[SeokMin Spazzland] Ha Seok Jin x Jeon So Min <3 1% of Something's Jae In x Dada

hazelnutthursdays

i don't want to quote because it will take time to erase some major parts lol.. but I do agree chingu @jellybellymonster what adds SPICE to HSJ's scenes with JSM is the way he looks at her. I always idolize actors who can convey emotions thru their eyes. I think expressing anger, rage, hunger and all is not too difficult, but expressing love thru your eyes is a different thing. People can't see it if you, yourself, can't feel it. Now, if everything was MERELY acting, damn this man deserves daesang! Lol 

chingu, i have sent a message to a tech support already but nadaaaa! Do you have a twitter account? Maybe u can message me there and ill send u the photos and u can send them to hazelnuthursday via PM. Hehe please  :) 

chingu @jellybellymonster didja see me? HAHAHAHA

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't doubt these two were into each other whilst filming. I mean, they said as much and you can tell from the small gestures. Beyond filming I don't know and honestly it's none of my problem, yet here I am in a shipper's thread lol. 

I realise male actors tend to have manner hands while filming, so even during kissing scenes etc. they tend to hold the actress' waist or shoulders or anywhere safe... But with HSJ I noticed his hands have strayed below JSM's waist in quite a few scenes. I mean they weren't in an inappropriate spot or anything but they are still placed really low on her back, which I don't see in other dramas. Is this a HSJ trait? Not sure as I haven't really watched much of his work. 

The way they touch each other is just different from other kdramas (that I've watched, anyway). During the wall kiss JSM runs her fingers through HSJ's hair, rests her fingers on the nape of his neck and at one point even digs her finger into his nape. Actresses, even when they respond well to a kiss, I've not seen them really touch their male counterparts much. Lol they were so into that kiss. HSJ touches her ear, pulls her close etc. It's all very intimate isn't it? I've seen sexier kisses but those felt like I was simply watching a drama, whereas here it wasn't all that sexy but there was just so much sexual tension. 

Plus they just seem awfully comfortable being plastered to each other's sides, or just each other lol. Not awkward at all and I really feel like a voyeur watching a real couple on a date, so much so that I'm starting to question if I've developed newfound voyeuristic tendencies with the frequency I rewatch the eps hahah. But yes, I think they're selling the idea of a couple so well because they somehow managed to act like a giddy couple in love who can't keep their hands off each other. And their eyes, their eyes look at each other so intimately I feel like I need to look away and give them privacy. I think they're really good actors who were sincerely acting out their roles, but at the same time they were into each other at that point so not much acting was needed anyway lol. Win-win situation. 

I have no idea why I'm writing all this, since I'm the most indifferent person on earth who cringes at anything romantic... But I've somehow found myself being personally invested and interested here. Lol I need to get a life.  

@hazelnutthursdays Hiiii! I PM-ed you the link to the Chinese translation! Thanks a lot for doing this! ^_^

1 hour ago, tibba said:

I don't doubt these two were into each other whilst filming. 

A-freaking-men! Whether the feelings were acted upon during or after filming, fizzled after filming, rekindled after FM... we do not know. It's not even our business and yet we are all here. 

@tibba Please do not get a life yet and hang out here. LOL :P It's funny because it's like you have written exactly what @canbeMIA and I were talking about in Twitter DM (minus the squealing and heart-eyes emojis). 

Translation with GT: Now, my friends are drinking on my old boyfriend's wedding day. One day, I bought a lot of chickens ... I don't know, it's strange. I need to drink. It is too far for you and too close to you ... What should I call this ... Emotions that are evolving even after separation/I have broken up ... I am wondering/It's miracle

Jsomin86_love’s comment: 학년이 마쳐도 쓰던 노트가 남기도하죠...하지만 그걸 다음학기에 쓰지는 않지요...새로운 노트에 다시 예쁘게 쓰면 되는거예요.. 예쁜 글씨가 나올거예요~~ 차를 부셔 먹고도 멀쩡한 저좀 위로해주세용 ㅎㅎ

GT: I still have notes that I used to finish in my school year ... But I do not write it in the next semester ... You can write it back in your new notebook. There will be more beautiful characters ~ ~ I can break the car and eat well hehe

Need @stroppyse help to confirm the translation, thank you :) 

Yorobuuunn, I'm sorry I'm not read and respond to this forum until my tasks finished, I will catch you later :) :wub: I miss you....

@canbeMIA wow you sound like a kiss director in a drama. :wub: 

(glass wall kiss) but that girl (forgot her name) responded him, that wasnt a deep kiss neither simple kiss although that was 100% work. sorry i dont mean that they're playing with their tongues, simply as she opened her mouth so hsj's tongue could slip into her mouth. 

idk about the elevator kiss but it doesnt look simple either for me in kdrama. kdramas kisses mostly 80-85% sucks...

