Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

3 hours ago, rumasa79 said:

[PIC: instagram of jae in and dada walking; jae in is in amazing tide bleach white suit!!]

Jae In looks stunned, maybe Dada grabs his hands first this time. Aww..

should be looking at these two but all I see is his white suit and wondering how there's not a speck of dust on it! can we have a cue for washing detergent? hahahahha..... :D

• Like 9

First post here, nice to meet you all

Because this is a remake drama, i tried to recall the 2003 version but it came nothing xixixixi, i thought very very lightly to this drama.....

I fall in love with han seok jin here... his acting is very good , their chemistry is soooooooo good (better than drinking solo)

(ignored the typical kdrama plot)... the writer is not dragging the story (until now), very light and to the point... just love love love this drama 

And after see the long preview for next two episodes...

I REGRET watch this on going drama... I've should wait until it finish airing... i am so craving for the next episode...

HSJ is a good kisser... i hope they can give me a real kiss here!!!!  

• Like 10

OMO! I'm squeeing like a teenager just by looking at the cute & sexy  bts photos of our OTP!:D

Our DADA is trying to show JAE IN that she's not that " old fashioned" after all by INITIATING KISSES & following him home. She's becoming "willy". I love the part where she  held him by the neck  tie which is so suggestive!:wub:.

Dada here is so different from the original. I'm glad they are using the neck tie which is a symbol of a relationship.

I'm so loving this version as we get to see more skinship between  our OTP. I cant wait till they get married (if they follow the original ), we'll probably get giddier! 

HA SUK JIN, oh!  I am now your ahjumma fan!

• Like 9

@rumasa79 what's gloom will hit them???i mean what"s the problem they will have later???cause i don"t see the original..thank"s

Edited by ismaeni
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@Lmangla   I think you might be right about the reason he is so possessive. Loook at how his grandfather used Da Da to get him back in the company but in actually he is just trying to get his grandson married. I think the grandfather is sick and want to to see both his grandson married.  Even now Jae In owns the Hotel and that is why he worked so hard so he finally have something that is his. All those late busy nights he chose work over loving his ex was so he can have his own company. He even hates sharing info with grandfather about his base of operations and he has red telephone

that red telephone makes me laugh every time I see it. given how dramas usually promote the latest phone and technology, it cracks me up to see a phone that is decades behind. there is something hysterically quirky that grandson and grandfather will talk only on a landline phone that looks like it is from the 80s, rather than on their fancy phone. :lol:

P.S ~ @UnniSarah, can you use darker font colours? love colours but lighter/pastel ones makes it hard to read....

• Like 8

2 hours ago, ismaeni said:

@rumasa79 what's gloom will hit them???i mean what"s the problem they will have later???cause i don"t see the original..thank"s

If i'm not mistaken, from the original, they will encounter problems from Tae Ha, his parents, and Jae In's ex GF even went really extreme toward DaDa.

All those obstacles will lead into Dada's parents disapproval. Also the contract eventually will cause another problem. There's this scene from the long preview where Jae In cries while looking at their pictures, I assume they must go through a temporary separation.

Somehow, I'm positive that judging from its fast pace in the past episodes, the conflicts shall be resolved in timely manner. So don't worry, a bit of heartbreak will make our OTP's sweet moments even sweeter :wub:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

should be looking at these two but all I see is his white suit and wondering how there's not a speck of dust on it! can we have a cue for washing detergent? hahahahha..... :D

Jae in's suits come in various colors and patterns, his taste is definitely out of ordinary :)) but he's damn confident and wearing 'em like a real boss, so I kinda get his vibes after several episodes LOL

But in real life, I probably cringe if I see a hot guy wearing all-white, and when he's not even a groom or wedding's emcee :)))

• Like 9

On 10/21/2016 at 10:49 PM, Ayame said:

There are quite a few BTS clips uploaded on Naver. Here's the playlist of all the BTS clips so far on Naver: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1143027/list/94750

Hello hello-red-crab-emoticon.gif and Thank You for this and the preview

On 10/21/2016 at 3:28 AM, gladys57 said:

Comparing the 2 leads, I thought CEO Lee Kang Hoon of Noble My Love was too overly possessive but  our Lee Jaein here is WORSE! But I'm not complaining as I'm LOVING him to bits as he has his CHARM in his own seductive way! 1st time watching Ha Suk Jin and I'm his instant fan just like when I watched the original drama and swooned over Kang Dong

It does remind me a bit of NML it's cute and it's old school.  I have become Ha Suk Jin's fan too. He's in another drama that's airing now that is excellent. My only problem w/that one is there are no scenes in it like this one.

njOgkBs.png?1

Edited by evie7
  • Like 10

4 hours ago, gladys57 said:

OMO! I'm squeeing like a teenager just by looking at the cute & sexy  bts photos of our OTP!:D

Our DADA is trying to show JAE IN that she's not that " old fashioned" after all by INITIATING KISSES & following him home. She's becoming "willy". I love the part where she  held him by the neck  tie which is so suggestive!:wub:.

