larus

April 14, 2017

Spoiler

Chicago-Typewriter5.jpg

Chicago-Typewriter6.jpg

"Chicago Typewriter" Reveals Mysterious Stills Of Upcoming Episode

tvN has released new stills for the Friday-Saturday drama “Chicago Typewriter.”

IMG_2027.jpg

In the first still, Yoo Jin Oh (Go Kyung Pyo) is gazing at Jeon Sul (Im Soo Jung) from off in the distance. The second still shows Yoo Jin Oh looking at Jeon Sul through a window, provoking the curiosity of viewers.

As explained by a source from the production team, “The third episode airing today will show Han Se Joo (Yoo Ah In) and Yoo Jin Oh meet as writer and ghost writer for the first time, and in the fourth episode tomorrow, Jeon Sul and Yoo Jin Oh will meet in present day for the first time. This week’s episodes will begin to dive deep into the fateful present day encounters of the three characters.”

“Chicago Typewriter” features the mysterious love triangle between bestselling author Han Se Joo, who is suffering from a slump, ghost writer Yoo Jin Oh, and Han Se Joo’s anti-fan Jeon Sul as they also get strangely involved with an old typewriter.

“Chicago Typewriter” airs every Friday and Saturday. Watch it exclusively on Viki!

Source (1)

soompi

SOUNDTRACK #chicagotypewriter PART 2

0000255568_001_20170414094224290.jpg

According google translate:

SINGER - BAEK YE RIN

TITLE - OLD MEMORIES

ARTICLE ABOUT OST PART 2 UNDER SPOILER:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/04/baek-ye-rin-to-lend-her-voice-for-chicago-typewriter-ost

Spoiler

Baek Ye Rin to lend her voice for 'Chicago Typewriter' OST!

15&'s Baek Ye Rin will be lending her voice for tvN drama 'Chicago Typewriter's OST Part 2!

She'll be singing "Old Memories", a song depicting memories of past lives and the love and friendships within those memories. This will also be Baek Ye Rin's first ever OST. 

Meanwhile, 'Chicago Typewriter' tells the story of a bestseller writer played by Yoo Ah In, his avid fan played by Lim Soo Jung, and a ghost writer, played by Go Kyung Pyo. Baek Ye Rin's OST will be released April 15 at noon KST. 

ANOTHER ARTICLE ABOUT CHICAGO TYPEWRITER UNDER SPOILER:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/14/watch-stars-chicago-typewriter-show-off-questionable-charming-dancing-skills-making-video/

Spoiler

Watch: “Chicago Typewriter” Stars Show Off Their Questionable Dance Moves In Making Video 

chicago-typewriter4.jpg

tvN has released a new behind-the-scenes video from the set of their new Friday-Saturday drama “Chicago Typewriter” and viewers will be able to appreciate the actors’ interesting dance moves from one of the scenes of a recent episode.

The video starts out with clips of Im Soo Jung filming scenes that show her doing some physical training, as her character has a tough and athletic side that comes in handy in a variety of situations. The actress’s cheerful disposition and laughter keep the set atmosphere bright while she’s on set, which can be seen not only in the training scenes but in another scene with the two male leads, Go Kyung Pyo and Yoo Ah In.

The scene with the two male leads is one that was filmed on the 1930s era set and was a scene in which the three dance together to swing music. Viewers will be able to see the actors’ working up a sweat while swinging to the beat but also clearly having the time of their lives.

Meanwhile, check out our first impressions of “Chicago Typewriter”and the latest stills from the drama.

Watch the fun behind-the-scene video below!

“Chicago Typewriter” airs every Friday and Saturday. Watch it exclusively on Viki!

FOOD TRUCK FROM YAI FAN CAFE UNDER SPOILER:

Spoiler

SCRIPT FROM EP3 from secretary agency and child actor appearence:

Spoiler

GKP IG UPDATE:

Hint little puppy looks like his own puppy from past.

IMG_20267175f.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 10

2 hours ago, bebe1989 said:

GKP IG UPDATE:

Hint little puppy looks like his own puppy from past.

Omo then the puppy possessed by... The ghostwriter is ghost! Hahahah *dull-brain*

Let's dive in other clues tonight~

I need a kdrama-fresh-air hahaha

• Like 7

OMG !!!!!

kiss scene !!! 

