Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] The Story of Ming Lan 庶女明兰传 / 知否?知否?应是绿肥红瘦

1 minute ago, leeza77 said:

How happy he was when ml showed jealousy and praised her for being unvirtous wife. :lol:

He was purposely provoking her with regard to QH.He loves riling her up.It is his favourite pastime.:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

I believe Gu Ting Ye wants Ming Lan to blossom to her full potential without restrictions under his roof but Ming Lan had a cultivate a full wall of defense living in the Sheng household.

So I can understand his frustration but he is so cute with all the cheesy stuff.

So funny when Sitou told him that Xiaotou is not talking to him due to the cold war between Gu Ting Ye and Ming Lan, Gu Ying Ye asked whether Sitou blamed him too.

Can't wait for Ming Lan to be on warrior mode again when she help General Shen's principal wife.

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

Mo Mo went off the chain this episode.. 

First she called Old Big Mdms side kick 

And old richard simmons:wub::w00t:

Then she went on to tackle the two

blackhearted withches at the house.

Fuming Mad:rage:

MoMo read Aunt Kang (dog face as she called her ) :w00t:

She says Old Granny nor Big Mdm is coming there why is 

she there.. What are you two schemeing.

The Kang house is a long way away from the Gu house why are 

you coming 2 and 3 times a week.:w00t:

Told her this house already have one Big Mdm who do

she thinks she is to come there and act like she's the boss.:w00t:

Then told Aunt Kang she's not worth the weight of two tales

if something happens to the baby can she pay for it :w00t:

Aunt Kang has never been so disrespected in all the days 

of her life:w00t: She called for the servants to take Mo Mo 

out and cane her 20 times..:huh: Mo Mo was like wait a minute

Mo Mo This isn't the Kang house this is the Gu house, All the assets in this 

house belongs to Erlang.. 

Mo Mo talk Mucho Sht And Wasn't Backing Down..

Mo Mo called them the blackhearted witches told them something bad is going to happen to them..

Aunt Kang got up like big sht she's going to teach Mo Mo a good lesson only to fall flat on her face.. :w00t:

Now Big Mdm should take that as a sign stop trying to run ML house and stay out of there business.. Trying to offer a pregnant women a glass of wine is ridiculous.. 

I do forsee the fires scene happening here.. Big Mdm knows all her hard work is in vain if she can;t stop ML from giving birth and killing GTY. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

13 minutes ago, shem1 said:

SO true! Even if the Emperor got to be Emperor because of a decree than that should be that. His ties to the last Emperor and ED end there. BUT to say that he shouldn't acknowledge the man who is biologically his father...who raised him... and I believe at this point in the series- the man the Emperor also buried- it's just outrageous if people believe that the NOW Emperor should give his deceased father who nurtured and cared for him since DAY 1 the title of Royal Uncle! Give that to the dead Emperor. It's not like the new emperor went looking to be Emperor. He even tried to avoid and deny that he had anything to do with the RoYALTIES!

@shem1 My point exactly, The Old Emperor choose him because of all the corruption he let take place in his regin.. He knew the Ed was also corrupt and wanted and Emperor there who was fair and just.. He didn't say I'll maje you Emperor if you'll be my adopted son and not recognizes you biological father.. That didn't matter to him since his nephew was from the same bloodline..

The Ed was also in on the rebellion , She could be the cause of why it started since the King didn't grant her favorite to be his successor.. He may have told her his intentions and by the current Emperor not living in the capital she really didn't know if she can use him as her puppet.. Now her game is to get all the smart ones away from the emperor so she can rule from her domain..

I think after GTy is framed and it's going to ML and the two girls that proves his innocents with those old accounting books may get her flunkies in trouble like QH.. It would serve her right if she ends up loosing all her supporters in court..

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Mo Mo went off the chain this episode.. 

First she called Old Big Mdms side kick 

And old richard simmons:wub::w00t:

Then she went on to tackle the two

blackhearted withches at the house.

