[SeokMin Spazzland] Ha Seok Jin x Jeon So Min <3 1% of Something's Jae In x Dada

hazelnutthursdays

7 hours ago, sooffy08 said:

Today is so so precious. A joyful HSJ and JSM for today's fanmeeting. I worked from home today to catch the FM. And I was smiling all the time. I agree with you chingus that the whole FM should be subbed. I hope a willing and available chingu could do that for us. No pressure. :) I particularly love how HSJ gaze at JSM from time to time. They're both endearing to each other today. I couldn't understand everything but I feel so happy just looking at them. More of this please. So they're promoting in Japan as I've read on the previous posts. So therefore more moments like this in the near future. Excited! ❤

Wow. Hope they'll have lots and lots opportunities to collaborate in the future. As "Falling in love despite the busy schedule like fate would be more beautiful, than meeting someone because you have time." :-D :-D

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning!!!! No more holiday for me today! tssss

Anyway, twitter friend added something... HSJ said that their kisses were great because JSM IS a good leader and he  is a GREAT FOLLOWER!!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No wonder JSM last night felt so hot and shy.Aigooooo this namja!! Really hsj? :grimace:

chingu @Emma Saengsawang that line of HSJ IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL. ♡♡♡

From my observation, HSJ is RESTRAINING himself a lot (not to give any hint of course)  judging from his usual self like in Problematic Men and other variety shows. JSM is her usual bubbly self and who wouldnt be attracted to her?

But he cant hide the fact that he gave a lot of  admiring & approving glances at JSM! ENOUGH SAID!:glasses::heart::heart:

I Google Translated soslackdals' recap of the fanmeet. Of course the translation is wacky as hell. :grimace:

Original Text

http://m.blog.naver.com/soslackdals/220874703489

Translated

Spoiler

Hello, this is my sister-in-law. 
I've been challenging real-time posting for a long time 
Drama 'What's 1%' fan meeting Yes I got it !!! 
From the fan meeting site until 11 o'clock in real time 

Many people have already seen my unfinished posting. 
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Because the data was exhausted, it was not able to turn it naturally. 
Please come back again. 

29396fc9-96e5-4266-b190-62d0796106ee.jpg

Before I entered the hall, I checked the winner and got a lottery ticket and a corn pass. 
But my hand just lost the black hole, 
I just ate a lot of food. 
The person who was eating exceptionally well is just me. 

P161130_211733.jpg?type=w800

There was a lot of delicious things. 
I admire your grace. I hunger my boats. Waguwagu 
I guess 3 times was spoiled.

P161130_212427.jpg?type=w800

It's a shots that have been taken care of. 
During this time, my lottery ticket and corn coupon 
I left you far away.

20161130_192436_Burst01.jpg?type=w800
20161130_205703_HDR.jpg?type=w800

This is the first time I have a fan meeting with my sister Ji - 
So I had a lot of curiosity, expectation, and anxiety. 
I just walked around and took pictures. 
The fan meeting stage is as small as the above, but it is all about it. 
It was good to see the actors because they were close to the seat. Dragon ~ ♥♥

20161130_205810.jpg?type=w800
20161130_205657.jpg?type=w800

There were banners with actors on both sides of the stage under the stage. 
Are the banners decorated with beautiful scenes really pretty? It's from the drama DC gallery. 
There was a dragon (rice) wreath at the fan meeting site, and it was a scene that I did not envy the top stars. 
There were a lot of people who came to bring gifts. 
(I will not tell you I can not buy it because I do not have money .. hahaha ha ha ha) 

20161130_205353.jpg?type=w800
20161130_205351_HDR.jpg?type=w800

The progress was given by EBS announcer or the master. 
(I'll make sure your name is correct ... I'll fix it later!) 
It is very beautiful to appear, 
And read the fans' mind! You have a professional ritual.

20161130_210028.jpg?type=w800
20161130_210026.jpg?type=w800

But today's main is two of the drama's main characters. 
Hah Seok-jin & Jo Sang-min actress 
Fans who got bigger cheers and applause !! 
Wow ~ Hah Suk-jin was very handsome. 
I've seen a lot of Korean celebrities 
In the ten fingers of the actor IN! 
'Handsome and memorable male entertainer's rats' ranking came in the top 10 Congratulations!

