[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

52 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I know I shouldnt send these photos at this timing...but...alright...my nose bleeding soon

I wonder if these photos are touched up or if his skin is really that good. His skin is poreless and flawless. So jelly.

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

and the moment ur "sharing is caring" when im about to sleepppppp.. 

KYAAAAAAAAAA.. even i've seen that picture so many times, im still drooling. how to sleeepppppp iike this..  @riuenu !!!

my excitement went up really fast~~~ 

Really...oh..but he never ever once not got me screaming when I saw, sexy neck....nose..nearly....bleed...drooling in process...

Dont worry, I will feed u more if I come across any @aimwanie

6 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

I wonder if these photos are touched up or if his skin is really that good. His skin is poreless and flawless. So jelly.

yea...flawless..touched up or not, my main focus is on his jawline and neck...I always have a thing for jawline too, hee hee

I saw my chingu @mooncookies24 that bid good night, yet, quietly backreading here...alright...am really good night for real.

SWEET DREAMS stargazers! And please remember to vote vote vote!

• Like 9

Nitezz..or Dawn already..lol..like @riuenu said lesser and lesse bc uri joonu..hhaha..and not need to expose u..u already famous to our JoonU thread or shipper..hahaha..I will try to reply @samtrocino

First actually i remember u question is about court lady oh interview at taxi and then on my way back read @starcandy0516   reply first and answer about she attending on her seoul fm..haha so i am lil bit confuse and i am sleepy now. Haha..brain dont connect fully..hihihi

But i will share about court lady oh interview at taxi,not sure it already share here..but i am pretty sure maybe already..hehe

And that twitter i credit on my ig..u might find the whole article..hehe..but dunno in english or not..forget..too many to read..lol

And want to add about the leather jacket..i think it was 2 jacket..couple jacket.. @riuenu  agree with it and add bc it seems like too big for jieun - maybe they buy small man size to keep matching...hahaha..our delulu..i will share why i pretty sure it was 2..bc they use the same time..jg use it at airport when he come but he used with inner black jacket - it can take off - the inner. If i not mistake coz my hubbie also have that kind for his winter jacket..hehe.. This his pic at Jan 7th - at airport

And this one is Jieun leaving hotel at same date -a afternoon repost from pie0808

Then she use it to back to hotel:

And he use his own the same one with he used at airport but take off the black inner - at his FM - Jan 8th

So my conclusion it was couple jacket...hihihi..daebak..uri OTP..hahha..okay..my pillow call me and my eyes want to close so bad..lol..nitezzz..cu at next posting..

BBJX CURSE/BLESSING COMES TRUE!!! Keep voting at soompi awards..hehe

• Like 18

34 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Really...oh..but he never ever once not got me screaming when I saw, sexy neck....nose..nearly....bleed...drooling in process...

Dont worry, I will feed u more if I come across any @aimwanie

yea...flawless..touched up or not, my main focus is on his jawline and neck...I always have a thing for jawline too, hee hee

I saw my chingu @mooncookies24 that bid good night, yet, quietly backreading here...alright...am really good night for real.

SWEET DREAMS stargazers! And please remember to vote vote vote!

Lol yes i bid u good night but what i saw..i tot u already sleep bc u dont reply again my good night chat..yet sneak around here and keep adding my homework back read with ur loving_spamming posting hahahaha..bad girl..or bat girl..like a bat lol

Okay..night..for real..hahaha

Sweet dream and Sleep Well Stargazers!!

BBJX CURSE/BLESSING COMES TRUE!! Keep voting at soompi award!

• Like 20

10 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Chinggu-ya @riuenu !!!!  O M G!!!!  I wish I can write down here my thoughts but I can't!!!!  I'm still on probationary period under the ever-watchful eyes of our captain @akinahana89 (she-who-does-not-sleep) and I don't want to be put into an isolation room again!   ANDWAEEEEEE!

