[SeokMin Spazzland] Ha Seok Jin x Jeon So Min <3 1% of Something's Jae In x Dada

hazelnutthursdays

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1f30pb.jpg

High five chingus @canbeMIA @tikatetchan for your fast eyes! She also playfully hit him. 

EDIT:  @zae91 Around 8:00 onwards, you can see HSJ taking pics with his own phone after they took pics with selfie stick from the staff. And he took more than one. JSM's pic came from him. :wub:

I really like JSM's outfit today. So simple but so nice.

EDIT 2: Honey-jam? So that's what YangBong couple means... Honeyjam couple! :love:

I think that's not from HSJ's phone, haa mianhe :(, I just want to confirm it, I think it's from crew's phone? you can watch it from the last part of FM in another video here 

So, by the help from Google translate and I tried to make it better:

Jeon Somin's IG: 
감사합니다. 즐거웠어요. 감동입니다. 동감입니다. #1퍼센트의어떤것#재인#다다#안먹어도배부름
EDIT: Thank you. I enjoyed. I am impressed. I agree. #1-percent-of-something #Dada #do-not-give-up-too-much

Ha Seokjin's IG: 
반가웠고 감사했고 감동했습니다 ㅠㅠ #팬미팅 #꿀잼 #1퍼센트의어떤것 #재인다다
I was grateful and thankful and impressed ㅠㅠ #fan-meeting #honey-jam #1-percent-of-something #Jaein-Dada

28 minutes ago, jellybellymonster said:

EDIT:  @zae91 Around 8:00 onwards, you can see HSJ taking pics with his own phone after they took pics with selfie stick from the staff. And he took more than one. JSM's pic came from him. :wub:

I really like JSM's outfit today. So simple but so nice.

Haaaa you'r right! Haaaa I love you dearest @jellybellymonster I'm really agree with you I love everything at FM... ah my shipper heart really dugun dugun.... JSM really beautiful :) she didn't bring her phone since she don't have pocket, and I'm sure they sharing their photos and HSJ bring the good one for her while he is the blurred one, oh God! I hope these two humankind being fated to each other, hope they have the red-string fate... 

Haaaaa is there any moment like this onwards? :bawling: haaa if I have someone who learned korean I will ask him/her, but I'm studied in technology institute where there is no literature major..... :confounded:

chinguuuuu all of here, please make this forum alive, I'm a bit sad that the drama thread is more passive after the drama ended :( 

3 minutes ago, canbeMIA said:

chinguya @zae91 it is his phone.. Check this IG post. He took the phone from his jacket. Is it jacket? coveralls? whatever..HAHAHAHAH 

Haaa ya dear, mianhe, I am replaying the video again and realize there are two photo session :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, canbeMIA said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA CHINGUYA @jellybellymonster why do we have the same hunches tonight, LOL.. I also felt that it was jsomin86_love. WAHAHAHA. Because of JSM's reaction when she called the number and how happy she was when she came up on the stage. JSM even jumped. Lol. Luckyyyyy! Grrrrr..they are really close,no? 

Yap, I'm sure they're close :) jsomin86_love not just kind to JSM but to HSJ as well, and she is really active as fan-page rather than haseokjin_4u may be hehe, she bring the gifts for both of them not just JSM. And in the last session there is also a guy fan (that mentioned by @padhari) that seems close enough to JSM, is it byoungkukshin? hehe just wondering

I managed to screenshot some parts of the video, zoomed them in and cropped them. HAHAHA 

See??? lool at these behind the scene pictures!!! JSM is really sweet. What's with the touching of the face babe? Tssssss..:wub: 

That PB is really GOLD! We need it for research purposes. 

There are two series of making book! huaaaa I want to peek all of those :( 

Even in HSJ's cafe daum, fans also posted about JSM like JSM's IG, the shipper thread, and so on, hehe I think the rule of cafe daum is not as strict as DC Gall, since in the DC Gall fans are not allowed to mentioned anything besides the actor even not allowed to mentioned their co-star full name. I'm glad that HSJ's fans are really welcome with JSM, even shipping them like as, the same matter with JSM's fans, aahhh I love this good atmosphere lovey dovey :wub:

Ya hope so hope so! @popcornhoney Ku Hye Sun is the only actress I love, and now with Jeon Somin, I hope Soekmin will be end like Ahngoo, married in their real life.... but if they not, I'm still supporting them, but I really hope them being together :)

More pics from the source:

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=1percent&no=1666&page=1

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=1percent&no=1668&page=1

Yes @zae91 there are two versions now of thd PB! I'm having a headache! One is 125 pages and another is 205. Godin Media please have mercy on us! 

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=1percent&no=1669&page=1

EDIT:

@canbeMIA we should pay your boss to translate! :grimace: I'm checking twitter and some translations are driving me nuts! 

Teaser before I leave. Lol 

EDIT:

one fan asked dada to use her name in two sentences, like a  kind of  game but JSM threw it to HSJ and told him to do it.Hahah To those who watched the live streaming, i think it is the part where JSM gave tha paper to HSJ and everyone laughed.

