[SeokMin Spazzland] Ha Seok Jin x Jeon So Min <3 1% of Something's Jae In x Dada

hazelnutthursdays

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

Weekly Top 10 K-dramas

by Nancy Z on Tue, Dec 06, 2016

623756ef-947b-4760-9cd1-a666a304c3d4.jpg
 0  0

Does Goblin affect our Top 10 list? Gong Yoo's new drama has set new records in South Korea. How is it doing with international viewers? Is your favorite drama among the Top 10? Let's find out.

Cheers to The Princess Weiyoung for once again keeping her crown despite strong competitors. There is something addicting about it that fans are glued to it night after night as new episodes are uploaded. One thing special is the extreme chemistry between the leading stars Tiffany Tang and Luo Jin. Did you know they also sing the lovely OST at the end of each episode? Or that they just confirmed their real-life romanceon Tiffany's birthday?

One Percent of Something holds on as the runner-up, with Running Man in the third place.

One of this year's smash hits in South Korea, Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, continues its rise up our chart to #4 this week. The leading couple, starring Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung, is simply adorable on and off the screen. 

The real winner this week is, however, Goblin: The Lonely and Great God, starring Gong Yoo. Lee Dong Wook and Kim Go Eun, and it's not even in the Top 10! Here's why: The drama was just released last Friday evening, but it already shot up to #11 by Monday morning. If you have been waiting for Coffee Prince Gong Yoo in a new drama, you won't be disappointed. Goblin is mesmerizing and intoxicating to watch. 

Happy News

When a Snail Falls in Love reached its incredibly dramatic conclusion in episode 21, and there is a surprise ending for Wang Kai and Wang Zi Wen. I won't give away the spoilers. Let's me just assure you that it's safe to binge.

Another happy ending comes with My Wife's Having an Affair This Week. I've been curious about this drama but simply haven't been able to work it into my schedule. So I peeked! Yes, I can confirm it's a satisfying ending and it's only 12 episodes. An easy binge.

If you've been nursing heartbreaks after Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, currently at #6, watching Lee Joon Ki dance to TWICE's "TT" will surely make your day!

New Weekly Top 10 in order of popularity:

1.  The Princess Weiyoung

2. One Percent of Something (Only on DramaFever) 

One Percent of Something

Starring Ha Suk Jin and Jun So Min

Add to Queue  Watch Now

3. Running Man

4.  Moonlight Drawn by Clouds

5. The K2 (Only on DramaFever)

The K2

Starring Ji Chang Wook and Song Yoon Ah

Add to Queue  Watch Now

6. Scarlet Heart: Ryeo (Only on DramaFever)

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo

Starring Lee Joon Ki and Lee Ji Eun (IU)

Add to Queue  Watch Now

7.  When a Snail Falls in Love

When a Snail Falls in Love - 如果蜗牛有爱情

Starring Wang Kai and Wang Zi Wen

Add to Queue  Watch Now

8. Jealousy Incarnate (Only on DramaFever)

Jealousy Incarnate

Starring Jo Jung Suk and Gong Hyo Jin

Add to Queue  Watch Now

9.  Doctor Romantic

Doctor Romantic

Starring Han Suk Kyu and Seo Hyun Jin

Add to Queue  Watch Now

10. Love O2O

Beyond the Top 10 are: #11 Goblin: The Lonely and Great God, #12 Boys Over Flowers, and #13 Cinderella and Four Knights.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/weekly-top-10-k-dramas---december-5-2016/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=DramaFever

WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS??????

I WANNA PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE RIGHT NOW.......:cry:

unseen BTS under spoiler from our fave twitter user

Spoiler

CzEwLvNVQAA9UL5.jpgCzEwRqyVIAA88wx.jpgCzEwLZiUQAQBSLT.jpgCzEwQ-OVIAA9cFA.jpgCzEwMjOUkAAYM9z.jpgCzEwS_VUAAA6sia.jpg

And my favorites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

CzEwSS_UAAA8c7x.jpg

CzEwL76UUAE8RUQ.jpg

MOREEEE.. 

Spoiler

CzFGi0OUAAEwI-J.jpgCzFF9eLUcAAig9X.jpgCzFF-ZAUkAAVEZD.jpgCzFF_CdUoAQcAYu.jpgCzFHU8TUoAEIy6P.jpgCzFHIkDUcAAfNb5.jpgCzFGjwqUkAEcuiv.jpgCzFHHnDVEAASgiJ.jpg

THIS PICTURE WILL FOREVER BE A MYSTERY.:expressionless:

CzFGkaZUUAESOhb.jpg

21 minutes ago, crybabyme said:

Thank you so much for the pictures @canbeMIA. It's so nice to see them being cheerful on set. I like the picture of JSM with her drawing (I still don't know how to post pictures here :cry:), she's really talented.

