[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

19 hours ago, Fong said:

Their level of touchy feely is definitely beyond platonic. Especially in the early years, there's clear sexual tension between them - the kind you'd only get before you're physically intimate. Now... let's just say they have leveled up. ^_^ 

By the way, this is one of the best CP videos I've come across - thought I'd share it here for everyone's enjoyment:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Qg4y1i7AN/

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

@Fong @cheonsa @Brianna2020

Totally agreed! 100%! :blush: :piggydance:

I really enjoy this forum. :sweatingbullets: This is place is an escape for me from work.. And sometimes from my annoying other half :lol:

I like the fact that we can freely talk about how much we truly love and support both both V and R because some forums can be biased with just one of them. 

And we all chip in way or another. Be it with translations.. updates... analysis...pictures.. videos Or even with just comments of sharing the same joy and excitement with each other!

:hooray2:

• Like 12
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, cheonsa said:

the 小/xiao in Xiao Bai literally means small/little. And of course, the Bai is taken from Fengjiu’s family name. Usually, when xiao is attached to a name, that person is being called endearingly or in a cute way, “xiao + (given name)” becomes a nickname of some sort. Another endearing term would be 儿/er, “(given name) + er” which also represents a close relationship between the speaker and the one being called the nickname; xiao and er are commonly used between family, friends, and lovers.

Thanks for the information that i asked. I'm facinated about your language and culture since 2 years. Love to learn the words by phonetic way. The writing is very very hard. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

hi i haven't been online for a bit-- what's with the stars?

Did you mean stats? If yes, it's forum new feature

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/155487132

Is Xiao Feng blogger give hints that Reba will have VCR for the upcoming Happy Camp episode to help JayWalk actor, possible V, get the hosting job available now at HC?

Xiao Feng seems to have inside information about it

• Like 7
  • Awesome 3

On 7/3/2020 at 4:23 PM, maria april jaramillo said:

This happy camp was funny, WHY? 

D is team up with her ML but who SAW the colour of her SOCKS?!!! Looks like in her every being, she was labeled already by someone who Loves a colour YELLOW.... Aren't V's fav. Colour is Yellow? 

LOL delululululu modeeeee hahahahha! Wahahahhahahaha! 

I just got curious, when did V say yellow is his favorite colour? Not doubting anybody here, but I got curious. Putting on yellow socks is definitely not random. :tounge_wink:

On 7/4/2020 at 10:01 AM, Eery2 said:

Is Xiao Feng blogger give hints that Reba will have VCR for the upcoming Happy Camp episode to help JayWalk actor, possible V, get the hosting job available now at HC?

V has been visiting HC studio quite often nowadays :bawling: I am so happy for him. I hope RB does have some sort of appearance (it can be VCR or anything!)

I have been away for a few days and I feel like I've missed a lot of things. So what's happening now in this forum? :astonished:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not Quote Media
  • Like 10

Agree with everyone that this is such a happy place to be! People to share your joy and worship for this couple. It’s also my very first time shipping a couple and never expect to do this! But whenever I see pictures of videos of them together, I can’t help but think THEY LOOK SOOOO GOOD TOGETHER AND SOOO COMPATIBLE!!!!!

It’s like R looks so pretty. Like seriously pretty. It’s like I have never seen a bad photo or bad angle of her. Even when she’s not made up, or even if you pause the screen at odd times, she still looks pretty! How can someone be so pretty  LOL! 

And then you see her with V, who is another good looking person. Can’t help but feel that they are match made in heaven. And after seeing all the BTS, fan made videos, appearances together. It’s like “awwww please get married and have beautiful kids soon”!!!

This forum is now my bedtime story haha. Here to look for some good news and pictures before sleeping :) Keep the ship strong!

• Like 5
  • Love 8

These 2 have been giving me so much sugar it's hard not to come back again and again. I've never been this addicted to finding dog treats before. 

Thank everyone!! Especially thank you to our GuangRe because I believe they are real :blush:

• Like 11
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, Eery2 said:

is Xiao Feng reliable blogger ?  I saw these post in  https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/156092309  about Reba and whale boy being item or she choose him ? I am sorry i probably not understanding since is in Chinese

5 minutes ago, rosperla said:

is Xiao Feng reliable blogger ?  I saw these post in  https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/156092309  about Reba and whale boy being item or she choose him ? I am sorry i probably not understanding since is in Chinese

Huh, correct if i'm wrong but i think she's disparaging a fans, basically calling her stupid for thinking that the fish and Reba being an item was true. 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Gdragonlove said:

Agree with everyone that this is such a happy place to be! People to share your joy and worship for this couple. It’s also my very first time shipping a couple and never expect to do this! But whenever I see pictures of videos of them together, I can’t help but think THEY LOOK SOOOO GOOD TOGETHER AND SOOO COMPATIBLE!!!!!

Has been awhile since I last posted. Wow. So much changes made in this forum and missed having to see you all posting all those IG images of V and R together due to the new rule. 

But agree that this forum is still a place to go to with regards to V and R. Thanks to everyone here as a shipper of them. You guys just awesome with all these details and updates. 

