Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Pls welcome tankuki to the family on ig! Lolol. 

Here's hoping ggoma and tankuki gets along! Lolol. 

@tinymel on a side note.. lol. Your story seems to be coming alive! :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I am just laughing when haters are more triggered with this Nerdy hoodie than us,NamJi shippers .Afterall ,it's just pieces of clothes .It's maybe means something or maybe nothing .Stay pressed & trashy forever ,haters :lol: :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

SBS Catch posted this 2 hours ago .Why don't you just give us Suspicious Partner Season 2 then ? :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

12 hours ago, pauliza said:

SBS Catch posted this 2 hours ago .Why don't you just give us Suspicious Partner Season 2 then ? :lol:

Seriously.. SBS shld stop with all the SP related stuffs alr. Its been more than 2 years! Either that or work on giving us another season, or another proj pls. Lmao. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

SBS just knows Suspicious Partner Fans are still going strong and we crazzzzzzzziiieeeeee. 

also they prob know what we want to know and likes to tease us hahahaha 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Edit for correct spelling @pauliza

Geobug... I mean geogeo... Oh! right! I mean TANCOOKIE has an instagram account! https://www.instagram.com/tancookie_/

Now Ggoma needs one...

On 10/9/2019 at 6:49 AM, babyval22 said:

on a side note.. lol. Your story seems to be coming alive! :lol:

Truth is stranger than fiction? :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

16 hours ago, tinymel said:

Oh! right! I mean TANKUKI has an instagram

Haha please spell it correctly ..it's TanCOOKIE :lol: :lol: .This is super cute :lol:

credit to the owner

• Like 7
  • Love 1

H just keeps on updating Kuki account but not her own. Lmao. 

She's one proud mama. Hahaha. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Hello :)

Normally I have never thought of posting. I prefer to lurk. I just want to say that it has been a pleasure reading everyone’s post. As you can see I’m a Noob but I have been following SP and all the awesome updates since the beginning of 2018 I guess close to the end of Military service. 

Thank you all for the entertainment and the inspiration. Honestly Bong Hee’s adventures in finding a new job, escaping from crazy workplace and a new life really resonated with me haha. For me changing my life path is just about to happen... I guess it helps to know I’m a Virgo in my early 30s so her portrayal does resonate hehehe. You guys and the SP story has been a blessing in the sweetest way. I admire these two actors and I hope to read more updates. 

Thanks again for the amazing work on this forum. You guys make me so happy. :heart:

Edited by Cyd B
  • Like 11

50 minutes ago, CBluvsSP said:

Hello :)

Normally I have never thought of posting. I prefer to lurk. I just want to say that it has been a pleasure reading everyone’s post. As you can see I’m a Noob but I have been following SP and all the awesome updates since the beginning of 2018 I guess close to the end of Military service. 

Thank you all for the entertainment and the inspiration. Honestly Bong Hee’s adventures in finding a new job, escaping from crazy workplace and a new life really resonated with me haha. For me changing my life path is just about to happen... I guess it helps to know I’m a Virgo in my early 30s so her portrayal does resonate hehehe. You guys and the SP story has been a blessing in the sweetest way. I admire these two actors and I hope to read more updates. 

Thanks again for the amazing work on this forum. You guys make me so happy. :heart:

Hello! Welcome to our family dearie! We're glad that you decided to introduce yourself and join us in here! Anyone who genuinely loves SP and namji are especially welcome in here! Just as you like to read our discussion, we would love to hear from you as well! Hehe. 

Here's hoping our captains will give us more updates so we can continue sailing onwards! Keke..<3 

• Like 11

Thank you for the welcome. I watched some episodes of Melting Me Softly. I actually think it’s cute and funny. I noticed at the end of the first 4 episodes (not sure how many but I heard it a few times) anyway I noticed the song “can’t take my eyes off of you” was playing at the end of almost every episode :joy:. This reminded me of a YouTube post by, I think dearyou.___ 

I know it’s silly but just made me chuckle. I feel Bong Hee’s spirit. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, CBluvsSP said:

Thank you for the welcome. I watched some episodes of Melting Me Softly. I actually think it’s cute and funny. I noticed at the end of the first 4 episodes (not sure how many but I heard it a few times) anyway I noticed the song “can’t take my eyes off of you” was playing at the end of almost every episode :joy:. This reminded me of a YouTube post by, I think dearyou.___ 

I know it’s silly but just made me chuckle. I feel Bong Hee’s spirit. 