You're welcome chinguya~ xoxo~

Just copy the link and share it here. Hehe just try, if it won't work, try other ways. LOL (i know my suggestion sucks, don't trust me a lot) :w00t:

@andriyaniekaa i wanna punch them because they are making my shipper's heart bleed. The sepanx is soooo real. grrr

ohhhh that picture. She is really gorgeous even without make-up. :heart:

Thank you for sharing the vids chingu @zae91 . They are BEAUTIFUL. :heart:

The drama is still one of the hottest dramas in Dramafever. It is so amazing, no? and the positive comments keep on coming. Yay~ :)

1 hour ago, canbeMIA said:

WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS??????

I WANNA PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE RIGHT NOW.......:cry:

unseen BTS under spoiler from our fave twitter user

Hide contents

And my favorites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

MOREEEE.. 

Hide contents

THIS PICTURE WILL FOREVER BE A MYSTERY:expressionless:

Oh it's been a while. @canbeMIA these bts photos are the best ones. :wub:

7 hours ago, canbeMIA said:

Is it an iphone?? please confirm.

Nah it doesn't look like an iphone to me. The bezel's too thin to be an iphone, I think... So not sure if that's his phone. What's he doing anyway? 

@canbeMIA Haha I was just getting on board with a new drama (had to switch genres altogether- no romcoms for me for a while) and then I saw those bts and eyyyy they need to stop looking so adorable and let me move on. 

HSJ is doing a service to females everywhere when his hair is swept off his forehead :wub: Was also watching some old videos on JSM and that woman can pull off a plethora of hairstyles and looks. She has a very unique face and somewhat reminds me of Elle Fanning. 

CHINGUYAAAAA I AM BACK FROM SELF-HEALING MEDITATION!!!!!

WOOOW SO MANY GOODIES!!!! :blush:

DB fav drama series voting ! done (checked) : 5th win  4.01%  (1,138 votes) 

DB fav lead couple voting! done (checked) : 7th :(  7.03%  (1,398 votes)

DB best kiss voting! done (checked) : 7th again :mellow:  7.08%  (1,180 votes)

@canbeMIA THANK YOU for the enlightenment! i was afraid about uri OTP "ship" sinking... THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE BTS PICS... i am taking ur pics and will be making the vids... our chingus @YT will be crazy over those pics....

Look at those BTS pics...Haiyaaahhh.....He did smile a lot around her!!! and google says : " If you notice a guy smiling at you (on and off screen/stage/bts - by: me), it's a pretty good indication he likes you.:lol::rolleyes:

image.png

NONONONONONONONO!!!!!  I've been lowering my "acute" beginner shipper heart!! 

I will wait your PB scans @jellybellymonster are you going to singapore and meet minnahnoona?

@tibba @andriyaniekaa I can't count anymore how many times I've rewatched. It's crazy. I should head over to drama thread to post about episodes and also to have an excuse to post more gifs and pics. 

@triplem @crybabyme Yeah, filmed after 1% but it was broadcast first before 1%. I want the BTS of that as well but I imagine HSJ can't be too happy being hit by a real lobster.

@hazelnutthursdays I'm crossing my fingers for a reunion drama as well. (I want CFs and magazine photoshoots too. I'm greedy.) Just like @minahnoona said, Godin Media likes casting actors they've worked with before. Not Only is Sung Hoon cast in My Secret Romance but actress playing JIs mom is his mom as well. Actors playing Hyun Jin, Ji Soo and Soo Jung are in it as well. We can hope our OTP gets cast again. 

@canbeMIA I choose to be a delulu and believe Google Translate got 75% of it correct hahaha. You're so funny wanting to punch them. I really like the BTS with the dog and ofc, that pic of HSJ carrying JSM from one of our favorite BTS vids.  I'm like this when I see BTS of them:

Pics_Art_12_08_02_07_49.jpg

BTW, the BTS pic above is from episode 2, but there's no scene like that and there are no scripts around. So I'm assuming that's them just talking. 

200.gif

They really did like playing with the phones. Can see the angry emojis DaDa sent. 

1481068875_1481024222620.jpg

Awww the chibi illustrations of the characters are so cute. As much as I want to meet @minahnoona and @gladys57 to spazz, I can't. It's gonna be sent to me @naritul I'm assuming since it's not for sale and we aren't reproducing it, we can't be hit by copyrights issue if I scan it from cover to cover and you upload a vid of it. Hahahha I do not know, not a lawyer. 

Thank you @andriyaniekaa and @triplem for sharing the instagram photos. She can draw/paint. There's places like that here in Cali, too. I went to one with my friend and we were taught to paint on canvas. I painted the sunset with a couple sitting on a bench. Gave it to my parents to hang in their house in the mountains. 

@zae91 Thank you for the videos! And wow! 1% is number 2 with Running Man as number 3! Those are my two obsession right now! I saw JSM on running man before, she's funny and cute! Wish HSJ would come to Running man, too. One of my favorite variety show.