Fuming Mad:rage:

MoMo read Aunt Kang (dog face as she called her ) :w00t:

She says Old Granny nor Big Mdm is coming there why is 

she there.. What are you two schemeing.

The Kang house is a long way away from the Gu house why are 

you coming 2 and 3 times a week.:w00t:

Told her this house already have one Big Mdm who do

she thinks she is to come there and act like she's the boss.:w00t:

Then told Aunt Kang she's not worth the weight of two tales

if something happens to the baby can she pay for it :w00t:

Aunt Kang has never been so disrespected in all the days 

of her life:w00t: She called for the servants to take Mo Mo 

out and cane her 20 times..:huh: Mo Mo was like wait a minute

Mo Mo This isn't the Kang house this is the Gu house, All the assets in this 

house belongs to Erlang.. 

Mo Mo talk Mucho Sht And Wasn't Backing Down..

Mo Mo called them the blackhearted witches told them something bad is going to happen to them..

Aunt Kang got up like big sht she's going to teach Mo Mo a good lesson only to fall flat on her face.. :w00t:

Now Big Mdm should take that as a sign stop trying to run ML house and stay out of there business.. Trying to offer a pregnant women a glass of wine is ridiculous.. 

I do forsee the fires scene happening here.. Big Mdm knows all her hard work is in vain if she can;t stop ML from giving birth and killing GTY. 

Momo reading the riot act to the two villains was the best scene.I couldn't  stop laughing.The look on stepmom's  face when aunt Kang fell was priceless.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, minglan1 said:

Momo reading the riot act to the two villains was the best scene.I couldn't  stop laughing.The look on stepmom's  face when aunt Kang fell was priceless.

@minglan1 I almost teed my pants when she told Aunt Kang she wasn't wirth the weight of two tales..

That scene was hilarious..

What I don't get is why Big Mdm side kick choose to come there to nurse ML knowing she's there to kill that baby and GTY will kill her and Big Mdm and her son if he finds out any of then was around.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@minglan1 I almost teed my pants when she told Aunt Kang she wasn't wirth the weight of two tales..

That scene was hilarious..

What I don't get is why Big Mdm side kick choose to come there to nurse ML knowing she's there to kill that baby and GTY will kill her and Big Mdm and her son if he finds out any of then was around.

There was a preview where it looked like she was confessing about the reason she came.We might see it in the next episode.

• Like 4

Question: Did ML plan to not tell GTY that she was pregnant.. It seems she's been keeping it from him.. I know she's scared of Big Mdm finding out and trying to harm her but I think she knew for a while before he found out.. This scene is baffiling to me

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sava2sava said:

Question: Did ML plan to not tell GTY that she was pregnant.. It seems she's been keeping it from him.. I know she's scared of Big Mdm finding out and trying to harm her but I think she knew for a while before he found out.. This scene is baffiling to me

She's already told him in ep 58. Gty's expression was shock silly and guffaw happily. Keep on twirling ml and anxiously asked whether she's hungry.. 

https://m.weibo.cn/p/index?containerid=2304444335157017274814&url_type=39&object_type=video&pos=1&luicode=10000011&lfid=100808eaeae8a326e03f146684f616d6db3ce7_-_feed&featurecode=10000326

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, leeza77 said:

She's already told him in ep 58. Gty's expression was shock silly and guffaw happily. Keep on twirling ml and anxiously asked whether she's hungry.

@leeza77  I'm aware she told him in this episode but it seems like she knew for a while before telling him

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@leeza77  I'm aware she told him in this episode but it seems like she knew for a while before telling him

The pregnancy was not stable at that time.. 

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

It seems like she was waiting for the right time to tell him. He was just having one thing after another. Punished, then the friend got involved with some cases, etc..

