[Drama 2017] Chicago Typewriter 시카고 타자기

larus

English subs has been released. You may PM me for the link.

Even though Yoo Jin Oh seems as ghost, but still it is pitiful when he said he has nowhere to go, he wants a friend and he can only live if Se Joo keep writing. Huhu. He said Se Joo is quite cute, but I saw he acts more cute. Haha.

Nielsen Viewership ratings for episode 4
Nationwide: 2.094% (-0.141%)
Seoul: 2.688% (+0.133%)

source: http://www.nielsenkorea.co.kr/tv_terrestrial_day.asp?menu=Tit_1&sub_menu=1_1&area=00 

• Like 8

Such a nasty move from his mentor to steal his work and publish it under his son's name...Not to mention the obsession of his wife with him,like he comited a mortal sin against her...I understand his circumstances how he ended in his Mentor's care yet it's not his fault at all...I guess Se Joo is the only one who can see Jin-O without this one's free will unlike the others...It was hilarious yet sad how he told Se Joo he fell at first sight with Seol when he saw her at the airport when he came from USA,aka when she took the typewriter package when arriving from USA...I'm sooo curious how did his soul end up in the typewriter,i hint for some reason that Seol past self killed him back then taking his last breath on that same machine yet did he have such a strong will in his last moments that he remained attached...Curious if he was a informant for the japanese or like that,in those flashbacks she looked quite hurt while poiting the gun...It feels really sad knowing his soul trapped there and not be able to move on...On the same note is his present "home" is Se Joo's house as that the typewriter resides aka him,the big problem is that he never took in consideration that this one could see him...Still curious about what kind of man Taemin really is...He looks like a nice man on the surface yet if he trully was why did he accept to publish a stolen work and be so careless everytime meeting Se Joo,i would never be able to look the man in the eyes after doing something so horrible...

Looking at the preview i see that to keep Jin-O's soul alive Se Joo must continue to use the typewriter and write or he will vanish into nothingness(my hint about the nothingness hahha)...Ah,my heart must be prepared already for that bittersweet ending i'm sure awaits us...

• Like 10

RATING AGB NIELSEN EPISODE 4

NATIONWIDE 2.094%

SEOUL 2.688%

SOME IMPORTANT PART FROM EPISODE 4 !

ANOTHER PROVE GHOST WRITER YOO JIN OH IS GHOST.

-> when CEO came to SeJoo house, he tried to  prove that he cancelled everything Writer Yoo as Ghostwriter for SeJoo, with calling Writer Yoo by phone call, but writer Yoo leaving message from his phone that he is now holiday at italia, his voice different with Yoo Jin oh. And his real name YOO CHANG MYUNG. (For u @dramaobsessed)

scene after jeonseol met taemin: Jeonseol voiceover said "Now that think of it, whenever i aim to do something related to killing, im frustrated. Maybe i was a butcher in my past life or maybe i killed someone? Maybe im being punished from killing someone, whom i shouldnt have killed"

-> In my opinion she did kill one precious person in her life: this photo was prove, her expression wasnt happy or plain, there was a little bit tears on her eyes. As u can see on minutes 21.25 after she said that word, SEJOO appear walking at her house where we can saw Yoo Jin oh also there. So one of them was killed by her bullet.

IMG_2045.jpg

And my conclusion little bit much toward  han seJoo, is the one that she shoot with her gun ! :) (Im not really sure with this opinion, just my random thought)  i put under spoiler:

Spoiler

Yoo Jin oh soul keep lingering arround Jeonseol and Sejoo, because He feel guilty by his wrongdoing or something, as we can see in present time both Jeonseol and seJoo cant avoid each other, like someone try to make them meet again from Cute dog, typewriter, accident with deer, and last keepsake watch from jeonseol dad. Everything lead them to meet again !)

AGAIN ! she also have possibility to shoot yoo jin oh too..

(Photo Credit as tagged, if someone want me to share more screencap hd, please let me knows, i will share your favorite actor or actress scene)

Infront Jeonseol house Ghostwriter said to sejoo: i fell in love at first sight, with jeonseol. Then he continue answer SeJoo question, "how and where did you get to know that girl?" He reply to sejoo: when i arrived in korea from the us. I fell in love at first sight at the airport. 

