[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

22 minutes ago, summerset said:

Hi heartstringvb, thanks for letting me know.

May I know is your order number something like "YearMonthDate"-00000XX? 

I had a charge on my credit card for this purchase but I can't seem to locate my order now.

Yes..it's same format order number.. I usually get notification on registered email.. I am from india it will take some more time till i get dvd .. Don't worry we will receive it soon :)

26 minutes ago, summerset said:

Hi heartstringvb, thanks for letting me know.

May I know is your order number something like "YearMonthDate"-00000XX? 

I had a charge on my credit card for this purchase but I can't seem to locate my order now.

Yes..it's same format order number.. I usually get notification on registered email.. I am from india it will take some more time till i get dvd .. Don't worry we will receive it soon :)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Thanks to both you...both it still won't show in either that you guys mention.. ㅠㅠ btw I have send 1:1 consultation message to Yes24... Why I don't get any message from courier...this is my first time buying from Yes24(global site), previously bought from Korean site...is not like that...

I haven't received any msg from courier as well and at the same time,this is my first online purchase ever .For now,I don't want to worry about it and just in high hopes that this will reach me the soonest...hehe^_^ Hope we'll get it asap. :D

• Like 5

2 hours ago, summerset said:

Just checking did anyone order their Director's Cut DVD with Innolife and received delivery notification?

I ordered with them but still have not heard from them regarding my order. I hope everything is in order.

Hi, dear. Ordered mine from innolife and recieved and email 2 days ago that my order is already in transit. Have you tried checking the status of your order from the website? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, summerset said:

Just checking did anyone order their Director's Cut DVD with Innolife and received delivery notification?

I ordered with them but still have not heard from them regarding my order. I hope everything is in order.

Hello dearie you should have gotten an email informing you about the shipment on April 10th. Check your order history and your order status should be shipped by seller with your tracking number ex: 000000KR if you can't find it try emailing Innolife. I emailed them yesterday on where I can track my order and they replied back within a few hours. You can then track your order on the EMS website or the Korea Post. Go to the one with English and click Track. Mine will be arriving today in my country in a few hours. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, happyheart1 said:

Hi, dear. Ordered mine from innolife and recieved and email 2 days ago that my order is already in transit. Have you tried checking the status of your order from the website? 

9 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Hello dearie you should have gotten an email informing you about the shipment on April 10th. Check your order history and your order status should be shipped by seller with your tracking number ex: 000000KR if you can't find it try emailing Innolife. I emailed them yesterday on where I can track my order and they replied back within a few hours. You can then track your order on the EMS website or the Korea Post. Go to the one with English and click Track. Mine will be arriving today in my country in a few hours. 

Hi happyheart1 & luvforever, thanks for the advice. I completely forgot that I did not register an account but did a guest checkout then. I was able to retrieve my order history with my order number which I remembered taking a snapshot of. I totally did not received any order confirmation from Innolife when I placed my order last October. Neither was I issued a delivery notification when they shipped. But I am just glad that the DVD arrived this evening at the postal service so hopefully I will be getting hold of it in the days ahead.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, ninjashipper said:

Some of you received the SP Director cut, congrats! 

Let us know if you find something crispy :tongue:

I am crying over how broke I am, searching for every hints on soompi or insta :bawling:

I’m in the same situation :bawling:

• Like 3

Okie guys.. it's well known that SP Dcut is finally out and i will be honest to say i received mine and have binge watched it. So much feels. It was totally worth it. But due to regulations in Soompi, just would like to remind all not to share it here to protect our home okie? I can only say you have to search around to find snippets of it, and even then, its also actually not allowed to be shared on social media. So if u wanna stay in the trend, my only advice is this. Gahh.

And i can only say... i have to cover my eyes when i watched 27 min of namji kisses. That was literally the death of me.

• Like 13
  • LOL 10

I just came home from work to a much needed surprise!  My D-cut arrived one day early!  For those who ordered from yes24 and had concerns of receiving a damaged product, I can assure you that they took great care in meticulously packaging the dvd and my copy arrived in flawless condition.  The box was kind of heavy too, so I think that justifies the cost.  There’s so much content!  I love my family but they need to leave for vacation right now and leave me in peace with this box...hehehe! :D

• Like 10
  • LOL 10

3 hours ago, ninjashipper said:

Some of you received the SP Director cut, congrats! 

Let us know if you find something crispy :tongue:

I am crying over how broke I am, searching for every hints on soompi or insta :bawling:

Yess pleasee, im just a silent luker jiji shipper all this time:bawling: so i dont have any jiji shipper relative that i could ask privately to share with me:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 2

is it too late to buy the DVD? =( 

OMG i found the site and its cost 215 or 359 for the whole set...aaahhhhhh dang that is expensive!!!!

WOW i just read more aboutthe DVD and I have to get the Blue ray version so that it can play where im located at. if i bought the regular DVD it wouldnt even play in my DVD. what the....good thing i read the little prints on the description. aww man i have to pay almost 400 for the blue ray...o m g....umm can someone be a sweet heart and just share some love with us....pretty please 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1