[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

16 hours ago, selenette said:

@naritul  I love the scene, too! Kim Min-jae should do a sageuk project with Kim So-hyun. 

It's so nice to see the cherry blossoms (a.k.a. The King's cherries) around them. 

count me in ... I love that scene too.. And agree with what you've said there that they should do another project again (Min Jae & So Hyun) ...they have an excellent chemistry... and I'm praising both for a wonderful portrayal of the young King & Queen... If in the future they will have their own drama I'll spazz in their thread... but I'm still hoping for Sung Jae & So Hyun's drama more...'cause I really love them in School 2015 tho' sadly they didn't end up together in the story...

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

count me in ... I love that scene too.. And agree with what you've said there that they should do another project again (Min Jae & So Hyun) ...they have an excellent chemistry... and I'm praising both for a wonderful portrayal of the young King & Queen... If in the future they will have their own drama I'll spazz in their thread... but I'm still hoping for Sung Jae & So Hyun's drama more...'cause I really love them in School 2015 tho' sadly they didn't end up together in the story...

Count Lee Dong Wook in...

I want to see him plays sageuk drama too....

he looks different with beard... :love:

Kim So Hyun is really beautiful especially when she was looking at KS in the car....

• Like 13

My goodness, I can't read all 30++ pages behind. Very busy today, finished all works and stand by in front of laptop early. Managed to watch live streaming and strangely my internet was very smooth. Able to screencapture 600++ images! LOL. I'm crazy over today episode. Yesterday they gave us thump thump with all the skinships. Today! Sway EunTak demanded a kiss because the situation so perfect. LOL. I love you EunTak-a.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 from my side.

Might won't able to check this thread starting tomorrow. See you soon chingus, on 2017 :wub:

• Like 22

25 minutes ago, selenette said:

@naritul  I love the scene, too! Kim Min-jae should do a sageuk project with Kim So-hyun. 

It's so nice to see the cherry blossoms (a.k.a. The King's cherries) around them. 

I am glad that we discovered the true plant. I also remember that ET mentioned if you catch a cherry blossom, you'll find your first love! 

Striking is that KS chose also a cherry blossom, when he saved ET and when he was happy with ET. So for our two couples, it seems that cherry blossom is their sign!

• Like 11

Haven't got time to watch raw. This New Year duty helds me. Anyway I managed to watch THE KISS from youtube and it is perfect as it can be. It couldn't be more perfect than that. How long we have waited for THE KISS. The moment is there in ep 9, but still there was no KISS. And then suddenly, BANG!!! What a way to start 2017. I love how happy they are. Bet with sub, it will be more sweet and memorable.

LDW as the King is KYAAAAA!!! I don't know how to put it. My heart skipped a beat or two or twenty even...he is so damn sexy..I just can't.. Goblin and GR is more than I can handle from this series and now, Goryeo LDW. 

oh btw, I am 1 billion percent sure we'll have happy ending. 

Happy New Year my dear Immortals..Knowing you and sharing the same love for Goblin in this thread is the best way to end 2016. I wouldn't ask for more. I love you all to pieces. 6 episodes to go. 1000 pages resolution?? Let's do it.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

@NRGchick agreed. TvN can go much further than what KBS or MBC can't ... com''on, even if not. why can't they give a HOT WET LONG french kiss. want demonstration... i volunteer as tribute!

long kiss has to be preceded by desperation..

wait for it.. real separation hasn't happened yet..

There has to be sequence when a long legit separation will happen.. and ET would grow up to be more equal to Goblin.. lets say 29 ( because i think director would want to match bride and goblin's maturity... when ET has truly become independent, lived her life as an adult)