But both kisses didnt involve feeling i guess. dada's wall kiss has different vibes because how jsm responded with her gestures towards hsj, redness, and other things as you and @tibba said. You guys are the pro! my english isnt that good so i'm having a hard time expressing my words..

but i feel that they're aware of each other and fallen in love while filming and we can see in bts too but idk that's friendship, crush or in between after filming. (JSM looked like she's in love beside hsj in fm... maybe only my delulu). hmmm but they dont follow each other on IG means thats not a simple friendship heh? LOL

I never ship anyone before, for this couple i try to move on too... but i rarely see this perfect chemistry on and off screen. i am having a hard time to move on this time... 

you guys are the best... everyone has been leaving our main thread :( 

sunday has gone and work is waiting huft... 

@zae91 OMG She misses him... hahaha... i hope that's not an unrequited love :( 

too far and too close hmmmm...

khp1225's comment: 우린 사람이니까 감정이 있고 기억할수있고 생각할수도있는 사람이니까. 지난시간들이 나를 무너뜨리게도 나를 발전시키기도 하는 사람이니까 잠못드는밤 Because we are human, we have feelings, we can remember and think. Because the last time the one who break me down is the one who develops me too.

JSM is such a romantic and emotional person.She posted it around 3 am. Aigoooo this woman.ㅠㅡㅠ I feel like every time she writes a caption, she is a writing poem. IDK exactly what her caption is this time but i am pretty much sure it is kinda emotional. The tone sounds pensive. I can read "namja chingu" and it is about someone who leaves i think and she misses someone. (?) Ahhhhhhh i am seriously wishing her a real happiness. Somebody commented "minheyo jsm-sshi". IDK what she is going thru RN but i hope she will find her true love soon. She deserves to be loved, either it is HSJ or anyone else i don't  care anymore, i just want her to be happy. :bawling: I am getting emotional.. Tssss.. coz i feel like she is going thru something. ㅠㅡㅠ 

I don't want to burden anyone for translations, but just this once, ill ask @stroppyse to please translate it. Pleaseeeeeee chinguya. ~

edit: ikr chinguya @jellybellymonster I don't want to make conclusions yet. I  need to see the exact translation first, but still............

ㅠㅡㅠ

When I saw that IG update, I searched if YHM was getting married. LOL! Trust me, feeling something when an ex gets in a relationship or engaged or married is kind of normal. You used to share moments with this person, had good memories and maybe at some point thought you have a future; and then suddenly you are not in it. Even if you have moved on, you will still feel something... even a bit. Maybe the ex in the IG caption is the one that got away for her that's why she feels like this. LOL I obviously don't know.

I volunteer to buy her chicken and beer! She's kind of transparent but also very vague. Her caption has that wistfulness again about her past love just like that guesting in Knowing Brothers. 

@turtle0217 Yes, I did! But it's not with me yet. I will inform everyone here when I do. :) Here's some HSJ for you: A Tribute to HSJ's Chocolate Abs

EDIT: @hazelnutthursdays acknowledged receipt of Chinese transcript. Let's wait patiently for translation. Thank you chingu-yaaaa! 

Jeon So Min's eonni past interview with GRAZIA 20th August 2013, I just cut some part of it, the one that I promised before about her first love that I think she mentioned before in Radio Star when she talked about her drinking habits

가장 오래된 기억은 뭔가요?
3살 무렵 동생이 태어났을 때가 기억나요. 정말 희한하게도 선명한 꿈처럼 생생한 이미지로 기억하고 있어요. 아마 동생이 생기는 게 너무 기뻤나봐요. 제 남동생은 저에게 연인같이 따뜻한 존재예요!

What is your oldest memory (that you still remember)? I remember when my brother was born when I was 3 years old. I remember it was a vivid image like a bright dream. Maybe I was too happy to have a brother. My brother is warm to me like a lover!

저도 좀 놀랐습니다. 마지막으로 인생에서 가장 큰 후회는?
첫사랑을 놓친 거예요. 그때 그 사람을 잡아보기라도 할걸, 때리고 싸우고라도 해봤으면 이렇게 후회 안 할 텐데. 뭐가 뭔지도 모른 채 그냥 넋 놓고 이별했거든요.

Finally, what is the biggest regret in your life?
I missed my first love. I will try to catch him, then I will not regret it (even) if I beat him and fight. I didn’t know what it was, I just broke up with sorrow.

http://navercast.naver.com/magazine_contents.nhn?rid=2039&contents_id=35554

7 hours ago, naritul said:

but i feel that they're aware of each other and fallen in love while filming and we can see in bts too but idk that's friendship, crush or in between after filming. 

