[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hellooo! Long term lurker here but today I decided to make an account because I just love this remake and I need to squeee somewhere. The original was one of my first k-dramas (I'm positive it might've been the first) and my teenage self really adored it back then.

Many many thanks @naritul for sharing the raw. I'm smiling like an idiot here at work now.

Oh boy, Jae In is definitely a goner. He never stood a chance with Dada's charms and warmth. Dada has him eating at the palm of her hand now. Well, Jae In isn't resisting or bothering to hide how much he likes her, is he? I love that they are so comfy and touchy with each other.

Thank you @naritul @zae91 for the raw vid, i was already hopeless but then you guys posted it here, yeayy!

Can't wait for the sub tomorrow..

Edit:  even without sub, i got all the feels, especially when Jae In looks disappointed after Dada jokes about marriage. And he broods about it after with that gloomy look.  He's in love with her! :wub:

48 minutes ago, zae91 said:

Teaser 4

Ahhh.....so sad! 

I only just got to know Ha Suk Jin through Drinking Solo and now this drama. In these, he played very funny characters. So I had thought he's very good at comedy. I doubted if he could be as good in sad scenes. This video which I found was the one that first got me thinking he'll probably be good at breaking hearts. 

Hope you don't me sharing it here. The nice song is a bonus :)

15 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

Thank you @naritul @zae91 for the raw vid, i was already hopeless but then you guys posted it here, yeayy!

Can't wait for the sub tomorrow..

You're welcome :) ah me too!!! I'm really excited and surprised when I accidentally find it in iHQ Youtube channel. Since I just subscribe oksusu, I don't realize that iHQ will published it fully for the first time! Sadly I don't have the access to DramaFever, but glad that iHQ is open published.... waaaah I thought it's for the first time I've found that Production Company published their series fully and open access, bowing and bowing for iHQ :) Hope someday DramaX will well-acknowledges as tvN for cable tv

@mrdimples me too :) Ha Seok Jin is acknowledged as genius (Graduated from Hanyang University, one of prestigious technical university in SK, majoring mechanical engineering) and I'm really impressed by it. You can find how braniac he is in some of Youtube videos. I've recently find out that HSJ's thread in soompi forum has been deleted 2 years ago, without knowing the reason. And for Jeon So Min, there is no soompi forum about her, really sad :( 

38 minutes ago, xiashenghan said:

Wow! iHQ is jjang for uploading the whole episode on their YouTube account. I guess we could expect the episode tomorrow to be uploaded as well. It's a plus points if they added subtitles as well. Hihi...

Dramafever just uploaded the subs for this episode, but for those that can't access it, I guess you'll have to wait a bit longer.

@mrdimples Ah yeah, I remember watching that MV last year (I love listening to K-ballad songs lol). I've been a K-drama fan for a long time, but the first time I really paid attention to him in a drama was 'The Woman Who Married Three Times'. The acting was good, although I felt like the storyline for that drama was a mess lol. I'm glad that at least in terms of better storylines, he's in Drinking Solo and this drama.

I'm his new fan! I watched HSJ a bit in a reality show on TvN, Problematic Man. He's chosen because he's considered one of the smart and well-educated actors in SK. But he's got my full attention after 1%, i wish his previous project on TvN, after the show ends, will also get subbed.

Thank you @mrdimples the MV really showcases HSJ's range of emotion. Love it!

1 hour ago, zae91 said:

I'm sorry I don't know that I've reposting Ep.7 _/|\_

For the soundtrack of Teaser 4 is Sung Shi kyung - 외워 두세요 (Please Remember). Thank you for Rahayu Puji for the comment in the video link. Once again I don't know whether I reposted the same information or not, I'm sorry if it is yes, I'm newbie here :sweatingbullets:

Here is the song with english lyrics:

9 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Dramafever just uploaded the subs for this episode, but for those that can't access it, I guess you'll have to wait a bit longer.

@mrdimples Ah yeah, I remember watching that MV last year (I love listening to K-ballad songs lol). I've been a K-drama fan for a long time, but the first time I really paid attention to him in a drama was 'The Woman Who Married Three Times'. The acting was good, although I felt like the storyline for that drama was a mess lol. I'm glad that at least in terms of better storylines, he's in Drinking Solo and this drama.

Thanks @Ayame chingu. I got my daily dose of this drama for today so it's ok for me to wait for the subs tomorrow. I'm on cloud nine!