Dada here is so different from the original. I'm glad they are using the neck tie which is a symbol of a relationship.

I'm so loving this version as we get to see more skinship between  our OTP. I cant wait till they get married (if they follow the original ), we'll probably get giddier! 

HA SUK JIN, oh!  I am now your ahjumma fan!

me too! I did not warm up easily to HSJ in drinking solo, but somehow I instantly loved him here. I think his cluelessness in love relationship is adorable. I love how Dada puts him in tough spot and he unconsiously resigns to her. He's a goner now, there's no turning back.  

• Like 8

Annyeong everyone :) My first post here. 

Just want to say that this show and Drinking Solo are my Happy Pills. I find myself grinning like a babo because of this drama. 

I'm totally new to Jeon So Min and Ha Suk Jin but I'm very impressed with their acting. Plus they are totally cute and have loads of chemistry. 

I see quite a number of people liking Ha Suk Jin because of DS and this show. I got curious and went to check him out on soompi, I was very surprised that he has only 15 pages to his name :D and the last post was in 2014! More than 2 years without a comment..how can this guy have no fans on soompi? 

-edit- I made a mistake, that thread has been archived so I guess there's another floating around? I am very bad at searching for things on soompi, hahaha. 

• Like 8

During the press conference (I'm a halmoni whose IT skill isnt good enough to post videos etc), HA SUK JIN mentioned he was "in love" all the while during their 2 months of  pre production shoot. I can see that as he looks totally smitten by her (the preview showing his birthday celebration with Dada & at his house). 

JSM (Dada) mentioned that she misses Jae In who took good care of her. I suppose she must be referring to their married life as in the original version, Jae In did change and became a very caring hubby. Oh, I just cant wait to see these 2 LOVEBIRDS and their skinship! With cable, we should be able to see more skinship!:blush:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, ismaeni said:

@ rumasa79 will they married in this remake???on the original they're married right???

Spoiler

In the original, they got married, lived together with grandpa and Dada even got pregnant. A happiest ending!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, evie7 said:

My only problem w/that one is there are no scenes in it like this one.

[PIC: shirtless jae in]

kekekke... this drama totally does fan service no? we have already had two shower scenes with jae in and he is not even having angst yet. so when he and dada have trouble, will we have shower angst scenes then?  leaf5 kekekeke...

but did anyone notice that in the last shower scene, they showed his underwear hanging on the rack? made me wonder if there was some company promoting inner wear or something..hahahaha.. :D

• Like 8

@Lmangla Dude, Senpai noticed ya!:w00t: Someone @DramaBeans.com indirectly quoted your post here on wrist grabbing - go get that recognition *fistpump*:D 

Ahahah, that's right THE red phone:lol: It so reminded me of y'know the show Get Smart? I find it hilarious that his Grandpa had to use the emergency landline to speak to his own Grandson LoL!

• Like 9

kekekek... @Latte_Anyday  -- thanks for the point out! hahahah..  (didn't bother reading ep 5 till you posted. didn't want to read another round of heavy analysis when am enjoying the light breeziness and the shower scenes! :D )

Edited by Lmangla
keeping it short!
  • Like 7

Someone noticed his underwear hanging on a rack. Nice observational skills there.

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek... @Latte_Anyday  -- thanks for the point out! hahahah..  (didn't bother reading ep 5 till you posted. didn't want to read another round of heavy analysis when am enjoying the light breeziness and the shower scenes! :D )

any shower scene will happen on the next episode???

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, hyall said:

Someone noticed his underwear hanging on a rack. Nice observational skills there.

LOL... couldn't help it. they show his great abs and then showed this blue underwear! hahahahha....

9 minutes ago, ismaeni said:

any shower scene will happen on the next episode???

that will be nice no if we have one every week right? :P

4 hours ago, rumasa79 said:

Jae in's suits come in various colors and patterns, his taste is definitely out of ordinary :)) but he's damn confident and wearing 'em like a real boss, so I kinda get his vibes after several episodes LOL

But in real life, I probably cringe if I see a hot guy wearing all-white, and when he's not even a groom or wedding's emcee :)))

kekekek...  we do see very interesting suits here -- looks like patterned suits are in this season then? but must say, tae ha on the other hand looks great and tall with his cream suits. guess, it is the just white suits that would have us cringing.

• Like 9