20161130_205326_HDR.jpg?type=w800
20161130_205403_HDR.jpg?type=w800

Fan meetings were held in five major stages 

1. Opening video and starring actors Greetings on stage 
2. See the drama in the drama and see the story behind the story 
3. The time the two actresses respond to a note that fans ask in advance 
4. Drawings for the star performers 
5. Group photo shoots and presentations given by fans Time & Photo Time 

Now that we've done this, we can save our memory 
I'll pass on the episode of the actors. 

20161130_205321_HDR.jpg?type=w800
20161130_205259_Burst01.jpg?type=w800

The two of you who made friends with jokes 
You even shared a joke in the romantic scene where you spread your mats in the Han River and date out. 
So it seemed natural to shoot a kiss scene or a skinship scene. 
The actor of the fire 
I could try this one and that was the honey chemi scene 
You said you were born. Beekeeping couple! I really liked it. 

And you talked about the story you were suffering from. 
The day was so hot that I could not remember the shooting. 
Both of you were sweating a lot when you were shooting inline skating. 
Thank you again to the two actors and staff who have suffered a hot day. 
In addition, during the filming period, you should postpone more than 20 hours, 
I could not feel the feeling that the fans who want real couples have taken care of me 

20161130_204853_HDR.jpg?type=w800
20161130_204304_HDR.jpg?type=w800

You mentioned that Hans Seok-jin's stylist tried this outfit in the drama. 
He said he was wearing various colors and winter clothes that he could wear now 
Junggyejim shooting costume is too thick, but uncomfortable Kiss shoot well! 
I have a question about this. 

He said that it seemed to be beautiful because the actor was well received. 
There were not many NGs after a lot of rehearsals, 
The actor Jang So-min said that he remembered the scene of kissing after showering. 

Besides, it is said that Jang So-min is a weekly party, so the next fan meeting was to have a drink together
And so on. 

20161130_205156_HDR.jpg?type=w800
Group photo taken with fans

As the questions come and share lots of stories and lottery time! 
A total of twelve star gifts received gifts 
Hatsuko Jin is wearing a hat, a gorilla key chain, and 8 scripts 
Jeon Sang-min came with sunglasses and tumbler. 
I wanted to get that script too, but I'm lucky to have a fan meeting. 

20161130_211448.jpg?type=w800
20161130_211449.jpg?type=w800

This is the script I received from my sister who was at the fan meeting. 
The sign of two actors is 뙇! I just wanted to show you a few examples. 
Your drama fan meeting scene. 
I'll summarize it in three sentences. 
1. My sister-in-law went to a fan meeting and watched Hah Seok-jin & Chosmin actress 
2. I admire the fact that the two people are really handsome !!! 
3 I did not know what I was doing 
That's a summary!

Here's a wacky translation of Q&A. :sweatingbullets:

Recap of Q&A from DC

Part 1

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=1percent&no=1691&page=1

Spoiler

글로읽는 나노후기>

1. 사회자 등장
2. 전배우 하배우 환호속에 등장
    - "예쁘다" "잘생겼다"
3. 두 배우 인사

(하) "예 안녕하세요 이재인역을 맡았던 하석진입니다. 실제로 만나뵙게 되어 반갑습니다"

(전) "안녕하세요 다다역을 맡았던 전소민입니다. 아 저 지금 저 떨려요. 이렇게 만나뵙게되서 너무 감사드려요"

4. 사회자 본인도 덕심을 드러내며 떨린다 드립
5. 착석
- 하배우 의자 퉁퉁 튕겨보며 덕쿵심쿵 귀염발사
6. 명장면 뒷이야기
(1) 열쇠고리 뽀뽀씬
(2) 인라인 스케이트 땀....씬