-> i guess it was when Jeonseol delivery typewriter to sejoo house. He is indeed ghost inside typewriter.

At another scenes bangjin mom said to both Js and BJ: I can sense something evil coming, there are two. But im not sure which one. Which one is it?

bangji mom said again to BJ: i can see it all over his face, i can see he's handsome. 

-> he's indeed handsome evil ghostwriter lol

our ghostwriter said to bangJi : i cant reveal my name for some reason, just call me yoo?!

-> does he was mysterious person on chart list character? Ugh.

At SUBWAY FASTFOOD, Sejoo told I wasnt writer back then, he was no name writer. Jeonseol told him, she read his manuscript. And she love it.

-> i guess it was the meaning about writing something that magnificient, his first manuscript.

at scenes where sejoo got angry to ghostwriter came again to his room, he asked who send you here? and he answered: its my doing. I sent my self to you. -> which meant Ghost writer inside typewriter.

on the last scene, seJoo told his dad how he got angry because his own dad stabbed him in the back: 

with using his manuscript and give to baek tae min, as they fake it baek tae min as writer.

I have doubt if his dad can see ghostwriter, because he said something ambiguous.."I see that you have something writers should not have, wouldnt it be wise to get rid of things that clould become problems? Im just going to think that i didnt see it.."

-> in my opinion, his dad was affraid if scandal happen to his own family, when he look at manuscript not ghost writer. He said "get rid of things" its more likely about manuscript. 

I love how ghost writer asked SejOo if he was once working as ghost writer? And sejoo answer him: id much rather let someone steal my writing, than taking credit for someone else's work, *than he burn Ghostwriter manuscript.

WHAT MAKES ME CURIOUS IS IT SEEMS SEJOO READ SOME IMPORTANT PART OF GHOST WRITER STORY IN HIS MANUSCRIPT? 

I would love if someone who understand hangul translate it into english word, please ! Share it with us ! It looks like important for the story itself, because sejoo keep reading it while angry to him.

ABOUT PREVIEW 5: seems like our ghost writer want sejoo to keep writing so he can still live. With sad face. So curious with his line, he looks so lonely, and need a friend. As we can see ghostwriter has no place to go, but only SeJoo.:) 

At Prescon from sejoo and ghost writer is like our writernim want to mislead us, dont get fooled chingus. Lol

When jeonseol said the person whom i never wanted to forget about even after death.. (i guess that words is come from when she remember her own past life, which means she know the one she shouldnt forget, sejoo? because in episode 4, she asked bangji mom about the words that she said while she was young, i guess it was name.)

cant wait to see them together again, next week ! he doesnt mind to keep meeting her,and both naturally let themself fall to each other. 

Btw, i really love chemistry and romantic scene and line from sejoo and jeonseol, they really match to each other, she is honest to him, no one avoid their own feeling, they stay true, and confess their mutual feeling to each other. He said she keep appearing inside his dream, his mind, and his novel. Ugh those sweet words made Jeonseol look confuse but happy until she cant sleep well after that :tongue:

I love where they running from paparazi and sejoo remember his own dream, and ost baek yerin - blooming memories out ! Its perfect song for those scene ❤

@Ahmad Kamil always thank u chingus !! Youre very kind :D i already save your link. 

YOONA GG UPDATE US ! She is watching chicago typewriter !

ANOTHER GREAT RESPOND FROM KNETZ TODAY ! LOL FIGHTING CHICAGO TEAM ! Article getting more like from viewers! included as top 5 article on naver !

http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0003518496&rankingType=default&rankingDate=20170416

SCREENCAP FROM NAVER:

Spoiler

IMG_2051.jpg
IMG_2052.jpg
IMG_2053.jpg

• Like 13

This is just my speculation, but seems like Hwi Young - Se Joo from the past- might be more than what he lets on to Soo Hyun (past Jeon Seol). I mean Hwi Young in the past might just be wearing a mask as a cheap writer and might be actually writing something 'good'.  

