[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

18 hours ago, triplesung said:

I just got curious, when did V say yellow is his favorite colour? Not doubting anybody here, but I got curious. Putting on yellow socks is definitely not random. :tounge_wink:

I dig this up for you and our future reference. V's wb post back in 2014 where he said he likes yellow.  

bnS4Sav.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

On 7/5/2020 at 5:40 PM, sg_niner said:

I dig this up for you and our future reference. V's wb post back in 2014 where he said he likes yellow. 

More like he likes (a girl who likes to wear) yellow a.k.a Dilraba. Because i rarely see him wearing anything yellow:joy:. Reba on the other hand...

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not Quote Vids/Pictures
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 5
  • Insightful 3

Well what do you know, V was caught wearing shoes with the number 1528 (translation: I only love Ba). This brand is known for having different serial numbers on their minimalist shoes and according to this post, the first 4 numbers is the shoe's style number. 

Too much PDA, brother! Just kidding, keep the dog food coming. :ilike:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 9

Just how many 128 number V has? Car plate number, shoes number, timing of oasis and weibo's posts. Does he has tatoo 128 somewhere in his body as well?

Reba is really spoiled by him:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

On 7/5/2020 at 9:04 PM, Fong said:

Well what do you know, V was caught wearing shoes with the number 1528 (translation: I only love Ba). This brand is known for having different serial numbers on their minimalist shoes and according to this post, the first 4 numbers is the shoe's style number. 

Too much PDA, brother! Just kidding, keep the dog food coming.

Miss you guys!!!! You give a sweet food today as I read your post! lOve it!:sparklyeyes::heartxoxo::happyshakes::dorashakes:

On 7/5/2020 at 9:26 PM, Eery2 said:

Just how many 128 number V has? Car plate number, shoes number, timing of oasis and weibo's posts. Does he has tatoo 128 somewhere in his body as well?

Reba is really spoiled by him:joy:

Maybe she did! Hey I’m still wondering to those no. 128 or 28 or 8. V always has this no. :gangnamstyle:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not Quote Media
  • Like 7
  • LOL 2

Just read that v’s flight was delayed, but landed safely in Changsha with pics of him in Gucci jacket at hc to record. :)Looking handsome as always!

Been relatively quiet today, so thought I’d share: here’s video of r @ Mikimoto event.

https://youtu.be/I2D9hFpUmLg

Here’s another video I’ve been using as my Rx (prescription) to help me during this “quiet” time, hopefully it helps you all, too ;) .....mannerisms! Can they get any more alike?!?! Too too too adorable!!

https://youtu.be/lYcVxS-5Xfw

• Like 8
  • Love 3

Hello guys, just little lonely today and I decided to watch v and R youtube videos to feel better lol and end up seeing this vid and saw they way she nod her head. It just appeared in my mind how V nod his head too hehehe.. Just ignore my loneliness hehehe just happy thoughts hehehe I miss them... 

• Like 8

:omg:So there were many accounts of fans saying that during the Happy Camp break, V did the following hand gestures:

Heart with wings sign then followed by 1, 2, and 8! He's done these gestures before but putting them all together while the camera isn't rolling... is he really sending us messages!? Let's see if this was caught on fancam. :sparklyeyes:

Sources:

QuangNhietFB

Weibo

• Like 5
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

On 7/6/2020 at 12:21 AM, AppleAngel13 said:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/157787493.html?weibo_id=4523408430626254

R's weibo - She is giving encouragement to those taking college entrance exams

But some fans are guessing that she is also giving encouragement to V since he should be filming for his HC episode :hwaiting:

No wonder some fans linked it to V :tounge_wink:

R was giving us dog treat indeed! 

Gao Kao (National College Entrance Exam) 

Gao = 高

Same chinese character as V's last name

:doggie:

http://Screenshot-20200707-011745-com-google-an

• Like 8
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 4

9 hours ago, Karma29 said:

Some Happy Camp update. It seems Yang Mi is a guest too with V. 

This will never be not funny to me. Remember when Li Weijia, one of the HC hosts, asked V which of the actresses he has worked with was his favorite and he answered YM, and when LWJ asked who else besides YM, V still answered YM? (Such a safe answer! We all know the real answer to this though :rolleyes:.) Now both V and YM are in this upcoming episode! :D I wonder how R will react!

I’m so stoked to watch! I personally think the HC PD and staff like inviting V to be part of the guest list— even if he’s not actively promoting a drama— because they saw his potential in variety. His first HC appearance was back in 2017 for Eternal Love promotions but he was never invited in 2018 nor 2019. Jaywalk also played quite a huge a role in this because they haven’t pushed V enough for the past few years. However, it’s already his third HC episode this year alone and we’re only halfway done with 2020! 

I wish V can attend variety shows regularly so more people could recognize him and that he could likewise be remembered well. He may appear to be awkward at times but he does have a knack for being absolutely funny on TV. Don’t get me wrong, I love V in dramas but I’m so ready for our Variety King’s comeback. (Shout out to the “I am waiting for you at the Summer Palace” variety show as well!)

He may already be in his late thirties but he’s one of this year’s rising stars! Hopefully V will be on the trending list again like last time. Even though he doesn’t really need to prove himself to R or anyone else for this matter, but for the sake of some ALS who still doubt and bash V— because apparently for them, V isn’t deserving of a superstar like R— I sure do hope they change their minds because V is already an accomplished and a capable man. He can very well provide for the two of them without the help of R’s black card and huge bank account.

I also hope there will be GR moments that we can extract from this episode because HC does have a history of pushing the couple together LOL.

1 hour ago, Fong said:

So there were many accounts of fans saying that during the Happy Camp break, V did the following hand gestures:

Heart with wings sign then followed by 1, 2, and 8! He's done these gestures before but putting them all together while the camera isn't rolling... is he really sending us messages!?

This is making me crazy. I will legit cry if this happens.

ok cheonsa out

• Like 8
  • Love 4