Chingu, if you want me to sleep so you can cause trouble in the thread, then tell uri JoonU to confirm their dating status already! Only then, will I be able to sleep peacefully! LOL

10 hours ago, riuenu said:

ahhahahahaahahahahaahah, she who does not sleep captain nim..alright...we should take this conversation somewhere muhahahahahaha, I dont wish to see u in an isolation room...and what about the again? you been there once???

@simplyme_crazyme was a frequent visitor of the isolation room back in 2013. LOL :joy:

7 hours ago, junemoonstone said:

OMG.......ROFL...... cheeky JG brought a plate of pig's feet to the dinner table ? Poor Milla looked quite freaked out in the clip, lol.

Pig's feet sure looks like an appetizer that Ji Eun-nie would happily gobble up. Remember how she ate raw innards in one of the variety shows ?

Pig's feet is one of my favorites... Joon Gi can bring it to MY dinner table any day! ;) LOL

Regarding the new video for Joon Gi's Taiwan FM presscon, I was going to translate it during my lunch break, but we got so slammed busy, that I'll be working through lunch. If no one beats me to it by the time I get off work tonight, I'll post the translation. ^^ There are some new BIG CRUMBS in there!

• Like 22

speaker phone leafIt's time for our daily chant!

1. IU and SHR cast members to attend RE 6 premiere tonight at 7pm KST

2. Long-awaited news to be released soon

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

3. JoonGi, IU and SHR to win in Soompi Award categories they were nominated in

4. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds unless IU makes a cameo as the woman he falls in love with

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle 

5. Cake and crumbs from HJH, Hanna, their managers, stylists, band members and dancers

6. Duet and MV collaboration between IU and JoonGi

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

7. JoonGi to organize an SHR cast get-together very soon

8. Magazine photo shoots and CFs featuring JoonGi and IU together

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

9. Rom-com for JoonGi and/or IU in 2017

10. SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

11. JoonGi to continue meeting IU in his dreams and in real life

crazy monkey 147and our ultimate wish for 2017

BBJX curse/blessing, come true!

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby

• Like 24

My question is - did IU use the dumb waiter thingy for herself during the concert? If she didn't then they just had it around the venue, allowing them to use it for JoonGi's entrance since it was after all a last minute request?

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, chi13lou said:
My question is - did IU use the dumb waiter thingy for herself during the concert? If she didn't then they just had it around the venue, allowing them to use it for JoonGi's entrance since it was after all a last minute request?

My guess is that most concert venues will have the dumbwaiter/trapdoor thing available as part of their stage setup. Just a matter of finding a technician to operate it.

• Like 12

11 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

@starcandy0516 YOU'RE AWESOME. If I could give you 100 likes, I would. hekhek. *Sudden inspiration to study more Korean*

I just have a couple of questions to everyone who's more knowledgeable in the k-entertainment world:

1. So... LHJ is like a super comedian insider sort of guy? 

2. "I got suspicious of them ... Gradually I'm hating IU" - Why are the idols or actresses more prone to hate in this industry?

3. Why is it a big deal for them if LHJ said or revealed some things?

4. (offtopic) SongSong couple aren't dating, right? :blink:

LHJ is an MC but he is best known through the return of superman TV show as the twin's father. I personally think he is rude too like the netizens who blamed him for the awards night. His talks during couple awards supposed to be jokes were nice for us, JoonU fans, but not for Jieun and Uaenas who don't ship LeeLee I guess. Aside from Jieun, SDI and JJS he particularly apologized on his IG, also Joongi was his victim and I felt offended. There were times he stated Joongi's fancafe title as scary, called the actors who played doctors to note Joongi as patient who is abnormal with delusions when he joked himself of coming from Goryeo this morning, and he somehow seemed to give Joongi hard time intentionally by asking him to give the Hallyu Star Award acceptance speech in another language expecting a very normal short one from him to become embarrasing. However, Joongi outshone his negative statements with infectious laughters and he elegantly overcame him the last time by taking a memorable award time on viewers especially his fans. We were craving for Joongi's touching speech in English that there was no time to talk about him, hahah

8 hours ago, riuenu said:

Hahahahaha, no worry, just thinking tho...anyway...you already shared a very big confirmation, and I really thankful for that. Thanks!