Q: 두분 호흡 잘 맞았나요? 뒷 이야기가 궁금해요
(전)네 어 그럼요. 저씬은 사실 저희가 초반에 촬영한거죠..?
(하)네 초반에 촬영한거고..흠, 원래 저렇게 촬영될 것은 아닌데 다다 시선이 자꾸 쫒아오길래 그 연기릉 보고 뽀뽀하기 편하게 할 수 있도록 유도를 했었죠...뒤통수를 따라왔을 때 딱 저랑 눈이 마주쳤고 이때 하면 되겠다 해서.. 재미있게 촬영을 했다

Q:즉흥적이셨던 건가요?
(하)대본에는 키스를 한다고 되어 있었는데 처음 만나서 일방적으로 키스를 한다는 건 좀..뽀뽀 정도가 좋을 것 같아 감독님과 상의해서 저 장면이 만들어졌어요

Q: 아쉽지는 않으셨나요?
(전) 키스신이 많아서..워낙ㅎㅎ
(하) 예 아쉬워하기에는 앞으로 우리가 해야할 것들이 많아서 사실 아쉽지는 않았어요ㅎㅎ

Q: 인라인스케이트 장면때 현장에서 덥고 어려움이 많았다고 들었어요
(전) 진짜 더운날이었어요. 다음에 촬영이 있었는데 샤워를 다 하고 헤어 메이크업 다시 할 정도로 땀을 많이 흘리고 무슨 정신으로 촬영을 했는지 잘 기억이 나지 않아요
(하) 정말로 기록물로만 남아있는 거라고 생각하고 대한민국 방송 역사상 남자 주인공 등이 저렇게 젖어 있는 건 전에도 없었고 앞으로도 없지않을까..(일동 폭소)
(전)저는 바지가 옆으로 찢어졌어요
(하) 치파오처럼 됐었어요

Read Nano Review> 

1. Appearance of moderator 
2. Appeared in the acclaimed actress wow 
- "Pretty" "Good-bye" 
3. Two actor greetings 

(Ha) "Yes, hello, this is Hajeong Jin who played Lee Jaein, and I'm really glad to see you." 

(Ex) "Hello, I am the minister who was in charge of Dada station.I am trembling now.I am very grateful to meet you like this" 

4. The moderator himself shakes with his virtue. 
5. Sitting 
- Hacking the chair of the chapel 
6. Behind the scenes 
(1) Key Chain Popo Thin 
(2) inline skating sweat .... scene 

Q: Did your two breathe well? I'm curious about the back story. 
(I) Yes, of course. Actually, we were shooting in the early days. 
(Ha) I filmed in the early part of the movie. Well, it was not originally shot like that, but the dada's gaze keeps chasing. I was guided to make it easy to see the performance of the performances ... When I came along the back of my head, I hit it, and at that time, I did it. 

Q: Was it improvisational? 
(H) I was supposed to kiss in the script, but the first time I meet and kiss one-sidedly ... I think it's better to kiss it. 

Q: Did not you feel sorry? 
(Before) Because there are many kisses .. 
(Ha) Yes, we have a lot of things to do in the future to make up for it. 

Q: I heard that the inline skate scene was hot and difficult on the spot. 
It was a really hot day. Next time I had a shot, I was sweating enough to take a shower and do my hair makeup again. I can not remember what kind of spirit I shot. 
(Ha) I think that it is really only the documentary remains, and the male protagonist in Korea broadcasting history is not wet like that before, and there is not in the future .. (Idong explosion) 
(I) I was torn to the side. 
(Ha) It was like Cipao. 

Part 2

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=1percent&no=1702&page=1

Spoiler

줄 수 있는 게 이런거 밖에 음따!
(3)정글짐 키스신
(4)잔디밭 참 잘했어요 뽀뽀씬

Q: 정글짐 키스신 얽힌 에피소드 없나요?
(전)상상을 깰 수 있는데 저게 오전 8시에 촬영한 첫 씬이었어요
(하)아마 대본에 키스한다가 없었을거에요...
Q:뽀뽀 정도였나요?
(하) 아예 없었는데 그냥 하라고 하셔서..ㅎㅎ저는 그리고 저 옷이 기억에 나구요ㅎㅎ 이번 드라마에서 저희 스타일리스트가 저를 통해서 대단히 많은 시도를 했어요(폭소) 되게 더운 날 촬영을 했었는데 저 옷 같은 경우는 색깔은 그렇다고 쳐도 오늘 입어도 하나도 안 추운 옷이에요 엄청 두꺼운 울소재로 된 옷을 입고 정글짐에서 키스를 했었는데..ㅎㅎ촬영하고서 저씬은 이쁘게 나오겠다 생각했고... 유일한 단점은 역시 의상이..ㅎㅎ
(전)예뻤는데..
(하)저는 이쁜 거는 잘 모르겠고ㅜ너무 두꺼웠어요. 연기를 방해할 정도로 두꺼웠어요ㅎㅎ

