[SeokMin Spazzland] Ha Seok Jin x Jeon So Min <3 1% of Something's Jae In x Dada

hazelnutthursdays

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, naritul said:

@triplem 1 vote from me! for the best kiss.

dont forget to vote once per day chinguyaaa~~

i voted 3 best dramas...

Reveal hidden contents

DOTS is numero uno...

I was nearly killed when i mentioned DOTS in OHY's thread before. Maybe i am weird because i think DOTS is just so so for me.

For now i prefer 1% kiss than OHY... it's a hard decision though... hahaha

dont kill me twice chinguyaaa for telling you this... sorry~~

@popcornhoney @jellybellymonster @canbeMIA

I am telling you this (here) because we (in this thread)have not moved on yet and who left comment in our main thread is the one who also camping here atm... hahaha

Hide contents

1. Me too, I dropped all of my ongoing dramas when i started 1%.

2. but barely i finished mlsr because at that time i need a drama while waiting 1% next episode and because i met itzibitspider there!

3. since ep 7 in 1% especially after dada's jealousy and that sofa kiss. I couldnt think any other dramas. I keep rewatching hsj jsm, even when I was YTing. 

4. I have watched 7 kisses because its only 10 mins

5. been trying to watch goblin. I highly anticipated this one. finally, yesterday i watched it for 20 mins, today 15 mins max because i got sleepy. idk why, maybe because i was having a busy day and yes! i am tired this week, but it didnt happen when i watched 1%. remembering moments back then, lacks of sleep and crazy enough to make a yt channel...

6. now when i watch other drama, i feel  the chemistry between the otp is fake, made up or even delusive enough! 

help me! i am sick!!!

are we going to sunk if there's no good news?

never shipping before, lacks of experience... hahaha

@zae91 thank you for the goodies! you are indeed a super detective! 

note: i keep remembering my IG comment all day and cant stop laughing. i've been doing self-instropection to stop humiliating myself!!!! BLAH!

back to sleep~~~ see ya chinguya...

lets rewatch this moment too...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! No chinguya @naritul we are not going to sink if there is no news. Other shippers don't even have news for yearsssss. We will sink if there will be news of them dating somebody else or worse, getting married. Haha I think you can imagine now how deep are we going to sink if that will happen right? but let us be ready. No one knows what will happen. Nothing is really certain in this world, especially shipping. That is why I said before that this JOB is sooooo damn risky. LOL because you might just get your broken without you fighting it. 

I do not just ship anybody. Yes, I have been in this JOB for years but I could not say that I am a pro, nobody is, actually. Haha..I mentioned before that I was once a hard core shipper hmmm maybe 3 years ago. My ship has sailed for a year but it unfortunately sunk. But I never regretted anything because I met awesome people who are still my friends now and I have learned many things and most of all, I enjoyed my 1 and a half  year journey in the shipping land. 

Let us just enjoy this craziness. LOL A bit of delusion won't hurt when mixed with SANITY. :D We are all adults here, I think, we know what's to be considered real and what is not. 

My motto in shipping is to trust what you feel. So, whatever you are feeling now my friends about our OTP (Hsj and Jsm), whether they are valid or not, TRUST THEM because YOUR FEELINGS ARE THERE FOR A REASON!:blush: @naritul @jellybellymonster @zae91 @minahnoona @gladys57 and the rest of us here that I can't mention. (lazy AF) Haha~

@triplem I  VOTED!!!! I want them to win. Ottoke? I am a big fan of Dots too chingu @naritul haha so don't worry, you will not be killed alone. But i voted for 1% though, not DOTS. :)

EDIT: chingu @naritul your IG comment also cracked me up! Hahahhaha When I read it, I knew that you are INTO this. Bang!!! the exit is not yet available, are you willing to stay a bit longer? hahahaah

Hello! As promised, I copied the photobook upload from DC here. Thank you DC chingu-ya, whoever you are! 

Part 1: Day 0 - 7

Part 2: Day 8-9

Part 3: Day 9 (cont.) - 12

Part 4: Day 13 - 15

Part 5: Day 16 - 19

Part 6: Day 20 - 23

Part 7: Day 23 (cont.) - 28

Part 8: Day 28 (cont.) - 32

Part 9: Day 33 - 34

Part 10: Plus Day (Drama Poster Shoot) 

thank you chinguya @jellybellymonster mwamwaaaa! Hehehhe

So these moments (all my favorites) were shoot on the same day?? Yay!! No wonder i could see a honey dripping in their eyes esp. in the lower left photos.Their smiles were soooo genuine. So HSJ and JSM. Sooooo adorable. :heart::heart::heart:

Cy9BuyCVIAAuy1p.jpg

I guess day 26 was so memorable to them. B) but I want more of the wall kiss!!!! Why only 2???

