[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Hello!

Im new jiji shipper here!

I just finished drama this month and I cant get over this couple

Actually  I watch the first episode since it's on air but I had to stop because of university entrance examination ㅠ..ㅠ

Now I have time to finish it. After watching all episodes and BTS I really ship these two cuties. Im Jihyunie's fan and this is the first time that I ship her with her costar ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They have a great chemistry! and the way JCW took care of her is just ... you know not common in this Korean industry I think.. I have watched many K-Drama since Goong so I have many ship ><  but this is the first time that I see the difference atmosphere between the lead actors.
So nice to meet you everyone!

btw I just order DVD director's cut from yes24.kr and I know that only fans who got pre-oder will receive those pre-order benefits like ID card, drama script... But do they also get some BTS or special scenes? ㅠ..ㅠ

or do you guys know some website that sell used DVD? I just cant get over this....

Thank you!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Nampoon NP said:

Hello!

Actually  I watch the first episode since it's on air but I had to stop because of university entrance examination ㅠ..ㅠ

Now I have time to finish it. After watching all episodes and BTS I really ship these two cuties. Im Jihyunie's fan and this is the first time that I ship her with her costar ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They have a great chemistry! and the way JCW took care of her is just ... you know not common in this Korean industry I think.. I have watched many K-Drama since Goong so I have many ship ><  but this is the first time that I see the difference atmosphere between the lead actors.

btw I just order DVD director's cut from yes24.kr and I know that only fans who got pre-oder will receive those pre-order benefits like ID card, drama script... But do they also get some BTS or special scenes? ㅠ..ㅠ

or do you guys know some website that sell used DVD? I just cant get over this....

Thank you!

Welcome onboard dearie :heart:

I don't think you will get couple discs because one of my friend who bought it on May 2018 also did not receive that precious couple discs .

The way she reaches for his hand everytime she wants to get up and the way he pulls her up without any efforts..It feels so natural like they are doing it for so many years..He kinda spoiled her though cause even when she could easily stand up on her own she still asked him to pull her up :lol::heart:

Wookie's ig update :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 6

Quoted the captions -"Japanese magazine Jichangwook is on the cover Featuring nam jihyun inside

talked about their past and present drama..wookie talked alot about Suspicious partner  Wookie said he remember all his scene he had with Jihyun and other cast, he also reveal during SP filming he give a lot of suggestion even the location.Thank you pdnim Seonho for allowing wookie  to give his  idea for SP filming ( if you have dcut you know that he really suggest a lot) btw im quite surprise they put together in one magazine considering nam jihyun photoshoot and interview was last February that time wookie still in the army " .

credit to the owner

• Like 7

On 10/31/2019 at 6:27 AM, tinymel said:

goodness, goodness me... :love: 

otherwise known as "car camping"...

normally the saying is "loose lips sink ships", but with Namji it is the other way around! Sail onwards!

I didnt even link back to H and her car camping on her vlog! Lolol! 

On 11/3/2019 at 5:02 PM, Nampoon NP said:

Hello!

Thank you!

Hello! Welcome to our family dearie! Thanks for sharing your journey and your thoughts and for joining us in here too! Heh. The dcut version that you ordered also comes with additional materials too dun worry! Additional scenes, deleted scenes, more bts too and etc. Its just the exclusive couple disc that you will be missing out on.. but i guess u can find it around if you are surfing on social media sites and etc. Sorry cant be of much help to share where u can get the preorder version cos i dun think its easy to find it now cos its really too precious to even want to sell it. I even have difficulty taking it out to watch it cos its that precious. Hahaha. 

21 hours ago, Harry97 said:

Y'all I am sorry I am rooting for some other ship too along with NamJi :sweatingbullets: that's

Reveal hidden contents

JiJelly:wub:

Jijelly ftw! :lol:

Here's some more updates from w! 

• Like 4
  • Love 4