[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

3 hours ago, andreasofia16 said:

I don't know but It could be... ^_^ But I think that this is a BTS and KRW and PSH only used the area to discuss the script... but the SBS team use it the pic to create buzz. We will see on Monday...

they succeed then... at least here.... 

i forgot that just bts and they are read the script not really rehearsals the convo... possibility they end up on the bed already make me hype :sweatingbullets:

• Like 13

DC spies are so good but I cant make out who these 2 doctors are... is it YD (because he looks so tall) or JH??? 

6K8cLMD.jpg

and this one is def KTH

jbIaJgz.jpg

@nonski wasnt it a waste that we didnt see some flesh from your cheeky YD IG update...kekeke! Oh well leave it to our imagination. :P

• Like 12

On 8/19/2016 at 8:11 PM, Rin90 said:

But when they got park shin hye & kim rae won, this drama gt a lot of spotlight from knetz.  Park shin hye takes long time b4 she made her decision to take this role (just after kim rae won confirmed thn uri dr hyejung comfirmed her role too, she takes abt 2-3 month right chingu?)

Reveal hidden contents

She confirmed the role once after KRW confirmed it ?? Are you sure ?? 

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, trust3 said:

@ash011 ... i once have similar situation and 'the person-he was a doctor too' did the same thing as JH did (at that time, my head was blank, got scared and it was almost midnight). 'The person' hurriedly went to my place and he never put our conversation off till he came.

looking back at HJ, i dont think she was selfish because she just wanted to share and didn't ask JH to come over ... JH is sooo caring and loving towards HJ that he immediately wanted to cares his sweet lover...

AWWW really.. Is he your guy now ??(haha this is out of topic from doctors) I really don't have experience in dating and all, that's why i thought that scene was damn beautiful hahah.. 

Hmm after u said i feel that she wasn't selfish..It's just JH love for her is too much ,i love him :D 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, NongpeeP said:

Totally agreed with KimRaeWon's great acting as a boyfriend who had to awake HyeJung to be in the right mind. KimRaeWon designed very movement and voices naturally as JiHong's. Someone might wonder why JiHong didn't hug HyeJung to pamper but I thought he was in the guiding boyfriend mode.

For ParkShinHye, she acted very well showing deeply depressed desperation without anymore fighting spirit as Hyejung, no energy and no hope. 

After watching BTS, this scene is very tough, KimRaeWon pointed out some lines and rehearsed with ParkShinHye thoroughly because interaction between JiHong and HyeJung was very crucial. 

Somebody criticized too little dynamic Doctors' storyline but I thought totally different that Doctors' charming to result in super high rating because it is like audiences follows Doctors' lives by believable acting to the level of candid feeling touch. This kind of storyline really requires acting chemistry among casts&crews esp. leading roles as KimRaeWon and ParkShinHye. Drama Series with agressively dynamic might be easier to let actors/actresses just portray such interestingly scripts like roller coaster.

I agree and this makes me wonder about the same writer's previous drama High Society- If they leads were played by someone else and could pulled it off I might like their characters much more... because their characters were interesting on paper... 

Her script does requires more acting experiences from the leads to be delivered since they are complicated characters

12 minutes ago, ash011 said:

I'm sure they confirmed at the same time lol

• Like 14

40 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

I agree and this makes me wonder about the same writer's previous drama High Society- If they leads were played by someone else and could pulled it off I might like their characters much more... because their characters were interesting on paper... 

Her script does requires more acting experiences from the leads to be delivered since they are complicated characters

Doctors' Scriptwriter will have style of real life's following up rather than highly dynamic or supernatural kind; therefore, main actor/actress requires higher acting skills to the level of designing rhythm to portray rather than just act on scripts.

- Highly experienced with adlib styles as KimRaeWon to create JiHong's character to be explicitly imprinted in audiences' mind is really charming.

- Multi-talented with bright, dramatic, complicatedly  felt actress as ParkShinHye will fulfill this drama series with real life style.

- Last but not least, KimRaeWon can complement adlib and charming monosodium glutamate to their interaction and ParkShinHye can complement her cheerful and lively easygoing to create amazing chemistry between JiHong&HyeJung.

From news about Doctors: 3 March ParkShinJye was considering, 15 March KimRaeWon was considering and finally 30 March both KimRaeWon and ParkShinHye confirmed. We can't find deeper details who actually received scripts and confirmed before and after. 

• Like 21

11 minutes ago, thao_2512 said:

Actually we will never know who confirms first.. We only knew "who confirms first publicly"...cause we didn't even know who except and read the scripts first.. For instance, (only for giving an example) I never knew that Parkshinhye actually have recieved an offer for Doctor Streanger (she refused it), before LJS, her co star in Pinocchio, told the interviewer.. So, nobody knows for sure..:)

• Like 13

Korean Star Cancels Fan Meet in China Amid THAAD Spat

Source | 2016/08/19 | 1935 views | Permalink | 

posterphoto756942.jpg

A fan meet with actress Park Shin-hyescheduled on Sept. 10 in Shanghai has been canceled amid fears of anti-Korean sentiment amid an escalating spat over the stationing in Korea of a U.S. Terminal High-Altitude Area Defense battery.

Beijing believes the battery is intended to keep its military might in check, and there is talk in China that the Korean Wave has turned into a "Korean Chill". 

A spokesman for Amore Pacific, which organized the event, said Wednesday, "We were told by Park's agency yesterday to postpone the event. They said there was no choice due to anti-Korean sentiment and animosity toward Korean entertainers" since the decision to deploy a THAAD battery here.

Park starred in hugely popular TV series like "You're Beautiful""The Heirs"and "Pinocchio". A fan meet in Shanghai last year drew reporters from 60 Chinese media organizations.

Park rose to the top of the search on Weibo recently when her new hit series "Doctors" started.

She was set to visit Shanghai next month as the poster girl for Amore Pacific's Ryo shampoo brand. But her agency has been inundated with messages of concern from Chinese fans after it was publicized on Chinese web portal Baidu.

"Chinese fans voiced concerns about the actress's image should she visit China at this point", the spokesman said. "We'll try to hold the event later when things calm down".

Skipped ......

• Like 10

1 hour ago, ash011 said:

uri chinggu already answering ths question :D

Ths maybe i read krw confirmed first thn i saw another article tht psh confirmed. Im not sure which one the first one who confirmed. It based on my reading. LOL

But  really weird when psh takes time to confirm to be leading lady when she were offered early b4 krw. Is she waiting for the leading man to release their statement together? 

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

uri chinggu already answering ths question :D

Ths maybe i read krw confirmed first thn i saw another article tht psh confirmed. Im not sure which one the first one who confirmed. It based on my reading. LOL

But  really weird when psh takes time to confirm to be leading lady when she were offered early b4 krw. Is she waiting for the leading man to release their statement together? 

I guess she was waiting for the leading man haha! If at all she agreed after KRW agreed then she must have really wanted to work with him..haha

• Like 14