[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

9 hours ago, Changsky said:

Agree! My thought exactly. PDnim sometimes correct them if the angle was not good or out of the camera frame, but not for the details execution (body/hand movements, expressions, etc). Like in one of the kiss scene bts, PDnim cut them while saying sorry (for interrupting their kiss... haha) and correct the angle. Then Namji stop to change their position, and continue the kissing :D

Yes, I feel you. That Namji Effect! :lol:  Their interactions and romantic scenes indeed feel so real, they're giving the very realistic portrayal of a couple in love, pure/natural feeling. Enough to make me doubt their acting. Were they really just acting? Just how good? How can they not get carried away? :P 

And they kiss passionately, lovingly, beautifully... both of them look so beautiful even when kissing. The pics of kiss scenes from the production team (official stills from SBS and PD Notes) prove it :wub:

Hahaha... reminds me of this scene and its bts:

The way Wookie hugs her, caresses her neck, and Jihyun folded ear... like he wants to kiss her neck ;)

I think i know which one u are talking abt. Was it the laundry kiss? Hahaha. I didnt realise pd nim apologised for interrupting them. Lmao. Why would he need to apologise? Hahaha. They are all working here. Cos maybe he feels like he's intruding in a private moment? Kekeke. Okie.. rationally cos maybe they wanted one shot one kill. Hahahaah. 

They were so realistic my goodness. I love their morning popos. And jw kiss on bh forehead. The way jw or was it wookie when he looked at bh or hyunni and gave her the peck on her forehead gives me so much feels. Really am wondering if that was an adlib or what. Wished that they had given us a glimpse of filming that part and the court kiss too. T.T 

I dun even need to imagine how they will look like if wookie kissed hyunni neck. Hahahaha. 

@pauliza thanks for sharing hyunni's update! On another note, seems like HDH is filming ep 10 now. 6 more episodes to go! 

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

Was on google search and looking for anything related to #jichangwook or #namjihyun and found this.I'm pretty sure fake SP English subs' been posted on here before many pages ago..but this Ig account's just recently created,so sharing this JUST FOR FUN. And as what's written on there...Don't take it seriously (I wouldn't mind if this happens in RL though haha :P :lol:) Not sure if it's the same owner as before.

Spoiler

Ctto

Ctto.

Just for fun,ayt! *mwahh*

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

On 6/24/2018 at 9:32 AM, midorinokerochan said:

DAEBAK! I usually refer to the vids shared by the SBS channels, even if those don't have subs, so I seldom check the YT Viki channel and I had no idea. That's an impressive no. of views!!! Thanks for sharing this info! 

I've just checked the vids in their channel sorting them by the most popular, and this one is the 4th most viewed video! Congratulations SP squad and NamJi for the achievement!!!

(https://www.youtube.com/user/VikiKdrama/videos?flow=grid&sort=p&view=0

Edited to: delete the image from the quoted post and repost it here for reference:

I don't have the exact source atm, sorry, but I think I read the translation here last Summer.... If I remember correctly, in one of the post drama interviews Hyunie mentioned that while practicing for that scene she ended up banging her head against the door at some point... So I guess that in the following rehearsals/takes Wookie paid attention to shield her head with his hand. That's very sweet of him, and not surprising since we have seen (even more in the Dcut) how he takes care of her and how protective he can be.   :wub::wub::wub: Still, it is really commendable that he had the presence of mind to do it while they were ... well... engrossed in the scene they were filming and committed to giving a very realistic portrayal. ;)

Wook is probably telling himself... you're acting, you're acting don't get too carried away. He could only control so much though obviously. The left hand is dangerously placed, spicy, getting hot in a Monday morning. Miss you all chingus!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

Annyeong everyone. 

A quick post to say hi, and because I am having a super tough week at work:crazy:, so I need an extra dose of my happy pills :D:wub:

Let me share again this beautiful fanvid... Many NamJi moments, a little bit of their kisses, and as a bonus point the voice-over + translation of another one of the highlights of Jiscovery... 

