Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

His chin on her bare shoulder - this one is edited  :D

His chin on her bare shoulder .This one from sp bts :D

:heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Love how he dragged her with him after finishing "like me back scene" trying to cheer her up cause she really had a hard time filming that scene but the funniest thing was PD-nim's reaction. He almost gave up on them like he knew they were not in mood to listen anyway :lol:

credit to the owner

• Like 6

The radio silence from these two is so deafening. Hope u guys are all doing well in RL. Gahh. Its Monday where i am so fighting for the week dearies! Sending some namji love to you this morning! 

Psst. Just realised that this video was made even before dcut was gifted to us. Goshh. I made a huge mistake of watching it in my TV. T.T

Ctto

• Like 8

Hyunie has been spotted filming :heart:

We are happy to see u back on Twitterland :lol:

credit to the owner

• Like 4
  • Love 1

We got confirmation today!!! NJH will be in 365! AND she updated!

Also, I know people have been a bit tense that SOOP hasn't made an announcement but they will need to now, so end of the week is my guess. TBH, there was an official statement at the beginning of the summer saying she would focus on being a student--they would respect her wishes. Her exams are next week(16-20 dec according to the university academic calendar). Therefore, even though she is filming, I am sure that her finals are her main priority. They won't forget her. Expect to see lots of her in January/New Year!

ctto

• Like 6

Both keeping low at the time. 

By looking at JCW deleted IG stories, those were some art pieces, one was pure evil bunny by Royal Doulton and another was a brass downside incense stick by the cool hunter. And there was a lady in black with black short hair who looked like his mother. So I guess he is with his mother in Tokyo. And maybe he meant sharing those pics on his private IG account, so deleted them. Saw these things on shipper IGs, so thought of sharing it. 

Anyways, hoping NJH has another great project. And waiting for JCW activities to start. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ObsessedEf said:

Both keeping low at the time. 

By looking at JCW deleted IG stories, those were some art pieces, one was pure evil bunny by Royal Doulton and another was a brass downside incense stick by the cool hunter. And there was a lady in black with black short hair who looked like his mother. So I guess he is with his mother in Tokyo. And maybe he meant sharing those pics on his private IG account, so deleted them. Saw these things on shipper IGs, so thought of sharing it. 

Anyways, hoping NJH has another great project. And waiting for JCW activities to start. 

Thanks for sharing what that art piece was. Lolol. I was debating if it was a cat or bunny. Lolol. But the other pic was shared by his friend if im not wrong. the person in black looked a little young to be his mum. Hahaha. 

On 12/10/2019 at 7:36 PM, tinymel said:

We got confirmation today!!! NJH will be in 365! AND she updated!

Also, I know people have been a bit tense that SOOP hasn't made an announcement but they will need to now, so end of the week is my guess. TBH, there was an official statement at the beginning of the summer saying she would focus on being a student--they would respect her wishes. Her exams are next week(16-20 dec according to the university academic calendar). Therefore, even though she is filming, I am sure that her finals are her main priority. They won't forget her. Expect to see lots of her in January/New Year!

ctto

Think so too. Her latest update on ig seems to be in her school setting as well. Well i for one would love for her to focus on finishing school so she can finally come back full force! Lolol. 

• Like 4

On 12/10/2019 at 7:36 PM, tinymel said:

Yes,praying for the same thing .Hopefully she will be graduated soon :heart:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

Wookie declines role in drama LUCA 

It’s good that he now takes the script more seriously (compared to the last one).

• Like 3

And..... here we have it.. we knew it would happen sooner or later once W started ig story. Not saying its cos of W.. but these 2 have some weird timings or connection. Hahahaha.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

On 12/14/2019 at 12:05 AM, babyval22 said:

And..... here we have it.. we knew it would happen sooner or later once W started ig story. Not saying its cos of W.. but these 2 have some weird timings or connection. Hahahaha.

Her  first ig story & the purpose of that ig story was to thank someone for the gifts :P:lol: :lol:

• Like 5

On 12/15/2019 at 9:13 AM, pauliza said:

Her  first ig story & the purpose of that ig story was to thank someone for the gifts :P:lol: :lol:

Lmao. Not to say anything but sometimes i feel they (or lady fate) is out to troll us. Just when w keeps deleting IG story since he started using the function.. H post her first ig story. Lol. It actually feels like they did it on purpose or sth. Lolol. 

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, Pluto Lilly said:

Is there a bts for the courtroom kiss of suspicious partner? 

Do u mean something like this ?

credit to the owner

• Like 6
  • LOL 2