Q: 그 옷을 입고도 잘 타시던대요
(하)욕망이 앞에 있다보니까 ㅎㅎㅎ
(전)저도 촬영할때는 몰랐는데 제 모습을 보니까 설레서...저도 저 장면을 굉장히 많이 돌려봤거든요. 하는 것보다 보는게 더 좋은거 같아요
(하)별로였나봐요...
(전)아니요 아니요 훌륭합니다 훌륭합니다

Q: 한강공원 데이트씬에 얽힌 스토리 없을까요
(하)저거는 거의 후반부에 촬영을 했고요. 저거는 대본상에 큰 내용은 아니었고...정확한 대사가 많이 있던 씬은 아니었고 여백을 본방에서 많이 쓰신거 같아요. 대사후에 뒷모습이라거나 저희 둘이 도장 손으로 써주고 알콩달콩 했던 것을 의외로 카메라에 오래 담아서...저때 저는 보통 입모양만 나오고 깔깔 된건 거의 제가 야한 농담한 거에요 진짜로
(전)기억나는 농담..근데 저도 같이해서 ㅎㅎㅎ

(사회자)정말 아름다운 장면인데 두분은 야한농담을 하고 계셨네요 ㅎㅎㅎ

(전) 저때 풀밭에 있는 하얀꽃들을 스텝들이 직접 심으심거에요. 그래서 더 장면이 이쁘게 나온거 같아요

I can only give you these things! 
(3) Jungle Gym Kiss Shin 
(4) The lawn was very good. 

Q: Are there any new episodes of Jungle Gym Kiss? 
I can break the imagination, which was the first scene I shot at 8 am 
(Ha) I probably would not have kissed the script ... 
Q: Was it korean? 
I did not have it at all, but I just wanted to do it ... hehe I remember that clothes. ㅎㅎ My stylist tried a lot of things through me in this drama (lol) I do not think it's a good idea to wear a jacket, but I do not think it's a good idea to wear it. 
(I was pretty) 
(Ha) I do not know what is pretty, and it was too thick. It was thick enough to interfere with smoke. 

Q: He dressed well, and he likes it. 
(Ha) I have a desire in front of me. 
(I) I did not know when I shot it, but when I look at it, I get upset ... I have seen a lot of scenes. I think it's better to see than to do it. 
(Ha) I guess it was not ... 
(I) No No No, it's wonderful. 

Q: Is there a story about the Han River Park dating scene? 
(Ha) That was almost the second half of the shooting. It was not a big script in the script ... It was not a scene where there was a lot of accurate dialogue.After the dialogue, I was surprised to see the back of the camera or the two of us writing with the hands of the hand and making it with the camera. 
(I) I remember joking ... but I'm with you too 

(Moderator) It's a really beautiful scene, but they were making a joke. 

(Ex) At that time, the staff will plant the white flowers in the grass. So I think the scene is more beautiful.

Part 3

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=1percent&no=1703&page=1

Spoiler

(5)헤어지고 스치는 비오는 날 우산씬
(6)햄볶고 결혼하고 라스트 씬

Q: 비오는 날 호텔 앞에서 마주치는 장면..OST까지 완벽했던 거 같아요.뒷이야기 없나요
(하)저거는 실제로 기분좋게 촬영했던 것 까지는 않고요...굳이 깨는 얘기를 하자면 되게 밝았어요 ㅎㅎ 근데 좀 촬영하면서도 속상했던 씬이고...저 같은 경우는 영어대사가 있었어요. 외국인 여성분과 영어하는 씬이 있었는데 편집이...촬영자체는 무거운 마음으로 연기를 했던 것 같어요
(전)날이 너무 좋아서 비가 내리기엔 좀...살수차로 물을 아무리 뿌려도 땅이 금방 말라서..스텝분들이 고생이 많으셨어요. 저도 좀 제가 슬펐던 장면이라...제가 보기엔 하석진씨가 영어발음이 굉장히 좋았는데 왜 편집이 됐을까요..지금 한번 해주세요
(하)기억 안나요. 아 진짜 모르겠어요. 나중에 봐요 뭐 그런건데... 정말 하고 싶은데 모르겠어요(겁나진지당황)ㅎㅎ