Spoiler

In ep 3 and 4, there are pages of the novel shown, and some interesting things from there that I'd like to share here: 

1. Description of the first scene featuring the past characters, from the novel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5h_I4hwthg

1492247939_zpsazvw7fqj.png

Starting from when Soo Hyun put the gun on the table:

"So what?" 

The words he blurted out sounded even blunt to his ears. For some reason, whenever he talked to 'that kid', his tone just didn't sound very nice. Soo Hyun threw a question at him with a challenging gaze.

"Do you know the name of this gun?" 

He smiled. Of course he knew. He knew for sure, but he'd better feign ignorance.  

"Let's see. What's its name?" 

"It lets out sounds like the sounds of a typewriter, so it's called Chicago typewriter".  

2. From today's episode last scene:

http://1492263469_zpshtfm6ged.jpg

This is the description in the novel of the scene showing Hwi Young rode and fell from his bicycle and met with Soo Hyun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxSaTA4iWWU

What I found interesting is the first three sentences:

조국은 빼앗겼지만 나에게서 문장을 빼앗을 순 없어   Even though my country has been taken away, they can't take my words/sentences away from me.  

글을 쓸수 없다면 난 유령이나 다름 없으니까     If I cannot write, then I'm no different from a ghost. 

해방된 조선에서는 내가 쓰고 싶은 글을 미친 듯이 쓸거야     In a liberated Jo Seon, I'm going to write what I want, like crazy. (note: this is exactly what Han Se Joo usually says, too).  

The rest of the description describes the following sequence: he rushed on his bike, and fell and Soo Hyun approaching etc. 

Lastly, Hwi Young asked Soo Hyun to type for him because his hand hurt from drinking and from the glass. Did he lie or was it the truth?

Anyway, I wish I could be a better translator. I can read some Korean but translating into English is hard. Apparently, I am no writer. 

The novel written in Hangul seems truly intriguing. The description in the prose conveys a mysterious and charming, inexplicable vibe beyond what images can tell. No wonder the readers are going crazy over it. 

Also in the novel, it's described that Soo Hyun thinks of Yool (Yoo Jin Oh in the past) as both her teacher, and the person she's grateful/indebted to. Yool took her under his wings from long time ago and taught her stuff, assembling guns is one of them. 

Edited by just_ahug_1
  • Like 15

whoa couldn't agree more with @bebe1989 opinions, you've just written it out loud what in my mind. Amazing post in here as always. 

@just_ahug_1 what a great finding there, thank you!:flushed:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, just_ahug_1 said:

Even though my country has been taken away, they can't take my words/sentences away from me.  

Seems the history-related starting conquered, interesting

Happy to see knetz growing interest lol fighting Typewriter team! Currently waiting ep. 4 subbed

• Like 6

Thank you for the translation of the novel pages!

In the novel, isn't it from Yoo's point of view from the 1930s, that's why he's the one typing it in modern day on the typewriter? So maybe the story of their friendship in the 1930s is supposed to be told by Yoo, not Se Joo. Which is why Se Joo is in the slump. I assume in the next week's episodes, Se Joo will make it clear that they're some sort of partners for the Chicago typewriter novel and returning the credit where it's due. However, I also feel like in a drama like this with such eccentric characters particularly Se Joo, he will probably hit rock bottom and lose everything. 

It seems that from Jeon Sol's aunt (friend's mom), the "evil" one is Yoo, but Seol definitely had trouble telling the difference and the real intentions between Yoo and Se Joo, just like how the audience is unable to tell who they are yet. 

• Like 6

Chicago Typewriter: Episode 3

Chicago03-00053.jpg

Pay no mind to the man behind the curtain, unless that same man happens to be writing under the cloak of someone else’s name. Things are about to get even stranger in Se-joo’s world when the past keeps bleeding into his grasp on reality and makes him question just how much of the words on the page actually belong to him. But even in the darkest of times, all it takes is one small word of encouragement that acts as a guiding light to keep pressing onward.