Edit: day 17 was full of smiles.... :blush: I can't with them. @andriyaniekaa I love that picture too. Upper left photo, I think they were rehearsing because there was no mango juice in front of JSM. Cute how HSJ poked her cheek for real. Tssss and lower right photo... YA! WHAT WHERE YOU TWO DOING DURING BREAK? THAT CLOSE HA? ;)

Thank you @zae91 !!! Hehehehe The BTS they added were just so-so.. Nothing special. LOl I was waiting for the BTS kisses but there was none. So stingy!! 

Go, and finish you task now chingu-ya. See ya soon. :)

20 hours ago, canbeMIA said:

Thank you for posting that video @zae91 It is made by godinmedia right? not an FMV? heheh the sequence does not follow the sequence of filming but they added few BTS which are not shown before.. 

I sooooo love the background music. What is it? hehe

Sorry cinguu I just come here to answer you and will come back again after my tasks finish hehe. Yap, the video also played in fan meeting in first session when JSM HSJ didn't appeared yet. Yaaa there are so much BTS that's not released by them TT_TT

I just check with shazam, and the background music title is Forever With You by Kim Hyung Seok :), I just can't find the english version like in the FMV, I just can find the original version in korean here:

@naritul Awww you are adorable! I remember reading the comments whilst half asleep and thinking what's happening here? Hahahaha don't sweat, man. 

Like you, my favourite scenes were filmed on day 26. There's something to be said about momentum, huh? Amongst other things lol @canbeMIA

Thanks for the pics @jellybellymonster

I'm trying my darnest to get over this drama because I'm really rewatching the eps at an unhealthy rate. Picked up Signal because if a crime drama can't get me off this 1% train, I don't know what will. . . And then the first scene had to be set in a school, which reminds me of Dada :blink: There was even a jungle gym, which really didn't help at all and I went back to watch ep 8. I'm hopeless.  

Edit: From bts pics, these two seem to play with the phones they use in the drama quite a bit. Doesn't look like their own phones right? What's up with that, since I doubt there's anything interesting in those. Oh but I remember they both uploaded photos on their ig while on set for day 17 (too lazy to hunt down said photos), so maybe they take selfies and laugh at them between shoots to pass time. I also recall those photos of HSJ standing in as JSM's photographer (again, too lazy to hunt down those photos sorry) so yeah.

P.s. That life I was hoping to get? Yeah, not happening yet.

5 hours ago, canbeMIA said:

day 17 was full of smiles.... :blush: I can't with them. @andriyaniekaa I love that picture too. Upper left photo, I think they were rehearsing because there was no mango juice in front of JSM. Cute how HSJ poked her cheek for real. Tssss and lower right photo... YA! WHAT WHERE YOU TWO DOING DURING BREAK? THAT CLOSE HA? ;)

@canbeMIA Aaa ~~ i didn't realize left photo is rehearsing , thanks to you ..                        And the lower right , thats not in a drama yes ? Make me wonder why they so close During break 

Oot , i look hsj two times coment in PHS (lead DS) , i'm a little bit sad .. But i think They just friend right :D

@tibba Me too , i rewatching again and again :D

Hello, Ladies! 

I'm just by to let you all know that I have received the Chinese translations, and will slowly read it and try my best to translate it. Just as I feared, it is in simplified (I am better in traditional characters) and of course, not having been able to use it a lot in daily life, I'm probably behind on slang. Our fair @stroppyse is close to the native language, so please forgive, if and when there will be mistakes as we know things get lost in translation. I'll begin on the first few pages on the weekend, when I have some down time. 

@zae91 @canbeMIA 

the song you're looking for is "Forever with You." English version is by Portrait, though I think there's a version by JYP's JYP (Hahahah: Park Jin Young) so here:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/QaMA-AJppt0

I'm horribly bad at embedding.

Looks like all the pages have been scanned and shared! Anyway, here are the highlight pics I wanted to share (I was too lazy to figure out putting the pictures online, so I just tweeted them instead keke); also they're all odd sizes since I cropped them, you'll have to click for the full picture:

The first pic amuses me - chaebol drinking style? hehe. classy!

The second pic - i'm not sure which scene they were supposed to film, just based on the clothes. But if they're practicing lines, I don't recognize it at all from any scene in the drama!  

We should ask Godin Media for the bts video of these kisses!

I like the way HSJ is puckering up in the first pic keke. As for the second pic, it's cute how they're practicing their lines while in position keke.

2nd pic - HSJ and JSM look like they're having lots of fun with the foot stomping scene hehe.

First pic - I recall someone mentioning that the "selca" on JI/Dada's hp isn't really a selca, and there's the bts evidence of it keke.

