Quantcast
Jump to content
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Thank you, thank you for the lovely pictures, what a wonderful start to the day.

You're welcome, chingu..

here's another one cute scene...make me giddy until wednesday! Dada looks a bit drunk here, she confesses to Jae In and he's over the moon.

14719693_1830381113875008_34301564753962

credit : jsomin86_love IG

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Ayame said:

No, it's 16 episodes. It was first announced as 8 episodes back in June, but in September, it was changed to 16 episodes. Don't worry. ^^ (Some English websites haven't updated the episode count to 16 like it was updated on the Korean websites, that's probably what's causing confusion for a lot of people.)

Phew....

i love this drama so much. It's been so long since i feel so happy watching a drama.

this totally feels like a classic romantic comedy with the right amount of heart fluttering scenes ane adorable leads.

i read comments about the wrist grab complaints... It's not something i like but themis drama is so endearing so far

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, evie7 said:

As a matter of fact there are a few pics on DramaFever that suggest he must be a spokesman for undergarments

 

hard-love-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif

 

LOL @evie7 ~ had a good laugh; great way to start my morning! kekekek... didn't even know that it was possible for dramas to have undergarments PPL. hahahaha... well, now we know! happy leaf

6 hours ago, rumasa79 said:

 

Omagoshh,i was thinking the same thing! :))))

...and there you go, undergarment PPL! I'm not sure to choose between those briefs or sandwiches LOL

well, am glad that in tone of the drama, it was nicely done PG level... it was funny because I was like "don't they usually pan to some tiles or sink or some bathroom type interior? why are we seeing powder blue underwear?" :huh::lol: hahahha... I feel silly for asking @rumasa79 but was your last sentence a 18+ comment or is there actual sandwiches PPL that I missed? :sweatingbullets: did notice a lot of cold tea PPL instead of orange juice.....

7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@Lmangla  Is this color bright enough chingu???  Thanks for replying to my post chingu. :D

perfect @unnisarah. :D I can read this colour great and it is a lovely green

1 hour ago, naritul said:

me too....i prefer T or Polo shirt... looks more normal (after office hour)

he looks too dandy (typical kdrama CEO attire kkkk....)

cant stand the pattern and color of those suits.... i cringed a lot hehehe..

am i too greedy for hoping a lil bit bed scene (*byeontae mode on) in this drama?

he looks great in polo! much better than those suits. perhaps, he will loosen up and become tacky along with dada and we will see something other than patterned suits? kekekek... but am not expecting a bed scene. have noticed that light breezy dramas tend to be PG level. angst dramas where folks are wondering who their dad is, why their fiance cheated on them, or feeling like the world ended because the king wants to kill them tend to have bed scenes. devil laugh leaf hahahaha.... am in no mood for angst and so fine with PG level as long as it is breezy and light. feel like the actors and the crew themselves had a laugh while filming and it sort of reflects on to the product.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@valsava oh I agree 35min are over way to fast ... my poor romanticly primed heart

 

2 hours ago, rumasa79 said:

You're welcome, chingu..

here's another one cute scene...make me giddy until wednesday! Dada looks a bit drunk here, she confesses to Jae In and he's over the moon.

 

credit : jsomin86_love IG

 

Looks like she is drunk ... confesses, kisses and *flop* passes out

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Lmangla Hahaha, I didn't mean to go 18++, I was actually happy that we get to see unusual PPL other than sandwiches or juices. Sandwiches are everywhere nowadays :P

What else an undergarment could be inserted casually into a drama unless there's a bathroom related scene? I hope the contract with the undergarment company last until eps 16, so we can have more shower scenes :glasses:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

@valsava oh I agree 35min are over way to fast ... my poor romanticly primed heart

 

Looks like she is drunk ... confesses, kisses and *flop* passes out

seems that way and he carries her in and sleeps on the floor by her. I would've preferred them at least cuddling a little bit, you don't need to sleep with each other, just sleep by each others side.

Found the ratings, considering premium cable with little original programs of their lets pray the upward trajectory continues

10/20/2016 -- Ep 6 --  0.826% -- 25th overall ,  drama 5th

10/19/2016 -- Ep 5 -- 0.624% -- 58th overall ,  Drama 16th

10/13/2016 -- Ep 4 -- 0.766% -- 37th overall ,  drama 9th

10/12/2016 -- Ep 3 -- 0.713% -- 40th overall ,  Drama 11th

06/10/2016 -- Ep 2 -- 0.529% -- Overall top 92

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nymeria289 said:

seems that way and he carries her in and sleeps on the floor by her. I would've preferred them at least cuddling a little bit, you don't need to sleep with each other, just sleep by each others side.

