[Drama 2016] 1% of Anything 1%의 어떤것

Go Seung Ji

I am sorry if this was discussed before, I watched the other version the one with 24 episodes before and I think this is the same one, but my question is since it is so short do they have a second couple or it is just one story? I loved the second couple. and  I wonder if they are going to do a second season... It is a nice story, I am getting ready to start this one.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, lupita311 said:

I am sorry if this was discussed before, I watched the other version the one with 24 episodes before and I think this is the same one, but my question is since it is so short do they have a second couple or it is just one story? I loved the second story or I wonder if they are going to do a second season... It is a nice story, I am getting ready to start this one.

I'm not too sure with that since the story is mostly focused on Jae In and Da Hyun. But I think someone here mentioned that Tae Ha, Jae In's cousin, will have an interest to Hyun Jin, DaDa's best friend.

But I like how this drama is mostly about the main OTP and not much about the other people.

1 hour ago, greenlion said:

Agree! With 35 min there is not enough time to focus on other people 

This set-up is really good for me. This way I won't lose interest in the drama.

Did you notice that everytime it's the screentime of the other characters besides the OTP, it's still about one of them or the both of them? Everything revolves around out cute OTP. :wub:

EPISODE 7 COUNTDOWN: 1 DAY TO GO

Well technically 2 days for me since the subs are released at midnight.

1 hour ago, xiashenghan said:

I'm not too sure with that since the story is mostly focused on Jae In and Da Hyun. But I think someone here mentioned that Tae Ha, Jae In's cousin, will have an interest to Hyun Jin, DaDa's best friend.

But I like how this drama is mostly about the main OTP and not much about the other people.

The old one too, it had 24 or 28 episodes so half and half for each couples that is why I am wondering if this one would have a second season to pick up where this one left off... Still I will give it a try, he reminds me of Jae Joong some how... He looks really good.

56 minutes ago, lupita311 said:

The old one too, it had 24 or 28 episodes so half and half for each couples that is why I am wondering if this one would have a second season to pick up where this one left off... Still I will give it a try, he reminds me of Jae Joong some how... He looks really good.

Yes. Please give it a try. Lee Jae In was not my typical flower boy but as I closely watch him, he grows on me. Such a cutie as well when he secretly smiles.

29 minutes ago, greenlion said:

Just checking if anyone knows how may hours later subs are released after each episode broadcast. And which sites is the fastest?

I'm not too sure with that. Maybe DramaFever but then again I cannot check since it's not available here.

From where I am, the subs is normally released at midnight. And sometimes this site I'm checking have it marked as raw but when I watch it it already has subtitles.

Just checking if anyone knows how may hours later subs are released after each episode broadcast. And which sites is the fastest?

Last week subs for ep.6 were out like 5-6hours later ... but am not sure if that is standard, as I did not pay attention *blush*

Here's an updated list of the songs used in the drama so far. I'll update every week if there's any new ones.

- Na Yoon Kwon - 멈칫하던 순간 (The Moment of Hesitation) [at 1:36 mark of 6-minute trailer]

- Na Yoon Kwon - 아름다워 (Beautiful) [at 3:11 mark of 6-minute trailer]

- Na Yoon Kwon - My Girl [at 3:58 mark of 6-minute trailer]

- Sung Si Kyung - 외워 두세요 (Please Remember) [at 4:20 mark of 6-minute trailer]

- Sung Si Kyung - 팝콘 (Popcorn) [Ep 3, at 4:40 mark]

- Sung Si Kyung - Kiss할까요 (Shall We Kiss) [at the end of Ep 3]

- Na Yoon Kwon - 364일의 꿈 (364 Days Of Dream) [at the end of Ep 4; Ep 6 at 31:07 mark]

- Na Yoon Kwon - 세상에서 가장 슬픈 말 (The Saddest Words In The World) [Ep 6, 18:18 mark]

- Kim So Hyun - 쉬운 게 없구나 (Nothing is Easy) [at the end of Ep 6]

On 24.10.2016 at 7:27 AM, rumasa79 said:

You're welcome, chingu..

here's another one cute scene...make me giddy until wednesday! Dada looks a bit drunk here, she confesses to Jae In and he's over the moon.

credit : jsomin86_love IG

OMO I'm dying for watch these sweet scenes. Wednesday please come now!! Here in El Salvador, is tuesday morning yet :(

3 hours ago, Ayame said:

Here's an updated list of the songs used in the drama so far. I'll update every week if there's any new ones.

- Na Yoon Kwon - 세상에서 가장 슬픈 말 (The Saddest Words In The World) [Ep 6, 18:18 mark]

- Kim So Hyun - 쉬운 게 없구나 (Nothing is Easy) [at the end of Ep 6]

Many thanks @Ayame for the songs.

I'm browsing through the episodes while waiting for the next episode. I wonder if Tae Ha will show Jae In the photos of Da Hyun and Ji Soo together at the mall an create a misunderstanding between the two.

And there was a name of a girl Da Hyun read when the news of Jae In going to a concert with her. Lee Soo Jung was mentioned. Could it be that Lee Soo Jung is his sister Soo Jung? And could it be the kid Da Hyun mentioned (that he was raising a kid in America) is Soo Jung as well since from what I understand she was raised in America?

I wonder when Da Hyun will finally meet the sister and ex-fiancée. I think the ex-fiancée is soon since she keeps on hanging out around the hotel.

Thank goodness I have this drama! 

Was drowning in disappointment from the finale of Drinking Solo. At least I can be cheered by our cute couple here. 

I am not a rom com person and romance is even worse for me. So it's a strange feeling to feel all the flutters when I watch this show. 

12 minutes ago, mrdimples said:

Was drowning in disappointment from the finale of Drinking Solo. At least I can be cheered by our cute couple here. 

I am not a rom com person and romance is even worse for me. So it's a strange feeling to feel all the flutters when I watch this show. 

Sorry OOT, Omo, the ending isn't good?

I couldn't continue watching Drinking Solo, not after 1% finishes first, I feel like cheating on Dada if I cheer on HSJ and Park Ha Sun :)))))

18 minutes ago, mrdimples said:

Stumbled upon this drama but was hooked by it. Can't explain why.. you feel good watching it and you are mesmerised by the main cast. They are so in character. No turning back! :)

Stumbled upon this drama but was hooked by it. Can't explain why.. you feel good watching it and you are mesmerised by the main cast. They are so in character. No turning back! :)

I agree they are in character and this is a fun drama. MLSHR had me so happy and I have beeen down in the dumps because of it. So I went looking for a couple of drama's that would make me laugh and this drama has done just that . :):)  

Archived