• Like 7

ET: How much does it cost for one chicken? You are making a fuss about the chicken store. It should be Grim Reaper who does it, don’t you think?
KS: I have no interest about that couple
ET: How can it be? You didn’t even spend money (?) But why were you curious about my boss and Grim Reaper? Why? I could see it all. In any case men all are the same, either they are human, goblin or grim reaper
KS: It’s not like what you have been thinking
ET: I’m sure it was exactly as what I thought. I think I have told you to not hide anything from me anymore. Ah… perhaps have you been waiting for this day to come? That’s why you sent me to that chicken restaurant? Is my boss pretty?
KS: How could I know what kind of restaurant that you will work at?
ET: What are you saying now?
KS: (ah I confused about what he’s talking about, so I just guess and hopefully it’s true, based on the words that I recognized) I only set the range (?). I told you to work at chicken restaurant , that’s all. It’s all depend to you and the owner and the range
ET: What kind of rubbish excuse (she used a little bit rude word)
KS: What did you say?
ET: Then there were still 2 of my wishes that have yet to come true. Part time job and boyfriend
KS: Why did you keep asking for boyfriend? Taehee or whatever his name was, should I break his leg now to make you sure? Am I not your boyfriend? What should I show it to you to make you realize that goblin, my boyfriend, has a bad tempered personality?
ET: Why is he the one who getting angry? (KS walked back) Why? I didn’t say anything
KS: It hurts my heart a little. It’s my first time. Good night

GR: Where is the ring? I want to have it back for a while
SN: I’ll give it if you tell me the reason
GR: I’m going to do an investigation about it. An investigation of personality (?) Back then why did you choose this ring?
SN: Because I felt that it would fit me perfectly
GR: Do you feel anything when you wear this ring?
SN: I did feel something. I was meant to meet with this man. The man who cried when he met me for the first time, a man who made me wait so long but only met for a short time. I would never know that the man would like to get back the ring that he has given to me. Here
GR: Thank you. I will return it to you
SN: I don’t know what kind of personality that will come out from your investigation but since my personality is quite scary, so once you finished your investigation share what you find out with me because I have worn that ring too. I’ll go then

KS: … (I don’t really understand what KS said in here, but it was related with the young king’s jealousy, how he couldn’t keep the promise with the previous king, and his regret of his sister’s death whom he couldn’t protect) I said a lot about my past to someone that doesn’t remember his own past and the food was ruined too
GR: I have something that I’m curious about. Have you ever seen this ring?
KS: You didn’t take it from her to give it to me, right? I don’t want to have that kind of relationship with you
GR: Please focus. Take a look of this carefully. Have you seen this?
KS: Perhaps, do you really want to be my little sister? That’s why you asked about my past too, right? Try to wear it and let’s see what will happen
GR: Don’t come to me. Go away
KS: Sun-ah. Are you receiving love, right now?
ET: I’m sorry to disturb you
GR: What do you want?
ET: I’m going somewhere and will be back soon
KS: Where are you going? Let’s go together. You and I are one set
GR: That’s right, both of you are one set. Go then. I want to be alone right now
KS: My sister too likes to be alone
GR: Get out. Get out!

(sorry if there is any grammatical eror)

• Like 23

I

7 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I am glad that we discovered the true plant. I also remember that ET mentioned if you catch a cherry blossom, you'll find your first love! 

Striking is that KS chose also a cherry blossom, when he saved ET and when he was happy with ET. So for our two couples, it seems that cherry blossom is their sign!

i'd be laughing like crazy if suddenly deok hwa and halmoni have a scene with cherry blossom later on.hahahahaha

• Like 11

To me this is real classic-no need to comment on GY/Wookie, they are DEABAK in their roles here, but the motorcyclist also DEABAK, the way he scolded the Parisian Runaway Hot models so classic, -just like typical  Hong Kong Run Run Shaw Classic movies and Tamil Movies lol

BTW HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL SOOMPIERS HERE, esp the RECAPPERS-muahhhh

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

My goodness, I can't read all 30++ pages behind. Very busy today, finished all works and stand by in front of laptop early. Managed to watch live streaming and strangely my internet was very smooth. Able to screencapture 600++ images! LOL. I'm crazy over today episode. Yesterday they gave us thump thump with all the skinships. Today! Sway EunTak demanded a kiss because the situation so perfect. LOL. I love you EunTak-a.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 from my side.

Might won't able to check this thread starting tomorrow. See you soon chingus, on 2017 :wub:

To you as well sweetpea :wub:

Did you see on page 486 the 8th OST?

:wub: @Visually-wandering 

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:

@maryofbethany aigoo.....rarely do I NOT strip a kss scene ! Hehe. 50 shades ? I think Bard would have written 50 shades of colours of the rainbow! 

@Ahpheng i bet the next morning the neighhorhood's flowers will bloom in beyond 50 shades of rainbow colors...
Gongyoo must be thinking, Kim ES ahjummah, not fair, you beg me back after 5 years, to bless me with a real kiss only at ep10, but Descendant's captain can have his at ep4... NOT FAIR!  Gongyoo will ask Kim Shin to cast fire on KES's laptop.

