[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

5 hours ago, noodlez_ said:

ok this dcut got me to delurk lol. apparently theres an easter egg on the dvd/bluray. has anyone checked that out yet?

What Easter egg?

I haven't really looked at everything in the box.  I just opened the package (when it arrived in the office) just to scan through and checked if discs work on computer.  Got home a little late in the evening and went straight to watch couple discs (only managed to watch the 1st disc), didn't bother to unearth everything else in the box :tongue:

D**n! they actually made a special segment - 27 minutes - for the KISS!  I had to switch on the AC! LOL

I will probably not go out this weekend! and re-watch the couple discs again! :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 9

Annyeong everyone. 

I was planning to catch up with the thread yesterday evening, but when I got home I had the awesome surprise to find out that my DVD had already arrived. I was expecting it for next Monday, and instead there it was. You can imagine my happiness. :D And you can imagine why I went MIA and will probably be MIA for a while longer :tongue::lol:

But since I am on my way to the office, I'll take the chance to drop these few lines. I have panda eyes at the moment because I couldn't get much sleep even if I managed to watch only the first couple disc for now. 

As others have already said, totally worth the money. I placed the order last August, exactly on my birthday, as this DVD was my own birthday gift to myself and from what I've seen so far I'm very happy I decided to go for it despite the cost and the long wait. 

NamJi is love, and the whole SP team is love too. I am currently in awe of PDnim, the photography director, the staff and all the work that went behind this drama. I can now perfectly and completely understand Hyunie's words of appreciation and love in her acceptance speech during the SBS awards. 

Ship-related, for now I can only confirm what the others have already said. The kiss scenes, while very professionally done, are definitely a sweet and hot treat for NamJi shippers. And finally we got too see more of the courtroom kiss, and it is really all kind of awesome :wub::wub::wub:

And then, so much happiness, skinship and affection all around... 

If you guys have been stalking twitter and above all IG, I am sure you have already got an idea even if you don't have your own copy of the DVD :wink:

Time to go now, but I'll try to be back during the weekend to backread and comment a bit more ^_^. For now have a wonderful Friday you all!

ETA by the way, in the meantime can we cheer for our baby girl whose IG account reached 500k followers? :D

Congratulations, Hyunie!!! :heart:

Edited by midorinokerochan
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, midorinokerochan said:

Annyeong everyone. 

I was planning to catch up with the thread yesterday evening, but when I got home I had the awesome surprise to find out that my DVD had already arrived. I was expecting it for next Monday, and instead there it was. You can imagine my happiness. :D And you can imagine why I went MIA and will probably be MIA for a while longer :tongue::lol:

But since I am on my way to the office, I'll take the chance to drop these few lines. I have panda eyes at the moment because I couldn't get much sleep even if I managed to watch only the first couple disc for now. 

As others have already said, totally worth the money. I placed the order last August, exactly on my birthday, as this DVD was my own birthday gift to myself and from what I've seen so far I'm very happy I decided to go for it despite the cost and the long wait. 

NamJi is love, and the whole SP team is love too. I am currently in awe of PDnim, the photography director, the staff and all the work that went behind this drama. I can now perfectly and completely understand Hyunie's words of appreciation and love in her acceptance speech during the SBS awards. 

Ship-related, for now I can only confirm what the others have already said. The kiss scenes, while very professionally done, are definitely a sweet and hot treat for NamJi shippers. And finally we got too see more of the courtroom kiss, and it is really all kind of awesome :wub::wub::wub:

And then, so much happiness, skinship and affection all around... 

If you guys have been stalking twitter and above all IG, I am sure you have already got an idea even if you don't have your own copy of the DVD :wink:

Time to go now, but I'll try to be back during the weekend to backread and comment a bit more ^_^. For now have a wonderful Friday you all!

I think the whole SP team, from the PD to all the background staff, loves Namji

!

What I find amazing is, PDnim did not 'disturb' them much during the takes, unless the angle was not right for camera.   I kinda timed the kisses, I think the court room kiss was the longest! 

• Like 19

17 minutes ago, Swanflwer said:

I think the whole SP team, from the PD to all the background staff, loves Namji

!

What I find amazing is, PDnim did not 'disturb' them much during the takes, unless the angle was not right for camera.   I kinda timed the kisses, I think the court room kiss was the longest! 

omg pls share us more descriptions about the dvd huhu i wish i had the money to buy it. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, fffnnn said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA SERIOUSLY??? Last I checked yesterday, the bluray still available but I don’t know why I can’t proceed. Oh my, I hope they will restock WITH the gifts!!!!!

You're right! The Blu-ray is still available! Now, who wants to get that set with the free gift, it's still available~ but the price is definitely more expensive. U know what. I wished i got the blu-ray now even if i dun have any player at home. HAHAHAHA! I'm that mad. LOL!

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

You're right! The Blu-ray is still available! Now, who wants to get that set with the free gift, it's still available~ but the price is definitely more expensive. U know what. I wished i got the blu-ray now even if i dun have any player at home. HAHAHAHA! I'm that mad. LOL!

