[SeokMin Spazzland] Ha Seok Jin x Jeon So Min <3 1% of Something's Jae In x Dada

hazelnutthursdays

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sooffy08 chinguya! I was about to post them. LOL.. Thank you. Mwa!

first picture-------- she was shy. Who would not? That is her favorite scene anyway. ㅋㅋㅋ

last picture------- are those her pants????? looks like something is covering her legs.. is that jae in's suit? 

edit:  i think it is really her pants. haha

2016111110023818252-540x455_99_201611111

@canbeMIA Lol while I wouldn't go as far as to use a celeb's photo as my wallpaper, I profess to being the creepy girl who stares at, admires and possibly smiles at other ladies in real life. 

2 hours ago, canbeMIA said:

first picture-------- she was shy. Who would not? That is her favorite scene anyway. ㅋㅋㅋ

If I understood correctly with my mediocre Korean, HSJ chose the sofa kiss as the most memorable one for him, when asked at the FM. I think JSM picked the after shower aka wall kiss? Correct me if I'm wrong.  

Sidetracking a little, but I have this strange fascination with HSJ's hands. They're so big and manly, for want of a better description. I find them oddly sexy especially when he places his hands on JSM's tiny face... One of his hands can cover her entire face lol and whenever the camera pans in on his hands I'm all agog B) Is this just me? Could be because I have literal child hands that I'm so focused on hands lol .

And once again here I am, disregarding doctor's advise to rest haha. 

2 hours ago, tibba said:

@canbeMIA Lol while I wouldn't go as far as to use a celeb's photo as my wallpaper, I profess to being the creepy girl who stares at, admires and possibly smiles at other ladies in real life. 

If I understood correctly with my mediocre Korean, HSJ chose the sofa kiss as the most memorable one for him, when asked at the FM. I think JSM picked the after shower aka wall kiss? Correct me if I'm wrong.  

Sidetracking a little, but I have this strange fascination with HSJ's hands. They're so big and manly, for want of a better description. I find them oddly sexy especially when he places his hands on JSM's tiny face... One of his hands can cover her entire face lol and whenever the camera pans in on his hands I'm all agog B) Is this just me? Could be because I have literal child hands that I'm so focused on hands lol .

And once again here I am, disregarding doctor's advise to rest haha. 

Hahahahaa I have never reached that stage yet chingu. Id probably appreciate a woman's beauty in real life but not at the extent of staring.Hehehe 

really? the sofa kiss is his memorable scene too? Lol coz in one of the interviews, idk which one coz i could not remember anymore,.JSM chose that kiss as her favorite too. And if you were right about JSM choosing the wall kiss, aw!!!! that epic kiss really hits her hard!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Oh my!!! you are not the only one fantasizing HSJ's hands.Hahaha I have posted many screencaps of his hands holding JSM's face on my twitter. I really find it cute that he can almost cover JSM's face even with his one hand. His fingers lookkkk so sexy too! Ahahahahahaha. 

On a serious note, take a rest first! xoxo:) 

@crybabyme me too!!!!! Honestly, godinmedia posted many making film vids but not the kisses, except the one in dada's apartment which was unfortunately not shown on the actual episode.Hahaha They chose to broadcast the "virginic" one. Lol. I call it virginic because it was not hot but sweet.HAHAHAHAHAHA 

I have now added Arirang drama presscon clip in my previous post on presscons. If you see more presscons with subs, please do post them here. And since we've been discussing translations and fanmeet previously, please induldge me a bit, chingus.

20 hours ago, canbeMIA said:

translations vary. Stroypsse said, I HAD FALLEN IN LOVE WITH JSM THE WHOLE SHOOT,while in Arirang's translation, it says, I WAS IN LOVE THE WHOLE SHOOT which connotes different meanings.

You are so right chingu-ya. This can be the thing with translations and we are dependent on them because we haven't learned Korean yet. I've said it before and regardless of the translation, I really appreciate HSJ's and JSM's honesty in that presscon. They were frank and saying stuff matter-of-factly. They did not aegyo, tease us, or ham it up with the cameras to sell the drama's romance. While JSM was talking about the drama reminding you of first love, past love... I was always amused that HSJ said it will make people wonder if he and JSM are dating. I don't think he has seen a single edited episode yet at that point but he was already ahead of all us with that assumption. So yes you are right @tibba that these two are very much aware of that chemistry since filming. If they acted on it, we don't know. 