EPISODE 3 RECAP

Seol raises the shovel above her head… and slams it into the ground. Se-joo passes out from shock. Over at Seongsucheong, named after the royal department that oversaw shamanistic rituals in Joseon, Bang-jin’s shaman mother thinks of how the hanja character in Seol’s name means “snow.” She senses an imminent downpour and remains wary of an encounter that could either spell good fortune or doom. Seol stops digging Se-joo out of the wrecked car to wipe her face with a handkerchief, as a gold pocket watch falls out of the pocket and onto the ground. Meanwhile, Writer Yoo begins typing on the old typewriter. He stops for a smoke, and the antique Carpe Diem matchbox gives him momentary pause. In a mountain cabin, Se-joo awakens to the sound of Seol’s voice promising to take good care of him since she’s his superfan. He finds himself tied down to a bed, his bandaged head encased in a cone, and fear strikes his core as he remembers Seol wielding a shovel moments before he passed out.

His fisheye perspective picks up on Seol with a syringe, and he shakes as she spells out how fortunate he was for surviving that crash and that she happened to be in the area. He wonders if she’s actually crazy, and it’s almost as if she heard him because she answers “no” before clarifying that she did what she could to treat his injuries because they’re currently trapped her in the mountains. She then lowers the syringe to feed him, but Se-joo keeps his mouth tightly shut. He’s told not to move but he grunts in protest, wondering if she’ll use violence to make him comply. She grabs his jaw instead, saying this is her first time feeding a human via syringe, but he doesn’t budge.

So she pinches his nose, and despite Se-joo’s best efforts to hold out, he opens his mouth to breathe, and Seol swoops in. He’s left puzzled by the taste and is told that it’s liquified porridge fed to him by a syringe because it was the only instrument available. “You should’ve said so sooner,” Se-joo complains. Seol isn’t surprised when he refuses medication either; she’s already anticipated his response and mixed the sedative in with the food. He growls that he won’t be able to sleep peacefully when he hasn’t the faintest idea of what she’ll do next. He doesn’t have much of a choice, though, because the meds kick in soon afterward. Ji-seok and his publishing team look despondent when the deadline comes and no manuscript arrives. Just then, a typographical document under Se-joo’s name entitled “Chicago Typewriter” starts coming in, and the publishing team immediately gets to work.

Read more:: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/04/chicago-typewriter-episode-3/

• Like 3

2 hours ago, petalsandleaves said:

Thank you for the translation of the novel pages!

In the novel, isn't it from Yoo's point of view from the 1930s, that's why he's the one typing it in modern day on the typewriter? So maybe the story of their friendship in the 1930s is supposed to be told by Yoo, not Se Joo. Which is why Se Joo is in the slump. I assume in the next week's episodes, Se Joo will make it clear that they're some sort of partners for the Chicago typewriter novel and returning the credit where it's due. However, I also feel like in a drama like this with such eccentric characters particularly Se Joo, he will probably hit rock bottom and lose everything. 

It seems that from Jeon Sol's aunt (friend's mom), the "evil" one is Yoo, but Seol definitely had trouble telling the difference and the real intentions between Yoo and Se Joo, just like how the audience is unable to tell who they are yet. 

Thanks!

Actually the novel story, from the pages shown so far, is told from Seo Hwi Young's perspective. I used third person POV in the translation just for the convenience. Your question is also what I'm wondering, too. If Yoo Jin Oh is the soul of Yool from the past (which I believe he is), what is the reason of him writing a 'love story between an independence activist and a writer", in Hwi Young's POV? Is it a way to honor his friend? Did Ryu Soo Hyun kill Hwi Young because of misunderstanding? I just have a feeling that whichever way, these three people's past life must have ended tragically. 

Your take on what the aunt said is interesting. I just thought that she meant 'bad energy' from ghost/non-living human soul. 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, bebe1989 said:

I have doubt if his dad can see ghostwriter, because he said something ambiguous.."I see that you have something writers should not have, wouldnt it be wise to get rid of things that clould become problems? Im just going to think that i didnt see it.."

-> in my opinion, his dad was affraid if scandal happen to his own family, when he look at manuscript not ghost writer. He said "get rid of things" its more likely about manuscript. 