Yea...hahahahaha, actually few pages back, uri Chingu @crazyshell had done a wonderful job of translating....but I still envy u for attending his FM.

I haven't backread yet as I have some deadlines to finish up! Thank you.. ^^

7 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

So curious with JG's ammaaa (mother). LOL. Does she has similar face with JE?? There's a quote "a boy first crush is always his mother". LOL, and "a girl first love is always his father", right?

Your curiousity caught my attention :wink: Actually, Joongi takes after his mommy (well, he is prettier, lol) and his sister to daddy. They have good genes in long beautiful noses, his resembles to of mommy and his sis of daddy.. All have warm looks, but of course, uri actor JG has thousands of faces xD He has similar ears of his father while I don't know of his mom as her hairstyle is covering her ears and its length is about the bottom neck. His mom and sis are much shorter than him although his sis a bit taller than her mom. His mom is quite plump, that's why he tends to gain weight fast if he doesn't do exercises :lol:

• Like 18

And the waiting game begins guys...

I kinda lurked at the Gu Hye Sun Ahn Jae Hyun shipping thread and it took a year of photo shopping photos of the two together before they got their confirmation.

I'll be on our ship's pool with my floatie if anyone needs me*   

• Like 21

13 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

And the waiting game begins guys...

I kinda lurked at the Gu Hye Sun Ahn Jae Hyun shipping thread and it took a year of photo shopping photos of the two together before they got their confirmation.

I'll be on our ship's pool with my floatie if anyone needs me*   

And now they're married! Wow. Shippers = psychics once in a while XD

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, Sharine Phinisia said:

And now they're married! Wow. Shippers = psychics once in a while XD

I think some of us are already picking out JE's wedding dress. JG's abeonim coming to his Taiwan fan meeting  has been a most interesting crumb of cookie I've heard so far...OF ALL FAN MEETS, WHY this one? WHY? I still need a concrete explanation to get me out of delulu mode.

• Like 19

3 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Regarding the new video for Joon Gi's Taiwan FM presscon, I was going to translate it during my lunch break, but we got so slammed busy, that I'll be working through lunch. If no one beats me to it by the time I get off work tonight, I'll post the translation. ^^ There are some new BIG CRUMBS in there!

:w00t:  i'm waiting captain...thank youu :heart:

• Like 9

17 hours ago, NoonaE said:

I have never seen a pic of his dad, only his hand so far, so I'm not sure if the older man was indeed him lol... but maybe some other fans including the one who commented there in the IG post you attached really knows it. Soooo... knowing how close JG with his dad is... omonaaaaaa... did he take you all the way to Taiwan to see the girl of his choice, abeonim? *me melting into the happiest puddle* *delulu mode: very actively on*

if ever Joongi invite his father to watch him in Taiwan FM ( why not japan or korea or hk? hhhhehehe) , and also he invite iu ,maybe this is his plan so he can introduce IU to his dad,, or he wants to show to his father that this is the lady that i've been loving for .  if it is.. then THIS IS A SERIOUS ONE ...a very serious one . Knowing that his best and closest for all his life is his father

• Like 16

9 hours ago, junemoonstone said:

@kilovekyo 

Towards the very end of this clip. A big crumb if you understand Mandarin ! 

The emcee mentioned Best Couple award and said she felt the backstage interview was filled with 'ai' (love) feeling. Our dear JG just nodded and nodded and nodded, hahaha!

omg... HMMMMMMMM..........whats on your mind jg. ahha!! amazing isnt it ? love is in the air hahahahaha!

• Like 15