Also, hi @crybabyme Glad you could join us. :)

@tibba @canbeMIA Ahahaha! The hands! Plus, JSMs face is really small... it fits perfectly in his hands. JSM has gotten prettier. She's pretty as DaDa but I really like her dark brown/black haircolor and the length of her hair right now. She was so radiant during the fanmeeting.

20 hours ago, canbeMIA said:

Fangirling takes too much time and energy, no?

Ugh. You tell me. My body clock is already whacked because of my work schedule and this drama wreaked further havoc. I can't even catch up on sleep during weekends when this was airing because I was rewatching episodes, waiting for Oksusu goodies and camping here in Soompi. 

Truthfully, I purposely avoided shipper and drama thread today (and still spectacularly failed) because I do want to move on from the drama (I have no interest finishing other dramas I started) and I still want to stay sane even though I'm low-key shipping them. If they date, I'm happy. But if not, I may be a bit sad but will ultimately wish them genuine happiness. I think it's really in my nature to hunt down stuff because of my real life work. Sorry not sorry that I'm feeding all delusions/fantasies here. One day, I'm going to move on from the drama but the thought of that already saddens me so I'm relishing the high I feel for now and sharing them with you amazing people.

Spoiler

The only other other couple I shipped before has successfully sailed but sunk a few months after the guy was released from military service. You prolly know what TVN drama I am talking about now. Same with HSJ and JSM, I was left wondering during the show's run if they are dating or at least jumping each others bones. They are also very cute and have sizzling chemistry and their kisses were really hot. I really didn't even have to try to ship them because the ship sailed immediately after fanmeet/wrap up party. And then I was sad when it all ended. So I learned my lesson and trying to rein myself with shipping this time. 

This has become long because staying away was a losing battle. I should know better. :sweatingbullets:

EDIT:

HAHAHAHA the heart sign. When I watched the live, I was chuckling because HSJ was so adorably awkward around JSM. It was a fail moment with the heart sign but still adorable. But JSM was holding into his left arm, so we are all ok.

3 hours ago, jellybellymonster said:

This was one of my fave parts. When she playfully hit him for whatever he said. So cute.

Source: DC

Why are they so adorable?? They're giving me cavities from them being so sweet. I remembered that JSM mentioned there's like a 3 year old within HSJ during presscon, when in truth JSM is also like a kid. 

So far I've never written about JSM's look as I was fangirling at HSJ all the time.:)

To me JSM is a NATURAL BEAUTY with porcelin skin. Was so annoyed at the 1% thread when someone mentioned about her thick make up. Well with application of BB or CC cream on her fair skin, it does look overdone.

Judging from her younger days photos, I'm POSITIVE she didnt have any plastic surgery at all. Unlike some other celebs who look different EVERYTIME they appear in new dramas or other shows. :blush:

Soooooooooo how's everyone??? So silent eh! Hahaha

Had a busy day and the upcoming days will be more busier coz u know it is christmas time. Hehe..but there is no single day that i don't visit this thread. I hope you all,are doing fine. :) 

chinguya @jellybellymonster thanks for adding arirangs vid on your post. They are really more than aware of their chemistry and like you i find it amusing that HSJ thought that people might be thinking that they are dating because of the drama when nobody sees it yet aside from the editing team.

The GIFs you posted are two of my favorites too!!!!The best part for me is when she tried to touch him and she retreated and then HSJ smileddddd.. gash!!! I can literally see him blushing. Lol. and of course next is  the HOLD MY HAND AND NEVER LET ME GO. hahah (insert music emoji) 

Hahahaha so we are three now @tibba . His hands are really sexy! JSM'S face fits there perfectly! 

@gladys57 yes unnie! JSM is really a natural beauty! She said many teases her about her big forehead but i dnt find it big though. Hehehe. She is still pretty. Her no make-up posts on instagram prove it. 

