[SeokMin Spazzland] Ha Seok Jin x Jeon So Min <3 1% of Something's Jae In x Dada

hazelnutthursdays

Hello! I'm an old timer here in soompi but haven't been here for so long now. I've been watching Something About 1% from the very start and i'm just gushing about it to my friends & sisters, unfortunately they're not into kdramas :sweatingbullets: I should've gone here when the drama was still airing.. I still can't get over it. I feel for JSM if she's really feeling sad. Like everybody here, i think she has something for HSJ and it reminded her of her old flame. I just hope she can control her emotions and move on to her next adventure. I say it because i can imagine being w/ HSJ is an adventure :wub: But i'm still dreaming that one day HSJ will come to his senses and realize that JSM is a gem. Speaking of HSJ, can anyone be an angel and tell me where to watch Problematic Men w/ eng sub online? I've become obsessed w/ HSJ's sexy brain :blush:

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hi @zae91, so the translations you read seem to be a little off. @canbeMIA, I think you asked for these translations as well. JSM does seem to be a sensitive soul, and very willing to be revealing in public which also makes her an innocent soul. 

In the first instagram comment about her ex-boyfriend, she's reflecting on her feelings about her ex-BF getting married to someone else, I think, and her comments are not as stream of consciousness seeming as in the translation that you read. Anyway, my translation is as follows:

Now, my friends are drinking even on my old boyfriend’s wedding day. In the past, he bought a lot of cooked chickens for me… For no particular reason, I also feel strange. I think I have to drink also. We are too far apart for me to call him -nim (so using a respectful honorific for him), but too close to call him a stranger… What should I call this… The emotions that are continue even after we separated… It’s fascinating.

In the second translated comment, it seems that she may have totaled her car, and is likening it to her notebooks from her school days:

Even though the school year was finished, the notebook I used still remains… however, I don’t write in it in the next semester…You can just write it again nicely in a new notebook~~  Even though I totally crashed a car, I am still fine, please comfort me. H H

thank you @stroppyse xoxo~

She really has a sensitive soul. She wears her heart on her sleeve. Awwwwww!!! I feel like I want to hug and protect her. :dissapointed_relieved:

I think jsomins86_love's comment connotes something. She is trying to compare feelings to her old notebooks. Though they were old, we don't throw them away; we keep them but that does not mean that we will use them again. We use a new one to write new lessons/chapters. Just like feelings, we move on but that does not mean that it will be gone. There will always be something that will remind us of that person, forever.:)

(Her metaphoric statement is good and sweet.):wub:

30 minutes ago, canbeMIA said:

thank you @stroppyse xoxo~

She really has a sensitive soul. She wears her heart on her sleeve. Awwwwww!!! I feel like I want to hug and protect her. :dissapointed_relieved:

I think jsomins86_love's comment connotes something. She is trying to compare feelings to her old notebooks. Though they were old, we don't throw them away; we keep them but that does not mean that we will use them again. We use a new one to write new lessons/chapters. Just like feelings, we move on but that does not mean that it will be gone. There will always be something that will remind us of that person, forever.:)

(Her metaphoric statement is good and sweet.):wub:

may i know who is jsomin86_love? i understand that JSM's ig is jsomin86 so i'm really curious who is this jsomin86_love, curious and very grateful actually :)

wow at those kisses..that is why i can't move on :lol: HSJ kisses always have sound! Like he's suckling her lips, be it a smack or deep kiss :blush: I think i haven't seen other korean actors doing that..

5 hours ago, tibba said:

@jellybellymonster And I just feel bad for both of them because people are tagging HSJ when I don't think it's got anything to do with him? Lol they must feel awkward as heck. 

LOL that was me!!!  I tagged him, i feel so sorry after read @stroppyse translation. I commented over wrong GT...  i copied someone before me, tagging him hahahahaha....

Can i edit my comment on ig?:sweatingbullets:

Done, deleted 1 comment....:flushed:

@stroppyse thank you so much for translating in this thread. I will be waiting ur fm project patiently...

@jellybellymonster i am laughing and crying at the same time, especially when i read the translation.. haiyaaah chinguyaaa why didnt u tell me... i feel like i wanna hang myself right away :bawling: :joy: welcoming myself for being a hardcore shipper... haishhhh....

