Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

6 hours ago, pauliza said:
Love this edited photos .Looks so real .

credit to the owner

Gahhh. These set of edited pic looks gorgeous! Thanks for sharing dearie! 

So fast and its gonna be wookie's birthday! D-3 to wookie's birthday! Let's do a countdown from today! 

giphy.gif

• Like 14

12 hours ago, Changsky said:

MC Changwook :wub:

Cr: jjonghee_lee

Swipe for more pics. The way she looks at Wookie on the 2nd pic tho... same girl same ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Same too same ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

• Like 7

7 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Gahhh. These set of edited pic looks gorgeous! Thanks for sharing dearie! 

So fast and its gonna be wookie's birthday! D-3 to wookie's birthday! Let's do a countdown from today! 

Yes, time flies indeed... 

First of all, the other day (July 1st) our handsome soldier completed exactly half of his military service and consequently was promoted to Corporal, as @Changsky already mentioned.   

So, these are the first two things we can celebrate: his promotion, even if it is basically a given, and the fact that he is halfway through his MS, and from what we could see thanks to the latest updates, he seems to be doing pretty well. :wub::D  Now, just halfway to go... also for us. We've made it so far, so we can make it till May 2019!!! 

And then, of course, his Birthday!!! Even though looking at his latest pics I would never say that this guy is 31 y.o. (32 in Korean age). :o:wub: I am so envious, because he really seems to be aging backwards!  :lol: Can we delulu a bit and say that maybe Hyunie has something to to with this?? ;)

I hope everyone will drop by here  in 2 days to celebrate! #partytime !!!!!

And those of us who are active in IG and/or twitter can also join the celebration by using the designated hashtags and changing their profile picture to this cute artwork  (Wookie & Ggoma :wub:) : 

All the details of the hashtag bday event are as follows.

IG:

Twitter: 

And now, if only we could get also an update from our baby girl, possibly showing her face and her beautiful smile, it would be really great. Miss her!

Miss them both...

• Like 16

Hai All, A warm greeting to All devoted NamJi's shippers may your day been blessed,  in counting of Captain's birthday this upcoming 5th July 2018 :love: 

All time favorite cute pouted lips owner will turning to 32 years old in 2 days.. :kiss_wink:

aea5f92565c98fbc0a95a3fa301fa066--korean

6dac1b391e832c55dae0396df40730a9.gif

My wish for him, may he find his the only true love for his whole life which has destiny for him, a women that he had dreamed off, & can communicate well with you.. :wub:

2SK9.gif

:phew::phew: fingers cross,  it was this girl :heart:

1OP2K7KFPH_1.jpg

Pictures & Gifs credit to owner

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Not sure if the confirmed news has been shared here before cos im getting old but here's the latest update on orabeoni's musical in September! 

Additional info:

Source: http://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1004830097&cmd=amp#click=https://t.co/rtClL572zs

Kang Ha Neul·Ji Chang Wook·Kim Sung Kyu to Star in a Military Musical

Published Tue Jul 03 11:03:00 KST 2018 
Updated Tue Jul 03 11:03:00 KST 2018

Korean actors Kang Ha Neul, Ji Chang Wook, and K-pop boy group INFINITE's leader Kim Sung Kyu reportedly have been confirmed to star in a military musical.

On July 3, a media outlet 'Sports Seoul' reported that Kang Ha Neul, Ji Chang Wook, and Kim Sung Kyu will be starring in a military musical together.

Back in April Kang Ha Neul and Ji Chang Wook attended an audition for the military musical, and Kim Sung Kyu also had taken part in the audition after his enlistment on May 14.

Recently, the three have been confirmed to star in the musical.

The military musical that they are going to perform is 'Shinheung Military Academy' (working title).

'Shinheung Military Academy' takes place in 1910, during the Japanese colonial era, and tells the story of young people starting a military academy to achieve the independence of Korea.

As Kang Ha Neul, Ji Chang Wook, and Kim Sung Kyu are all highly-experienced musical actors having the experience of performing in a number of musicals before their enlistment, the expectations for this upcoming musical is very high.

The musical is scheduled to premiere in September at the National Museum of Korea, and there will be 19 shows in total.

(Lee Narin, Credit= SBS funE, Glorious Entertainment, Woollim Entertainment, 'Official_INFT' Twitter, Online Community, '대한민국육군' YouTube)

(SBS Star)

• Like 14

4 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Hyunie updated, but she is not showing us her face and her gorgeous smile...

Let's enjoy her blue sky and the white clouds then... Wonder if she is on her way home?

I see 7 in the sky .... is she sending a message? :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler
I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet 
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight
Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

One of my favorite FMV -PERFECT  :heart:

credit to @sharreb for edited this videi .Copyright belongs to SBS/SBS YOUTUBE Channel .The contents are not from DVD director cut .