@crybabyme that is why they get along well. They bring out the kiddy side of each other.♡

She was extra pretty on the FM. Idk if it was because of the love she's been receiving from the fans, or her attire, or her new hair color or the man beside him. :) 

BTW, another tidbits..I was right with my guesses. Hehe These two really had a say in everything during the shooting. In an interview with the PD, he said that he would look at the scenario and talked/discussed about it with jsm and hsj. They filmed many kisses and bobos but only few were shown. The kiss on the jungle was out of the script. :) 

Edit: chinguya @jellybellymonster u should not be sorry for sharing sttuff to feed our shipper's hearts. No one is complaining about it. Please cont.hehe. So u like hunting down stuff? i think we can be good friends coz stalking online is my other part time job. Lolll. 

I am seriously trying to move on from the drama but i cant. I am even rewatching it now. ㅠㅡㅠ Not planning to watch any dramas for now honestly. 

edit: so no one translated the fm yet? ㅠㅡㅠ Does anyone of you know chinese here? because someone has the chinese sub of the FM. Please let me know if there is someone who can understand chinese and i will try to give you the link. 

13 hours ago, canbeMIA said:

edit: so no one translated the fm yet? ㅠㅡㅠ Does anyone of you know chinese here? because someone has the chinese sub of the FM. Please let me know if there is someone who can understand chinese and i will try to give you the link. 

Hello @canbeMIA and everyone here! Can someone give me the full transcript of the Chinese translations/full subbed videos in Chinese? I've heard that there are Chinese translations out already but I don't know where to find them. When I get my hands on them, I'll be sure to share them in English. :)

I was away travelling right after the drama finale and so that means I missed getting as updated as I normally would be but I did check in once in a while. You are all so lovely. May I just give you all the warmest, tightest hugs with my utmost thanks!!!

Now on to the Chinese translation...as soon as I have it. :)

OMO! 

I also notice that HSJ & JSM also wore co-ordinated colour scheme clothes for the 1% PRESS COM. Her lovely biege blouse and flowing skirt match the biege colour of his pants PERFECTLY! 

AIGOO! These 2 lovebirds cant really fool us, can they?:glasses::heart:

OMO! I'm almost done with final projects and finally catching up again. There's no subs on the fanmeet, yet? 

I heard they are going to Japan for a fanmeet, is that for real? 

It's soo sad how Godmedia is releasing the drama into the Japan market first and we have to wait. I want a copy of the DVD with all the BTS and director's cut and yes, i'm still upset about the photobook. I saw on instagram some more of the photobook. It's soo cute of all the BTS of the couple together. :heart:

@canbeMIA Yes on that episode of Problematic man, HSJ actually used the word orgasm. Lol! I mean come on there's other words that start with the letter O, like orange, octopus, ostrich, Olympics, and more. Lol! :lol: They don't have subtitles only some episodes, but it's still funny to watch. The show really helps you think outside the box and some things they do/say are hilarious. 

2 hours ago, hazelnutthursdays said:

Hello @canbeMIA and everyone here! Can someone give me the full transcript of the Chinese translations/full subbed videos in Chinese? I've heard that there are Chinese translations out already but I don't know where to find them. When I get my hands on them, I'll be sure to share them in English. :)

I was away travelling right after the drama finale and so that means I missed getting as updated as I normally would be but I did check in once in a while. You are all so lovely. May I just give you all the warmest, tightest hugs with my utmost thanks!!!

Now on to the Chinese translation...as soon as I have it. :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU @hazelnutthursdays I'm literally dying to watch the FM with english sub... 

@canbeMIA go give her the link :lol:

YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....:love:

have been trying to move on from this drama... :bawling: i just can't... help me chinguyaaa... 

i keep smiling when i watch them... aihhh so sweet... I miss them!!! :bawling: they're really really really a perfect match!!!

i'm so happy that shinhwa and sechkiess release new song and mv :) 

@jellybellymonster Yeah HSJ leads every kisses and no co-stars could hesitate/hold him,,, especially in childless comfort, his co-star really into him... :angry:zzzz... BUT i can see tenderness in JSM haishhh hahahaha....maybe that's LOVE (DADA were looking at HSJ eyes before kissing him? bull**** that's spark of love)... wuahahahahaha

@canbeMIA Really?!!! More kisses and cheek kisses not shown? *dies* So I'm rewatching episode 1 of After the Show Ends, the BTS for the window kiss scene shows how much goes into a kiss scene - choreography, rehearsal, angles, coordination, etc. I think with 1% kisses specially those that they adlibbed, PD-nim just told them to just kiss the other, pretty much how they would kiss someone IRL. You can see in a lot of BTS how HSJ was really leading JSM, sometimes having no chill at all. HSJ is a good kisser and JSM can hold her own. Aaaahhhh I'm a pervert obsessed with the kisses! :grimace:

Ohhh I found a clip of BTS of window kiss. For research and comparison. LOL! 