33 minutes ago, donits said:

may i know who is jsomin86_love? i understand that JSM's ig is jsomin86 so i'm really curious who is this jsomin86_love, curious and very grateful actually :)

wow at those kisses..that is why i can't move on :lol: HSJ kisses always have sound! Like he's suckling her lips, be it a smack or deep kiss :blush: I think i haven't seen other korean actors doing that..

She is one of the ardent fans of JSM. jsomin86_love is her IG account and JSM also followed her.  She seems to be very close with JSM. I think she's been her long time fan. 

chingu @zae91 thank you for the effort. It also melts my heart that he considers JSM as his best co-star, and I don't think he said it for promotion, he is not like that. He's always been genuine with his answers.:blush:

yes chingu @naritul saw your comment there. Hehhehe.. it is okay. Hugsssss~ 

13 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

DAMN! @canbeMIA you just made their kiss even hotter. :dizzy: :blush:

@jellybellymonster OMG!!! How did you get your hands on one of the PB? I want one, too!! AAAHAHHHH!!! Soooo JEALOUS!! :astonished: :bawling:

BTW those chocolate abs.. Mmm MMmm MmmMM.. can't get enough of it! heehee :wub:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH SHOULD I SAY SORRY CHINGUYA??? 

I watched the slow mo version of that kiss last weekend many times. Hahhaha I just feel like I need to highlight all the angles and the red ears of course! :glasses: 

thanks to @naritul for the video of course! hehhe xoxo~

hahahahah chingu @jellybellymonster I have to post it here in HD because it does not show automatically on twitter. Tssss U need to click the "this is not a sensitive blablablabla to see it. What is wrong with twitter? Grrrr f**ers! haha. I am even blushing on my own collage. I need to look around before I open it here in the office. :w00t: And yes, we should learn Korean chinguya~ That will be our homework before the year ends. lol

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

While I was posting the requested caption translation, I happened to read this one. The first translation is good, but the second answer to the question of her biggest regret is slightly off. I re-translated her answer for you.

It's that I lost my first love. Back then, I should have tried to grab that person at least, even if I had to hit him or had fought with him to do so, I wouldn't have regretted it as much as I do. Without even knowing why or what, I just let him go without much resistance. 

Also, my apologies for not having gotten to the FM clip itself. It's been a busy week and weekend. Just got back from a trip, and still have lots of year end things that need to be done this month. However, I am still intending to get to it. It's a bit difficult to do exact translations since the audio isn't great and they can talk over each other and have throwaway lines, but I'll do my best to post something about it. Sorry again. 

Awwwwww!!! maybe he was the one that got away that is why she regretted it so much.. I hope when she finds someone worthy of her love this time who will fight for her, she will do the same and never let him go.

I am genuinely wishing for this woman's happiness. She mentioned in Knowing Brothers that she is still looking for her true love, I HOPE AND I PRAY THAT SHE'S FOUND HIM ALREADY, and if not yet, I hope she will find him soon. :heart:

edit:

WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH @jellybellymonster sorry not sorry chinguya!!!! :P I told you it is sooo HD. Hahhaha Where do I upload? just in twitter.It is easy this time because I am using a PC but when I use my phone, I can't do it. hehehe

hahahahhahaha @zae91 I guess I am chinguya. LOLLL

HSJ is really a MANNNN!! Hahaha I now remember Dada's line, " you seem to be really good in seducing women".  I guess, he is really a pro in this. 

and this... I really do agree

“If you receive the kiss well, it’ll look like you kiss well (too),” and implied that it’s all thanks to his partner actresses.

Even if how good an actor is, if his partner can't kiss or accept the kiss, nothing will happen. LOL. I think this is one of the reasons why HSJ considered JSM as his best partner because JSM was so responsive towards him. He leads her and she accepted it willingly. :blush:

@donits you can watch it the short clips Eng version here http://www.kcon.tv/variety/problematic-men, for the full episode with Eng sub, you can google it by using keywords for some of famous guest like EXO Suho, Kyuhyun Suju, Minho Shinee, Taemin Shinee, ASTRO Cha Eun Woo (?), and etc, you will find it :)