I love how ghost writer asked SejOo if he was once working as ghost writer? And sejoo answer him: id much rather let someone steal my writing, than taking credit for someone else's work, *than he burn Ghostwriter manuscript.

WHAT MAKES ME CURIOUS IS IT SEEMS SEJOO READ SOME IMPORTANT PART OF GHOST WRITER STORY IN HIS MANUSCRIPT? 

I would love if someone who understand hangul translate it into english word, please ! Share it with us ! It looks like important for the story itself, because sejoo keep reading it while angry to him.

@bebe1989 I'm sorry for cutting your post. Fantastic post, and the part about the Dad's knowledge of Yoo Jin Oh is very informative. Something I didn't think of.

As to the 'Chicago typewriter' manuscript, the pages so far just cover the first scene/conversation about the gun's nickname, and the bicycle scene. There are some interesting details that I included in spoiler in previous post. Other than that, nothing in the manuscript is about the kiss scene or the swing dance scene yet. 

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Miky88 said:

,i hint for some reason that Seol past self killed him back then taking his last breath on that same machine yet did he have such a strong will in his last moments that he remained attached...

Nice idea. I also think the one JeonSeol(1930) killed is JinOh. That why he trapped inside the typewriter. 

4 hours ago, just_ahug_1 said:

The rest of the description describes the following sequence: he rushed on his bike, and fell and Soo Hyun approaching etc. 

Lastly, Hwi Young asked Soo Hyun to type for him because his hand hurt from drinking and from the glass. Did he lie or was it the truth?

Im confused at this part, cause in the sequence of the dream, soohyun type for him 1st then the bicycle scene, isnt it?.

Btw. Thank you for the novel page translation =))

• Like 3

I'm not too sure if Se Joo was the ghost writer behind Tae Min or if his work was outright just stolen by their father and/or Taemin. Ghostwriters are willingly ghostwriters to stay out of the spotlight, so from the Se Joo we know now, the starving writer at Subway's, and the 1930s version, he doesn't seem like the person that would give his artistry away. Therefore, I think his work was stolen from him, so he wasn't a ghostwriter.

The subtitles I watched from said "i'd rather let someone steal my work etc" so I'm going to assume the stealing part for now.. but isn't that more interesting :D  but also so flawed and sad on all levels? It is also because I hope he wasn't a ghostwriter in order to win extra points in that family or because he wasn't confident enough to publish under his own name. So we shall see! 

I'm having trouble understanding who CAN see Yoo Jin Oh? The manager/head of the publishing wasn't talking to Yoo when he lied to Se Joo about hiring the ghostwriter outside the mansion. But the father was able to see Jin Oh? And then Seol's friend saw him? So is it as the typewriter is used more, his soul is stronger, so it's more like he's a person than a ghost?

• Like 5

Chicago Typewriter” Hopeful Of Recovering Ratings As Mysterious Plot Unfolds

chicago-typewriter-2.jpg

tvN’s “Chicago Typewriter” experienced a drop in viewership ratings. The first two episodes of the drama recorded 2.65 percent and 2.82 percent ratings respectively from Nielsen Korea. The third episode, which aired on April 14, recorded a 2.24 percent rating, a noticeable drop from the previous episodes. However, many are feeling hopeful that ratings will go up once the plot starts to thicken and mysteries start to unfold.

The first few episodes of “Chicago Typewriter was focused on introducing the complex characters and their links to the past. The scenes from the past were especially well received by the viewers due to the vintage style of filming, the contrasting visuals of the main cast to their present day counterparts, and the historical references to Korea’s national liberation movement in the 1930s. It is also clear that much of the present day plot is connected to the past, which makes it worthwhile for viewers to see how everything will tie together and play out in the future.

Read more

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/15/chicago-typewriter-hopeful-recovering-ratings-mysterious-plot-unfolds/

• Like 4

19 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

YJO: Just call me Yoo.

ONLY YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~

Aigooooo Bang Jin ahhh otteokkaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The meeting with Bang Jih is such a cliche with the flowers 'flying around' cg, bgm and 'heart'... lolz. 

