[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Hello :grin:

Tomorrow we will get a new still right? I'm very excited for Monday back to back episode. But I'm still worried for rating EP 19, I hope korea netizen will stay & watch both episode on Monday. I'm so mad at SBS cuz they didn't give us a lot of good teaser for both episode.. but never mind, live shooting is crazily hard for the whole team especially for editing team.  I forgive them for that. Hahaha... :grin: Anyway have a good weekend everyone. 

xoxo :heart: big hug.

• Like 17

Finally Hye Jung appear hehehe...she change into 2 different outfit at the same day?? Because I notice her manager/assistant still wore same shirt....LOL

63Ug4km.jpgUiyJUYO.jpg

credit pics to the owner

Gosh, using google it was said that they were shooting until late at night and in the morning they have to shoot again immediately....So they haven't finished shooting yet????? sigh..

As much as I am sad that Doctors will end soon, but I want all the actors dan crew to have good and enough rest...I really appreciate all their hard work to give us such amazing drama this summer..

CqUDRe4UkAEWzg0.jpg

CqUKbA3UAAEbz1b.jpg

credit pic to the owner

No Reply – Where is Love

Where is love 
Streets aglow with light 
Filled with busy people 
Where is everyone headed? 

Where is love 
Even the frigid bodies 
Leaning towards each other for warmth 
Look beautiful 

Am I the only one who feels it 
Love, this tingly tenderness I get 
It’s like walking across the 
White wintry stars 

Whether we’re watching a boring movie 
Or listening to this typical love song 
I love them all as long as it’s with you 

You don’t have to tell me 
Your sweet dreamy words 
Your silent hug is 
More than enough 
Love, it’s walking together 
With the person who’s always been next to you 

Where is love 
No need to look far 
No need to look hard 
It’s always all around you 

Like the warm breeze of spring 
Always besides you 

Goodbyes get harder 
And I can’t stop missing you 
Time always rushes ahead when I’m with you 
Love, it’s missing someone 
Even when they’re right there 

Being able to show it 
Without having to say it 
I can’t take my eyes off 
Of your beautiful smile 

You don’t have to tell me 
Your sweet dreamy words 
Just stay as you are 

Love, it’s missing someone 
Even when they’re right there 

Love, it’s something that’s 
Always all around you 

Love, it’s walking together 
With the person who’ll always be next to you

• Like 22

1 hour ago, Agie said:

Finally Hye Jung appear hehehe...she change into 2 different outfit at the same day?? Because I notice her manager/assistant still wore same shirt....LOL

SHE LOOKS PRETTY IN BOTH THE DRESSES... Seeing a different PSH in this drama..i bet everyone must have been shocked seeing her like this.. eonnie fighting !!

53 minutes ago, trust3 said:

another white top and motive skirt ... will there be a kiss scene again (same as ep.12) ? 

-I pray hard for that ... although i actually prefer they have kiss scene while HJ wore white dress in ep.17...

SAME SAME.. She looks sexy in that white dress... 

• Like 19

When they shooted 2 episodes in previous weeks, KimRaeWon&ParkShinHye as lead roles had shooted 3 nights without rest and other days with a couple hours rest.

This week they would have to shoot for 3 episodes in a week, I am not whether they work non-stop. 

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:
When they shooted 2 episodes in previous weeks, KimRaeWon&ParkShinHye as lead roles had shooted 3 nights without rest and other days with a couple hours rest.

This week they would have to shoot for 3 episodes in a week, I am not whether they work non-stop. 

So episode 18 was not ready the previous week ? Because you said they are shooting 3 episodes in this week! If so then Olympic is a bonus for them to postpone the episode. But i think it's not true , they must have already finished episode 18 and shooting 2 episodes this week. And also tuesday they didn't shoot.

• Like 18

29 minutes ago, angelangie said:

they should all go for a holiday together :)didnt they always celebrate sending the crew and artist to a holiday together?

Really ? They celebrate sending to a holiday together ? 

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, ash011 said:

Really ? They celebrate sending to a holiday together ? 

@angelangie@ash011 ... let us pray in silent for them to have holiday together ...

they really need it after loooooong working hours ... a massage from the fellow perhaps ...:D:D:D

• Like 15

39 minutes ago, ash011 said:

So episode 18 was not ready the previous week ? Because you said they are shooting 3 episodes in this week! If so then Olympic is a bonus for them to postpone the episode. But i think it's not true , they must have already finished episode 18 and shooting 2 episodes this week. And also tuesday they didn't shoot.

This is notices (but nobody know the truth except casts&crews ) to support idea that ep18-20 mainly shooting this week as follows: 

From shooting pics during last Sat-Sun, fans posted pic for ep17(not for coming episodes yet, considered from cloths and attire eg. JiHong's medical operation KangSoo, HyeJung's meeting lawyers)

Casts&crews might start shooting ep18-20 during this week, with the surprised announcement of 3 episodes to be on air. 

Preview ep 18 1st version, there are only bridegroom scene which supposed to shoot last week for all cameo's scenes and JiHong's backhug which fans saw shooting last Saturday.

Preview ep 18 2nd version with Yoondo&Hospital President, they might have just shooted after 1st version last Monday. 

Plus, in the news, the new variety show on Mondays by YG has not finished yet(2 casts can't join actual on air in SBS, not as same as test run slot in naver, one of 2 missed casts is KimMinSoek who acted as KangSoo) , Doctors will be on air 2 episodes this Monday and Scarlet will be on air 2 episodes next Monday to fill such variety show slots. 

• Like 14

On 19/8/2016 at 3:56 PM, kate_USA said:

I met PSH in person already :heart:  Now I REALLY want to meet  KRW in person.  He is very charming and have a lot of charisma.  It would be VERY interesting to see how he is like in person when he is not acting :):)

@kate_USA ... they say that PSH is more beautiful in person, is it true?

in my imaginary view, KRW is also more manly and charming in person. someone who preserve himself only to the one he acquainted with.

• Like 15

1 minute ago, maria1983 said:

THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL !!! :)

you , guys amazing like always . :):heart:

this new hair stily is for the drama ? or for his vacation ? :)

he looks so young .

credit to the owner

@maria1983 ... hello again, my dear soul sissy in pervy ...:D

I guess, it would be because he is devoted HJ's husband :D:D:D

• Like 10

awww three (3) more episodes to go and we're going to say bye to our dear Doctors :( 

so we will have double episodes monday :) instead of the last 3 roll calls, i guess, i will only have to post 2  or might as well post another one before the 19th episode to set the pacing. 

@Kasmic chingu thank you so much for the my Yoon Do doses you posted :) 

i'm gonna miss this softie the most :( 

14027215_1652834218365091_458087927_n.jp

• Like 18