@stroppyse thank you so much dear :) if anything I can give to you to pay your kindness, please tell me hehe :) ya me too, I'm just update to the thread today for the last some days, I have some deadlines to fulfill, so I will go away for some days ahead. Please don't say sorry, we understand your condition, like @jellybellymonster said, our duty IRL is number first :). I can't get help from the person that I mentioned before, so I will patiently waiting your feasibility, anytime you already have time, it's alright. I will make sub-timing after you, anytime. Take care of your self, and enjoy your activities @stroppyse

@canbeMIA you are naughty girl hihi, let me give you this more information :wub:

Spoiler

https://www.soompi.com/2014/10/26/ha-seok-jin-of-the-legendary-witch-talks-about-being-dubbed-as-one-of-the-best-kissers-in-the-industry/

Ha Seok Jin of “The Legendary Witch” Talks About Being Dubbed As One of the Best Kissers in the Industry

ha suk jin

In the October 26 episode of MBC’s “Section TV,” actor Ha Seok Jin of the MBC weekend drama “The Legendary Witch” talked about how he began acting as well as his memorable performances during his almost ten-year career.

One of the questions that piqued the interest of the viewers is when reporter Park Seul Gi talked to Ha Seok Jin about being famous for being a good kisser in the projects that he has done in the past.

“It seems like you’re fated with married women,” started reporter Park Seul Gi as she opened the conversation with Ha Seok Jin. The reporter then mentioned married actresses Han Ji Hye and Oh Yoon Ah who worked with the actor in some projects.

“Because you have had a lot of experience with older women, you’re known to be an actor who kisses well,” Park Seul Gi added. Ha Seok Jin humbly replied, “If you receive the kiss well, it’ll look like you kiss well (too),” and implied that it’s all thanks to his partner actresses. “Actually, I don’t know my kissing skills. It’s been a while since I did it,” Ha Seok Jin added.

On whether he anticipated that he would have a kissing scene with actress Han Ji Hye on “The Legendary Witch,” the actor replied, “I wondered whether there’ll be one,” as he licked his lips and made the reporter laugh.

Reporter Park Seul Gi also brought up Ha Seok Jin’s other kissing scenes, particularly the “photocopy machine kiss” in the movie “Hot for Teacher.”

“It’s with the now popular Hong Jin Young who was a rookie actress then,” said Ha Seok Jin. “Right now, I heard she’s having pretty intense skinship on ‘We Got Married.‘ She’s dating through the guise of the program. If that’s the case, then I could shoot for five days too,” Ha Seok Jin jokingly said, hinting that he’s envious of his previous co-star who is “dating” through the show

<I cut the picture :P>

1 hour ago, zae91 said:

@donits you can watch it the short clips Eng version here http://www.kcon.tv/variety/problematic-men, for the full episode with Eng sub, you can google it by using keywords for some of famous guest like EXO Suho, Kyuhyun Suju, Minho Shinee, Taemin Shinee, ASTRO Cha Eun Woo (?), and etc, you will find it :)

Thanks for the link. Right now i'm marathoning on some old raw PM eps w/ my very limited korean language skills:sweatingbullets:

26 minutes ago, canbeMIA said:

Their clothes were color coordinated and their smiles are almost same too. How come???? Eyyyy!! Maybe it is just me, no? Hahaha:rolleyes:

When i first saw the fm, i got sad coz JSM got thin from her legs to her butt. Also, seemed like they got a bit distant w/ each other. HSJ would look then JSM would look away and vice versa. I wish she gets another good project the soonest. I want to see her busy with projects just like HSJ. I think this is his busiest year so far. Working hard for his future wife?:P

legs :heart:

CyxNTGHUkAA4Tp1.jpg

I want to save the GIF but IDK how. LOL

Now that it is in GIF form,it looks muchhhhh HOTTER! The way he pulled her waist and the way she puts her hands on his nape. UGHHH!! I can watch this forever. Haha:grimace: (credit to the our fave twitter account)

Thank you for posting that video @zae91 It is made by godinmedia right? not an FMV? heheh the sequence does not follow the sequence of filming but they added few BTS which are not shown before.. 
I sooooo love the background music. What is it? hehe

@triplem 1 vote from me! for the best kiss.

dont forget to vote once per day chinguyaaa~~

i voted 3 best dramas...

Spoiler

DOTS is numero uno...