• Like 12

A day before Wookie's birthday,here goes SP's mini celebration on set hehe^_^ (up to now I'm still hoping of a vid of them singing hbd haha :lol: coz my mind says/my gut tells me that they could've recorded this hehe :p ) Thanks to the official photos though :D

FB_IMG_1530674262506_zpswvoyajub.jpg

FB_IMG_1530674252860_zpsqonja0zb.jpg

• Like 15

20 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Just noticed Hyunnie's beautiful legs in this photo :D

from this scene :w00t:

1496828671_suspicious-partner.jpg

Quote from famous phrases "Behind every great man there's a great woman" 

but for NamJi i would delulu said "Behind the greatest JCW, there's is a greatest NJH's legs" :mrgreen:

gKy8-fyeyqem2759646.jpg

opps sorry this pic was not behind JCW, it was ontop of him :tounge_wink:

coz i missed these two so much,i missed so much to see they laugh, bicker,  playfulness, sexiness.. :(

suspicious-partner-cover-800x445.jpg

BeFunky-Collage8-15-800x445.jpg

In counting less than 24hours JCW's, birthday.. :wub:

e18491e185b5e18489e185b5e186a8.gif?w=600

Pictures & Gif credit to owner 

• Like 13
  • LOL 5

31 minutes ago, achinawa said:

A day before Wookie's birthday,here goes SP's mini celebration on set hehe^_^ (up to now I'm still hoping of a vid of them singing hbd haha :lol: coz my mind says/my gut tells me that they could've recorded this hehe :p ) Thanks to the official photos though :D

Yeah, curious to know the celebration too... Wookie looked sooo happy :wub:

Anyway we can start spazzing to celebrate his birthday at 00.00 KST :lol: So many happenings around his birthday last year, like his song 101 Reasons Why I Love You was released on July 6th. Or should we celebrate it differently? :D

• Like 14

The airing of our hyunnie’s Drama has also been confirmed after Let’s eat 3:

DRAMAS

D.O. x Nam Ji Hyun's historical romance '100-Day Husband' confirmed to air after 'Let's Eat 3'

By beansss    4 hours ago    4,517    2,283    3
DO,nam-ji-hyun

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
Historical romantic comedy drama '100-Day Husband' is coming to the small-screen on tvNon Mondays and Tuesdays!

According to reports on July 4, it's been confirmed that '100-Day Husband' starring EXO's D.O. and Nam Ji Hyun as the leads will air in the Mon-Tues time slot after 'Let's Eat 3'. The 3rd season of the 'Let's Eat' is set to premiere on July 16, which means '100-Day Husband' may begin broadcast some time in September. 

Meanwhile, '100-Day Husband' tells the story of a crown prince during a ficitional historical era who goes missing for 100 days. It is 100% pre-filmed, and filming began back in April of this year. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

Another article on Wookie's casting :)

Ji Chang Wook, Kang Ha Neul, And INFINITE’s Sunggyu Cast In Military Musical

Ji-Chang-Wook-Kang-Ha-Neul-Sunggyu.jpg

On July 3, it was announced that actors Ji Chang Wook, Kang Ha Neul, and INFINITE’s Sunggyu were cast for a military musical titled “Shinheung Military Academy” (literal translation).

See Also: INFINITE's Sungyeol Visits Sunggyu In The Military

Already known for their talents on stage, the three were selected through open auditions. They plan on beginning rehearsals for the musical somewhere in Seoul early July.

The musical takes place in 1910 and tells the story of young people who gathered in Manchuria to start a military academy during the Japanese colonial era, as well as their efforts to restore their country’s independence from the Imperial Japanese Army.

Ji Chang Wook and Kang Ha Neul, who previously worked together on the musical “Thrill Me,” are already garnering excitement after news of their reunion.

Produced by the military with the help of the production company, Shownote, the musical will hold its first stage in September at the National Museum of Korea and plans to show a total of 19 shows. It will also hold a nationwide tour by the end of the year.

Source (1) (2)

Cr. Soompi

They'd begin rehearsals early July?That'll mean lots of Wookie sightings then..woot ^_^ Could Wookie be out on his birthday too? :P

• Like 13

20 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Let's enjoy her blue sky and the white clouds then... Wonder if she is on her way home?

Forgot to answer this: According to what's written on the signs on one of the pics, it seems like she is home now and on a break from filming. I am really happy she gets to have a little break because the filming of a saeguk in this heat must be really tiring.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

It comes once in 365 days, Keep Smiling, Be happy, and make all your dream comes true in coming years Ji Chang Wook!!!!!!  Happiness begins with your smile and let your smile change the world Ji Chang Wook. Happy 32nd  birthday to our Captain Ji Chang Wook.:kiss_wink: :love::heart:

%EC%88%98%EC%83%81%ED%95%9C%ED%8C%8C%ED%

Wish that with every addition of candles on your birthday cakes, it also adds thousands of additions of reasons for you to smile.. 

RO27367032_w1000_h0.jpg

Calling All devoted NamJi's shipper!!! It’s party time!!!!! :lol:

D3jy.gif

Once again Happy Birthday to our greatest kiss master :glasses:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_TQVwZ3dk_tL-QIrA0XN

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBLTzJe1HakztHhQA8YmF

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReRTykVeCL30-vTSJP1F3

Pictures & gifs credit to owner.. :wub:

• Like 17