. 

It is still a surreal moment to me even at this point. Hahaha. But im glad i had the opportunity! Hehe. Now all that's left is seeing H too and my shipper's life will be almost complete. Wakaka! 

• Like 6
  • Love 7

On 11/12/2019 at 9:55 PM, babyval22 said:

Hello! Welcome to our family dearie! Thanks for sharing your journey and your thoughts and for joining us in here too! Heh. The dcut version that you ordered also comes with additional materials too dun worry! Additional scenes, deleted scenes, more bts too and etc. Its just the exclusive couple disc that you will be missing out on.. but i guess u can find it around if you are surfing on social media sites and etc. Sorry cant be of much help to share where u can get the preorder version cos i dun think its easy to find it now cos its really too precious to even want to sell it. I even have difficulty taking it out to watch it cos its that precious. Hahaha. 

HeHe thank you! Its really nice to know that there is a forum for shipper :joy: Usually I have a group  of shippers on IG but its much better here!

• Like 7

On 11/19/2019 at 3:45 AM, Nampoon NP said:

HeHe thank you! Its really nice to know that there is a forum for shipper :joy: Usually I have a group  of shippers on IG but its much better here!

Hahah. We are everywhere man! Kekeke. 

Thank you namji soompiers for another successful project! Wahaha. Thanks @pauliza for your constant update to keep us going! Appreciate it much! 

I cant at W trying to go to another proj so fast. Hahaha. Seems like both of them will be busy ard the same period of time next year! Gahh. 

• Like 5

JCW gives settled-down vibe post discharge. But I wish I get to see something with my own eyes that screams JCW-NJH-post-SP. 

I understand their wish to keep it private. They have new dramas coming up. And even if no drama, keeping your relationship out in the open is not worth it, when their invidual acting careers are enough. But a shipper can always hope for some more right. 

To be honest they have spoiled us. I don't think any other ship is that obvious. Our last rejoice moment was when JCW was discharged and we heard him speaking about her. Aaah. The feels. That she is close to him in real life. Just thinking about the fact that they both interacted and discussed something important, I can imagine these two speaking in their sweet voice. Yes I like the soft tone in which these two speak when they are talking in person, that is when they aren't being goofy. And then both love to interact with their eyes as well. Even with other people. Imagine with each other. Anyways, that's my imagination running wild. I keep on thinking how did they talk after SP yada yada. And I keep on thinking why Korean industry has to be like this, that people are extremely interactive with fans, at the same time live a very closed life. Why is it that interviews are mostly one or the same thing. You are nice, I am nice, let's be nice, I will work hard etc etc. Let ppl have some fun. 

So I felt genuinely good when I saw him interacting with his previous co star. Cool guy. And it felt like all is sorted in his head and two co-stars are allowed to interact and sit with each other. In fact when I see him behaving like a nice guy giving a friendly vibe, I feel like the guy is in secure relationship and has no other interest, rather being a normal cool and sweet guy that he is. 

I feel the same for NJH from her interactions with HDH co stars during and after drama.

Let's hope we keep getting spazzy worthy JiJi content. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2