Hahaha. I can sense that you are on your way to becoming a certified goner! Kekeke. Im still waiting for more episodes before i officially start it. We gotta do what a fan gotta do afterall! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Hyunie's latest photos .Credit to Haneulnari Fan Cafe 

credit to the owner

• Like 9

So far the BTS interaction between JCW and WJA in MMS is no where close to the interaction between JCW and NJH in SP. Can I be delulu and draw an inference yet please??? And curiously they have both acknowledged each other publicly a few times outside of film set ever since SP ended but yet there is practically no rumour on them in the media. So...... Can we say no news is good news?? xD xD

Miss them so much.. I know its Unlikely but really hope they will drop another bomb to keep us excited pleaaasseeeese

Btw i honestly think tankookie rhymes with changwookie... Can it really be soooo coincidental?? xD xD xD

• Like 9

On 10/18/2019 at 12:54 PM, Jiji_1314 said:

there is practically no rumour on them in the media. So...... Can we say no news is good news?? xD xD

And this, funny how all this while I've never encounter any dating rumors article (don't know if i missed it but never saw one in naver or translated by any shipper) and yet just yesterday this article was published..like out of nowhere..

The article title from Top StarNews

수상한 파트너’ 지창욱-남지현, 과거 ‘열애설’의 진실…인스타그램 속 다정한 모습에 생긴 오해

"Suspicious partner jcw njh, the truth of past dating rumors, misunderstanding of seems like fond instagram (post)"(mind you this translation is based on my limited korean vocab understanding and google translate, pls correct me if I'm wrong - and the ig 's post reference they post in the article was jcw's ig pic in the rain scene )

This is the article body

Spoiler

[송오정 기자] ‘날 녹여주오’에서 열연을 펼치고 있는 배우 지창욱의 과거 열애설이 재조명되며 누리꾼의 관심 속 연관검색어에 올라 화제다.

2017년 방영된 SBS 드라마 ‘수상한 파트너’에서 지창욱은 배우 남지현과 파트너로 함께 한 바있다.

두사람은 드라마 방영 기간동안 함께 서로의 SNS계정에 다정한 커플 케미를 선보였다. 이와 관련해 두 사람의 남다른 케미에 ‘열애설’까지 일었다.

이에 지창욱은 “그저 열심히 했을 뿐이다. 열애설은 사실무근”이라며 이를 부인했다.

드라마 ‘수상한 파트너’가 종영한 이후 지창욱은 같은해 8월 군에 입대했다. 이후 올해 5월 1년 8개월여 만의 군 복무를 마치고 전역했다.

군복무 후 복귀작으로 ‘날 녹여주오’에서 지창욱은 스타 예능PD 마동찬 역을 맡아, 극중 20년 후 깨어난 냉동인간 연기를 펼치고 있다.

한편 지창욱은 1987년생으로 올해 나이 33세다.

And for the translation part that he denied:

Jcw said "I just work hard. The dating rumors is baseless. It's just work"

There is a translation part in which its hard to translate but it sound like the topic of his past dating rumors are getting attentions as he starred in melts me. (The first paragraph of the article's body)

Wonder if his answer are just recent and straightly directed toward sp rumor and if the top star news contact him personally to confirmed this themselve as fyi this is the same news outlet tht contacted hyuni's company before for her current update. 

OR

the news are actually just highliting sp as part of his part rumors but his answer is actually based on what he had answer previously for the past dating rumors pre-sp as the answer seems familiar. The way the article was write up is messy tbh. Like the past rumors they mentions are actually picked up from his ig's or both ig's comment instead of the real news article cover. 

Spoiler

And idk if it's just me..i find it awkward tht it seems in the new drama they deliberately cut out his interaction with his female co-lead. Maybe they just wait for the lead characters relationship to bloom b4 posting anything related to them as I just saw their friendly interaction pics prior to their romanctic scene for this weeks (but stills curious why the needs to be cautious tho. I rather they just casually post the leads interaction and also with other cast like how hyuni previous drama did)..this is not for me to compare with sp but it's just a way for me to makesure orabeonni is indeed having fun, comfortable and also having good rapport with other cast in filming sets and he is able to enjoy his coming back project as much as he did for his previous other projects pre-military. I'm sure this drama does have carry certain pressure for his comeback, but as much as rating is important it's important too tht he enjoyed it...I know he did shows his side bts on his personal utube but stills something was off or am I just being greedy here...oh god I'm suddenly having a headache:joy:

It's been a long time since I last posted. Haha sorry if I'm only posted if there's "issues". I do look up for all the comrades point here. Andd really grateful for those tht keep this forums alive even throughout the drought. You guys are awesome!

• Like 2