I am inclined to think that Yoo is a ghost whose soul is stuck in the vintage typewriter since only SeJo and Bang Jih can see him. I would be so keen in this character if I am an actor. It is unusual and full of suspense, isn't it? I feel like I playing the game, " Solve this riddle -Who is Yoo?"

I wonder if the one that stole the story for, 'Fate' could be Taemin's mom? Another reason why she is also determined to destroy SeJo's career? Taemin's dad might be aware of it but didn't stop her - just like he knew of her schemes against SJ but did not confront her?  

When SJ asked JS, "Who are you?". Could he also be asking himself, if he is falling for JS or the lady in his dreams (literally)?

For now - it seems like another love triangle brewing between SJ, JS and Taemin. 

This drama is such a tease! 

Edited by MadraRua
Please do not quote images/videos
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, just_ahug_1 said:

This is just my speculation, but seems like Hwi Young - Se Joo from the past- might be more than what he lets on to Soo Hyun (past Jeon Seol). I mean Hwi Young in the past might just be wearing a mask as a cheap writer and might be actually writing something 'good'.  

Reveal hidden contents

in ep 3 and 4, there are pages of the novel shown, and some interesting things from there that I'd like to share here: 

1. Description of the first scene featuring the past characters, from the novel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5h_I4hwthg

Starting from when Soo Hyun put the gun on the table:

"So what?" 

The words he blurted out sounded even blunt to his ears. For some reason, whenever he talked to 'that kid', his tone just didn't sound very nice. Soo Hyun threw a question at him with a challenging gaze.

"Do you know the name of this gun?" 

He smiled. Of course he knew. He knew for sure, but he'd better feign ignorance.  

"Let's see. What's its name?" 

"It lets out sounds like the sounds of a typewriter, so it's called Chicago typewriter".  

2. From today's episode last scene:

This is the description in the novel of the scene showing Hwi Young rode and fell from his bicycle and met with Soo Hyun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxSaTA4iWWU

What I found interesting is the first three sentences:

조국은 빼앗겼지만 나에게서 문장을 빼앗을 순 없어   Even though my country has been taken away, they can't take my words/sentences away from me.  

글을 쓸수 없다면 난 유령이나 다름 없으니까     If I cannot write, then I'm no different from a ghost. 

해방된 조선에서는 내가 쓰고 싶은 글을 미친 듯이 쓸거야     In a liberated Jo Seon, I'm going to write what I want, like crazy. (note: this is exactly what Han Se Joo usually says, too).  

Anyway, I wish I could be a better translator. I can read some Korean but translating into English is hard. Apparently, I am no writer. 

The novel written in Hangul seems truly intriguing. The description in the prose conveys a mysterious and charming, inexplicable vibe beyond what images can tell. No wonder the readers are going crazy over it. 

Also in the novel, it's described that Soo Hyun thinks of Yool (Yoo Jin Oh in the past) as both her teacher, and the person she's grateful/indebted to. Yool took her under his wings from long time ago and taught her stuff, assembling guns is one of them. 

Love your amazing translate and post  !!! Thank u for translate ! 

Like my previous post, your translate make everything more clear :) 

Spoiler

When Yoo jin oh appear again in this life time, i guess it was because his sin/guilty feeling, which make his soul stuck into typewriter.. how come he insist to make JS and SJ meet again with mysterious ways (from deer and accident, dog, watch, typewriter? If everything was fault from SEO HWI YOUNG in the past. Its not possible right? :) As we can see Jeonseol keep talking about " in the past she might killed someone who should not die" as her own nightmare everytime she hold the gun. 

In jeonseol case: i still believe she shoot Hwi young. 

How about Yoo jin oh soul? My guess his soul stuck with typewriter, where he wanted to make everything in the right place. (I have feeling it wasnt fully his own fault)

we still dont know it yet. 