Q: 결국은 알콩달콩 부부가 됐어요. 재인과 다다는 계속 행복했을까요?
(하)일단은...잘해준다고 해서 잘해줘서 임신한게 아닐까 ㅎㅎㅎ 실제로 저거할때 방금도 소민씨가 되게 야하게 들린다고 했었는데ㅎㅎ제가 되게 야한 버전으로 몇개 했었어요..오늘밤 잘해줄게 이런 느낌으로 했었는데 ㅎㅎ 아마 그런 건 촬영장의 기쁨을 위해 킵해둔 거 같고..비교적 건전한 버전의 잘해줄게를 방송에 쓰신거 같아요

Q: 재인과다다 커플이 부러우세요?
(전)전 너무너무 부러워요. 그래서 너무 행복하게 촬영을 하기도 했고..대리만족 하기도 했죠 ㅎㅎ

(5) umbrella scene on a rainy day 
(6) Fried ham and married last scene 

Q: The scene I was seeing in front of the hotel on a rainy day .. I guess it was perfect by OST. 
(Ha) It did not even take a really good shot of it ... It was so bright to talk about the awkwardness. But it was a scene that I was upset while shooting a little ... I had an English ambassador in the case of me. There was an English scene with an alien woman, but the editing ... The shooting itself seemed to be acting with a heavy heart. 
(I) The day is so good that it rains a little ... Even if I sprinkle the water with a sprinkler, the ground will soon dry up. I was sad because I was very sad ... I think the English pronunciation was very good. 
I can not remember. Oh, I really do not know. I'll see you later. Something like that ... I really want to do it, but I do not know (scared or embarrassed). 

Q: In the end, I became an Alkhondong couple. Was Jaein and Tada still happy? 
(H) For the first time ... I thought it would be good for me to be pregnant because I was good at it. I actually said that when I did it, I just felt like being a small person, but I did not know how to do it. It seems like you kept it for the pleasure of the filming. I think you wrote it on the air for a relatively healthy version. 

Q: Is Jaein and Dada's couple broken? 
(I) I am so very envious. So I was so happy to shoot and .. 

hello everyone!!!! Busy day today in the office. I hope everyone is doing fine because I am trying to be fine. LOLLL I am sooo damn sleepy and the weather is being bipolar again. :sweatingbullets:

The FM last night was really fun. I hope to see more of these two together in the coming days, weeks, months and years. Hehehe.. 

We have so much to spazz about once the full translation is out (if someone will translate it no?). 

For now, let us watch the FM again and watch their every move. LOL

chinguyaaa @jellybellymonster thank youuuuu for the effort. Yay!!! A for the effort. hehe.. The translation is crappy as hell, as expected.. who said google knows everything? :w00t:

The goodies given by the fans to HSJ and JSM are really lovely. Daebak!!!! They should drink their wine together, it is so cold in Korea right now and being alone is not good. Hahahahaha 

Edit: I can see new comers!!!!!!!

WELCOME WELCOME!!!! HUGS AND KISSES TO YOU!:heart:

3 hours ago, gladys57 said:

From my observation, HSJ is RESTRAINING himself a lot (not to give any hint of course)  judging from his usual self like in Problematic Men and other variety shows. JSM is her usual bubbly self and who wouldnt be attracted to her?

But he cant hide the fact that he gave a lot of  admiring & approving glances at JSM! ENOUGH SAID!:glasses::heart::heart:

agree unnie. hahaha.. The man is restraining himself.