I never ship anyone before, for this couple i try to move on too... but i rarely see this perfect chemistry on and off screen. i am having a hard time to move on this time... 

you guys are the best... everyone has been leaving our main thread :( 

6 hours ago, canbeMIA said:

I can read "namja chingu" and it is about someone who leaves i think and she misses someone. (?) Ahhhhhhh i am seriously wishing her a real happiness. Somebody commented "minheyo jsm-sshi". IDK what she is going thru RN but i hope she will find her true love soon. She deserves to be loved, either it is HSJ or anyone else i don't  care anymore, i just want her to be happy. :bawling: I am getting emotional.. Tssss.. coz i feel like she is going thru something. ㅠㅡㅠ 

I'm sad, and feel the sorrow that she tried to let it go. It will happen to us, like you both said, it's happen because we love her and we want her to find happiness, no matter who is her fate... It's like seeing my best friend's sadness and I can't handle it anymore, I just want to console her and hug her, let her crying in my shoulder :(

I'm really agree with you @naritul, I don't know, I just catch the sincere eyes in both HSJ and JSM, not just as Jaein Dada but as themselves, they have the sincere gaze for each other that I can't find it in any of their projects before. Not just in filming but in their interaction off-screen and FM. They take care each other well and it's more like they considerate for each other. I saw their other projects before 1%, and they more like professional business to their co-stars. Even if HSJ teased his costar, that's not have the warm feeling like what I find it if he with JSM. Sometimes I'm sure it is not my delusional, but more like my sense and feeling about them. But I am not sure either, is that the feeling will be tried to develop by both of them or not after their work in 1% ended. They need 1% of fate, 99% of destiny, and off course the braveness to win the love it self.

I will share more and respond the postings that I left behind if I have more time maybe some days ahead :)

전소민 "윤현민 공개연애, 흑역사 될 수도 있다" 깜짝발언

Jeon So Min "Yoon Hyun-min public love, It may be black history" Surprise statement

최민지 기자l승인2015.05.27 09:58:32l수정2015.05.27 09:45

[제니스뉴스=최민지 기자] 배우 전소민이 연인 윤현민에 대해 언급했다. [Zenith News = Choi Min Ji] Actor Jeon So Min mentioned her lover Yoon Hyun-min.

전소민은 지난 26일 방송된 tvN 예능프로그램 '현장토크쇼 택시'에서 "윤현민과 결혼에 대한 이야기를 한 적이 있나"라는 질문에 얼굴을 붉혔다. Jeon So Min last broadcasted on the 26th Mei on TVN entertainment program 'TAXI Talk Show' revealed "YHM and I have talked about marriage" 

이어 전소민은 "공개연애는 흑역사가 될 수도 있다. 처음이라 해봐야 알 것 같다. 이번에 공개해서 안 좋으면 다음에 몰래 만나면 되는 거 아니냐. 그런 거 아니겠냐"고 말해 웃음을 줬다. Then Jeon So Min said, "Public love can become black history. I think I should know it for the first time. If you do not like this (relationship) release (to the public), you should meet secretly next time. It's not what I did." She laughed.

한편 이날 전소민은 윤현민을 위한 향수를 만들어 "오빠 세상에 하나 뿐인 향수야. 열심히 뿌려"라는 영상 편지를 보내 눈길을 끌었다. On the other hand, Jeon Sang-min left message for Yoon Hyun-min "Oppa is my only perfume in the world. Sprinkle hard" in the the video letter.

http://www.zenithnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=6940

박하선은 tvN 드라마 '혼술남녀' 종영 후 나눈 인터뷰에서 하석진과의 호흡에 대해 "최고의 파트너였던 것 같다" 고 말했다. Park Ha Sun talked in an interview after the end of the session of TvN Drama 'Drinking Solo' about her co-star Ha Seok Jin, "I think he is the best partner (I've ever had)" she said. (2016.12.04) http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000159867

While PHS praised him as her best partner in drama, HSJ stated that JSM is his best partner/co-star. He stated it in prescon, in the time that he already filming DS. I love this fact, that he still considered JSM as his best partner even that he stated the filming environment is really difficult while DS's filming is fun... I'm really love this fact... :) ah I'm touched by his statement

36 minutes ago, zae91 said:

박하선은 tvN 드라마 '혼술남녀' 종영 후 나눈 인터뷰에서 하석진과의 호흡에 대해 "최고의 파트너였던 것 같다" 고 말했다. Park Ha Sun talked in an interview after the end of the session of TvN Drama 'Drinking Solo' about her co-star Ha Seok Jin, "I think he is the best partner (I've ever had)" she said. (2016.12.04) http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000159867

While PHS praised him as her best partner in drama, HSJ stated that JSM is his best partner/co-star. He stated it in prescon, in the time that he already filming DS. I love this fact, that he still considered JSM as his best partner even that he stated the filming environment is really difficult while DS's filming is fun... I'm really love this fact... :) ah I'm touched by his statement

my feeling JSM like HSJ but yah HSJ like free live..

yesterday, i saw at ig @nwarx HSJ in mama2016.. but later the removed.. i dont know why

@jellybellymonster Lol I was trying to find out if YHM was getting married as well but I couldn't find anything. 

