[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

42 minutes ago, fffnnn said:

Is anyone still buying from yesasia one? Haha I’m itching to buy but I might missed out on the special disc (sobs). I need consultations haha.

Yikes! This is a tough question.  The photo book and dvd set alone is beautifully packaged and if you love the drama so much that it’s something you would like to keep in your collection and if you are financially stable, I say go for it.  There are some new photos I’ve never seen before.  I can’t comment on any new BTS since I haven’t watched it yet.  The other contents are a bit useless to me unless you know how to read Korean, but honestly the special couple disc is priceless and that’s where they get you.  That couple disc should come with a warning label...lol! Definitely not for the faint at heart....lol!  Hope my advice helped somewhat and if it made it worse, apologies in advance.

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, noodlez_ said:

ok this dcut got me to delurk lol. apparently theres an easter egg on the dvd/bluray. has anyone checked that out yet?

That Easter egg better be their marriage proposal when he gets discharged....LOL! :D:wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

11 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

Yikes! This is a tough question.  The photo book and dvd set alone is beautifully packaged and if you love the drama so much that it’s something you would like to keep in your collection and if you are financially stable, I say go for it.  There are some new photos I’ve never seen before.  I can’t comment on any new BTS since I haven’t watched it yet.  The other contents are a bit useless to me unless you know how to read Korean, but honestly the special couple disc is priceless and that’s where they get you.  That couple disc should come with a warning label...lol! Definitely not for the faint at heart....lol!  Hope my advice helped somewhat and if it made it worse, apologies in advance.

Hahaha then I should just give up. Because I think the thing that I wanted the most is the couple disc. I should learn to accept the fact and live with millions regret hahahaha:bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, fffnnn said:

Is anyone still buying from yesasia one? Haha I’m itching to buy but I might missed out on the special disc (sobs). I need consultations haha.

My friend who bought this DVD said the content of that DVD reallllllllly WORTH to feed our shipper heart .Huhuhu..another comment from her,she had bought another dramas 's DVD before but Namji couple skinship really on different level in kdramaland .Haha one more,she said...SBS catch just show to us the SAFE bts ...haha ..thats mean,that  4minutes age restricted bts first kiss shown by sbs catch JUST THE SAFE ONE !Can u imagine the content of that 27 minutes kiss scene in that dvd  ? :tongue: .If u have money,just go for it :D .

Edited ...just read your post properly .Without the couple discs ?Huhu..i think that couple disc is the worth buying...

• Like 19

7 hours ago, pauliza said:

Please don't dm me on how to purchase the Dvd /the contents of the dvd because I don't have one :lol: .

* Saw a few good stuffs  shared  on sns .Huhu ..I m dead in Namji heaven :D

this one cracks me up unnie. Im sorry, :blush::D

maybe next time, somebody would be asking if you work for dispatch! LOL :ph34r:

Ill dm you for math problems kekekke *winks*

Related image

Related image

Image result

• Like 7
  • LOL 8

O lord I think those who didn't buy will never know awww poor us...regret not being able to buy it  ..

P.s God bless us all....and I hope I will be able to buy anything in the future... I have to try hard in my job exam this year lord help me

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

24 minutes ago, pauliza said:

My friend who bought this DVD said the content of that DVD reallllllllly WORTH to feed our shipper heart .Huhuhu..another comment from her,she had bought another dramas 's DVD before but Namji couple skinship really on different level in kdramaland .Haha one more,she said...SBS catch just show to us the SAFE bts ...haha ..thats mean,that  4minutes age restricted bts first kiss shown by sbs catch JUST THE SAFE ONE !Can u imagine the content of that 27 minutes kiss scene in that dvd  ? :tongue: .If u have money,just go for it :D .

Edited ...just read your post properly .Without the couple discs ?Huhu..i think that couple disc is the worth buying...

I know rightttt. I hesitated to proceed buying few times for the past I don’t know how many months. Now that the pandora box has opened I regretted every single hesitation.

Have fun all shippers! I’ll just wait for them to get married and have beautiful babies hahaha. Being a long time fan of oppa I can tell that he is a total goner for her. All his touch, his kisses, his eyes (omg I melted every freakin time I made eye contact with him through my screen) made me believe they are not just co-stars. And this is coming from a person who hated shipping onscreen couple.

I hope I might bump into them during next holiday in Korea!!! (Yes, the reason I decided not to buy the dvd and I just came back from Japan which sucks dry my bank account hahaha)

• Like 20

Okie.. for those who still wants to buy the DVD, you can still purchase it from yes24.. but while stock last.. but it really doesn't come with the pre-order, which is where our couple disc is at. I tried to look at the description and and it seems to say up till disc 14. Disc 15 and 16 is the couple disc.

https://global.yes24.com/Goods/42760519

Here's the link. The BTS in the main box is still inside but it's a BTS of SP, not only focus on namji.. some namji, some is noh and gang and others.. that's all i will say. And personally if i still wanna get it.. i think yes24 is much cheaper than yesasia. Their pricing is... >.<

• Like 13

48 minutes ago, fffnnn said:

Hahaha then I should just give up. Because I think the thing that I wanted the most is the couple disc. I should learn to accept the fact and live with millions regret hahahaha:bawling:

I feel you chingu, i'm also having tons of regrets right now for not buying the dvd earlier since i was still a student that time, i kept hovering on yes24 website to buy the dvd but the price have gotten up and plus without the couple disc it's not worth it since i still need to support myself before i get a job:bawling::bawling:

Edited : Sorry its yesasia not yes24 thanks @babyval22 

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

15 minutes ago, magoner said:

O lord I think those who didn't buy will never know awww poor us...regret not being able to buy it  ..

P.s God bless us all....and I hope I will be able to buy anything in the future... I have to try hard in my job exam this year lord help me

I feel you chingu. I didnt buy it too.

lets just be hopeful that after everything cools down a bit, it will show up in SN everywhere. It maybe a little late but its worthy to spazz about.

good luck on your exam chingu. May you find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. 

• Like 18

@babyval22 Thank you so much for the info. So basically, what you're saying is if we will purchase it today at YesAsia we don't have the couple disc (Disc 15 & 16), Right?

I was actually contemplating to buy it but if it doesn't include the couple disc then I guess I'll regret my decision not buying it before. Boohoo. :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

20 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

lets just be hopeful that after everything cools down a bit, it will show up in SN everywhere. It maybe a little late but its worthy to spazz about.

good luck on your exam chingu. May you find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. 

Aww thank u :heart:

• Like 7

Alright guys! MY BAD! I'm sorry! Mianhe-yo!

Dear @riririru has corrected me told me that based on the description on yes24 website, the free gift is still available... But by the time i know it... i think it's temporarily out of stock now. >.<

But anyway, here's the link again for u all to monitor and see if it comes back!

Good luck dearies! *keeping fingers crossed for you*

• Like 17

24 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Alright guys! MY BAD! I'm sorry! Mianhe-yo!

Dear @riririru has corrected me told me that based on the description on yes24 website, the free gift is still available... But by the time i know it... i think it's temporarily out of stock now. >.<

But anyway, here's the link again for u all to monitor and see if it comes back!

Good luck dearies! *keeping fingers crossed for you*

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA SERIOUSLY??? Last I checked yesterday, the bluray still available but I don’t know why I can’t proceed. Oh my, I hope they will restock WITH the gifts!!!!!

• Like 13

3 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Yees, this is my only hope:dissapointed_relieved: for now i will just frequently check this thread to read how everyone reaction to their DCut and imagine things :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 2