Found the ratings, considering premium cable with little original programs of their lets pray the upward trajectory continues

10/20/2016 -- Ep 6 --  0.826% -- 25th overall ,  drama 5th

10/19/2016 -- Ep 5 -- 0.624% -- 58th overall ,  Drama 16th

10/13/2016 -- Ep 4 -- 0.766% -- 37th overall ,  drama 9th

10/12/2016 -- Ep 3 -- 0.713% -- 40th overall ,  Drama 11th

06/10/2016 -- Ep 2 -- 0.529% -- Overall top 92

Wow..it's increasing!

Considering it airs on dramax, i think the rating is actually pretty decent. Dramax is a cable channel which re-runs dramas that already finished airing on other channel. 

1% will achieve 1%, even more! (pun intended)

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding some posters' opinion that TH might be interested in Dada. I DONT think so as in the original version, he was interested in her bestie. TH is also maladjusted like Jae In as his parents are more interested in the family fortune. He looks sad and disgusted whenever his dad ask him to snoop on Jae In. Moreover, from the introductory scenes, TH is paired with HJ.

Ooooooo! I'm getting sooooo giddy after seeing all the pictures of our amazing OTP being shared by our posters here!:blush:

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

Regarding some posters' opinion that TH might be interested in Dada. I DONT think so as in the original version, he was interested in her bestie. TH is also maladjusted like Jae In as his parents are more interested in the family fortune. He looks sad and disgusted whenever his dad ask him to snoop on Jae In. Moreover, from the introductory scenes, TH is paired with HJ.

Ooooooo! I'm getting sooooo giddy after seeing all the pictures of our amazing OTP being shared by our posters here!:blush:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soooo true... because i re-run the 2003 right now while waiting Wednesday....

in 2003 version, Grandpa met Dada regularly, and Jae In is his biological grandchild...

COUNT DOWN : 48 hours : 11 minutes 

love this part because he looks sooooo happy....

9Z9s_q.gif

J2JXtG.gif

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lee Jae In is grandpa's biological grandchild from what I know in this drama. It was never mentioned that he was not. It was mentioned that he was the oldest grandchild if I was not mistaken.

From what I know his current mom is also from a chaebol family? Coz she was telling grandpa that he was a grandson of that group (I cannot remember).

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All, just finally decided to swith off my silent lurking mode just because i love this drama so much! Haha. Cant believe how sad it is just to be shown at a small cable tv, it deserves so much more exposure that this, for sure.

anw did anyone have the subtitle for the english long 7-8 preview? Been longing to know what they said, cant wait til wednesday to come!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xiashenghan said:

Lee Jae In is grandpa's biological grandchild from what I know in this drama. It was never mentioned that he was not. It was mentioned that he was the oldest grandchild if I was not mistaken.

From what I know his current mom is also from a chaebol family? Coz she was telling grandpa that he was a grandson of that group (I cannot remember).

 

i rewatch ep 4, and yes you are correct....

TH Mom : I'm my father's child too, you know. It's not just my older brother
who's my father's child! Tae Ha is a blood relative of my father, just like Jae In is!

JI Mom : Did I ever say otherwise? What's important is his skill, anyway.

TH Mom : You know, Jae In is my brother's son, not yours. You two don't even share a single drop of blood.He won't become your son just because you keep hanging around him.

 

So.... JI mom is not JI's biological mother, so whose son is the dead kid? and JI's biological mom is his father second/first wife? or???

 

yes... JI's mom is the daughter of the owner of something (daehan?)  company electric.....

in 2003 version, Dada was liked by her coworker, it seems to make this drama less complicated, they removed that character...

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, rumasa79 said:

Good morning! (It's morning from where I live)

Some sweetness for today <3<3

Credit : jsomin86_love IG.

my heart skipped a beat :wub::wub:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, naritul said:

 

i rewatch ep 4, and yes you are correct....

TH Mom : I'm my father's child too, you know. It's not just my older brother
who's my father's child! Tae Ha is a blood relative of my father, just like Jae In is!

JI Mom : Did I ever say otherwise? What's important is his skill, anyway.

