[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Caption: I really wanna know who let them write this song knowing I'll be crying when this part of the song comes on.. 

Again today

You’re shining next to me

Time has stopped at the star that is you

Spoiler

All day, I think of you

Heart-pounding, happy thoughts

Spoiler

bd69d6bc9e6d03bac5e2bdd3db9787b3.jpg

532d9c1aad2e5ae06b0e2020eadad21b.jpg

On a night like tonight, a night I dreamed of

I wanna put everything in my heart

9d03f7a441bfe43221f04bf94240a016.jpg

On sunny days, on cloudy days

On days you’re sad without a reason

I’ll hold you tight

Now hold my hand

Spoiler

593dba01068bfb3996bf096955991306.jpg

tumblr_oqx7wioaty1uvau1ro1_400.gif

lyrics credit to https://klyrics.net/o-when-eotteohge-malhalkka/

• Like 14

People are already starting to receive the dcut dvds. I can’t believe this day has come. 

However, don’t forget to be really careful with what you share in public forums and social accounts since it’s a copyright issue and the thread could be in trouble if reported.

• Like 13

Eagerly waiting for my copy of the dvd to arrive!!!

It will take a few more days for me, but knowing that it has been shipped already is enough to make me happy :D

In the meantime... we can celebrate another anniversary, of course :lol:

One year ago (April 11th, 2017): SP photoshoot  and JCW interview, where he shares his excitement about the drama, and when asked about NJH he mentions not having really met her at the time of WBSD, having heard about her by their hairstylist, the fun he had meeting her that day, knetz' comments that thy have similar vibes, and his conviction they will have a lovable and interesting chemistry 

:wub::wub::wub:

Suspicious-Partner-p03.jpg

Articles under  spoiler:

Spoiler

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/04/14/drama-ji-chang-wooks-qa-interview-for-suspicious-partner-revealed/#more-23787

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/04/18/ji-chang-wook-and-nam-ji-hyun-brimming-with-chemistry-in-first-stills-from-suspicious-partner/

Ji Chang Wook Explains Why “Suspicious Partner” Keeps Him Awake At Night

ji-chang-wook1.jpg

Actor Ji Chang Wook is set to become the new “rom-com king” this spring, showcasing a whole new side to himself.

Previously, it was announced that Ji Chang Wook would be acting in a romantic comedy drama. Soon after, it was also announced that Nam Ji Hyun and Choi Tae Joon had joined the cast, and that 2PM’s Chansung will have a cameo appearance in the drama.

Nam-Ji-Hyun-Nara-Ji-Chang-Wook-Choi-Tae-

“Suspicious Partner” is SBS’s upcoming romantic comedy. It will revolve around unapproachable prosecutor No Ji Wook (Ji Chang Wook) and optimistic judicial apprentice Eun Bong Hee (Nam Ji Hyun), as the two experience mysterious events and become closer to one another in the process.

On April 11, the photo shoot for the poster of “Suspicious Partner” took place in a studio in Nonhyeon-dong, Seoul. The actors playing the drama’s main characters—Ji Chang Wook, Nam Ji Hyun, Choi Tae Joon, and Hello Venus’s Nara—were already showing off amazing teamwork and professionalism during the shoot. The actors created a fun atmosphere on set and, thanks to them, the studio was filled with laughter until the end of the shoot.

Ji Chang Wook sat down for an interview mid-shoot and talked about his own feelings going into the drama, his co-star Nam Ji Hyun, and more.

Regarding his feelings on starting this project, which would mark his first foray into romantic comedies, he said, “Since this drama is a romantic comedy, I personally am curious and anticipating it. I think I will be able to enjoy filming because the script is so fun and the actors all get along well. Especially after today’s shoot, I think that Nam Ji Hyun and I will work well together.”

Elaborating on his co-star Nam Ji Hyun, he surprisingly explained that the two actually go to the same hair salon and even have the same hair stylist. As a result, he had already heard a lot about her before this drama began, which made him feel more familiar with her. He continued, “This drama is the first time we will be acting opposite each other, and I think it will be very fun.”

He also took a moment to describe his character, No Ji Wook. He explained that his character was stubborn, as he maintained his own philosophy in work and in life, but that this stubbornness also gave his character a unique personality. He shared his thoughts on how viewers might connect with his character, stating, “Although from the outside [No Ji Wook] appears stern and unapproachable, internally he has a sensitive and emotional side. So I think the conflicting aspects of his persona will be attractive.”

Of his character’s relationship with the female lead, he expressed that, “The characters Ji Wook and Bong Hee complement each other very well. The two are total opposites, but I think they can also show a romantic, fun chemistry between them.

It seems that the production staff agree as well. It was reported that Ji Chang Wook showed deep understanding for his character and great synergy with Nam Ji Hyun, even from the first script reading, receiving the praise from the production staff.
Ji-Chang-Wook-Nam-Ji-Hyun-Choi-Tae-Joon-

If you can’t wait for this drama to start, you should know that you’re not the only one—Ji Chang Wook is right there with you! For his final thoughts, Ji Chang Wook said, “I think I’m going to have a lot of fun filming this drama. I’m so, so excited and am looking forward to it. I can’t sleep at night because I want to start filming (laughs). I have a feeling laughter will be constant on the set. I can’t wait.”

“Suspicious Partner” will begin after “Saimdang, Light’s Diary” ends. The first episode airs on May 10 at 10 p.m.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/15/ji-chang-wook-explains-suspicious-partner-keeps-awake-night/

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Hi, 

Long time didn't drop by here... How are you guys doing? I'm quite busy with my work...Phew...

