[SeokMin Spazzland] Ha Seok Jin x Jeon So Min <3 1% of Something's Jae In x Dada

hazelnutthursdays

Did you guys watch Somin's song in Running Man? The lyrics were written by her based on her real life dating experience. One can only wonder who the man is. I was seriously impressed with the song and lyrics.  I am adding the you tube links here. First one is eng trans of lyrics and the other is performance. enjoy. 

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/30/2018 at 5:37 PM, sayurikara said:

Yes, this is Japanese version. You can watch online (paid) in Gyao. But you can check on the IG account above, she/he also post some scene that extented. The birthday and balloon kisses are longer. Even they add extra kiss in juggle gym scene. And also Jae-In try to kiss Dada in the end of "I love... ice cream" scene. Gyaaaaaa....... :wub: You should see it.

I'm glad @akiera mention that reunion. I saw it from Hyun jin personal IG account and  HSJ put "like" on it. (Oh my poor shipper heart).

Reveal hidden contents

JSM just post her portrait on vacation, I wonder who took the picture??? :ph34r:

I'm sad that JSM don't be the female lead on HSJ's new drama. But I hope she will appear as cameo just like in "drinking solo". 

I just realized something funny in this BTS.

I believe this shooting is they real first kiss. In the fan meeting, HSJ said that he being scolded because JSM feel HSJ done it too much. But I think I found that right after the first kiss finished, JSM ask to do the kiss again, even she nod to convinced HSJ. Then they kissing again and then JSM "complaining". I guess HSJ just carried away. :tongue:

Is the one when she tried to fix Jisu’s wallpaper?

24 minutes ago, Jihiro said:

Is the one when she tried to fix Jisu’s wallpaper?

Their first kiss? I think first kiss they shot was actually the last kiss on the show. She wearing that white dress in the chaebol style? I am not sure somebody correct me if I am wrong. Well, if you are interested, you can read through the whole forum here. It was mentioned in detail by some member. 

Archived