Totally cannot wait to see both V and R send more sugars to us in their own forms and looking forwards to see them together... in some variety shows or hopefully a romance drama with many lovely, exciting scenes. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

Huh, correct if i'm wrong but i think she's disparaging a fans, basically calling her stupid for thinking that the fish and Reba being an item was true. 

Agreed. She's seems to be saying that R isn't dumb to choose whale because she will lose a ton of fans and opportunities considering his dark past, and she's had trouble with forced CP before. Whereas GR couple has been the front-runner for years and 80-90% of the public can accept them if they gx.

btw, @Eery2 can you elaborate more about HC finding new hosts? Very excited for his return to happy camp for the 3rd time this year and hopefully we get a cameo from R. Does anyone know the theme? 

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Fong said:

Agreed. She's seems to be saying that R isn't dumb to choose whale because she will lose a ton of fans and opportunities considering his dark past, and she's had trouble with forced CP before. Whereas GR couple has been the front-runner for years and 80-90% of the public can accept them if they gx.

btw, @Eery2 can you elaborate more about HC finding new hosts? Very excited for his return to happy camp for the 3rd time this year and hopefully we get a cameo from R. Does anyone know the theme? 

Something like this

https://twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1279427465429913607?s=19

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Fong said:

@Fong @Eery2   thank you ladies  very much.  

• Like 3

Hi, friends! 

Since I keep noticing that V likes to wear rings in his magazine photoshoots, and I had nothing else better to doI did some research. V mostly wears ring(s) on either his left pinky or right index finger, so grab some snacks, ‘cause it will be another long read lol. 

:drinksboba:

Let’s start with the left pinky finger. 

For the most part, rings worn on this finger don’t have cultural or religious symbolism. Men who usually wear rings on this specific finger are either part of an organized crime (mafia:lol:

or simply just want to make a fashion statement. But where’s the fun in that? 

So I did some more digging and I read that Western men during Victorian era usually wore their wedding bands (always a gift from the wife to the husband) on their left pinky finger. But due to masculine restrictions back in the days, men were encouraged to wear a second ring, but it had to be worn on top of the wedding band, so both rings were to be worn on the left pinky finger. Odd flex, but okay. 

Anyone here is into astrology? This one is for you! The pinky finger is usually associated with planet Mercury. Pinky ring worn on the dominant hand is associated with intellect, along with an excellent ability for self expression. Worn on the non-dominant hand shows strong intuition and great communication skills. Talk about impressive EQ! Keep the dog treats coming, V!

:approves:

I’m not sure if I saw all the photos or just some of them, but I noticed that he alternated between 2 different rings in his StreetX magazine photos. I had to zoom in but I believe that one of the rings he wore had a crisscross design. 

Here’s what I found out about crisscross rings:

It symbolizes unity between two individuals. The two lines represent merging of two lives and the crossing of their paths; no longer are their lives running side by side, with a bond so strong since their lives are now intertwined. One jewelry website stated that this design symbolizes “eternal togetherness.” ETERNAL LOVE, anyone?

:bashful:

As for the index finger... this one is a bit different. In some cultures/religions, a ring on the right index finger usually symbolizes marriage. But religion is a touchy subject and it is extremely personal so let’s skip this one. On a lighter note, the pointer/index finger is associated with planet Jupiter. Jupiter symbolizes power, leadership, and authority. Men who wear a ring on this finger are said to be unapologetic and confident. This explains his endearing narcissism as well as his maturity when it comes to dealing with the antis. 

:coolshades:

I didn’t link any of my sources, all of these information are available on the web, so you can take it with a grain of salt. As I said, the rings probably don’t mean anything, it could be his own rings, or they could be a prop. I did this research just for fun and I thought I’d share what I found out with everyone. 

P.S. Happy Fourth to my fellow Americans! 
:dontwanna:

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 7

On 7/3/2020 at 12:08 AM, AppleAngel13 said:

R really grown alot. There is such a huge difference in her confidence and aura! 

Yes @AppleAngel13 i feel this assumed woman in her sensuality. Love more or her as time pass. Even when she whering closes that are to big one her...(maybe from someone else?). This CP are true stars. They have this aura has you call it. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

@wheeinterbear Happy 4th to you too! :hooray:Thanks for the fun analysis. Just seeing you list all of his great character traits make me wonder how such a perfect person can exist. We really can't blame him for his high ego. The man is only speaking the truth.

Spoiler

In fact, he's honest to a fault, which is why we can always pick up on his subtle hints and slip ups. :lol: He's also terrible at lying so he tries to deflect with jokes. But seriously, please don't change, we're addicted to your sugar :sweats:

On the same note, V is any marketer's dream. He can double as both a supermodel (golden face ratio, ideal height and build) and a hand model. He's known for his beautiful hands! No wonder jewelry companies are swarming in to have him wear their rings and watches like @nani-lyfe mentioned.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

On 7/3/2020 at 5:27 PM, 水蜜桃 said:

hi i haven't been online for a bit-- what's with the stars?

Shooting stars!!!! A lot of good suff her my dear 水蜜桃. What mean your name?

Learning more about Guangre CP...I'm facinated from some good writers here. I'm reading all your post. I try my best to post things in a good manner. Special thank to some people here who help me to do it. I'm steel learning at 56! 

This ship is a oasis for me. Good when you're not feeling good.

• Like 7