[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Spoiler

Park Shin Hye, an important turning point in the early to the 'Doctors' actress

2016-08-17 13:31:17

1471408452_1.jpg

The actor Park Shin Hye you can naturally show the loveliness [tv = Enter the media side of the novelist bakjingyu] SBS wolhwa drama "Doctors> Doncaster is a pretty good salpimyeon romance around the protagonist yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye). It is due to be faithful portrayal of the heroine's psychological or emotional nature with the illusion of love. Of course, God showed clumsy kiss dance in the rain, but subtract. Also yuhyejeong is neither a heroine like the fox watching the tidal drag around to hear the hero or wastefully. She is a serious person in love. Sway in love, because love worry, however, is to go slowly and carefully pushed forward by the protagonist to find his emotions intact after all believe in their love. So the drama is often lighter heomumaengrang only backed by Iran yuhyejeong million people coming to look at separating character is pretty deep. Maybe yuhyejeong of actor Park Shin Hye <Doctors> itgetda want to be an important turning point. She has grown accustomed to over the world as a hero of romance drama suddenly announced after the tear face beaten cheek to Tammy La (Lee Hwi-hyang) in the SBS <Stairway to Heaven> shed dripping with infantile widely. Of course jjamjjamyi sitcom <cute or crazy or> or weekend drama, but the dude show a unique look at the <radish> figured her main stage is a romance water from the primary silver in the beginning remain bitter taste of <handsome> <heirs of> she romance to the water, it has been postponed suits the character of the emotional romance of teenage tastes.The heroine, though, the real figures are almost not receive the love of possible heirs rocks appear in the world of romance. Park Shin Hye's acting in this drama is disproportionately a young age shows the relative roles and well suited breathing. In the romance between men and women are important actors in particular. When the heroine two days dogmatically exclusive or man overwhelmed by the hero story when you only go dragged passively, because being bored. Also in this kind of talk endlessly light She was meokmeok a look one drama filled with big eyes I thought I'd give you some emotional depth. She just has such a charm to emerge is true that wotdeon her dramas are a lot lighter in the meantime.Moreover, she had starring drama was also talking to the charming heroine, hero, rather than the charm of the beloved heroine. <Pinocchio> for the SBS that she probably was not how I want some more New World. Park Shin Hye you are lying in the drama and hiccups, tell the truth to postpone the Social Affairs Reporter Choi cut with a strange hiccups stop Pinocchio syndrome. The drama claimed the lives of journalists and Social Affairs in a somewhat different way of fairy tales and romance are some results she had postponed the existing water. She had a sweet lie to postpone a romance drama in this way because we have to show subtle feelings for the truth and a lie.And with the <Pinocchio> Park Shin Hye's potential as an actor maybe it is not quite ilchwiwoljang. Because the result is to emerge through the right neurosurgeon yuhyejeong <Doctors>.Romance of water dressed in the medical drama "Doctors> is a work based on the more central than the movement of the hero heroine. So it is caught yuhyejeong start loving, pushing floating, delicate parts are troubled with that feeling again. Also their is a heroine hit the children, saying ice cheolbyeok himself without luck may be read as a growing drama opens slowly hearts through relationships with others. But does not show convincingly the delicate chain yuhyejeong just loved man pretty heroine may be considered.Fortunately, Park Shin Hye shows all without exception none of them wanted to show emotion through the artist heroine. So to see these yuhyejeong only love hongjihong (Kim Rae-won) and also jeongyun (Yoon Kyun-sang) not easier to read incoming heroine.Yuhyejeong of emotions and yuhyejeong for hongjihong is to read the flow of the mind to choose him. In addition cheoyeon you can also see the appearance of the face dripping with tears spilling child actor exaggerated facial expressions and absurd that the actor Park Shin Hye can show the loveliness of the heroine in a cool and naturally without gwicheok. Columnists bakjingyu pillgoo9@gmail.com [Photo = SBS] copyright owner ⓒ 'pop culture content expert group' medium enterprise ( www.entermedia.co.kr ), prohibits unauthorized copying and redistribution 

• Like 11

I re-watch Doctors again and I was so impress on how PSH deliver her crafts:heart::luvluv::luvluv:

Simply love these conversations between JH and HJ:

JH:  I heard from In Joo about what she said to you back then.  Why didn’t you tell me?

