[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

31 minutes ago, Agie said:
Spoiler

Hahahah...dont be sad @Rin90.... you started this thread for us, I really appreciate that chingu .... we enjoy our journey here whether it was happy, sad, angry, pervy (LOL) and every thing ....for me Doctors is really heart warming drama dan we could learn from it, and I'm happy Shin Hye become part of it. I hope Doctors will create more opportunity and open more challenging role for her...

We still have 3 episodes to come so lets enjoy our journey together until Doctors end :grin:

3 eps ! Lets enjoy our ride! 

Me knowing krw really satisfy already. :D hope we will see krw n psh in other works in the future~

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, CatWhiskers said:

Oh..I saw the new slightly-few-seconds-longer preview (like really so few seconds.....Wae PD nim) but it is important.

I like the fact that YD got involve in the politics of the hospital. YD is a good surgeon and has a good heart and cause. The board needs people like him. And JH and TH needs YD too. Together they can create a new face of the hospital..one dedicate to a.good cause rather than just profit. They also need each other to fight off MH and the dad. I am so glad YD joined...even though it is for HJ. I BET when JH finds out. ...he is gonna be soo jealous and probably won't leave an inch for YD to get to HJ. 

I mean which bf isn't feeling threaten when a rival whom you don't really consider a rival suddenly just up his game. And then your rival's earlier words will ring in your ears...."I still stand a chance till the day both of you are at the aisle." Do u see where this is going????? Lol.

Parun is really JiHong's bestfriend. PaRun mentioned to Yoondo after knowing Yoondo loves Hyejung that Parun will find other women but Yoondo denied. When Yoondo added that Yoondo wanna join hospital's board of directors, Parun said JiHong should worry then. 

Luckily both JiHong and YoonDo are in good terms and gentleman enough, rather than betrayal.

As audiences have watched, JiHong and YoonDo sometimes updates about Hyejung eg. what they feel, what they do.

• Like 15

33 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

Me : please jjakanim... i wish for romance between hyejung + jihong... 

Writer : why should i follow your wish?

Me : bcz im so in love for kim rae won...

Writer : me too.. awww! Krw so wonderful. Im so lucky~

Me : so why dont u insert mani manii romance scene?

Writer : i should keep daldalhan scene in ep 20. Kekekeke *evil laugh*

Trust3 : please, writer-nim ... i believe the scene gonna be epic and memorable because there is undeniable chemistry between Park Shin Hye-si and Kim Rae Won-si

Rin90 : duwajuseyo, writer-nim

Trust3: duwajuseyo, writer-nim

Writer-nim : OMG, both of U ... Do you know how hard it is for me not to include the romance scene between them? Even I shipped JH-HJ romance

Trust3 and Rin90 ::blush::blush::blush:

• Like 11

I really hope that Seo Woo's father is removed from his position. He's not fit to be in that position. He's trying to run the hospital as a business for profit instead of as a place to help save lives; giving patients different options.  I think the worse thing about him is his lack of remorse. People have died because he wanted to experiment with new technology, but he doesn't have the gall to feel remorse at knowing they lost their lives due to his experimenting. When he went out to eat later that night, laughing and plotting with his father after Hye Jung grandmother died, it said a lot about him as a person.  

For me, a happy ending would be Hye Jung finally at peace to live her life with Ji Hong.  Seo Woo finally get past self-absorbed attitude and live her life and her father and grandfather are ousted from the hospital.

• Like 24

21 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Here's anothr spoiler from the actress whom plays SW mother...hmmmm looks like the tables has turned and it's either MH or SW grandfather whom collaspe...Im not sure whom but it does look like MH :blink: Plus it looks like JH is in the background- Im not sure??. If MH did collapse then I wonder if our doctors esp HJ can remain professional? now that's another moral challenge. 

Her quote = Doctors  Emergency Room

Guess: If JiHong still keeps his style with sport shoes and ankle-length trousers, the man in gown might be any others in emergency department. 

Hospital President is in black in both instagram pictures.

Guess: After family gathering then falling from neurology sickness. Let see who will do surgery for this hospital president.

• Like 19

Just now, NongpeeP said:

Her quote = Doctors  Emergency Room

guess: If JiHong still keeps his style with sport shoes and ankle-length trouser, the man in gown might be any others. 

i agree with u, i guess it's PaRan samchoen ...

• Like 10

1 hour ago, NongpeeP said:

Pictures of script ep19-20 made my mind feel pretty empty, Doctors is the first Korean drama series I have watched live (I always watch all after ending) 

After this coming Tueday, there would no Doctors anymore...missing even the day not come yet. 

Relationship between Characters in Doctors are like the great recipe 

- JiHong & HyeJung : Homeroom Teacher & Student ==> Staff&Fellow ==> Boyfriend&Girlfriend

- JiHong & Yoondo : Staff colleagues ==> love rival ==> respectful men to another 

- JiHong &SeoWoo : Homeroom teacher & her love crush ==> Staff &fellow 

- Yoondo & HyeJung : Love Crush & collegue ==> still love but accepting JiHong as HyeJung's boyfriend & colleague  

- HyeJung & SeoWoo : Classmate ==> Rival in study and love ==> Rival in work and love ==> accepted each other's difficult lives

- Yoondo & SeoWoo : Sunbae & her love crush ==>Sunbae &her still love crush 

- JiHong & InJoo & Parun : Best friends with InJoo's crush for JiHong ==> Best friends reunited in same hospital 

- HyeJung & SooNi : Best friends always 

etc.

same here. I never livestreamed before. I wait for the subs the next day and download the whole thing. This is my first drama which I livestreamed, at least the last few episodes, coz I couldn't wait. :blush:

• Like 17

34 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

guess: If JiHong still keeps his style with sport shoes and ankle-length trousers, the man in gown might be any others. 

33 minutes ago, trust3 said:

i agree with u, i guess it's PaRan samchoen ...

THANKS chingues it does look like Samchoon. :blush:

Here's another scene but with YG and SW at the park...

2102e88f81867c2199fdafbf5bf4ded3.png

cr DC gallery

Some IG updates

• Like 19

I like the Jin family picture. They actually give me the vibe of a real family. Makes me wish there was more time to thresh out their characters as well so we could have understood their motivations. I mean, Grandpa Jin was Hong Daddy's best friend for the longest time so there must have been something about him before that made Ji Hong's adopted dad trust him.  I would have loved to see scenes between the Jin men and Ji Hong as well as Tae Ho. There's an interesting and complex story there waiting to be told. Oh well. Maybe it's just me. I often get curious about villains and anti-heroes. 

:)

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, ash011 said:

His he smoking? Oppa no no

Hahahah....you know what...in DC Doctors some of fans was wondering too.....I used google translator and it  said that he was playing harmonica???....LOL, some said he was eating hahahaha...I don't know which one is the most logical answer:D

I think they curious too, same with us :grin:

This Fan Made gif...give me a feeling, that I am trying too peek at JH and HJ bedroom windows...hihihihihi:P:P

xFp1SQT.gif

credit pic to the owner

57 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

Guess: If JiHong still keeps his style with sport shoes and ankle-length trousers, the man in gown might be any others in emergency department. 

Hospital President is in black in both instagram pictures.

Guess: After family gathering then falling from neurology sickness. Let see who will do surgery for this hospital president.

I guess MH will realize his mistakes and will become good person after that operation ..Just my thinking since it is a healing drama..

• Like 13