[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Hello chingus who got their dcut! Im so happy for youuu im so jelly. Just wanna ask if their commentary also include in the dcut where hyunii is yeppo in white top?? Like when it has also a snippet in daum cafe she is with dong ha and ctj??

• Like 4

@midorinokerochan Well done, you said well.

@ss1504 yes, they are 2 professionals hard-working co-actors who are comfortable with each other, but on different levels (to me that is :D)

@purebliss12 if you are saying the one with CTJ wearing a pyjama like outfit, yes it is in it. 

I am now re-watching SP from the package,  They have English subtitle.  How I wish the other disks have English subtitles!!

Oh, I did find the 'Easter egg'

• Like 16

Don't know how many times I've watched the 27 mins kissing scene especially the laundry basket and court room kiss. The amount of emotions put in on every of those scenes is really praiseworthy on their part because they delivered well. By far the hottest kisses I've seen in kdramaland. The court room kiss will always be my favorite though. If we go back to the previous pages on how we were discussing their faces well we were right about it. That's all I can say for now. 

The extra Easter present they gave us was really cute too. Took me a while trying to find the special gift from the production team but I was smiling like a crazy kid watching the clip. It just shows how much they are comfortable, playful, and get along with each other. The same goes to the entire staff. 

Definitely worth every penny I spent! 

ji-chang-wook-nam-ji-hyun-co-khi-nao-lai

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, happyheart1 said:

Is the Easter present only available for those who purchased the Dcut from yes24? Tia! 

No, it’s in the last disk of the special couple (disk #16).  Hover your mouse until you see a pink heart and click on it.  Enjoy! 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

On 14/04/2018 at 7:30 AM, ptp321 said:

If they tried to hide anything, they failed miserably.  That kiss was messy....hehehe:wub: (I know....I know I’m sick and need help!)

On another note, He really lived up to the nickname “vacuum kisser”, but both of our Dyson couple sure looked like they enjoyed it and didn’t mind all the teasing! Lol!:D

Dyson couple. Hahahahha. This is so cute! We have another couple nickname now. LOL!

Since everyone is sharing their thoughts on the dcut.. i will do it later too, as much as i can without gg into details! Hahas. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 2

I see chingus sharing their thoughts and analyses amidst watching the Dcut. Thank you chingus and it means a lot to my shipper heartu! All insightful thoughts, analyses are welcomed over here as long as we do not violate the copyrights and spazz within the boundaries. 

Since everyone’s sharing their thoughts I’m dying to share mine and these are nothing new but all what you’ve seen here and there.

We’ve always seen wookie to be the one to put his hands around hyuni but when I noticed hyuni getting very involved in it I felt like screaming lol. I chincha cannot get over how touchy touchy they were… This really made me call jihyuni a Namgoner lol. Seeing those real life hugs that had nothing to do with the drama had me taking a trip down memory lane. They reminded me so much of the songsongs. That was a total dejavu. Since I cannot male a comparison I’ll just leave the songsong moments under spoilers and rest to your imaginations :wink:  

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpg

8645569a853cb4e357b8a2580d2ac0de--song-h

2017-07-05_14-22-03-800x449.jpg

CkBZzA4VAAEC7Dd.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Our all time favourite kiss; the court room one had me swooning big time. I started tearing up the moment I noticed wookie and hyuni smiling during the kiss. How romantic was it *swons*. Just like real couples do! (We already noticed wookie smiling in the drama so the dvd just confirms it lol. So nothing new there.) Wookie reminded me of joonki a lot bcz there were moments where he smiled while kissing hye kyo. Now wookie was doing it all over again (wookie is really going all out to beat joonki ). He definitely found hyuni sexy at that moment. He looked very lost in the moment and as usual forgot to do mind control keke. :blush: My poor heartu!

As for the dance rehearsal his hand was quite close to danger zone *screams* and man I couldn’t help grinning like an idiot noticing their level of comfort. :D

Sorry there isn’t much I can contribute so atleast what I can do is share my take. Happy shipping everyone and please keep your thoughts and analyses coming. :heart:

TC8iTnt.jpg

#no_longer_drought

#shipsailing

#couplegoals

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Its good to see SP listed along other TOP drama:heart: i miss them.. 