HJ:  Don’t change the subject. As for the issue with In Joo, I will resolve it with her.  I don’t need to tell you

JH:  Hye Jung, I get so taken aback when you say these things and I’m not used to it.

HJ:  Let’s do this formally.

HJ: I want to formally meet the man in you, Doctor.

HJ: Do you know why I said I wanted to do that assignment on my own?

HJ:  I don’t want you in any danger because of me.

HJ:  I’m trying to block you from entering the dark part of my life.

HJ: You give everything to me.

HJ: If you didn’t have something, I know you’d go out and find it for me.

HJ: If I receive everything, I won’t be able to live without you.

HJ: Because you’ve contributed to everything in my life.

HJ: You give me your all…You don’t let me in, even one step.

HJ: I want to give my all to the man I love, too.

HJ: I want to be a big part of that man’s life and make big contribution to his life. 

HJ: But Doctor…you do everything alone.

HJ: You don’t need anyone besides yourself. 

HJ: What if you stop loving me?

HJ: What will happen?

JH:  That will never happen

HJ: You can never say “never” about anything.

HJ:  Do you know what I fear the most?

HJ:  Being thrown away

JH:  What is it that I need to do?

HJ:  You need to change

*****************************************************************************************

HJ:  You sent me off earlier when we were fishing

HJ: I didn’t ask you about it

HJ: It was because the hospital got audited by the tax administration

HJ: You didn’t even tell me your father was ill

HJ: I heard it from someone else

HJ:  Who am I to you?

JH: That’s because I thought you would worry

HJ: I feel the same way

HJ: why should you have to go through hardships because of me?

JH: It’s not hard

HJ: It’s not hard for me either

HJ: Why won’t you share your worries with me?

JH: It’s because I’ve never shared my worries with anyone before.

JH: I’ve always made decisions on my own.  It’s become a habit

JH: It has nothing to do with you

HJ: It does…

HJ: If you and I are to start a relationship as man and woman

HJ: You say we should do everything together. So why do you want to stick to your old habits?

HJ: Is that love?

HJ: That’s just being a burden

HJ: I’m not going to be in a burdensome love

• Like 23

Script episode 20....preparing to say goodbye

CqSZeXyVUAAsktG.jpg

Spoiler

CqSY9TdUAAAJt5h.jpg

credit pic to the owner

....LOL... preview for episode 18 was come out with slightly different..they add scene between YD and MH..hehehe..YD decide to become board member I guess..

91gfcov.pngIeSroCy.png0PWkLksg.png

watch preview epi 18 here : http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1063492

1 hour ago, CatWhiskers said:

Urgh. Is this how PD nim treats us? It's a sat and no extra stuff? We were deprived of one episode. And then forced to survive for almost a week? So we have to wait till Monday afternoon for the loong preview? 

Please , Mr. PD :

1-None of us ahjummas said anything bad about what happen in the last episode of the drama Doctors.

2-We all agreed, that SBS was to fast to apologize to the netizens, faster than advertising the drama Doctors. Nothing wrong was done.

3- We all agreed that the nail thing was a gold moment, that was very realistic, the best education opportunity, goes with what happen everyday in a real hospital setting. This information is back up by many bedside health caregivers with many many years of hospital experience, either in critical care area(ICU, ER), or other areas of the hospital. It is common to see Doctors with nail polish, bright colors , arts on it, touch patients without gloves, and do not wash hands after, most of them are surgeons, but also can not leave few others caregivers out of it. Besides, the  high heels  and not wearing scrubs unless they are in surgery, what it is called infection control, very common. Out of OR any street clothes with lab coat on top, any street shoes, personal preference. In OR, scrubs, tennis shoes or any other shoe approved by hospital policy,  as we see on the drama Doctors' setting.  Even though the nail part was not part of the script, it was the Devine decision to make that happen, through our angel Park Shin Hye, to prove how hard and diligently  the cast and crew have been working to bring to the viewers the most realistic Doctors drama of any other, in my personal opinion, as a bedside caregiver with many many years of experience in critical care area of many major hospitals in various countries. Feel free to research on credible medical website. Education is power. 