TH Mom : You know, Jae In is my brother's son, not yours. You two don't even share a single drop of blood.He won't become your son just because you keep hanging around him.

 

So.... JI mom is not JI's biological mother, so whose son is the dead kid? and JI's biological mom is his father second/first wife? or???

 

yes... JI's mom is the daughter of the owner of something (daehan?)  company electric.....

in 2003 version, Dada was liked by her coworker, it seems to make this drama less complicated, they removed that character...

I'm still confused with the mom. The mom who was crying during the funeral whose son died is Jae In's current mom. The woman who went with Jae In to the funeral was his biological mom, the wife of whom Jae In called his aunt's husband. 

A little bit complicated but from what I understood, Jae In's biological mom left him and remarried. Maybe Jae In's current mom is the approved wife of his grandfather for his dad? I don't know.

And the one related to grandfather is Tae Ha's mom. 

So Jae In's father and Tae Ha's mom are siblings. Wait. Have they mentioned that Jae In's dad is dead or not?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May be Jae In's father is his step mum's husband. Je In could be the illegitimate child and his half brother died and he went to the funeral and when the grandfather saw her hugging him he decided to keep the child. From what I recall out of the dramas I have watched mistresses don't have much rights to their children and his mother would have had to leave him. So Jae In was raised by her and she would have passed him off as her son which is also common. Difference is she seems to have loved him.

He may resent the mother for abandoning him while understanding why but it does not lessen the pain of being left behind.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, hyall said:

May be Jae In's father is his step mum's husband. Je In could be the illegitimate child and his half brother died and he went to the funeral and when the grandfather saw her hugging him he decided to keep the child. From what I recall out of the dramas I have watched mistresses don't have much rights to their children and his mother would have had to leave him. So Jae In was raised by her and she would have passed him off as her son which is also common. Difference is she seems to have loved him.

He may resent the mother for abandoning him while understanding why but it does not lessen the pain of being left behind.


No, don't think so .. JI went to the airport to see his mom an was quite shocked to see that American hugging her
Also they claim all the time, that JI is the oldest legitimate grandchild.

Even if mistresses aren't well looked at and no good, their children would still be stained ... even if he would be the firstborn, he still would come way after the legitimate children, even girls

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hyall said:

May be Jae In's father is his step mum's husband. Je In could be the illegitimate child and his half brother died and he went to the funeral and when the grandfather saw her hugging him he decided to keep the child. From what I recall out of the dramas I have watched mistresses don't have much rights to their children and his mother would have had to leave him. So Jae In was raised by her and she would have passed him off as her son which is also common. Difference is she seems to have loved him.

He may resent the mother for abandoning him while understanding why but it does not lessen the pain of being left behind.

I don't think Jae In is an illegitimate child. It's just that his current mom is not his real mom. His real mom is the same as Soo Jung's mom. Makes me wonder when she will show up in the present day. We've seen Soo Jung but only for a bit when she was looking for Jae In.

Anyways, I like how Jae In wanted to be rich with his own effort and really do take responsibility for everything. Just like what he said to his lawyer friend, Park Hyung Joon, if his grandpa did it by himself he can also do it (if I can remember correctly he bought the hotel from grandpa in cash). I like his determination. Maybe that's why his cousin Tae Ha, his aunt and uncle are after the inheritance since he's not in the picture in the main branch of SH Group.

And looks like Tae Ha is not really that good in managing SH Mall since Lee Jae In looks down on him (by telling him that you don't expect anyone to run his own household) and his "mom" telling Tae Ha's mom that it's all about the skill.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Annyeonghaseyo chingu, Long time no see.... I too stop going there to read the recaps or reviews of certain drama at that site. Sometimes the reviews take the fun out of the drama for me... 

Hello good to see you chingujcdragon_hi.gif They do tend to just suck the life out of you. I just don't understand how people can take a work of fiction so seriously.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, itzibitzispider said:


No, don't think so .. JI went to the airport to see his mom an was quite shocked to see that American hugging her
Also they claim all the time, that JI is the oldest legitimate grandchild.

Even if mistresses aren't well looked at and no good, their children would still be stained ... even if he would be the firstborn, he still would come way after the legitimate children, even girls

 

Yes you're right about that. It's not like they changed his details in the birth certificate like Heirs that drama I think the step mum was his mum in the birth certificate. I recall that convo with the grandfather okay back to the drawing board.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...