IMG_20299a32e.jpg

PREVIEW 4

Another preview

Spoiler

CUT SCENES:

More under spoiler:

Spoiler

EP 3.

OTP relationship now looks clear, han sejoo finally knew that jeon seol was his first fan. he slowly got more hint about his own memories in the past, and he saw jeonseol appearence on his own past. he started treat her good after knowing the truth and jeon seol intention, seems like he have love interest with her. i saw their relationship from preview4  looks like growing fast, the watch that han sejoo found near cliff was han sejoo "past" as seo hwi young father gave to him, as precious gift. now that watch on jeonseol hand given from jeonseol dad. 

love this episode so much !

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

OMG !!!!!

kiss scene coming soon !!!

Omg. That's fast. I was out & could not stream. So kiss scene tomorrow? Looks like in the present too. Can't wait to watch the subbed later. But I hope it won't take to Long. I notice it does not get subbed as fast

@Chellsee Thanks for the still. Looks hilarious, so looks like our writer Hurt his Neck 

@supergal99 yes SLA was a very intense drama. 

Edited by Guest

Imagine you are a fangirl and walking around with your idol and hear from your idol 'miane, gomapta' hahahahaha fangirlheartoscilatesbetweenskyandearth

And lol at 1:02 below she took it portrait but the result is landscape, but anyway that smile of them are so sweet

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

More CAPS from the kissing scene.

Omg I truly didn't expect that... Daebak=)) in mix of old-and-now times? Salvador Dali? Cause I see on recaps and preview before ep. 2 when he was wear that clothes is like 'present time' and Seol character is in the past(?)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Omg. That's fast. I was out & could not stream. So kiss scene tomorrow? Looks like in the present too. Can't wait to watch the subbed later. But I hope it won't take to Long. I notice it does not get subbed as fast

Its already out, lol i guess some scene missing while im doing live streaming -.-

2 hours ago, CatchMine_ID said:

Already?????! Woah o_O it isn't troll of the preview?

They kissed between present sejoo and "jeonseol" past..kinda confusing me.. how present and past can meet.. or it was his dream..

3 hours ago, CatchMine_ID said:

Omo then the puppy possessed by... The ghostwriter is ghost! Hahahah *dull-brain*

Let's dive in other clues tonight~

I need a kdrama-fresh-air hahaha

We need more episode, im still confuse with raw hahaha..

• Like 9

1 hour ago, bebe1989 said:

They kissed between present sejoo and "jeonseol" past..kinda confusing me.. how present and past can meet.. or it was his dream..

I watch the raw clips from TvN acc. It was his dream. But the dream+typewriter kinda like 'portal'. Maybe its the literally meaning of the lyric "I'm walking all night long in mysteries" "I wanna hear your voices in dreams" :huh: we need more indeed...

1 hour ago, bebe1989 said:

4 hours ago, triplem said:

Can't wait to watch the subbed later. But I hope it won't take to Long. I notice it does not get subbed as fast

Yes I hope the sub will came out fast. Fighting subbers!!! *if they lurk here*

• Like 5

2 hours ago, bebe1989 said:

Its already out, lol i guess some scene missing while im doing live streaming -.-

Dream, cause once he wake up, the draft is complete, like usual, typewriter version. While his laptop still turn on with blank Word.

The most confusing part is the last part. He saw YJO. Cause the whole interaction between YJO  with the Ceo, and YJO with the reporter, none of them turn their head n speak with each other, seems like they talk alone. 

42 minutes ago, CatchMine_ID said:

Yes I hope the sub will came out fast. Fighting subbers!!! *if they lurk here*

In the conclusion, I need subtitle. Heeeeehhhhh

• Like 6

Jin-o has that melancholy surronding him,i for some reason feel quite sad seeing his scenes...I'm curious what serious sin did he commit to be trapped in that typewriter for so many years...I feel so bad for him...I hint that he himself is the one manipulating somehow See Joo's dreams or maybe even having some type of portal to take him back in his previous life yet the others seeing him as his past reincarnation,if those actions didn't indeed happen as well in the past and he is for some supernatural reason re-doing them all over again(kinda strange as i like to think they are two different individuals even if they share the same soul)...Quite curious what is it that he wants See Joo to find out,does he want to be released of some debt from his past or some wrongdoing he did back then against him and Seol...All in all i really like the mood created and that melancholy that comes along and is in the air...It's intresting the fact that Jin-o is both a ghost and also has a mortal body,with the same appeareance as his past,the same as our leads...From the way he reacted when he was caught by See Joo i think he didn't think he would "see" him or maybe that was my idea for his reaction...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, CatchMine_ID said:

I watch the raw clips from TvN acc. It was his dream. But the dream+typewriter kinda like 'portal'. Maybe its the literally meaning of the lyric "I'm walking all night long in mysteries" "I wanna hear your voices in dreams" :huh: we need more indeed...

Well said, i think its true his dream like "portal" between past and present time. That why in preview he look angry toward Jeonseol, he asked JS "why did u keep appear infront of me?"

and again we heard his voice saying "why u/she keep coming inside my dream, inside my mind?"

The song title also meaning something "satellite" love, like connection between two love birds unfinish love :tongue:

25 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

Dream, cause once he wake up, the draft is complete, like usual, typewriter version. While his laptop still turn on with blank Word.

The most confusing part is the last part. He saw YJO. Cause the whole interaction between YJO  with the Ceo, and YJO with the reporter, none of them turn their head n speak with each other, seems like they talk alone. 

great catch ! im still waiting for eng sub, but in first episode or ep 2 isnt ceo meeting with Writer Yoo? Or it might probably happen to mislead us. But there was scene in episode 3 where Sejoo confront to Ceo about ghostwriter.. (it will be twist if writer yoo that he mention was another person with same name).

CUTE SCENE PRETTY NURSE TRYIN TO FEED BABY LOL..

IMG_2033.jpg

BASED ON PREVIEW 4, seems like Knetz love it so much when sejoo look so jealous toward Taemin and Ghostwriter lol, they said its fun to see Sejoo jealousy ! :tongue: and i saw alot comment on naver,  said the story getting interesting. yeyy !

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=112&aid=0002911201&rankingType=default&rankingDate=20170415

• Like 11

It is getting more interesting! I am glad that latest episode is much shorter than the previous two episodes. It feel much faster (already end? haha) In my opinion, an hour length episode is just nice, and it reduces tendency for viewers to feel bored or less focus.I am even fine if they reduce it to 40-50 minutes and have more episodes. (okay, enough. huhu)

The mystery seems thicken in latest episode. So curious on how will it unfold. Too many questions. Too excited to watch next one!

p/s: English subs has been released!

Spoiler

You can PM me for the link.

Nielsen Viewership ratings for episode 3
Nationwide: 2.235% (-0.587%)
Seoul: 2.555% (-0.698%)

source: http://www.nielsenkorea.co.kr/tv_terrestrial_day.asp?menu=Tit_1&sub_menu=1_1&area=00 

@marie67, it is quite sad as it drops. Hopefully it will increase in next episode.

• Like 10

OMG this drama is a total gem! I love it so much, this is even good as Goblin, only Yoo Ah In is soooo freaking sexy. I want to kidnap him and ahum....

Hope the ratings will increase because in my opinion it's so much underrated. Yoo Ah In <3

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Ahmad Kamil said:

It is getting more interesting! I am glad that latest episode is much shorter than the previous two episodes. It feel much faster (already end? haha) In my opinion, an hour length episode is just nice, and it reduces tendency for viewers to feel bored or less focus.I am even fine if they reduce it to 40-50 minutes and have more episodes. (okay, enough. huhu)

The mystery seems thicken in latest episode. So curious on how will it unfold. Too many questions. Too excited to watch next one!

p/s: English subs has been released!

Reveal hidden contents

You can PM me for the link.

Nielsen Viewership ratings for episode 3
Nationwide: 2.235% (-0.587%)
Seoul: 2.555% (-0.698%)

source: http://www.nielsenkorea.co.kr/tv_terrestrial_day.asp?menu=Tit_1&sub_menu=1_1&area=00 

@marie67, it is quite sad as it drops. Hopefully it will increase in next episode.

It;s because Strong woman Do Bong Soon has its final 2 eps this week. I think from next week onwards they will increase. Especially after todays preview of ep4 <3

• Like 4