Have a great day, chingus! :heart:

• Like 16

On 6/25/2018 at 10:48 AM, Changsky said:

Agree! My thought exactly. PDnim sometimes correct them if the angle was not good or out of the camera frame, but not for the details execution (body/hand movements, expressions, etc). Like in one of the kiss scene bts, PDnim cut them while saying sorry (for interrupting their kiss... haha) and correct the angle. Then Namji stop to change their position, and continue the kissing :D

Yes, I feel you. That Namji Effect! :lol:  Their interactions and romantic scenes indeed feel so real, they're giving the very realistic portrayal of a couple in love, pure/natural feeling. Enough to make me doubt their acting. Were they really just acting? Just how good? How can they not get carried away? :P 

And they kiss passionately, lovingly, beautifully... both of them look so beautiful even when kissing. The pics of kiss scenes from the production team (official stills from SBS 

yep..slightly OT ..and sometimes the staff corrects the angle too...like the hospital scene at the time when Mr.Bang was stabbed..the bench scene shot outside...when JW was hugging BH (and vice versa lolz) ..and They were like at the far end of the bench hugging and giggling when suddenly the crew just lifted the bench to which Camera director (that's his voice I think) asks with a stern voice "what are you doing?" who then explain for them to like sit in the middle for convenience to which Hyunni said ah,agreeing to it. As for the kiss..was this the courtroom kiss ur talking about? :P

I'm contemplating as well on how these two beautiful people could not be affected when they kiss oh so beautifully,passionately and lovingly.Same dearie,loving all the pics,official stills,vids and everything haha!Even looking at the pics gives off so much feels ❤

On 6/25/2018 at 7:51 PM, babyval22 said:

I think i know which one u are talking abt. Was it the laundry kiss? Hahaha. I didnt realise pd nim apologised for interrupting them. Lmao. Why would he need to apologise? Hahaha. They are all working here. Cos maybe he feels like he's intruding in a private moment? Kekeke. Okie.. rationally cos maybe they wanted one shot one kill. Hahahaah. 

was it not the courtroom kiss? With the amount of kisses they have shared,I am so confused,lmao :lol:  I really think PDnim is a lovely person in real life :D

On 6/26/2018 at 10:53 PM, babyval22 said:

Their morning popos really get to me! Gahhh. So natural, so real so much feels. Gosh. And the sound of their pecks is so loud too. Hahahah! 

Luv their morning popos.❤ Not sure if it was just sound effects but glad that I'm not alone to thinking that the sound of those pecks are loud :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

On 6/25/2018 at 6:51 PM, babyval22 said:

I think i know which one u are talking abt. Was it the laundry kiss? Hahaha.

4 hours ago, achinawa said:

was it not the courtroom kiss? With the amount of kisses they have shared,I am so confused,lmao :lol:  I really think PDnim is a lovely person in real life :D

Actually it's the bts of their first kiss in the couple disc, where I heard PDnim said "ah mianhe..." like twice :D

Pretty sure PDnim said that too in laundry kiss and court kiss bts, hence Namji stop and change their position. But I didn't hear it as clearly as in first kiss bts. And Wookie's expression when PDnim said that is priceless :lol:

I love you PDnim... :P

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

9 hours ago, achinawa said:

Luv their morning popos.❤ Not sure if it was just sound effects but glad that I'm not alone to thinking that the sound of those pecks are loud :lol:

I think it may have made the pecks louder to emphasise on it? But at the same timr might not cos i dun think there's any point so i would like to think it was namji themselves who were loud. Hahaha. 

8 hours ago, Changsky said:

Actually it's the bts of their first kiss in the couple disc, where I heard PDnim said "ah mianhe..." like twice :D

Pretty sure PDnim said that too in laundry kiss and court kiss bts, hence Namji stop and change their position. But I didn't hear it as clearly as in first kiss bts. And Wookie's expression when PDnim said that is priceless :lol:

Hahahahaha. And in the end, we were talking abt wrong kiss. But all their kisses had funny moments with the pd. Kekekek. 