IDK much about him, like how he behaves in public when he is with his co-stars or friends, but I think when he is with JSM, he always tries to act "cool", remember the presscon? Haha but last night was a different thing, he might have tried to act cool but like what @gladys57 said, he can't hide the fact that he gave a lot of admiring look to JSM. :blush: Plus he was extra happy last night, he smiled and laughed a lot no? He could not hide his happiness. The success of the drama is really a surprise to him and to everyone. 

BTW, my favorite part of the FM was when he helped JSM by holding her hand and everyone cheered. I swear majority of the audience were like us; bitten by their 99% chemistry. :heart:

47 minutes ago, canbeMIA said:

agree unnie. hahaha.. The man is restraining himself.

IDK much about him, like how he behaves in public when he is with his co-stars or friends, but I think when he is with JSM, he always tries to act "cool", remember the presscon? Haha but last night was a different thing, he might have tried to act cool but like what @gladys57 said, he can't hide the fact that he gave a lot of admiring look to JSM. :blush: Plus he was extra happy last night, he smiled and laughed a lot no? He could not hide his happiness. The success of the drama is really a surprise to him and to everyone. 

BTW, my favorite part of the FM was when he helped JSM by holding her hand and everyone cheered. I swear majority of the audience were like us; bitten by their 99% chemistry. :heart:

yess.. I have never seen chemistry like this in other drama.. so real.. im very happy see them..but in FM HSJ very cautious and keep a distance of JSM or perhaps keep the image.. we dont know.. but the important, I noticed, JSM very attentive to HSJ like holding the mic. atmosfer like DaDa and Lee Jae In not HSJ and JSM

@canbeMIA

I've only recently discovered HSJ thru DS & 1% and went crazy over him. Spent 3 full days watching almost all the videos about him. He's popular amongst Koreans alright although he hasnt had any hit drama at all. Just check the number of snippets on him in almost every show he's in and he's got lots of CFs too. He's got that boy next door look.

From those videos I gather that he's quite an extrovert, honest, playful (check out the Friends In Cebu video on youtube), loves to joke & very smart of course as he's not known as Sexy Brain Man for nothing. Too bad I didnt watch Problematic Men when it was airing on my local cable chanel with Eng subs as he's like THE STAR of the show with his excellent problem solving ability. But now there arent subbed videos around anymore. I'm sorry but I cant upload videos to share. I wont be surprised if he's being teased by his costars about his 1% kisses in the latest season of PM. 

So based on what I've seen, I would say he definitely had to restrain himself from giving the public any hint. Heeeeeeee!:blush:

13 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

@canbeMIA

I've only recently discovered HSJ thru DS & 1% and went crazy over him. Spent 3 full days watching almost all the videos about him. He's popular amongst Koreans alright although he hasnt had any hit drama at all. Just check the number of snippets on him in almost every show he's in and he's got lots of CFs too. He's got that boy next door look.

From those videos I gather that he's quite an extrovert, honest, playful (check out the Friends In Cebu video on youtube), loves to joke & very smart of course as he's not known as Sexy Brain Man for nothing. Too bad I didnt watch Problematic Men when it was airing on my local cable chanel with Eng subs as he's like THE STAR of the show with his excellent problem solving ability. But now there arent subbed videos around anymore. I'm sorry but I cant upload videos to share. I wont be surprised if he's being teased by his costars about his 1% kisses in the latest season of PM. 

So based on what I've seen, I would say he definitely had to restrain himself from giving the public any hint. Heeeeeeee!:blush:

im not yet watch problematic man.. but HSJ looks like intelegent man.. and he is baby face.. 34th but his face like 20's..omooo....

every night im always rewatch again ..so so so so so ..

Hi all.  It's my first time posting here.  I'm  a silent lurker  since 1st page,.  Actually  i want to  post  long time  ago but soompi drive  me crazy.  This is  1st time  after 3 or 4 years  ago.  Actually I don't  want to be  a shipper anymore,  coz it makes me over  analyze,  but this couple  makes me back here.   I  don't  have any ability,  i dont understand  hangul,  i already  forgot how to post.  Now I'm  still trying to  understanding this new soompi.  I'm  decide to delurker  coz  i love  all of your  post here chingu.  I really appreciate  it.  I'll  try to post more often.  