Can you please buy that for me! Lol, I mean I’ll pay you later of course. I’m chincha jealous with all of you, sigh :( I don’t mind if it expensive 

Or

Ive to wait 3-4 months of you to post a gif from dvd especially that 27min kiss scene, huhu... 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

You know what? I kept thinking and I can’t focus on my work hence, I bought the blu-ray DVD! And yeah, I don’t have a blu-ray player at home and my laptop can’t read blu-ray. Now I need to buy a player lol. What oppa did to me. I bought SP photo essay, OST, Jiscovery DVD now this. Oppa marry Jihyun or marry me please :tongue:

• Like 4
  • LOL 17

3 minutes ago, fffnnn said:

You know what? I kept thinking and I can’t focus on my work hence, I bought the blu-ray DVD! And yeah, I don’t have a blu-ray player at home and my laptop can’t read blu-ray. Now I need to buy a player lol. What oppa did to me. I bought SP photo essay, OST, Jiscovery DVD now this. Oppa marry Jihyun or marry me please :tongue:

Lol...and after watching it, you may need to invest in a respirator too! :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

18 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Lol...and after watching it, you may need to invest in a respirator too! :D

Lol ! At this rate we'll all need to get a respirator lol 

Caption: "Because if I fell any deeper for the way his eyes crinkled with his smile or his habit of tapping on his nose to emphasize a point, my ship would be sunk"

(Katherine McIntyre, By the Sea)

This beautiful couple much stronger than what u think they are..so do 

Caption: She is smile so brightly..i can stand to not stolen gazed to her (aah just let me be ) “We loved with a love that was more than love” 

~ Edgar Allan Poe

• Like 15

On 4/13/2018 at 12:32 AM, amalyn99 said:

I have to quote this image. Really could not move on from these two sweeties.

Now that the Dvd is out we've gotta forget about moving on..  The bts would be the death of us :D

22 hours ago, Swanflwer said:

D**n! they actually made a special segment - 27 minutes - for the KISS!  I had to switch on the AC! LOL

I will probably not go out this weekend! and re-watch the couple discs again! :D

The 27 min kiss would be the death of me! What are the chances we wouldn't see T action?? :tongue: i Considering how wookie got carried away the dvd will open the pandoras box!! :blush:

Caption: lets call this "step by step getting closer "... i wonder what they watch at those phone..one be in direct and another just listen n looks so serious n excited (well at least those young man dont wanna miss any moment with her isnt even its just an simply moment )

“When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance.”

– John Lennon

Yes yes yes..it was sexy ..so intimate instead..the eye contact  like a silent message (just between them )...look so real then reel ...from JCW to NJH

"We're just looking and looking at each other. And I can feel something new between us, something even more intimate than anything we've done. Eye to eye. It's the most powerful connection in the world"

~ Sophie Kinsella

• Like 18

5 hours ago, Swanflwer said:

What Easter egg?

I haven't really looked at everything in the box.  I just opened the package (when it arrived in the office) just to scan through and checked if discs work on computer.  Got home a little late in the evening and went straight to watch couple discs (only managed to watch the 1st disc), didn't bother to unearth everything else in the box :tongue:

here's how to access it

• Like 13

Wookieya look at the camera!! It's the press con man!

The way he stares at her is simply adorable :heart:

Caption "Once I was told that I would fall in love with a gorgeous woman, but I could never imagine that this woman will be fantastically pretty with the most extraordinary personality I’ve ever met"

This is one of those few pics that succeed in making me all emotional :heart:

caption: Almost every man in the world is looking for the women like his mother...just like him right now...he's in love with this girl

• Like 16

6 hours ago, Swanflwer said:

What Easter egg?

About the easter egg, see here:

No infringement in sharing this info as long as we don't say what the easter egg is :wink: I don't know myself, because I haven't checked out disc no 16 yet! LOL.

But I am curious too. Just have already to wait till tonight :D

• Like 13

Congratulations to all who already have and watch the DVD. 

I AM SO JEALOUS!! HUWAAAAA... 

I can't afford to buy them.. Hukhukhuk

Just keep on posting the feedback bout the dvd guys. Am just happy reading even that....:D

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, minyakisya23 said:

For those who already received their DCut, does it contain any BTS from their drunk piggyback scene, or morning wake up scene after?

Haven’t gotten very far yet.  I am having difficulty moving on from the 27 min kiss cut...the struggle is real! :flushed:

• Like 9
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, rose90 said:

Can you please buy that for me! Lol, I mean I’ll pay you later of course. I’m chincha jealous with all of you, sigh :( I don’t mind if it expensive 

Or

Ive to wait 3-4 months of you to post a gif from dvd especially that 27min kiss scene, huhu... 

U can always order it if u want.. i think they ship internationally too.. 

3 hours ago, fffnnn said:

Yay! So happy for u! You're prolly gonna receive it quite fast! Kekeke. Have fun! 

30 minutes ago, minyakisya23 said:

For those who already received their DCut, does it contain any BTS from their drunk piggyback scene, or morning wake up scene after?

I havent sat down and watched properly so i'm not too sure! But i did see the morning wake up scene after! 

• Like 11