[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

8 hours ago, ash011 said:

I loved these parts !!!! Especially the scene where JH calls HJ to inform about Kang soo , after hearing her sad voice he goes to meet her in person.. AWWWW who will do such things? After 12 hours of surgery that to :( My ideal boyfriend/guy he is..In love with him..

I feel HJ is little selfish in that scene.. I know she is depressed and sad but at least she could have asked JH whether is okay after such a long surgery! She wasn't thinking about JH but only about her and grandma.. poor JH.. aww in love with his character and him hahah

@ash011 ... i once have similar situation and 'the person-he was a doctor too' did the same thing as JH did (at that time, my head was blank, got scared and it was almost midnight). 'The person' hurriedly went to my place and he never put our conversation off till he came.

looking back at HJ, i dont think she was selfish because she just wanted to share and didn't ask JH to come over ... JH is sooo caring and loving towards HJ that he immediately wanted to cares his sweet lover...

1 hour ago, Agie said:

I don't hope much about the marriage scenes...probably just proposal from JH to HJ is enough for me...and I keep low hope about their marriage life scene. that include little JH and HJ...a glimpse of pregnant HJ would enough to satisfy me hehehe

I'm more curious about the scene when Hye jung will say I LOVE YOU  to Ji Hong:heart::wub:

i do wanna scene of JH-HJ marriage ... wanna see JH expressions after waiting 13 years for his lovely bride as well as the expression of HJ while walking the isle towards her handsome groom ... wanna see the vow, the marriage kiss and the way JH carry his bride ...

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

Is this HJ ? Is she wearing a patient uniform ? And why is she on top of the building ?? Reminds me of that suicide scene of the single father in the earlier eps.

Aagghhh ! Looking at this pictures are killing me ! PD-nim..HEAL ME NOT KILL ME !!

NEED a happy ending pleaseeee *fingers crossed*

that is old bts from episode 3 or another..when hyejung knee doiwn to seo woo to save soon hee

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

ahaha.... I think we should have a cloning body... and the hectic thing happened in d last moment haiohhhh

hoooaaa what how come it YD hous?? what are they doing there... they not planning to do something challenging there right :huh:

could it be YD really use his power to help HJ in the end..?? because he don't wanna her to be hurt and sad again

I don't know but It could be... ^_^ But I think that this is a BTS and KRW and PSH only used the area to discuss the script... but the SBS team use it the pic to create buzz. We will see on Monday...

• Like 11

These are old BTS that is being released... SBS why are you not giving us the new stills? We should them them right?? Oh well let's stick to the good old days...

The girls, JiSoo and his gang

84ae0158f0466a3055aa1095b99631c8.png334bd039dc1caaaa4d9fcd3bea12e98b.png

cr. Doctors in twitter 

• Like 17

Why suddenly old BTS pics resurface?...It is another SBS weird strategy to promote Doctors...LOL..., but I don't want to complain though heheheh...some of us here probably haven't see those BTS pics:D

Aaaaaah I can not get enough with this hug scene....:wub:

8Vi8p9q.gif

credit pic to the owner

Thank you everyone for clarifying on the BTS ! 

Where is the new preview ? Should come out today right ?? PD-nim...we are all dying here for new preview !!

The lack of anything from Doctors (except for the BTS yesterday) got me watching Punch, KRW's drama where he apparently gave his performance of a lifetime ! And goshhh ! I was hooked from the get-go ! Felt like punching his face in the first 10 mins of Eps 1 in his scene with the Prosecutor General !!! So ruthless !! So different from Cheesy Hong ! Gawdddd..he is good, no !  great actor !! 

Im also planning to watch PSH drama though I havent decided which one..any die-hard PSH fans can recommend her best drama to date ? Is it Pinocchio ? Hoping this will help me get over my expected severe withdrawal syndrome when Doctors ends next week :tears::tears::tears:

• Like 18

Now(Doctors) is the right time to start giving PSH a little more mature role. Her roles should evolve too. She can't be a sweet teenager forever. 

Please PD-nim give us a clue for the lovey-dovey.

• Like 11

I love the back and forth conversation between HJ and JH during ep 17's last scene. It wasn't heated in a way that makes you go, omg there you go - an outburst... wait for it... who is going to walk out of this talk?