To all cast, crew , PD and writer, all that were and are envolve in this outstanding drama Doctors  , my stand ovation . Job well done:thumbsup:

• Like 17

1 hour ago, ash011 said:

I guess she was waiting for the leading man haha! If at all she agreed after KRW agreed then she must have really wanted to work with him..haha

We talked about this before but I guess you guys weren't here in the beginning

It's actually a very common practice in the industry, especially with bigger stars. They wouldn't give an official confirmation until they know who is their partner, which is quite logical. Since you never know who they will give you, what if they give you someone who can't act or just had a huge scandal? lol

For rookie or unpopular actors they might not have that option

HHJ also said she needs to know who is her leading man before accepting W too.

And I'm sure both KRW and PSH wanted to work together. KRW even admitted it one of the reasons he accepted the role is because of her in an interview.

• Like 21

18 hours ago, Agie said:

Script episode 20....preparing to say goodbye

Spoiler

Hide contents

credit pic to the owner

....LOL... preview for episode 18 was come out with slightly different..they add scene between YD and MH..hehehe..YD decide to become board member I guess..

Spoiler

watch preview epi 18 here : http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1063492

Agie ... preparing end already? :'(

Naeh yoon do want t don't quote images, gifs, videos o be one of thn cz he didnt want hyejung being punishment again even he hate politics. He is very nice. I wish i have someone like him by my side. LOL

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 11

8 minutes ago, Rin90 said:

Agie ... preparing end already? :'(

Naeh yoon do want to be one of thn cz he didnt want hyejung being punishment again even he hate politics. He is very nice. I wish i have someone like him by my side. LOL

Hahahah...dont be sad @Rin90.... you started this thread for us, I really appreciate that chingu .... we enjoy our journey here whether it was happy, sad, angry, pervy (LOL) and every thing ....for me Doctors is really heart warming drama dan we could learn from it, and I'm happy Shin Hye become part of it. I hope Doctors will create more opportunity and open more challenging role for her...

We still have 3 episodes to come so lets enjoy our journey together until Doctors end :grin:

Pictures of script ep19-20 made my mind feel pretty empty, Doctors is the first Korean drama series I have watched live (I always watch all after ending) 

After this coming Tueday, there would no Doctors anymore...missing even the day not come yet. 

Relationship between Characters in Doctors are like the great recipe 

- JiHong & HyeJung : Homeroom Teacher & Student with crush ==> Staff&Fellow with crush ==> Boyfriend&Girlfriend through thick and thin

- JiHong & Yoondo : Staff colleagues ==> love rival ==> respectful men to another 

- JiHong &SeoWoo : Homeroom teacher & her love crush ==> Staff &fellow 

- Yoondo & HyeJung : Love Crush & collegue ==> still love but accepting JiHong as HyeJung's boyfriend & colleague  

- HyeJung & SeoWoo : Classmate ==> Rival in study and love ==> Rival in work and love ==> accepted each other's difficult lives

- Yoondo & SeoWoo : Sunbae & her love crush ==>Sunbae &her still love crush 

- JiHong & InJoo & Parun : Best friends with InJoo's crush for JiHong ==> Best friends reunited in same hospital with pure friendship

- HyeJung & SooNi : Best friends always 

- JiHong & Dad : son & dad

- HyeJung & Grandma : grandson and her only family love

etc.

ps. after rewatching ep.17 again, optimistically Hyejung dared to be herself which is sometimes extremely stubborn or showed her desperate weakness, probably she might trust in JiHong's love not to abandon HyeJung. 

We will see in coming episodes how JiHong will handle this side of HyeJung and whether HyeJung got satisfaction with Hospital president's.

• Like 16

Oh..I saw the new slightly-few-seconds-longer preview (like really so few seconds.....Wae PD nim) but it is important.

I like the fact that YD got involve in the politics of the hospital. YD is a good surgeon and has a good heart and cause. The board needs people like him. And JH and TH needs YD too. Together they can create a new face of the hospital..one dedicate to a.good cause rather than just profit. They also need each other to fight off MH and the dad. I am so glad YD joined...even though it is for HJ. I BET when JH finds out. ...he is gonna be soo jealous and probably won't leave an inch for YD to get to HJ. 

I mean which bf isn't feeling threaten when a rival whom you don't really consider a rival suddenly just up his game. And then your rival's earlier words will ring in your ears...."I still stand a chance till the day both of you are at the aisle." Do u see where this is going????? Lol.

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, liz-danielle said:

Our dearest Doctors' journey is counting down to the end T_T

Topic by google translate =

[ep18] Yoon Do declared war to JinMyeongHun "Park Shin Hye, leave me!"

• Like 12