[Drama 2017] Criminal Minds 크리미널 마인드

Admin

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The scripts ^^

CM's team..Hwaiting!!! :)

The poster is a fashion stylist. So, I suppose.. she's one of the CM's stylists(?)

According to this article, the first day of filming was set on 17th but it got pushed back due to some additional problems such as final negotiations with the cast. 

Hopefully, they can start filming smoothly from today onwards.

Tried to look for information on the people in charge for CM. Feel free to correct me if there's a mistake :)

pEzFSmw.png

From left:

(Executive) Producer: Jung Tae Won (IRIS, Athena)

Writer: Hong Seung Hyeon (Cheo Yong 1 & 2, Hot Blood)

Director: Yang Yun Ho (IRIS)

Right side (Production Team)

Planning/Enterprise: Choi Jin Hee (The Virus, Oh My Ghostess)

Producer in charged: Kim Yong Gyu (Nine: Nine Time Travels. note: CJe&M's)

Producers: - Kang Hee Joon (Dating Agency: Cyrano, Gap Dong, God's Quiz. CJe&M's)

- Kim Ga Hye

From Lee Joon-Gi International Fan Club:

[Criminal Minds Update]

Source- Blackhole weibo

1. The duration of the filming will be from April to mid-august. It is very likely that the filming will continue until the day of airing the last episode. [this is very common for k drama, scarlet heart-Ryeo was a special case since it was going to air at the same time in China, all filming had to be done first]

2. Photo of the script for the first episode, based on the blogger -bboaee (who is the original source) the filming has been going pretty smoothly, the script is also very interesting. Let's hope everything goes well~

Awwhhh.. getting more excited! Really wanna see their pictures of first day filming  :bawling:

I hope the cases are not only located in Seoul. Wonder if CM korea gonna has a jet plane like the original ver or not. They do need it to going around korea imo.

Jang dong joo.. is he gonna be the first serial killer?

39 minutes ago, rainsnow said:

Jang dong joo.. is he gonna be the first serial killer?

Not sure with his role. But he mentioned his character's name on his IG post. 

I'm also hoping that they will shoots in different cities. But not sure whether they will have the time since this isn't a fully pre-produced drama. They will definitely have to shoot till the very end (last episode). I just hope they can shoot smoothly, so they can get as much shoots as possible before the airing date.

Also, curious with the villains. Since they have the budget.. they should get some top notch guest stars. 

6 hours ago, mulberry9 said:

Yay.. one more picture for us. The guy's name is Jang Dong Joo. 

Is that the actor's name? Or the character he is playing? And who is Park Jae-min?  <<<am I being an idiot?>>>>>

And the fanart keeps coming...

Apparently, LJG has been sighted today (April 23) at Mok 4 Dong Market in Seoul, shooting something - most probably CM :) I like this simple look on him and hope it really is for CM. Is he solving a case at the market? :lol:

Translation:

My mother has seen Lee Joon Gi in the Mok 4 Dong Market .. Criminal Minds? I think he shot it ...
But he looks really good and handsome.

EDIT: Now it's clear he is filming CM because I think this sign was found at the filming location. Side actors have also been spotted.

Translation:

Criminal Mind Korean version in our neighborhood. I do not see the main actors, but the side actors and the shooting staff are here! It's funny that the filming location is in our neighborhood.

And more LJG at the location:

Spoiler

On 17.4.2017 at 9:06 AM, Jillia said:

Also who else is confused the schedule on Namoo Actors doesn't say anything about filming Criminal Minds today? I'm new to Namoo Actors procedure on that but do they usually update the schedules for their actors properly?

Yes, I also find them quite confusing. In the case of LJG's last drama they didn't say anything about the script reading or first filming day in their schedule nor did his own schedule on his website say anything about it. But I think they did so for Scholar Who Walks The Night. Perhaps they always do it differently or they changed their strategy or it's because MLSHR and CM are pre-produced dramas? No clue at all but I think it's nothing to be worried about since we do know they already did start filming even though the schedule still doesn't say anything about it.

51 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I'm pretty convinced now that MCW will be Emily Prentiss since the clothes are very Emily-like. Emily also shares bonds with both, Derek and Reid. It's hard to tell who LJK could be. But I would almost go for Derek Morgan. But then again Derek is rarely wearing buttoned shirts.

I'm pretty sure they acts as Derek and Emily. Those two are the ones who spent most of their time at the crime scenes. 

I'm pretty sure we will get news and that the production team will start with their promotions by next week :).

Archived