EDIT: Aaaand another vid of HSJ coaching MH how to make the kiss with YSH better. So funny. 

Spoiler

@hazelnutthursdays Weeeee thank you! ❤️❤️❤️ @canbeMIA hurry give the Chinese sub link! LOL

@gladys57 @turtle0217   @naritul How can we move on? I keep on rewatching. And I still can't move on from @minahnoona giving me an extra copy of ver 2 of PB. Huhuhu :bawling: thank youuuu! I'll scan or take pics of each and every page when I get it and share it here. 

EDIT:

@naritul nice video! Has my fave parts hihi! Can't wait for Japan promotion! When we get PB, can you also do video compilation of pics like that? I'll seriously find time to take pictures. 

good evening from my universe! :) 

so caught up with the weather today. Headache hits me hard! Grrrrr. Shall reply to some mentions soon. 

babe @hazelnutthursdays hehe it is not a video. My bad! Somebody just wrote the whole translation of the fm in chinese. I already have them. The photos of the screenshots were sent to me already but my PM still does not work. Ottoke? ㅠㅡㅠ It is long. Do you have a twitter account? I can just DM them to you there. 

as always thank you for the video @naritul I can't with those side glances of HSJ and JSM being giddy and shy. Tssssss.. I guess he really liked her attire. Hahaha So pretty. 

@jellybellymonster chingu thanks for that BTS video..nothing is really hot with that scene.I guess People think that is hot because it is on the wall, it has a smelling part plus the editing but honestly, there's nothing special with that kiss. 

He can really kiss well no? I do have this feeling that he is agressive in real life. My goodness! Imagine how hot and passionate hisnights with his girlfriend if he has. Hahaha rawwwr!!!

And can we please beg to Godinmedia to release BTS videos of the kissing scenes??? I really want to see.I want the wall kiss!!!!! Just the bts of that kiss, i will be really fine. Can we pls send them a message? Huhu ㅠㅡㅠ If we will get the bts of that kiss, we can definitely do our RESEARCH well. 

1 hour ago, canbeMIA said:

as always thank you for the video @naritul I can't with those side glances of HSJ and JSM being giddy and shy. Tssssss.. I guess he really liked her attire. Hahaha So pretty. 

@jellybellymonster chingu thanks for that BTS video..nothing is really hot with that scene.I guess People think that is hot because it is on the wall, it has a smelling part plus the editing but honestly, there's nothing special with that kiss. 

He can really kiss well no? I do have this feeling that he is agressive in real life. My goodness! Imagine how hot and passionate hisnights with his girlfriend if he has. Hahaha rawwwr!!!

And can we please beg to Godinmedia to release BTS videos of the kissing scenes??? I really want to see.I want the wall kiss!!!!! Just the bts of that kiss, i will be really fine. Can we pls send them a message? Huhu ㅠㅡㅠ If we will get the bts of that kiss, we can definitely do our RESEARCH well. 

HAHAHAHA LOL... HAHAHAHA,,,,,:joy:

you said It has the smelling part...hahahahaha hilarious funny hahahaha... sniff sniff... hahahahaha

it's quite hot actually.. i can see their/his/her tongue... :thumbsup:but yeah, i keep repeating (analyzing) that kiss hmmm he was acting!!!:grimace:

JUST REMEMBER SOMETHING... JSM said that HSJ showed his 3 yo self. Did he show his personality to JSM only or....???? *deluluchaptertwo

YESSS we need wall kiss BTS.... 

1fbnfu.gif

based on my experience :cry: i can say that HSJ is a womanizer, lady's man, etc etc. He's smart, manly, choco abs, rich?, handsome. He enjoys his free life and "usually" this man type tends to like "sexy mature woman"  

ottoke....  i cant see it in JSM :cold_sweat: but she does love, let's love , she said :blush: i can see those sparkling loves around JSM at FM..:blush:

they didnt show the wall kiss in FM too,right? Sniff Sniff,,, i smell something hahahaha....