Da Hyun acting like a real girlfriend. Putting Jae In's phone on silent mode so that he can rest for the night.

Just a little bit of questions, so they celebrated Jae In's birthday late? I was watching episode 2 earlier and from the profile he showed Da Hyun, his birthday is June 26, 1985. Unless they made a small mistake with the timeline or something? Because from the current timeline of the day they celebrated his birthday it was July 26, 2016. Or was it because they started dating when it was past his birthday and in the contract they have to celebrate their birthdays together at least once? I'm making wild guesses here.

And I'm dying at Jae In's longing gazes at Da Hyun! And my heart ache when he remembered what Da Hyun said that they can't get married and he looked so sad. :tears:

Da Hyun giving him tiepin and handcuffs is sooo sweet and telling Jae In what it means. Haha! He's on cloud nine! That blissful smile on his face when she said "You're mine." is priceless!

guess Tae Ha won't be able to make a move on Da Hyun. He was shot down immediately when he asked her to have a meal (?) or something. Haha! Good job DaDa for telling that you have a boyfriend.

I'm so excited for tomorrow's episode. Maybe DaDa made Jae In angry for him to come to her school since from what I understood she asked him to meet at school but he said he was busy and all. Hehehe.. Good job DaDa!

Gosh! This couple is sooooo cute!!!

13 minutes ago, zae91 said:

I've recently find out that HSJ's thread in soompi forum has been deleted 2 years ago, without knowing the reason.

@zae91 Was it deleted? I found the thread but it's archived and no longer accepts new post. It's such a shame :( I think he deserves a lot more recognition and following. 

I confess to googling to find out more about him :D and I was so surprised that I found nothing about his family except that his dad passed away suddenly a few years ago. Actually, I am trying not to know too much of an actor's personal life because I'm super skeptical and cynical. I believe that what we see on screen can be very different from reality. But this time, curiosity got the better of me, LOL. I've seen videos of the variety show Problematic Men, he certainly has the brawn and brain plus a great sense of humor. It's a bummer that majority of these shows are not subbed. 

18 minutes ago, Ayame said:

I've been a K-drama fan for a long time, but the first time I really paid attention to him in a drama was 'The Woman Who Married Three Times'. The acting was good, although I felt like the storyline for that drama was a mess lol. I'm glad that at least in terms of the storyline, he's able to act in Drinking Solo and this drama. 

Hi @Ayame, I read about that drama, viewers seem to hate the show despite a good start. Ha Suk Jin has been acting for 11 years, appearing in at least one or two dramas each year. So it's not for the lack of hard work that he isn't famous. In a way, I have great admiration of actors who aren't popular but keep acting and trying their best. It must be hard. 

1 hour ago, mrdimples said:

I've seen videos of the variety show Problematic Men, he certainly has the brawn and brain plus a great sense of humor. It's a bummer that majority of these shows are not subbed. 

With Eng sub ;-)

As you can see from my number of posts, I'm more of a lurker, but I just have to chime in on this drama!  I loved the 2003 version, but I'm loving this one even more.  One of my favorite things about the original was the secondary couple, and I'm hoping the remake will follow a similar plot...[spoilers on 2003 version below]

Spoiler

...I'm finding hope in the fact that in an earlier episode, Hyun Jin jokingly told Da Hyun to be sure to use contraceptives.  Since Hyun Jin had an unexpected pregnancy in the original, I'm hoping that line is foreshadowing that Tae Ha and Hyun Jin have a similar story line in this version.

47 minutes ago, dollh said:

As you can see from my number of posts, I'm more of a lurker, but I just have to chime in on this drama!  I loved the 2003 version, but I'm loving this one even more.  One of my favorite things about the original was the secondary couple, and I'm hoping the remake will follow a similar plot...[spoilers on 2003 version below]

Reveal hidden contents

...I'm finding hope in the fact that in an earlier episode, Hyun Jin jokingly told Da Hyun to be sure to use contraceptives.  Since Hyun Jin had an unexpected pregnancy in the original, I'm hoping that line is foreshadowing that Tae Ha and Hyun Jin have a similar story line in this version.

OMG. I totally missed that part! In which episode did he say that?

49 minutes ago, suziebee said:

OMG. I totally missed that part! In which episode did he say that?

You mean the scene where Hyun Jin told Da Hyun to sleep with Jae In and use contraceptives? It was in episode 5 when she visited Da Hyun early in the morning.

Archived