Second pic - we've established that's HSJ's phone right? ^^

Here's a pic of the goodies the kind Godin Media staff gave me: 

I'm rather confused by the sequence of filming in the making book, because I can see picture of them wearing the clothes for the same scene in different days, as well as wearing up to 3 different sets of clothes for different scenes on the same day. Idk it just seems weird to me.

On another note, Sunghoon starred in Noble My Love (which I've yet to watch) which is a Godin media production as someone has mentioned. And he's also starring in the new romance by Godin Media. So this gives me a lot of hope that we'll be able to see HSJ and/or JSM in another Godin Media production in the future!

@canbeMIA chingu-ya, I think it was you who posted this video before. The one where she called him oppa twice. I was YT-ing variety shows and this turned up in the reco and I watched it and noticed that the transcript of the whole video was in the description all along! And they have been called the YangBong (Honeyjam?) Couple even before the drama started airing.

And ofc, I Google-translated it and tried to understand  some with my poor Korean. Dear @zae91 HALPPPP to improve the translation! (when you are not so busy haha)

Spoiler

This is not all..just some parts. Disclaimer: there are probably lots of errors in this.

HSJ: If I did not do a lot of stuff with the staff and did not talk to them and only talk to the actors and stay with So Min, maybe the staff might think that they are really going to get together. But I was also friendly with the staff.

(LOL so if there are no staff, they are in their own world?)

The first time she called him oppa they were talking about working with each other - just praising each other and looking forward to coming on set.

The 2nd time she called him oppa, I think the reporter asked a moment when Da Hyun character is cute. Then she said it's better for someone else to confirm then passed the mic to HSJ to say something. But HSJ said Jae In something something. JSM asked if he (oppa) is referring to Jae In. HSJ said the one who is cute is JSM then says Da Hyun...has been cute all throughout so no need to tell specific moment/scene where she's cute.

(KYAAAAA... Whatever... this translation is prolly wrong. Please do not believe me; I'm feeding my own delusions)

Finally, at the end they are asked what is their promise to fans when they get high ratings. They say they will do video call with the audience. (So that's why the article before says that they have fulfilled their promise to fans when they held the fanmeet.)

And also you @canbeMIA said that there were a lot of kiss scenes filmed that were not in the script. Here's video from presscon with quote from Director-nim talking about it (Around 0:50 mark). He says that he consulted HSJ and JSM and they had input about it whether if it feels right and to do it or not; edit it out. I wish they should've put the pics at least of the unaired kisses in the photobook. :phew:

Spoiler

Direct Google translation:

A drama [1% of something] in which a lot of kissing scenes were filmed which neither party can remember. He also said that many kissing scenes were not in the script.

[1% of something] Director Kang Cheol-woo said, "I shot a lot of kissing scenes that are not in the script. I wanted to acknowledge that if HSJ and JSM are emotionally possible, they will decide whether to shoot kissing scenes and edit or remove them." I did.

Do you guys happen to know if there's a behind the scenes where JSM was a guest in drinking solo? The lobster fight was hilarious, and I read in a forum (dunno if its here or the drama forum) that HSJ got wounded because of the lobster being smacked on him. 

JSM's guesting in drinking solo was filmed after 1% right?

I am finally done with finals and back! 

OMGEEE! I missed out soo much on 1% and I miss spazzland soo much! Now, I can go back to being obsessively crazy for them, again! :wub:

@jellybellymonster THANK YOU THANK YOU for the photos! It sucks soo much, I've been trying to get myself a PB. I tried getting help from my international friends to see if they can get a hold of one, since she's crazy about it, too. It's okay, seeing the scan photos makes me happy. :D

@minahnoona WOW! all that from Godinmedia! Thank you for the picture from twitter! It's such a great healing after the drama ends. Lol! :lol:

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Lol! I love that scene too. In fact I'm still watching DS..it has taken me long to finish as I think I couldn't get into the chemie btwn PHN and Prof Jin...Damn, 1% has really raised my standards and expectations. I think yes this was filmed after 1%.

I haven't seen "Drinking Solo" and only familiar with it from my surfing circles, but now that I've watched and found out more about "1% of Something," it just tickles me no end that the stars somehow aligned and we have a cameo from Jeon Somin opposite Ha Sukjin. I think this episode even aired before "1%" premiered (on DramaX, at least). Cameos are meant to be little bits of meta and winks to the audiences - and as a "1%" fan, this was just chock-full of inside jokes for me. :)

I hope there will be an opportunity in the future for Sukjin and Somin to work together in another sweet series again. (I'm counting on you, tvN!)