@canbeMIA The pictures are just too cute!! That last one that is a mystery.. WWAAHHH!! :tears: I wanna know what happen. Even the BTS videos, we saw him carrying her. PDnim, what is happening in that scene that you cut?! :angry:

chinguyaaaa @naritul you are sooooooo cute!!!You even searched what it means when a man smiles a lot. :blush: I can really tell that you are new in this thing, don't worry I am here to support you, though I don't have something to give you for you to feel assured that this ship will sail. LOL 

Maybe you can add these other BTS pictures shared by @minahnoona on twitter. 

Spoiler

CzAGN1PVIAUFqV-.jpgCzAGM9LUkAALeWu.jpgCzAGbYdUoAE6VdU.jpg

@turtle0217 IKR? huhuhu.. they are the cutest! I really want to know why they cut that scene too, or is it even part of the scene? hmmmB)

chinguya @jellybellymonster don't worry your translation is 75% correct LOL (i am joining you with your delulu of course) 

Their BTS are really gold. I want to see more of this!... GodInMedia, give the us the BTS kisses please!!!!:cry: 

CzAFlB1VQAAE-eI.jpg

DON'T  FORGET TO VOTE!!!!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/2016-beanie-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-of-the-year/

18 hours ago, tibba said:

Nah it doesn't look like an iphone to me. The bezel's too thin to be an iphone, I think... So not sure if that's his phone. What's he doing anyway? 

@canbeMIA Haha I was just getting on board with a new drama (had to switch genres altogether- no romcoms for me for a while) and then I saw those bts and eyyyy they need to stop looking so adorable and let me move on. 

HSJ is doing a service to females everywhere when his hair is swept off his forehead :wub: Was also watching some old videos on JSM and that woman can pull off a plethora of hairstyles and looks. She has a very unique face and somewhat reminds me of Elle Fanning. 

I think he has two phones, he is endorsing a phone (I forgot the brand's name). And I think he is not using the latest iphone, so as JSM. Their phones look smaller to be an iphone 6 nor 7. Anyway, no biggie if it his personal phone or not, the thing is, he took a picture of her like a pro photographer. :w00t:

Sorry not sorry @tibba for spoiling your "moving on" process. Haha Told ya, wait there a little bit, the exit is still under construction. 

HSJ really looks good, but he looks sexier and yummier when his hair is swept off his forehead, like what you said. :wub: And JSM, she is really pretty. Her big eyes and her genuine smile are some of her assets. :)

EDIT: ohhh that one @minahnoona hehe.. I will do it soon. I feel like I am spamming the thread these days. Eeeeeeyyyy :w00t:

BTW, don't you guys find JSM's drawing cute?? Hehe She drew a couple setting up their Christmas tree. Isn't she romantic? I am sure that is not her mom and dad, they look younger. LOL :blush:

CzI1Jx6VQAU8jFN.jpg

@canbeMIA no pressure, but would really love to hear your analysis of JSM based on her Knowing Brothers appearance! I tried watching her Happy Together guesting but there were other guests too, so not as much concentrated JSM there! So much JSM goodness in that KB appearance!

It was her Knowing Brothers appearance and cameo in DS that got me interested to watch 1% (oh and me falling into the rabbit hole of HSJ's charms ㅜㅜ). 

I agree @tibba that uri JSM can pull off a variety of looks. She's a chameleon. Sometimes she gives off Jang Nara vibes... some angles she's Kim Tae Hee; and then Gu Hye Sun. I will fight anyone who tells me she's not beautiful. Hahaha hardcore fan alert! I don't think JSM has her own thread so I'm dropping these here for our appreciation. 

1481016224_1480934312222.jpg

She can even pull off this haircut.

1480976448.gif

More JSM gorgeousness inside spoiler. 

Spoiler

1481016224_1481015637961.jpg

1481016224_1481015540042.jpg

1481016224_org.jpg

1480990581_3.jpg

1480990581_1.jpg

1481016224_1481015664825.jpg

@andriyaniekaa Ooooh yes! You're right dearie! She does look like Shin Min Ah sometimes. I just saw the vacay pics in IG. I wonder where she is. She deserves it! EDIT: Yeah, @andriyaniekaa I think she's in France. Just noticed one sign in her pic. HSJ was in France a month ago. Why didn't they go together this time? :w00t:  HAHAHAHA. I'm kidding. (Not really)

@canbeMIA Chingu-yaaaa! This pic under spoiler. The Pont L Evesque sign. This is in Normandy I think. Not sure if it's #TBT EDIT: Chinguya @canbeMIA In my delulu mind, because there are no IG  updates for le HSJ, I wonder where he is....  :w00t::w00t::w00t: I'm not yet at the level of being able to identify brands hahaha. Time to start new fangirl job chingu-ya? SeokMin_OOTD? LOOOOL. :P

Spoiler

@tibba Oh yeah, you are right... seems like a shoot or a travel program.

Archived