Btw that I heard that the DVD has been released and some fans got their DVD...

But I still haven't got it... anyone of you purchase from Yes24? Coz I purchase from there but I can't trace back my order history, because Yes24 only let us view the order history for the past 4 months... What should i do?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Hi, 

Long time didn't drop by here... How are you guys doing? I'm quite busy with my work...Phew...

But I still haven't got it... anyone of you purchase from Yes24? Coz I purchase from there but I can't trace back my order history, because Yes24 only let us view the order history for the past 4 months... What should i do?

Hello. Go to my page then click yes points..the order will appear from there and its status. At least that's what I do hehe.:D

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Hi, 

Hi there :)

I purchased from Yes24 and I could not see my order history either, exactly for the reason you mentioned since I had placed my order last August, but I have already got a message from the courier saying that the parcel with my copy has been shipped and it's on the way. If you haven't got any notification, you can try and send a 1:1 consultation to Yes24 (just log in and from your page you can fill in the form with your question). It might take them a few days to reply though, so don't panic if you don't get an answer immediately <_<

I hope this helps, and you will receive your copy soon!

I can't wait to get mine <_<:lol:

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, minyakisya23 said:

Guys..did they just asfgjdjsjxsj holding hand?? In the first kiss scene??https://twitter.com/catofbus/status/983897012033613824

Yes they are holding hand & hyunie is smiling.. when wookie hug hyunie during please like me back scene, she was smiling.. omg this two chincha.. :hushed:

credit to owner.. 

• Like 16

On 10/04/2018 at 9:08 AM, khalinkikyo said:

Yaaaaa,  make sense!!  He was kind of worrying his baby to hurt herself  

So sweet...  

Are we delulu @babyval22, @amalyn99?? :D

Hahahah. Yes we most definitely are delulu-ing my dear! Kekeke. 

@masthu thanks for sharing here dearie! Is this like a form of recognised award kind? Like somewhat similar to soompi awards? 

7 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Hi, 

I ordered my DVD alr dearie.. and its actually reaching me in a few hours time! So excited for it! Dun worry we cant trace our orders too. But when they sent out the package, i received an sms from the courier informing me that it has been shipped out alr. 

Happy 1 year SP photoshoot anniversary! Hahaha! Thanks @midorinokerochan for the constant reminders and for livening up the thread! Hahah. 

• Like 16

6 hours ago, achinawa said:

Hello. Go to my page then click yes points..the order will appear from there and its status. At least that's what I do hehe.:D

6 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Hi there :)

I purchased from Yes24 and I could not see my order history either, exactly for the reason you mentioned since I had placed my order last August, but I have already got a message from the courier saying that the parcel with my copy has been shipped and it's on the way. If you haven't got any notification, you can try and send a 1:1 consultation to Yes24 (just log in and from your page you can fill in the form with your question). It might take them a few days to reply though, so don't panic if you don't get an answer immediately <_<

I hope this helps, and you will receive your copy soon!

I can't wait to get mine <_<:lol:

Thanks to both you...both it still won't show in either that you guys mention.. ㅠㅠ btw I have send 1:1 consultation message to Yes24... Why I don't get any message from courier...this is my first time buying from Yes24(global site), previously bought from Korean site...is not like that...

• Like 9

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahah. Yes we most definitely are delulu-ing my dear! Kekeke. 

@masthu thanks for sharing here dearie! Is this like a form of recognised award kind? Like somewhat similar to soompi awards? 

I ordered my DVD alr dearie.. and its actually reaching me in a few hours time! So excited for it! Dun worry we cant trace our orders too. But when they sent out the package, i received an sms from the courier informing me that it has been shipped out alr. 

Happy 1 year SP photoshoot anniversary! Hahaha! Thanks @midorinokerochan for the constant reminders and for livening up the thread! Hahah. 

:bawling: my dvd is here but it's with @babyval22 and i can't get to it till end Apr WAEYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone gets theirs real soon! ENJOY ALL YOU LOVELIES! It's time to resurface from the woodwork and pop in to say Hi again everyone who has gone AWOL from our heyday.... and thanks everyone else who has kept this thread alive and all the hard work maintaining the peace.

:heart:

• Like 13

Part 8~Rapture: The feeling you get when you are in love.

"When I look into the night sky with thousands of stars, I remember your eyes, because they sparkle exactly like stars. When I see the sun I remember you, because you brighten not just my day, but my life." 

94315-511599.jpg

FB_IMG_1500154691022.jpg?resize=660,400&

"Meeting you was like an answer to a prayer, I became happier, my heart always feels good, I feel good, and I know for sure, you feel good as well." 

"Not only have you touched my mind so I only think of you; but,you've touched my heart in a way that I will never forget you." 

"We Are a Match Perfected from Heaven Above"

5f546ddbfa898082aeb35f9c8844d93c.jpg

Happy 1 year SP photoshoot anniversary!!!!! 

Pic, IG & quotes credit to owner.. :wub:

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, summerset said:

Just checking did anyone order their Director's Cut DVD with Innolife and received delivery notification?

I ordered with them but still have not heard from them regarding my order. I hope everything is in order.

Heyy.. I have order it from innolife.. I had notification of order being shipped.. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, heartstringvb said:

Heyy.. I have order it from innolife.. I had notification of order being shipped.. 

Hi heartstringvb, thanks for letting me know.

May I know is your order number something like "YearMonthDate"-00000XX? 

I had a charge on my credit card for this purchase but I can't seem to locate my order now.

• Like 4