• Like 9

[★TRENDING] This theory about “Goblin” may explain the true identity of Deok Hwa

(good article that list all the theories that were thrown out there about DH)

Spoiler

CuizK_jXYAAk3iL.jpg

Before we get into this popular theory about Deok Hwa’s (Yook Sungjae) identity in the popular drama “Goblin“, be warned that this article may contain possible spoilers to those who have not watched the 9th episode of “Goblin“.

After the airing of the latest episode of tvN’s hit drama “Goblin”, Korean netizens have been going crazy with the speculation that the rich corporate heir Yu Deok Hwa (played by BtoB‘s Yook Sungjae) is actually God or the Elder Wol Ha. As the color blue and red are symbolic colors for this mythical figure, fans also claim that the fact Ji Eun Tak always sports a red scarf while Kim Shin uses blue flames give strength to the fact that this mythical figure will play a role in the drama.

maxresdefault-4-1-1600x900.jpg

Elder Wol Ha is a popular figure in Korean legend that oversees marriages and coupling. He uses red and blue threads to connect fated couples together.

1. Sam Shin speaks formally only to Deok Hwa

Spoiler

In the beginning of episode 9, Sam Shin and Deok Hwa were seen passing by one another, and she spoke to him using formal speech. (In Korea, formal speech is used when speaking to someone of higher position or with respect). This scene has led viewers to think that this might be a hint at his identity as the God.

One of the first scenes in the drama also features Deok Hwa and Samshin in a parallel manner, and some believe that this portrays that he and Samshin have an important connection.

Spoiler

l_2016123102001535800350122.jpg

Another point of note is the fact that Deok Hwa sports a blue coat while Samshin wears a red outfit, another use of the color blue and red which signifies man and woman in the legend of Elder Wol Ha.

2. Deok Hwa found Eun Tak when Goblin couldn’t

In episode 9 as well, Goblin and the Grim Reaper looked everywhere for Eun Tak when she left the house. At the beginning of the scene, a butterfly was seen flying around the ski resort, which was where Eun Tak was working at.

In the story, Goblin has mentioned before that the God appears in the form of a butterfly and was attempting to communicate with it (this can be seen in episode 8). Deok Hwa’s voice could be heard after that, notifying the Goblin that he had found her. This has led to strong suspicions that Deok Hwa may actually be the God or Elder Wol Ha after all.

3. Sunny’s reference to Deok Hwa as God

Sunny (played by Yoo In Na) owns a fried chicken shop in a building owned by Deok Hwa. In episode 6, she referred to him as “Joonim, Gunmooljoonim”, which means “Owner, Building owner” but viewers of the drama are speculating it’s a word play as “Joonim” in Korean means “God” or “Christ”.

4. Goblin tells Eun Tak that she’s the only human in the house.

In the latest episode, Goblin told Eun Tak that she’s the only real human in the house, and that seems to be a strong hint at Deok Hwa’s identity as well.

So, what do you think? Is it merely a theory or could Deok Hwa really be God after all?

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/theory-goblin-may-explain-true-identity-sungjae/

• Like 14

wooooh! another awesome episode they gave us :wub::wub::wub:

I really thought they will kiss at this scene..:sweatingbullets:
COMTeMe.jpg

& I was like:

Image result for now kiss meme
but nope :sweatingbullets::phew: (tho I also love that scene w/o the kiss yet :phew:)

BUT THEN, I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS :love::love::love: THEY FINALLY KISS :heart:
(I'll provide the video one :wub:)

Spoiler

CR: tvN DRAMA

& yup, we need more 'STEAMY KISSES'  bled1 onion head oooohhh! BYUNTAE ME..HAHAHAHA evil smile onion head
KS & ET agrees uhuhuh onion head

Spoiler

maybe, I'll only watch the sub version tom, since I really didn't understand anything they said earlier..poor me..LOL
so I'm looking forward for the insights of our dear chingus :wub:

anyways, HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR AHEAD OF US chingu ya!!crazy monkey 018crazy monkey 017 LOVE YOU ALL! crazy monkey 003

C1AlpWsVQAA0_C-.jpg

• Like 21