On preview 5 we can see yoo jin oh looks sad, and he wish that sejoo keep writing so he can alive. Isnt his words sound like guilty person? Like he was once make hwi young/ past sejoo STOP writing in the past :) 

oh, i forgot to mention: MYSTERIOUS CHARACTER ON CHART NAME BAEK SAE RA. Its woman name, baek tae min sibling. who is she?

her name was mention on episode 2. 

as writer already mention at presscon, in the past, when japan rule korea. Many young ppl was angry, which make them want to make revolution. I guess one of our three otp related with this revolution.

when past jeonseol asked what kind writer do you want to become? (At subway fast food)

present sejo: A writer who doesnt get creative blocks. 

-> his words really fit with condition in the past, when Korean people want their freedom from japan rule at 1930.

@CatchMine_ID maybe we have same idea lol

SHOOTING LOCATION TODAY IN YEAR 1930.

Spoiler

STILLS FROM YOO JIN OH

IMG_2061.jpg

IMG_20575a130.jpg

MORE UNDER SPOILER:

Spoiler

IMG_205462333.jpg
IMG_2055.jpg
IMG_2056.jpg
IMG_2058df7c2.jpg
IMG_2059.jpg
IMG_2060.jpg

• Like 14

Spoiler

chicago typewriterchicago typewriter

K-Netizens about Chicago Typewriter: EP 4 

Source: OSEN via Naver News

Comments

[+1984, -113] It was so funny when Yoo Ah In asked how he looks in realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+1808, -176] Yoo Ah In’s head shape is pretty, so he even looks good with that kind of hairstyles…

[+1554, -144] As expected of Yoo Ah In, he’s so good at ranging scenes

[+1355, -167] This drama gets better as it progressesㅠㅠㅠ

[+1062, -141] How do I wait till next weekㅠㅠ

[+403, -43] The burning papers at the end looked so awesome…

[+398, -44] This drama gets more interesting as it moves on… and yoo ah in’s good at acting~

[+373, - 44] As expected, You ah in is you ah in.. his acting skills are superb

[+346, -36] I presume Ko Kyung Pyo to be the ghost in the typewriter

[+345, -37] Looks like the drama is really starting now. Anticipating

[+299, -29] Looks like a bit of Han Se Joo’s past has been revealed today.. ㅋㅋ

[+321, -37] When I first started watching, I couldn’t really understand Han Se Joo’s emotions and it looked like it was too exaggerated, but now I can understand why after watching her story.

[+287, -27] The story line is more straightened now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s getting more interestingㅋㅋㅋ

[+317, -42] It continues getting more interesting ㅋㅋ

[+223, -12] I guess Cheon Ho Jin only saw the draft of Fate under his foot, but not Ko Kyung Pyo. He accused Yoo Ah In for keeping something that would possibly be controversial. As expected, he probably only cared about his son who will have difficult time if it gets found out.

[+256, -28] This drama gets even better as it moves on.

[+225, -18] I really liked the ending!!!!

[+222, -17] Now I see why Yoo Ah In hates the writer.

[+245, -29] Fun fun~

[+218, -21] I’m getting immersed in the story as it moves on

https://kpople.com/chicago-typewriter-ep-4/

• Like 10

apologies haven't gone through other posts as yet.. but i have to say after ep 4 i am in love with this series. I wasn' t so impressed with ep 1 and 2 but i think those episodes set it for us that there is a real ghost/spirit involved..

But by ep 4 it is so clear,

i love it that he is literally the ghost writer..

1. him coming from the US and falling in love with heroine on first sight

2. him wearing clothes same as 1930

3. for shama to sense bad energy - if ghost is not bad energe then who? Maybe the daughter can see the ghost because she is fortune teller's daughter..

4. In ep 1, when typewriter moved into YAI's house, the eyes of that painting (eugene) moved.. and for Yoo to use that painting's name to make up his own name

5. when typewriter self wrote that it want to go to YAI, the cafe owner only saw typewriter writing an not the ghost so we didn't see it.. Only YAI can see the ghost

6.when editor came out of YAI's room, he did not look at the ghost.. yes the scene looks like they are talking to each other but closely, its yoo who alks to editor.. and follows him

7. guess he wants  the lovers to unite or maybe to find a murderer (maybe the other writer would turn out tobe the murderer)

• Like 9