[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 10/7/2019 at 9:26 AM, pauliza said:

And its sounds like ChangWOOKIE tho :P:lol: Ok ,delulu :lol:

LOL. Technically she added that fire emoticon cos i think she might take it to mean tankuki and her on fire. Lmao. But i will #neversaynever to her referencing it to something else. ROFL! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

30 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

LOL. Technically she added that fire emoticon cos i think she might take it to mean tankuki and her on fire. Lmao. But i will #neversaynever to her referencing it to something else. ROFL! 

But there’s already several heart emojis that exist if she wants to express her burning love for Tankuki. The fire emoji is so random but I guess less obvious than idk....a frozen emoji? :joy:

Nice try though Val!

If you’re still not convinced, let’s play a quick game of which of these emojis don’t belong? Lmao! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

On 10/7/2019 at 2:26 AM, pauliza said:

And its sounds like ChangWOOKIE tho :P:lol: Ok ,delulu :lol:

LoL... you mean she's gone kooky for wookie? hehehe... (I feel we could go on all day with this!)

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

1 hour ago, ptp321 said:

But there’s already several heart emojis that exist if she wants to express her burning love for Tankuki. The fire emoji is so random but I guess less obvious than idk....a frozen emoji? :joy:

Nice try though Val!

If you’re still not convinced, let’s play a quick game of which of these emojis don’t belong? Lmao!

Please, please... CLEARLY  the fire emoji is for warm, fireside cuddles... It is getting colder and everyone needs to stay warm... 

Don't you remember? Last year she wanted 100DH to keep all the soldiers warm by watching the drama? She really cares about everyone's health... 

Nothing at all unusual about wanting warm cuddles by the fire... with your favourite kitten or with your loved ones...  

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

9 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Nice try though Val!

LOL. I did think about her using the heart emojis instead of the fire.. and tbh it baffles me too why she would choose fire over heart. I even went to check her other emojis and still no hearts. Lmao. Well... rationally speaking.. i can only say her heart is on fire.. with... changwookie.. oops! I mean tankuki! Lmao. 

8 hours ago, tinymel said:

LoL... you mean she's gone kooky for wookie? hehehe... (I feel we could go on all day with this!)

Please, please... CLEARLY  the fire emoji is for warm, fireside cuddles... It is getting colder and everyone needs to stay warm... 

Don't you remember? Last year she wanted 100DH to keep all the soldiers warm by watching the drama? She really cares about everyone's health... 

Nothing at all unusual about wanting warm cuddles by the fire... with your favourite kitten or with your loved ones...  

:joy:

Yeapp especially when someone cant be frozen atm. Lmao. Dun think she is interested at all to be an ice queen! Lol! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

12 hours ago, pauliza said:

SBS Catch posted this 2 hours ago .Why don't you just give us Suspicious Partner Season 2 then ? :lol:

Seriously.. SBS shld stop with all the SP related stuffs alr. Its been more than 2 years! Either that or work on giving us another season, or another proj pls. Lmao. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Hello :)

Normally I have never thought of posting. I prefer to lurk. I just want to say that it has been a pleasure reading everyone’s post. As you can see I’m a Noob but I have been following SP and all the awesome updates since the beginning of 2018 I guess close to the end of Military service. 

Thank you all for the entertainment and the inspiration. Honestly Bong Hee’s adventures in finding a new job, escaping from crazy workplace and a new life really resonated with me haha. For me changing my life path is just about to happen... I guess it helps to know I’m a Virgo in my early 30s so her portrayal does resonate hehehe. You guys and the SP story has been a blessing in the sweetest way. I admire these two actors and I hope to read more updates. 

Thanks again for the amazing work on this forum. You guys make me so happy. :heart:

Edited by Cyd B
  • Like 11

50 minutes ago, CBluvsSP said:

Hello :)

Normally I have never thought of posting. I prefer to lurk. I just want to say that it has been a pleasure reading everyone’s post. As you can see I’m a Noob but I have been following SP and all the awesome updates since the beginning of 2018 I guess close to the end of Military service. 

Thank you all for the entertainment and the inspiration. Honestly Bong Hee’s adventures in finding a new job, escaping from crazy workplace and a new life really resonated with me haha. For me changing my life path is just about to happen... I guess it helps to know I’m a Virgo in my early 30s so her portrayal does resonate hehehe. You guys and the SP story has been a blessing in the sweetest way. I admire these two actors and I hope to read more updates. 

Thanks again for the amazing work on this forum. You guys make me so happy. :heart:

Hello! Welcome to our family dearie! We're glad that you decided to introduce yourself and join us in here! Anyone who genuinely loves SP and namji are especially welcome in here! Just as you like to read our discussion, we would love to hear from you as well! Hehe. 

Here's hoping our captains will give us more updates so we can continue sailing onwards! Keke..<3 

• Like 11

Thank you for the welcome. I watched some episodes of Melting Me Softly. I actually think it’s cute and funny. I noticed at the end of the first 4 episodes (not sure how many but I heard it a few times) anyway I noticed the song “can’t take my eyes off of you” was playing at the end of almost every episode :joy:. This reminded me of a YouTube post by, I think dearyou.___ 

I know it’s silly but just made me chuckle. I feel Bong Hee’s spirit. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, CBluvsSP said:

Thank you for the welcome. I watched some episodes of Melting Me Softly. I actually think it’s cute and funny. I noticed at the end of the first 4 episodes (not sure how many but I heard it a few times) anyway I noticed the song “can’t take my eyes off of you” was playing at the end of almost every episode :joy:. This reminded me of a YouTube post by, I think dearyou.___ 

I know it’s silly but just made me chuckle. I feel Bong Hee’s spirit. 

Hahaha. I can sense that you are on your way to becoming a certified goner! Kekeke. Im still waiting for more episodes before i officially start it. We gotta do what a fan gotta do afterall! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4