Ctto 

For some reason i like this screenshot. Wookie's entire head is buried into hyunni's shoulder and just a slight turn would be her neck. Hahaha. But even so, this ss gives me the feeling that wookie was still in control in guiding their movements and he looked like he was protecting her in that moment when the both of them fell into the bed. <3 

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

Pre-SP (Favourite Moments) :D

Down to the memories of NamJi's lane. Their 2014 memoir(KBS Drama Awards) was a pleasurable favorited moments where fate brought them to stand side by side during the couple awards received, with a stolen glances, each seconds of the glances gave vivid persona/image  that entered their minds unbidden..:wub:

Yeah the girl(NJH)  need to think hard to choose either Cha Dalbong or Yoon Eun-Ho, when Seo Jung-Hoo was just next to her.. way to go girl, i see u girl, having crush to the Boy (JCW) the raising hallyu star on ur left side.. i knew the feeling girl, i used to be a girl who had crush too.. your expressions was priceless.. :mrgreen: And Boy, yeah Cha Dolbong was super happy with his big scale skinship with Kang Seo-wool in the drama, u may immersed with the Girl's acting in the screen played, but u never know in future, both of u will be act together with much more super bigger scale of "skinship" which not to be mention the undefeteable "KISS"  & to be precisely the drama was meant for PG15.. :tounge_wink:

"Just a smile and the rain is gone
Can hardly believe it (yeah)
There's an angel standing next to me
Reaching for my heart

Just a smile and there's no way back
Can hardly believe it (yeah)
But there's an angel and she's calling me
Reaching for my heart" 

IG & Video credit to owner,

Lyrics from I lay my love on you,  song by Westlife

Their memoir 2017, 26th Seoul Music Awards ceremony was held on 19 January at the Jamsil Indoor Gymnasium in Seoul, both was partner together to be presented Bonsang awards.. Both look shy yet look so sweet together :heart: both look stunning & dashing.. Yeah Korean received warm winter thanks to Ko BokShil.. & What kind of pretty image will her transforming in 2017..as she mention she looking for a good project that she can comeback with good image.. Yup she Heard that you acted in the movie from the first time in your 11 years of debut (wonder who/which is her sources of this info:phew:

seoul-music-awards-201701191.jpeg

Pic, youtube vid credit to owner.. 

• Like 15

13 hours ago, Changsky said:

Noted then..first kiss it is :lol: I'll watch the dcut when I'm not too busy :P:lol:

@Grenna aww...lovely pics..thank you ^_^

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

SP Promotional & Interview (Favourite moments) 

Lets begin the with 20th Century Fox Movie intro. :D

Promotional Teaser' shooting, the Boy call out "Jihyun ahhh" then the Girl respond "oppaaaaa!!!" kyaaaa:w00t: & the Boy praise the Girl while she was dance.. Love the environment of this promotional shooting, it was so friendly working environment while everyone gave their best despite the cold wether in spring, they were laughing heartily while filming either the actors itself, the production & the extras.. 

The Boy never failed to awe the audiences with his honest answer yet "naive" .. :D "why he waited for 8years to meet her" & find her SEXY while filming couch scene (cough cough) .while the Boy was blushing.. (more videos in spoiler).. what i like about this interview is, i really love to see the Boy was really hyper up concurrently with his good mood, he sheard off his consistent professional look yet friendly with all his past drama's interviews..During SP's drama interview you can see his body movements, eyes, his smiles, his dimple appear occasionally :wub:

suspiciouspartner-bts-still.jpg

Spoiler

Throwback the SP interview. 

ok this may sound delulu but please bear with it.. :tongue:

To the Boy:

1. Always ask ur partner if both of u having fun or not

2. Yup better forgot she was played a young version of your love in your past drama

3. acknowledge you had bumped into her in the salon several time since both of you when same salon & same hairstylist.. 

4. Yup i had fallen deep into both of u chemistry, u had unfolded your playfulness when you are with her.. if u realise she has same wavelength with you..

to the Girl:

1. Both of you are able to bicker a lot in real life as well, wow quite fast pace of relationship both of u had dear girl, considering the boy was introvert type & girl you were kind of has invisible wall. 

Quote some sentences from my reading, "Arguing/bickering is a major form of communication, having arguments can actually indicate that two people have their own individual ideas and opinions. They can bring them to the table and share them in a healthy manner." "Couple who argue love each other more" .. 

The fun fact in spoiler, byeontae squad may like it.. :phew:

Spoiler

"Couples who argue also have a tendency to be passionate. Some couples enjoy the make-up sex after an intense argument. "

if you wish to read this article

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.powerofpositivity.com/couples-argue-love/amp/

IGs, Pics, Vid credit to owner.. 

• Like 14