[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

The sun rises in the east. Indeed…

5T0Ddfk.jpg

Curtains drop upon Nam Ji Hyun’s first week as a 25-year-old and I add my prayers and well-wishes to the countless that have poured in. I love her beyond what is in my power to convey, and my only plea to that love is to bring her the choicest blessings, the worthiest graces, the best this universe has to offer. That is all I ask of the divine, for everything else that is needed for a life to spend itself well, Hyunnie’s brave heart and brilliant mind already possess in spades.

I shall ever be a reverent witness to this hallowed light; the sun that gives of herself to grow more radiant, burns to bring warmth in everything she touches, shines so gloriously that she renders Providence a worthy mother, if only for having birthed so magnificent a creation as herself.

The sun rises in the east. Indeed…

She is the sun. East always beneath her footsteps.

V5LUzM0.jpg

Happy birthday Hyunnie,

I love you.

• Like 12

GAH! Omo. After weeks of quiet, she is now spoiling her fans. 

Love her grace and love for ALL her fans, no matter the fandom:wub:

(and is that a guitar? does she play? Is she learning to play? So that someone can sing along? de-lu-la-lu-la-le... see singing... get it... :rolleyes::P)

there are no waves... only smooth sailing... :tounge_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

This has to be a spoiler because of the rhyme involved.

Sent the clip of the first SP kiss(not BTS) to a friend (trying convince her to watch because she likes romcoms)... she just got back asking why they were shooting something so mature OR if it was something that rhymes with: loft-pour corn... (*blushes*)... so I sent the BTS... and it blew her mind (*more blushes*).

When I said it was just acting, she responded: that isn't acting. 

(I wish there was a grinning/blushing/cheering emjoi)

De-lu-la-lu-la-lay

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, tinymel said:
Spoiler

Advanced issues found

Reveal hidden contents

This has to be a spoiler because of the rhyme involved.

Sent the clip of the first SP kiss(not BTS) to a friend (trying convince her to watch because she likes romcoms)... she just got back asking why they were shooting something so mature OR if it was something that rhymes with: loft-pour corn... (*blushes*)... so I sent the BTS... and it blew her mind (*more blushes*).

When I said it was just acting, she responded: that isn't acting. 

(I wish there was a grinning/blushing/cheering emjoi)

De-lu-la-lu-la-lay

Awww... I can relate :wub:

Give her more... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It brings back memories reading new comments about SP and NamJi :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, shady01girl said:

Has anyone watch the new drama that wookie is in? wanted to see if its worth watching =P

I'm waiting for the drama to finish broadcast before watching it. Haha. But if u want to see W acting in a comedy.. u can try.. haha. 

• Like 5