[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

Go Seung Ji

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember  i had my 1st crush with kang dong won when i watched the drama 1%of anything (i am not sure about he drama title)... during that time KDW was that kind of handsome bad boy looking actor... :wub:

Guest ororomunroe

This was my first or second k-drama that I ever watched and still one of my absolute faves.

I really hope they keep the storyline between the male lead's cousin and the female lead's best friend - they were my OTP. Please do not ruin this remake MBC!! 

@Go Seung Ji   Thanks For Starting This Thread I loved the original and looking forward to the remake of this drama, I want to see who all will be cast in the character roles. Really want to see who will be cast as G/pa..  Looking forward to seeing Da Hee Family especially the father and the mother.. I think a lot of these d classics could stand a make over or a sequel. So count me in gang I'm looking forward to this one..

@badsmuler  @irilight  Giving my sisters a shotout we love the oldies but goodies

I loved the original version of 1% of Anything - I even bought a DVD of the drama because I enjoyed it so much.  I hope Ha SukJin can give justice to Kang Dong Won's  role in the remake.  Kang Dong Won was funny in the original drama - and not to forget - a sexy conceited chaebol! 

I think I'll hang around this thread when it starts filming.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Remake 1% of Anything scheduled for broadcast this fall

by tineybeanie | September 1, 2016 | 16 Comments

photo OnePercent.jpg

There’s good news and bad news about the upcoming remake of rom-com 1% of Anything. So the good news is that the drama has finally secured a broadcaster and a time slot. The not-so-amazing news is that it’s been picked up by a relatively unknown cable channel, DramaX, that usually airs drama and variety re-runs. However, the TV broadcast will be supplemented by a web release from mobile app Oksusu.

1% of Anything stars Ha Suk-jin (After the Show Ends) as a hot-headed third-generation chaebol heir and Jeon So-min (Aurora Princess) as a warm elementary school teacher. His grandfather meets Jeon So-min and is taken by her friendly and respectful demeanor, so different from his own grandson’s. Thus, the wily grandfather makes it one of the conditions in his will that Ha Suk-jin marry Jeon So-min for him to inherit the company. Romantic hijinks ensue, and the rest is drama history.

I was a huge fan of the original 1% of Anything with Kang Dong-won and Kim Jung-hwa that I’m a bit afraid for the remake. After all the press, I’d thought that this show would be picked up by one of the major cable channels like JTBC or tvN, if not the Big Three. But, the simultaneous TV and web broadcast should prove to be an interesting experiment. The Oksusu version will start airing a bit earlier with CGI effects more suited for a mobile interface, while the DramaX version is being released a week later which gives them more editing time to produce a more finished product. Double releases have been done with short drama specials and variety shows, but if this succeeds with a longer miniseries, there may be more combination formats in store for us in the future.

The 100 percent pre-produced remake of 1% of Anything will air Wednesday-Thursday on DramaX starting October 5, and on Oksusu starting September 30.

Via WowTV

Bad news!!!!!!

I am definitely watching this as the original 1% of anything was my first kdrama - nostalgia here. Although its updated, I hope that some scenes from the original comes into this drama as I found those memorable eg. the 24 hour date and the sunrise date.  There was also a second couple and I'm not sure if they will be included here, they were interesting as well i.e. the female intern and the guy's cousin.

Looking forward to this as the snippets indicate "fun".

Guest ororomunroe

Is there a video showing the female lead's best friend with the male lead's cousin? I'm hoping they would be as good as the original pairing. 

Also, good news. Dramafever will be subbing this drama. 

Hey the chemistry looks good. He does do the high and mighty well and also the funny awkward well like Kang Don Won.Kim Jung Hwa was very classy but you know old drama so they were very restrained about showing affection. However I always found the cousin story was racy for the time it was . Cannot wait.

Archived