I was nearly killed when i mentioned DOTS in OHY's thread before. Maybe i am weird because i think DOTS is just so so for me.

For now i prefer 1% kiss than OHY... it's a hard decision though... hahaha

dont kill me twice chinguyaaa for telling you this... sorry~~

@popcornhoney @jellybellymonster @canbeMIA

I am telling you this (here) because we (in this thread)have not moved on yet and who left comment in our main thread is the one who also camping here atm... hahaha

Spoiler

1. Me too, I dropped all of my ongoing dramas when i started 1%.

2. but barely i finished mlsr because at that time i need a drama while waiting 1% next episode and because i met itzibitspider there!

3. since ep 7 in 1% especially after dada's jealousy and that sofa kiss. I couldnt think any other dramas. I keep rewatching hsj jsm, even when I was YTing. 

4. I have watched 7 kisses because its only 10 mins

5. been trying to watch goblin. I highly anticipated this one. finally, yesterday i watched it for 20 mins, today 15 mins max because i got sleepy. idk why, maybe because i was having a busy day and yes! i am tired this week, but it didnt happen when i watched 1%. remembering moments back then, lacks of sleep and crazy enough to make a yt channel...

6. now when i watch other drama, i feel  the chemistry between the otp is fake, made up or even delusive enough! 

help me! i am sick!!!

are we going to sunk if there's no good news?

never shipping before, lacks of experience... hahaha

@zae91 thank you for the goodies! you are indeed a super detective! 

note: i keep remembering my IG comment all day and cant stop laughing. i've been doing self-instropection to stop humiliating myself!!!! BLAH!

back to sleep~~~ see ya chinguya...

lets rewatch this moment too...

@naritul I think we need help from @canbeMIA on how to handle shipping! This is also my first time actively shipping a couple. And I also feel like I can still talk about so many things about the drama (not just kisses!) but drama thread is quiet now. Hahaha. Ottoke? 

I might as well cancel my DramaFever subscription with the way things are going. LOL! :joy:

Spoiler

I watched Noble, My Love a few weeks ago. It's also from Godin Media. It was easy to finish because only 15~ minutes per ep and 20 episodes total. There were so many similar elements between it and 1% that I feel like they redid it in 1%, just 1000% better and more effective. 

I'm just watching web dramas now because it's short. And less time for me to compare and analyze. Also when I try other dramas, I can't help but compare and think how JI and DaDa did it much better. This is so bad. I don't think it's even other dramas' fault. 

I'm uploading PB in drama thread but will also cross-post it here when DC friend finishes. Bless her/him, whoever she/he is! 

EDIT:

@triplem Ok! Will vote! 

EDIT:

@naritul LOL. I was seriously laughing when I saw your IG comment. I wanted to comment here if you are serious but I guess you were at that time and you might get mad at me for calling your attention. And then stroppyse translated it and you said you wanted to hang yourself and I was laughing again. You are so funny chinguyaaaa! Keep doing you! Mwah! PS: I think I should've taken a screencap and PMed it to you because it was so funny. 

@canbeMIA Chingu-ya! The song is Forever with You. @zae91 Here ya go dear. 

Spoiler

Welcome back @minahnoona! Please still upload them when you have time because I don't think everything has been posted in DC. Thank youuuu! 

I just got back, on the way home now. Took some photos of highlights from the making book on the plane  (lighting wasn't great orz). However when I landed, I see that our 1% twitter MVP account @tumpe86 has uploaded pages of the making book! Go check that out ^^ 

I guess I'll still upload my pics since I already have taken them ^^ it's nearly 2am here and I'm still on the way home from the airport.  Don't know how I'll go to work tomorrow ㅜㅜ

Anyway, just wanted to make a quick note about the making book. Will track back and catch up on all the goodies posted here! 

:)@jellybellymonster, I watched and rewatched NML 20x last year because my favourite celeb swimmer was acting and acknowkedge it as my alltime No 1 romcom. It has similiar vibes as 1% , controlling jerk chaebol and strong willed female lead. 

But now 1% has undoubtedly overtaken it as my NO 1 beating it to No 2 in every espect especially in OTP chemistry, skinship and KISSES of course! And HSJ has also overtaken SH as my favourite matured Kactor! :heart:

@minahnoona WELCOME BACK!:wub:

Archived