HSJ: if anyone else besides JSM to play Dada, I could not accept. :wub:

Me: it's only 1 sentence HSJ.hahahaha

Credit to this awesome twitter user who keeps fanning my shipper's heart with her "staggered" translation. She is sweet.Hehe 

@jellybellymonster chingu, i am only close to my local boss and she is not too fluent in hangul yet. Hehehe. And My korean boss....of course noooooo..hahahaha. Let us find another person chinguya. Hahaha Maybe u have there. haha 

@jellybellymonster thanks for uploading the photos! omo, HSJ with specs is hot. heehee. 

I really really hope Oksusu sees the international appeal of the OTP so they would release more eng subbed goodies.

7 minutes ago, canbeMIA said:

Teaser before I leave. Lol 

They kind of play a game. They need to make two sentences using Dada's name...

HSJ: if anyone else besides JSM to play Dada, I could not accept. :wub:

Me: it's only 1 sentence HSJ.hahahaha

Credit to this awesome twitter user who keeps fanning my shipper's heart with her "staggered" translation. She is sweet.Hehe 

@jellybellymonster chingu, i am only close to my local boss and she is not too fluent in hangul yet. Hehehe. And My korean boss....of course noooooo..hahahaha. Let us find another person chinguya. Hahaha Maybe u have there. haha 

waaahhhh <3 I love it! Go HSJ! Fighting SeokMin Couple!

59 minutes ago, canbeMIA said:

Waaiiitttt!!! Hahahahahha I might have misunderstood something about the translations she's giving me so please bare with me if ill edit my prev post later. Hahahaha. I still need to digest everything.Hahahahaha. #languagebarrier :sweatingbullets:

@canbeMIA You're killing us chinguyaaaaa! We really really need subbers. Thank your Twitter friend from me for helping us in the spazzing! 

I wonder what's given to JSM and HSJ inside these blue boxes. A plaque for the 5M views? 

1480521119_0050447E01.jpg

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=1percent&no=1688&page=1

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=1percent&no=1686&page=1

Waaa they're so cute taking care of plot puppy here:

1480519342_12.20.02.jpg

Source: http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=1percent&no=1681&page=1

NB: I feel like someone with ADHD now. Hahahaha! 

EDIT: soslackdals was also at the event

http://m.blog.naver.com/soslackdals/220874703489

Stroppyse translated some of the fan meeting video. Yey! Posting it here. Hoping Stroppyse will have time for the whole vid. 

Here is a quick summary of the comments around the first kiss scene that they showed. At around 1:04:00 on the video, as the MC had asked if they worked well together, and JSM just responded that they did, HSJ provided more details on the first kiss scene. Apparently, that was not how it had been scripted. However, as they were acting out the scene, HSJ noticed that DH's eyes were focused on the keys that he was waving around, so he went with it, and when he hid them behind his head, he noticed that their eyes met, and that seemed to provide a more comfortable position to kiss her. (It's cute how HSJ refers to the DaDa character rather than to JSM.) The script had called for a kiss. However, since it was the first date, and they had been bickering during that date, it felt odd to just go in for a kiss, so he felt that he had to find a reason why he would kiss her. But, in consultation with the director, he thought he could give her a peck at that point, and so the scen! e came to be. 

The MC comments that it may have been hard to have a passionate kiss from the first date, but isn't there some regret at not being able to do so. That provokes laughter in the audience. JSM starts a comment about the source comic, while HSJ says that they had to do a lot of that in the upcoming episodes so he wouldn't say that there was anything to regret. LOL

I think, this only means that these two did many adlibs. They got a say whenever they needed and feel to. I am so glad that they did not go for a kiss on their first date. Lol. That would be weird like what HSJ said. That 뽀뽀 was cuteeee. :) 

another thing since stroyppse doesnt have time to translate everything.. Twitter friend said that they were talking about DIRTY jokes when the camera zoomed out, hence the many laughters. Hahaha. Also, HSJ was asked how come they did the kissing scenes so well, HSJ answered that it is because JSM responded well. :) 

JSM gave short answers this time no? Hahaha She was so shy and could not stop giggling, while our man was so hyper. Lol.. He talked a lot tonight. 

@jellybellymonster hahahaha seriously chingu, gotta go now..hahaha Twitter friend is i think asleep now, she is not tweeting back or maybe she is pissed already because i asked her a lot? OMG pls no!!! hahahaha 

Bye for now!I need to make  xmas letters for my  korean students.HAHAHAHAA. Extend my thanks to stroyppse.Yay!Hehe 

Laterssssss, baby. :w00t:

Today is so so precious. A joyful HSJ and JSM for today's fanmeeting. I worked from home today to catch the FM. And I was smiling all the time. I agree with you chingus that the whole FM should be subbed. I hope a willing and available chingu could do that for us. No pressure. :) I particularly love how HSJ gaze at JSM from time to time. They're both endearing to each other today. I couldn't understand everything but I feel so happy just looking at them. More of this please. So they're promoting in Japan as I've read on the previous posts. So therefore more moments like this in the near future. Excited! ❤

Archived