[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

Guys!! Guess what I just got from IU gallery just now? At first, I doubt if I should share this or not on this thread. It's regarding to IU and Voldy break up news .. So, I'll put it on spoiler ..

I been summoned in, even I am still on the way home!! I cant be late for this celebration!!!!!

Oh my god yea!!!!! Thanks @starcandy0516, I am loving u for that!!:heart:

I am way too excited and just screamed out loud!! Oh man!!

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Please don't quote images!
  • Like 24

Guys!! Guess what I just got from IU gallery just now? At first, I doubt if I should share this or not on this thread. It's regarding to IU and Voldy break up news .. So, I'll put it on spoiler .

Hehehehe... if this is confirmed soon enough, our black belt sabeom-nim JG be like:

green-leejunki-punch.gif~c200

Thanks again chingu @starcandy0516 for always bringing us hope! :heart:

Edited by Guest
Please don't quote images!

21 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

omg omg omg!!!! can this be our biggest crumb for this weekend?!!! let it be let it beee pleaseeeeeee!!

anyway @riuenu are u trying to make me dream of him again tonight? ahahhahahahahahahahah

maybe after the news somewhere.. we can see the fans will release that precious video.. keep believing on that.. 

Yes of course, your leader will be back for good, screaming in process!!! I will find more pictures to feed u, I am in so good mood now, it's really a good day angel!!!

• Like 15

Guys!! Guess what I just got from IU gallery just now? At first, I doubt if I should share this or not on this thread. It's regarding to IU and Voldy break up news .. So, I'll put it on spoiler ..

Whoaaaa, it seem my dream a few days ago become real soon!! OMG :o

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 17

32 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you so much. You're the best. 

It's about time to set things right. It's better for all the parties involved. 

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

We have to take in consideration that are unconfirmed news posted on IU Gallery. Let's wait until IU or Voldy confirms that. Still, I have a feeling that she is single since last year.  

true... until it is official....

still i hope it is true and be confirmed soon enough. me too, i am sure she was single since last year. 

• Like 18

15 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after days without crumbs, finally!!!!!!!:bawling: (happy tearsss)

I was half working on the fanfic, n randomly check our ship, there i saw "IU ALREADY BROKE UP" !!!

I COULD JUST KISS YOU FOR DELIVERING THE NEWS @starcandy0516 you are the best!!! thank youuuuuuu

My. Byeontae squad I am back lol!! Wanted to backread tml but with this, I just can't stop myself to come in here with my lousy phone

Anyway, let's wait patiently hee hee

Yet, this is definitely a boost, something worth screaming about, after so many days of emptiness, I am busy yet feeling so bored these day, this unconfirmed indeed make my day and start my weekend right!! No matter what, I have faith that this is true, as I always have faith with uri OTP

• Like 22

50 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Our chants really do work!!!!!

EMERGENCY STARGAZERS GATHERING! (borrowing @chi13lou's roll cal

Realy I'm shocked! I didn't expected that. Somehow I still can't belived it. Thank you @Siracusa for tag me. So, our chants really work? It's not true... can't be true! I look forward to the other confirmation. But I think that will come later... OMG!!! I don't even know what to say.:o

• Like 20

@starcandy0516

I love U...I really love U!!!  U r my happy pill...I know i can count on U!  God bless U...:heart:

Group hug guys!!!!:bawling:...BBJX Miracle...pls...pls...come true...  Oh wow...now how am i going to sleep..:wub:

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 19

3 minutes ago, jgje said:

@starcandy0516

I love U...I really love U!!!  U r my happy pill...I know i can count on U!  God bless U...:heart:

Group hug guys!!!!:bawling:...BBJX Miracle...pls...pls...come true...  Oh wow...now how am i going to sleep..:wub:

Group hug group hug

How to sleep tonight with this adrenaline rush

I might have problem sleeping now 

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Group hug group hug

How to sleep tonight with this adrenaline rush

I might have problem sleeping now 

@riuenuLet us sleep with smile on our face :)

I'm just about to sleep and read this news!!! Thank you @Siracusa for the roll call and @starcandy0516 for sharing the news and made me happy. YAAAYYYY!!!! 

• Like 14

@riuenu welcome back  captain of byeontae squad LOL. I miss your spam lol. 

@akinahana89Good news captain now i can log in this acc from my laptop, after like 3 month  having problem with this acc n only able to use phone to update. 

I actually  got to run in a circle to update my fanfic XD, (typing the story on pc, send it by mail to my email, opened it on my phone, copy n paste it here)

it is one of my best day with the fixed acc also news of  the possibility of JE broken up with voldy... feeling amazing atm.

@aimwanie (see chinggu i finally can tag u lol)

thank you ^^ love you guys from earth to the stars

• Like 16