12 hours ago, jellybellymonster said:

@canbeMIA chingu-ya, I think it was you who posted this video before. The one where she called him oppa twice. I was YT-ing variety shows and this turned up in the reco and I watched it and noticed that the transcript of the whole video was in the description all along! And they have been called the YangBong (Honeyjam?) Couple even before the drama started airing.

And ofc, I Google-translated it and tried to understand  some with my poor Korean. Dear @zae91 HALPPPP to improve the translation! (when you are not so busy haha)

Hide contents

This is not all..just some parts. Disclaimer: there are probably lots of errors in this.

HSJ: If I did not do a lot of stuff with the staff and did not talk to them and only talk to the actors and stay with So Min, maybe the staff might think that they are really going to get together. But I was also friendly with the staff.

(LOL so if there are no staff, they are in their own world?)

The first time she called him oppa they were talking about working with each other - just praising each other and looking forward to coming on set.

The 2nd time she called him oppa, I think the reporter asked a moment when Da Hyun character is cute. Then she said it's better for someone else to confirm then passed the mic to HSJ to say something. But HSJ said Jae In something something. JSM asked if he (oppa) is referring to Jae In. HSJ said the one who is cute is JSM then says Da Hyun...has been cute all throughout so no need to tell specific moment/scene where she's cute.

(KYAAAAA... Whatever... this translation is prolly wrong. Please do not believe me; I'm feeding my own delusions)

Finally, at the end they are asked what is their promise to fans when they get high ratings. They say they will do video call with the audience. (So that's why the article before says that they have fulfilled their promise to fans when they held the fanmeet.)

And also you @canbeMIA said that there were a lot of kiss scenes filmed that were not in the script. Here's video from presscon with quote from Director-nim talking about it (Around 0:50 mark). He says that he consulted HSJ and JSM and they had input about it whether if it feels right and to do it or not; edit it out. I wish they should've put the pics at least of the unaired kisses in the photobook. :phew:

Reveal hidden contents

Direct Google translation:

A drama [1% of something] in which a lot of kissing scenes were filmed which neither party can remember. He also said that many kissing scenes were not in the script.

[1% of something] Director Kang Cheol-woo said, "I shot a lot of kissing scenes that are not in the script. I wanted to acknowledge that if HSJ and JSM are emotionally possible, they will decide whether to shoot kissing scenes and edit or remove them." I did.

chinguya @jellybellymonsteryes, it was me. Hehe..if the translations you gave have mistakes, it won't matter, I am still proud of you!!! yay!!haha Google translations  seem to be always off, so thank you for making them easy to understand. :) 

what's up with this answer BTW? haha (this might not be the exact translation but it is close to being correct,no?) haha

he sounds defensive again chinguya @jellybellymonster LOL. This only means that they were DOING something that might have meant "something" in other people's (staff) eyes. ;)

They've been called YangBong couple even before the drama was aired because of their BTS pictures released by the production. YangBong does not really mean honeyjam according to my student. It means "beekeeping", it is like when you want a honey, you will a raise bees and wait for their honey. Hmmmm IDK why JSM and HSJ are called like this.. their might be something right @jellybellymonster ? ;)

and his face when he said this.. hahaha cute.He kind of slipped, instead  of saying DaHyun, he said JSM. Well, JSM is Dahyun and Dahyun is JSM. So they are both cute. She's always been cute esp.when she smiles and laughs. :w00t:

HSJ said the one who is cute is JSM then says Da Hyun...has been cute all throughout so no need to tell specific moment/scene where she's cute.

-----------------------

The director is the best. He is not a "script-slave". He goes beyond the script. And it is also amusing that he asked for JSM and HSJ's sides. He would study the scenario and discussed with the actors. So, I am pretty much confident that those sweet little gestures like face and head holding and other sweet caresses were adlibs. :)

They shoot many bobos and kisses.What a shame they did not show all. Grrrrr. GodinMedia needs to release them, or at least the BTS of the kisses. :bawling:

@minahnoona thank you for taking time picturing the PB. It was me who mentioned that the picture was not a selca. hehe.. and i think it is HSJ's personal phone but maybe his other phone because it does not look like an iphone. Is it an iphone?? please confirm. :)

chinguya @tibba HSJ was JSM's photographer for 2 months. And he was pretty serious with his part-time job. Hahahaha. PS: you will not be getting your life back anytime soon. Hang on there a little bit. Be with us. :P

EDIT:

I saw that post in byfrank's IG too @andriyaniekaa a day ago but I guess they deleted it.She was drawing a Christmas tree, the one that JSM posted on her IG. I could not see it now in their IG, IDK why. That is an old one chinguya @triplem :) She is really talented that is why she is also likes a talented man, i guess. hehe

(Byfrank studio posted a picture of her doing this a day ago, but the picture's deleted now)

Spoiler

Archived