• Like 8

I'm worried about that shu daughter from Kang. A very good actress and seems to know just which buttons to push to get what she wants. She seems very calculating. She can wound herself but not deep enough to be fatal. Her backdrop story is adequately pitiful, being threatened with her mother etc. Claims she doesn't want to be a concubine so as not to be seen as a threat. Its just a tad convinient. 

ML is way to empathetic. Its her big weakness. Shades of SH's blind empathy to Lin. I'm worried ML may have let a snake in the house. Maybe I'm just paranoid?

• Like 9

45 minutes ago, m0us3y said:

It seems like she was waiting for the right time to tell him. He was just having one thing after another. Punished, then the friend got involved with some cases, etc..

I guess she picked that moment because he was leaving and he wasn’t even eager. It’s sad his loyalty and gratitude since he is about to get framed.

However their conversation in bed after it was so adorable. She wanted him not get mad at her anymore, she was clearly showing her feelings more openly. After that, she even went to see him leaving and shed few tears. And he said he was out of methods with her. So yeah it is again highlighted how they love each other but have communication issues.

moose I agree about the concubine. Her story is too perfect. She might be a snake. At this point they are surrounded everywhere.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

Justice is still not served well enough.. Hope someone translate that scene

This is before the poisoning. When Grandma went back after visiting ML she scolded and punished Daniang and then forbade her to meet her sister. She even went so far as to say if Daniang doesn't comply she will be sent back to her fathers house. 

Daniang's anger at this humiliation resulted in the poisoning. The reason Kang aunt's husband is so angry is that SH advised by granny informed the kangs that Sheng family will no longer be supporting/helping the kang family. Sheng's had grown in power coz of CB and SH's positions. Kang family were always trying to sort out /cover up incidents caused due to Kang aunty's nastiness. Because of this they had to ask a lot of favors from a long list of people....which then hindered their family's success.

Even her maiden family, Wangs have been trying to cover up Kang Aunts deeds all this time. Why do you think no one knows of all the dead women in the Kang household. In the book ML only found out coz she sent someone to investigate. Only then she confronted the aunt.

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

I too think she had been aware of her pregnancy for a while now.... when she sent back the doctor..her eating habits had changed so she knew. Also maybe she was waiting for a. the situation between her and GTY to resolve b. she was waiting for the right moment.

19 minutes ago, m0us3y said:

These two don't even get to have a breather....its one trouble after other.

• Like 8

I would just like to say that QH didn’t bug me until the episode where he met up with ML and dares to touch ML another man’s wife. For a character who claims to be righteous and go by the book this was the one thing that really made me dislike him. This scene showed how selfish he was, showed how highly he thinks of himself, shows again how he doesn’t care for ML’s reputation(even if she’s the one that invited him) he should have decline or At least not attempt to touch her and it shows how much he doesn’t understand and know ML. K... back to lurking mode.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

OMG Chang Momo just said everything I want to say about Kang auntie. She is not even Sheng, she is Sheng inlaw. And when she dared to boss around the Gu manor :lol: Momo was like this is the Gu manor, not Kang manor. Everything here belongs to the Gu :glasses: I’m glad at least she is back to protect ML during her pregnancy. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, mooose said:

I'm worried about that shu daughter from Kang. A very good actress and seems to know just which buttons to push to get what she wants. She seems very calculating. She can wound herself but not deep enough to be fatal. Her backdrop story is adequately pitiful, being threatened with her mother etc. Claims she doesn't want to be a concubine so as not to be seen as a threat. Its just a tad convinient. 

ML is way to empathetic. Its her big weakness. Shades of SH's blind empathy to Lin. I'm worried ML may have let a snake in the house. Maybe I'm just paranoid?

If they follow the book then that girl is genuine. She's really not willing to become a concubine coz her mother taught her its better to be main wife of a poor farmer rather than a concubine in a big manor. Also she's been watching her mother get mistreated by Kang Aunt all her life....I don't think she wants something similar for herself. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1