Anyway I think it's normal for her to feel wistful despite breaking up with her ex, no matter how long ago. I'm just shocked she chose to share her vulnerability in social media. She's really the sensitive poet type huh? And I just feel bad for both of them because people are tagging HSJ when I don't think it's got anything to do with him? Lol they must feel awkward as heck. 

@tibba For all we know, the caption is a poem and we're taking the ex getting married part quite too literally. :crazy: And she's just feeling wistful about the past and wrote it like that. I have to admit that even in broken wacky english translation, the imagery and words of the caption are beautiful. I also do not think this post has anything to do about HSJ. 

@leejainoppa2801 Oh that one from MAMA after party? I think nwnaxr removed it because it may cause fans to misunderstand or react. I saw the original post of that and thankfully, fans have not descended on it to bash the girl. 

EDIT: @zae91 Nice! You fixed/improved the translation! I do not know if I should LOL or be sad when I read the translation in IG. 

27 minutes ago, jellybellymonster said:

@tibba For all we know, the caption is a poem and we're taking the ex getting married part quite too literally. :crazy: And she's just feeling wistful about the past and wrote it like that. I have to admit that even in broken wacky english translation, the imagery and words of the caption are beautiful. I also do not think this post has anything to do about HSJ. 

@leejainoppa2801 Oh that one from MAMA after party? I think nwnaxr removed it because it may cause fans to misunderstand or react. I saw the original post of that and thankfully, fans have not descended on it to bash the girl. 

EDIT: @zae91 Nice! You fixed/improved the translation! I do not know if I should LOL or be sad when I read the translation in IG. 

@leejainoppa2801

THAT PICTURE IS A THROWBACK PICTURE. HSJ WAS NOT THERE. 

The woman who posted that picture posted other performances from last year's MAMA, such as 2ne1's performance. She also answered in one of the comments that it is a throwback picture. 

Also, if HSJ was there, we could have seen him on the red carpet, but there was none. 

11 minutes ago, canbeMIA said:

@leejainoppa2801

THAT PICTURE IS A THROWBACK PICTURE. HSJ WAS NOT THERE. 

The woman who posted that picture posted other performances from last year's MAMA, such as 2ne1's performance. She also answered in one of the comments that it is a throwback picture. 

Also, if HSJ was there, we could have seen him on the red carpet, but there was none. 

hohoho.. im forget ig's name the woman.. yes, so I also think why HSJ no red carpet if HSJ was there..

JSM is really in love with him?? i think maybe./

IF SOMEBODY WILL TELL ME THAT HSJ AND JSM'S KISSES WERE NOT HOT, I WILL SHOW THEM THIS RECEIPT. :glasses:

Cy4_TpIUAAAk-xu.jpg

and if somebody will tell me that HSJ's kisses in other dramas or movies are hotter than this, show me receipts plwesssss!!! HAHAHA

(This is not a spam right? LOL I don't want to put it in a spoiler.):w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

@stroppyse Thank you! Oh don't worry about FM! Don't say sorry. Real life first. Kisses to you! 

@canbeMIA LOL you finally posted your collage! I'm blushing at the stills. They really made out, no doubt. Now that the translation has been posted, the IG translation is even more funny. :crazy: We should learn Korean chingu-ya. For our research haha! LOL I saw your tag and thought wow @naritul chinguyaaa has gone craaaayyy! Hardcore shipper! *hugs*

@donits Hiii! I think some episodes are subbed in YT, but not all. I want to kick myself for not watching this on my cable channel. jsomin86_love is maintained by a fan of hers. I think she might be close to her as well with the way she and JSM hugged. We love her here. She's a constant source of goodies! 

@turtle0217 Hehe I think I was wishing for it so hard and having dreams about it that's why. :lol: Kidding aside, @minahnoona dear, went to Godin Media office to give gifts and to pass on message of appreciation. They gave her extra copies and I was fortunate to be one of the first to say I want one. So there. :) Check out drama thread, she has account of her awesome visit. 

OMG!!! I opened this thread using my work desktop and it opened on my big a*s*s* extended monitor! The kiss collage was soo big in its full glory @canbeMIA sooo embarassing. :flushed:  BTW, where do you upload your HD pics? 

Archived