11 Enemies-Turned-Lovers Pairings In K-Dramas You Can’t Help But Root For

Suspicious Partner

sp-540x359.jpg

Born of a misunderstanding between leads Noh Ji Wook (Ji Chang Wook) and Eun Bong Hee (Nam Ji Hyun), this pair of enemies-turned-lovers in “Suspicious Partner” is as funny squabbling as they are cute. Their first encounter was when Bong Hee thought Ji Wook groped her butt, and their subsequent encounters snowball into ridiculous, embarrassing situations that quickly put them even further at odds with each other. The two eventual love birds are both sharp, capable professionals who clash over personal quibbles and professional quandaries. But as they are drawn together by circumstance, they begin to see new sides of each other that make their relationship not-so-appalling after all. 

credit to soompi

full article

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/15/11-enemies-turned-lovers-pairings-k-dramas-cant-help-root/

• Like 17
  • LOL 1

14 hours ago, Swanflwer said:

@midorinokerochan Well done, you said well.

@ss1504 yes, they are 2 professionals hard-working co-actors who are comfortable with each other, but on different levels (to me that is :D)

@purebliss12 if you are saying the one with CTJ wearing a pyjama like outfit, yes it is in it. 

I am now re-watching SP from the package,  They have English subtitle.  How I wish the other disks have English subtitles!!

Oh, I did find the 'Easter egg'

Thank youuuuu for answeringgggg

• Like 6

12 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

if to choose best kiss scene, the court kiss it always my favourite on/off screen, this court kiss was subtle for me.. :wub:

thank you unnie for your insights.

I like the court kiss too. It was different from their first kiss and laundry basket kiss. That laundry basket kiss was a prelude to carnal beginnings, cant hardly moved on fro that. The BTS was not helping at all either.

For sure, some haters of this ship are lurking here, and want to sink this ship. Well, just stay hidden. Everyone is not gonna be forgiving coz we are in hype mood for now :)

Related image

Image result for suspicious partner gifs

Image result for suspicious partner gifs

• Like 19
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, khalinkikyo said:

Yeaaaah thank you @adi2019jiji for your point of view...  Not w,  I only can imagine how close they are..  

Touchy,  flirty,  and how real their relationship...  (my pov,  as a shipper,  just by reading the shipper's posts who watch the DVD)..  

sorry for my high delulu

Hai Dear, nothing wrong if u want to imagine the way their touch, flirty action, their eyes talking in bts what we had seen in dvd cut, hope my minor insight though from watching couple dvd can help u imagine a bit, i would suggest to rewatch back their bts in SBS catch, or u actually rewatch everyday.. LOL..

To comfort anyone here not able to watch the director cuts might be felt a little insecure with this ship & may direct to question urself either they just friend or what based on a few pov in this thread, i do question myself too while watching that, but when i watched their bts not from couple disc, the feeling remain the same when i watched their bts in sbs catch.. so i will remain here since they were alots of questions of both of them behaviors & coincidences  which im still curious after SP ended, how ninja their are & hyunie stopped liked wookie pics only PDnim upload she liked :ph34r: & You may refer @babyval22 comments (highlighted in bold). which i totally agreed (quote ur beautiful yet fun written dear)

21 hours ago, babyval22 said:

I wouldn't say this dcut solidified anything at all. If it did, it wouldn't be inside here alr. LOL. But i would say this dcut.. showed us exactly just how comfortable and close the both of them were, and can definitely be called close friends, and acting chingus who respected each other and worked extremely well together. BUT, as we all know, what is impt is after the drama ended and on that end, they both have been ninjas. Whether they took it to another level, or maintained (which i at least hope would be the case for now, of course another level would make me sing~) what they have, we won't ever know until the day comes. HAHA. But that said, i can see why wookie would say that about hyunni in the MBC interview.. seeing what i saw in the dcut, and linking to whatever he mentioned about hyunni in his post Sp interviews made sense now. Hyunni definitely left a very good impression on him, and if anything, i think he dotes on her alot too, in what capacity, i really wouldn't be able to say.

not wrong to share this again.. :wub:

shared without english sub, knew everyone here already know the what was he talking about.. hahaha

ctto

• Like 14
  • LOL 2

35 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

not wrong to share this again.. :wub:

shared without english sub, knew everyone here already know the what was he talking about.. hahaha

And i am still smiling like an idiot, same as the 1st time i watched it with eng. sub last year.

• Like 4
  • LOL 9