But no, instead you see the two of them talking it out. Interesting lines tbh. KRW makes it so real with his added "growl" and gestures while at the same time being a boyfriend and a "teacher". You could see the frustrations yet instead of blowing the conversation out of proportions - he surprises you with the line of "I'll kill him for you, but give me time to clear my ends and I'll rot in prison for you".

That was an ovation for me. He is literally laying it out for her to see. Very witty scene for me. Kudos to the writer for realism. I'm really going to miss dramas like this that sends me tons of thought-provoking lines to ponder about. Don't forget, PSH's tears was sending me chills. Gahhh, I hate them two. Making me all emotional. My heart can't handle it no more. 

• Like 22

1 hour ago, sunflower001 said:

Thank you everyone for clarifying on the BTS ! 

Where is the new preview ? Should come out today right ?? PD-nim...we are all dying here for new preview !!

The lack of anything from Doctors (except for the BTS yesterday) got me watching Punch, KRW's drama where he apparently gave his performance of a lifetime ! And goshhh ! I was hooked from the get-go ! Felt like punching his face in the first 10 mins of Eps 1 in his scene with the Prosecutor General !!! So ruthless !! So different from Cheesy Hong ! Gawdddd..he is good, no !  great actor !! 

Im also planning to watch PSH drama though I havent decided which one..any die-hard PSH fans can recommend her best drama to date ? Is it Pinocchio ? Hoping this will help me get over my expected severe withdrawal syndrome when Doctors ends next week :tears::tears::tears:

Pinocchio is a really good drama. You should give it a try if you have time.

My other fave role for Shinhye's is FBND's Dokmi but it's also slice-of-life as well. You either hate it or love it 

And don't blame on SBS. 

I hate them for many reason but they didn't release those old BTS photos

Those are fan/staff-taken anyway. They never released them. Fan re-posted it to recall those 1st days of Doctors... It's not what SBS doing. lol

Ps: Why do I always end up being on top of the page lol. 

Here are some HJ's pretty yet sad pictures from the previous ep

tumblr_oc1rt2Ktsb1txkm7uo2_540.jpg

tumblr_oc1rw78JNh1txkm7uo2_540.jpg

• Like 16

...LOL...the park scene indeed it was SW and YG...the dorky LSK

cHY4OvU.jpg

And Why the Jin family looks so happy.....I don't like it...wakakaka...I'm so mean:P

zKxjXP6.png

credit all pics to the owner

15 minutes ago, evkid said:

I love the back and forth conversation between HJ and JH during ep 17's last scene. It wasn't heated in a way that makes you go, omg there you go - an outburst... wait for it... who is going to walk out of this talk?

But no, instead you see the two of them talking it out. Interesting lines tbh. KRW makes it so real with his added "growl" and gestures while at the same time being a boyfriend and a "teacher". You could see the frustrations yet instead of blowing the conversation out of proportions - he surprises you with the line of "I'll kill him for you, but give me time to clear my ends and I'll rot in prison for you".

That was an ovation for me. He is literally laying it out for her to see. Very witty scene for me. Kudos to the writer for realism. I'm really going to miss dramas like this that sends me tons of thought-provoking lines to ponder about. Don't forget, PSH's tears was sending me chills. Gahhh, I hate them two. Making me all emotional. My heart can't handle it no more. 

Totally agreed with KimRaeWon's great acting as a boyfriend who had to awake HyeJung to be in the right mind. KimRaeWon designed very movement and voices naturally as JiHong's. Someone might wonder why JiHong didn't hug HyeJung to pamper but I thought he was in the guiding boyfriend mode.

For ParkShinHye, she acted very well showing deeply depressed desperation without anymore fighting spirit as Hyejung, no energy and no hope. 

After watching BTS, this scene is very tough, KimRaeWon pointed out some lines and rehearsed with ParkShinHye thoroughly because interaction between JiHong and HyeJung was very crucial. 

Somebody criticized too little dynamic Doctors' storyline but I thought totally different that Doctors' charming to result in super high rating because it is like audiences follows Doctors' lives by believable acting to the level of candid feeling touch. This kind of storyline really requires acting chemistry among casts&crews esp. leading roles as KimRaeWon and ParkShinHye. Drama Series with agressively dynamic might be easier to let actors/actresses just portray such interestingly scripts like roller coaster.

• Like 23