Ps.  I love their interaction in  FM.  They're so compatible,.  And JSM..  So lovely.  One of the brightest  k actresses  i ever see. 

Sorry for my long post... 

Though the FM looks simple, and as some people in this forum said that HSJ was trying to restrain himself, or the Seokmin couple might not express much about their feelings, but I can still feel that it is really heartwarming and I just can't stop smiling. I don't know why. Perhaps there's something hidden inside of it. :-D

no chingu @sooffy08 he was not sleeping on her legs, that would be too much hahah. They were just sleeping on the same bed. Their picture with the puppy is sooooo cute. Hahhaha Like mommy dada and daddy jae in with their pet. If i am not mistaken, these two love dogs, HSJ has a dog right?

@uphie_ajah chinguuuuu.. welcome!! we are so glad that you decided to join us here. Hehe. Please enjoy! :w00t:

@Emma Saengsawang chingu, please don't quote images. Hehe Thank you

@sooffy08 the first three pictures bruuuuhhh. hahahah.. :wub:

isn't she lovely HSJ? :blush:

26.jpg?type=w2

aw my bad!! he was looking at the present. LOL:w00t:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is so supportive. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14.jpg?type=w2&key=d15030281cfe15f2d8fb3

SOOO PRETTY! SHE IS ONE OF MY GIRL CRUSHES NOW. :blush:

33.jpg?type=w2

1 minute ago, Emma Saengsawang said:

@canbeMIA  oh, I'm sorry :sweatingbullets:. I thought it was like reply hahaha. I'm really new to the functions on this forum. I don't even know how to insert pictures from IG. By the way, thank you very much for sharing the photos. They really made my day :-) 

you are wlecome chingu! Hehhe Just erase the pictures, GIFS or videos when you quote something. :) You will probably get to KNOW the functions well soon. hahahaha

POSTING THE SCREENCAPS THAT @sooffy08 SHARED ABOVE FOR OUR EYES :w00t::P

CylubPfUoAQs-6v.jpgCylucjMVIAASrLB.jpgCyludJfUkAATEdq.jpg

I spent some time watching the YT videos posted here.

@naritul Chinguyaaaa what a wonderful compilation of BTS! Feeds my delusions! :wub:

@zae91 Unexpectedly! One of the best fanmade MVs on JI-DaDa. I love the song huhuhu I can't stop smiling.

@gto26 @minahnoona I didn't care for variety before but I am thoroughly entertained by the videos you shared. I might start watching them now (hahaha I will have no life anymore with dramas + variety :joy:) and try to learn Korean with the screen commentary/captions ala - @turtle0217 (am I right? was that you who learned Korean this way?)

@sooffy08 I am also smiling like an idiot now. Thanks for sharing. I think he's sleeping on her foot @canbeMIA?

Lest you all think this is sort of a goodbye, I am just thanking all the people in this thread! HAHAHAHA. :glasses: And for delurkers, welcome! Let's all be crazy. Japan promotions are coming up, eeeep more opportunities to be together (more than what we don't know yet hahaha I am so delusional!) and more time for us to analyze. I want magazine photoshoot!!! 

@canbeMIA @gladys57 @leejainoppa2801 I don't know if I took an extra dose of fangirl delusions today but I noticed that HSJ can be really goofy but around JSM yesterday he was kind of restraining himself. But then you ask him questions and then he beams like an idiot and readily answers them. Plus he's smiling and looking at JSM.

I just love the FM yesterday. It was simple but very intimate. DC chingus really put in a lot of effort to make it more special.

EDIT:

@canbeMIA JSM is soooo pretty in those pictures! I feel so validated now when a few years ago, a friend told me that she only has porcelain skin and nothing more. WHAT?! That same friend marathoned 1% in a day and thinks JSM is very pretty. JSM is like a doll!

10 minutes ago, canbeMIA said:

HSJ said that they did not discuss as to how to do their kisses anymore after they get close. They filmed in many angles because the PD likes adlibs. :P 

That's not called adlibs anymore... that's just plain making out! Lalalalalalala~ :heart:

Archived