Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

@moonbongbong 

1 ) So far ,the article didn't mention about the sources .Only Topstarnews updated about this & not even Soompi released anything about this till now (19 October ) .

2 ) How come the dating denial come out first before the dating rumours ? :sweatingbullets: . Even though she went to watch his musical &  he mentioned her name in his post military interview but still no dating rumours about them .

Spoiler

3 ) The timing - released article about ig post which was posted on 25 May 2017 (after almost 3 years ) is super weird !Especially in the peak episodes of his current drama .

4 ) One of the  Vietnam Nam Ji Shipper who was working with him  in 1 of the interview said ,GE was really strict with the questions prepared to be asked in the interview .So ,it's weird if out of sudden they allowed this kind of interview to be released when all the attentions should be given to MMS.More over, if they are any denial about anything /issues /dating rumours ,GE must be released their official statement .

Almost 3 years in this ship ,no matter what's  the future will bring to us ,I will continuously love NamJi as a couple or as an individual  :heart:

• Like 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

How come the dating denial come out first before the dating rumours ?

Right?? That's why I said it's really out of nowhere..and yes since there is no sources stated it does seems like the news are looking for a clickbait. That's why I said the news are prolly actually stating his usual ways of of denying past dating rumors pre-sp. And the never existed articles of SP's dating rumors are brought up based on the news outlet baseless assumption of orabeonni n hyunii ig's comments n posts. 

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

The timing - released article about ig post which was posted on 25 May 2017 (after almost 3 years ) is super weird !Especially in the peak episodes of his current drama

Trueee...why now??  On what basis they said it's a dating rumors?? Based on ig's comments?? Or some knetz comments on sns?? Since when public comments and mere views does matter than an official article covers or direct interview question for a celebrity to officially denies dating rumors...

I'm actually quiet mad on why they choose to cover this by the way. Really this news article is so childish and baseless.

• Like 2

Well.. personally randomly from time to time.. such clickbait article will present itself randomly and out of nowhere. Think a few months back there was one clickbait article that mentioned along the lines that namji was in a rs when they didnt even have any dating rumours. Lmao. And then it was this yesterday. But for whatever reasons it sounds familiar.. here you go. 

But of course, its up to individuals to want to believe or not. News credibility, circumstances and etc all play a part. If this was an actual interview with W and this was part of the questions.. then yes.. we should move on.. even if he meant it or not. Cos in all circumstances, time will tell if what we believe in is right or wrong. As of now, based on this current clickbait article, it doesnt mean anything to me at all. But if anything.. perhaps it could be what some other fellow shippers are looking for cos afterall, its been more than 2 years since namji met and worked with each other. Lol. Perhaps for these shippers, its a sign that maybe its time to move on. (: 

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Well.. personally randomly from time to time.. such clickbait article will present itself randomly and out of nowhere. Think a few months back there was one clickbait article that mentioned along the lines that namji was in a rs when they didnt even have any dating rumours

Truee..I believe it's a clickbait article, well in ent business I guess this is norms right. :joy: really? There was an article like tht? I must hv missed it..everyone was so deprived for a confirmation then since there's not even a dating rumors so they just like to make it up. 

33 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Perhaps for these shippers, its a sign that maybe its time to move on.

Ouch, this hurt a bit. It's like realizing at some point we do hv to move on and live in a good memory of them who was once being a perfect partner. But again loving them individually is a blessed too...these 2 are worth it. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, moonbongbong said:

Truee..I believe it's a clickbait article, well in ent business I guess this is norms right. :joy: really? There was an article like tht? I must hv missed it..everyone was so deprived for a confirmation then since there's not even a dating rumors so they just like to make it up. 

Ouch, this hurt a bit. It's like realizing at some point we do hv to move on and live in a good memory of them who was once being a perfect partner. But again loving them individually is a blessed too...these 2 are worth it. 

Yup there was. Hahaha. And it got some others flustered and us, the actual shippers were like nah thats a clickbait article right there. Nothing to be happy about. #rationalshippersftw hahahaha. 

Yeap.. at some point i guess we all have to move on.. haha. Some of us already have while still harbouring the hope that they will give us the good news one day. Hahahaha. Sometimes i always wonder why am i so invested in other people's relationship when they dun even know me? Hahahaha. #realityhurts but meeting u all in here and actually making new friends cos of our love for namji makes whatever the future holds anyway. <3 

• Like 10

On a lighter note! 

More pic of W! 

And kuki's update today 

• Like 9

Do you think SBS knows something will come out soon so they are posting things as well?

making me go crazy!!!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, shady01girl said:

Do you think SBS knows something will come out soon so they are posting things as well?

making me go crazy!!!!!

Hahaha :lol: .And again...Sbs catch posted one more video a few hours ago :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, shady01girl said:

making me go crazy!!!!!

Or someone at SBS is a strong Jibong shipper

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

All i am imagining now is someone at SBS yelling yah! Who uploaded SP again into our channel! Lmao. Dun they have other bts to upload for their current dramas?

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Good morning... :)

Happy 11th Debut Anniversary, Orabeoni :wub:

2019.10.23 - 2008.10.23 :wub:

Ctto

• Like 7

Happy 11th Year Debut Anniversary,Wookie! :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 7

Happy 11th Debut Anniversary Orabeoni! We love you! 

Beautiful and sunshine update on H on your special day! Hehe. Sunshine girl alright! :P

• Like 8

Our rice wreath that we sent for HDH press conference last year has been officially donated! :D

• Like 5

Totally random and unrelated but am i the only one who finds it cute to see that NJW meets his father-in-law (EBH dad in SP) again trying to crack a mystery case together in MMS xD

• Like 7

Hope everyone is doing well. I have been a bit busy but still a faithful namji lover :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, CBluvsSP said:

So... ep 10 just got um steamy.

U are in the wrong thread :lol:

Sorry can't update this thread because I am in South Korea for vacation .By the way ,Happy 3 million viewers to our thread .Hi ,shippers ,lurkers & haters :lol: :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 1