Spoiler

:bawling: HE WAS SO GOOD HERE TOO!!! SO, WALL KISS = ACTING OR NOT OR BETWEEN ?

@jellybellymonster OFC dear chinguyaaa.... I'd love to edit the PB!!!! 

chinguya @naritul idk which part of that kiss involved tongue because i did not see any. The woman just opened her mouth a bit. And about the clip you shared above. Yes it looks hot because of his quick approach and he opened his mouth but if you will look closely, the girl actually just opened her mouth a little it was HSJ who did the work, plus the moving of the head always deceives people, that is what i learned from watching movies and dramas. At times, they just  move their heads to appear not being stiff and then the camera will zoomed-out to give some effects. Now, if you will compare these two kisses with the wall kiss, they are obviously different. I am not pro in kissing but the one he did with Dada/Jsm is what i call KISSING. Why? the kiss was taken in 4 different angles; left, right, right back side and whole back side but in all 4 angles, you can really see them kissing. You can tell from HSJ's jawline. If you have noticed from kdramas kissing scenes, it is so rare for directors to show close up kisses because they need to see the potential of the kiss before they decide if theyll have it close up or not, but with this one we have seen i think 5 times where the camera was so close and you can really see their mouths opening. Also, the kiss may have been cut many times but it was not very edited, meaning to say, no blurring and panning. Therefore, the director saw how good the kiss was because he was so confident to show the close up scenes of these two. 

What seals the deal for me is how JSM responded to the kiss. (SHE LIKES HIS LOWER LIP, IT DRIVES ME CRAYYYY!!!) She really opened her mouth which is very rare in k dramas' female leads, including HSJ's other lead stars.( I am only basing this from the kisses i saw in DS, before the show ends and the one you shared above. ) It is usually the man who will lead the kisses in k dramas so HSJ's prowess in kissing is no longer new, what's new is HOW HIS PARTNER RESPONDED. And if the reddening of their ears and faces were not signs of them being ito kiss then IDK anymore what it was. :) 

yes chingu, he seems to be INTO women. I can tell from his face, aura and all and men like him usually look for mature, sexy women. But you should not forget his latest answer in his interviews. He does not look for a woman's outside appearance anymore. He's changed. I bet he's really changed. he is 35 now, he has tons of experiences already about women. It is time for him to find someone who is more than just a face. 

But who says JSM is not sexy anyway chingu? Hahahaha. The woman has curves. She has sexy legs and curvy waist. She isn't boobsy though, but still she is sexy. Hahaha 

@canbeMIA LOL. The smelling bit was very cringey for me! Yeah that kiss was kinda hot for me the 1st time, but when you repeat it and see how choreographed it is in the BTS, it loses its appeal. And yes we need wall kiss BTS! Maybe there was something there hmmmm... @naritul I would say wall kiss is at least in-between. Remember how husky his voice is in that scene? Can't conceal desire! Elevator kiss in Childless Comfort is good but I haven't seen the episodes yet so it does nothing for me emotionally. Truthfully, all kisses in 1% are so effective for me because of the way LJI looks at DaDa. It just screams love! And in other dramas, there's none of that. It's just acting. 

2 hours ago, naritul said:

based on my experience :cry: i can say that HSJ is a womanizer, lady's man, etc etc. He's smart, manly, choco abs, rich?, handsome. He enjoys his free life and "usually" this man type tends to like "sexy mature woman"  

ottoke....  i cant see it in JSM :cold_sweat: but she does love, let's love , she said :blush: i can see those sparkling loves around JSM at FM..:blush:

@naritul When you put it like that, HSJ sounds like a real life LJI  before he met DaDa. JSM's aura is innocent and childlike. And since we got confirmation from the man himself that she is just like DaDa IRL, maybe she's going to be the game changer. (OMG my delusions are into overdrive now!) 

@canbeMIA chingu-ya! I do not know where settings for messages is but maybe this part of the forum is where you can ask for tech help? 

EDIT: Of course chingu-ya @canbeMIA! What's your Twitter handle? I'll DM you asap! 

Archived