[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

@trust3...PSH is beautiful when she speaks.  It’s her tone of voice that will melt any men’s heart if she wishes to ;) She is very mature in how she thinks. During her fan meeting, she was very open and sincere. When my friends and I saw her...she is just like a girl next door:D...very humble.  I think PSH takes on a lot of her personality from her Mom.  My friends said PSH's Mom is super super sweet and her parents do a lot of Charity work. PSH's Dad smiles a lot but hardly say much...a man with few words :D.  

Whoever she wishes to be with in the near future...I think that man is very BLESS because she definitely have a lot to offer 

:):wub:
  • Like 24

2 hours ago, zia28 said:

Because doctors i'm finish watching punch, usually i don't like such a typical drama, so complicated and didn't much have romantic scene (Kim Ah Joong so pretty btw) but i addict to watch it till end because of KRW great acting skill, after doctors end i'll watch love story in harvard too :)

Me too !!! I started watching Punch while waiting for Doctors and got hooked ! Lucky for me, I love these kind of political thrillers :)

KRW is SOOOOO GOOD in Punch ! I hate him but I love him in the drama ! He is so ruthless yet KRW brought vulnerability to his character which requires really great acting skills that made me symphatize with him although he is a bad person in the drama

Also a coincidence, KTH in Doctors also acted as a neuro surgeon (but a  bad one though) in Punch !! He operated on KRW in the drama. Funnily enough, during the operation he didnt say "elevator, irrigation.." which I expected him to say after hearing it for the last 3 months in Doctors !! He said some other medical terms though

KRW character in Punch had brain tumor but he couldnt find any good neurosurgeon to operate on him and my thoughts were.."you should go to Gu Kil Medical Centre and find Prof Hong" !! From a brain tumor patient in Punch to a neuro surgeon in Doctors 

Now where is that new preview ?? Sigh...

• Like 22

6 minutes ago, sunflower001 said:

Me too !!! I started watching Punch while waiting for Doctors and got hooked ! Lucky for me, I love these kind of political thrillers :)

KRW is SOOOOO GOOD in Punch ! I hate him but I love him in the drama ! He is so ruthless yet KRW brought vulnerability to his character which requires really great acting skills that made me symphatize with him although he is a bad person in the drama

Also a coincidence, KTH in Doctors also acted as a neuro surgeon (but a  bad one though) in Punch !! He operated on KRW in the drama. Funnily enough, during the operation he didnt say "elevator, irrigation.." which I expected him to say after hearing it for the last 3 months in Doctors !! He said some other medical terms though

KRW character in Punch had brain tumor but he couldnt find any good neurosurgeon to operate on him and my thoughts were.."you should go to Gu Kil Medical Centre and find Prof Hong" !! From a brain tumor patient in Punch to a neuro surgeon in Doctors 

Now where is that new preview ?? Sigh...

Thank you for Interesting info about KimRaeWon's previous drama series. KimRaeWon has got amazing recognition from his acting from Punch.

• Like 12

48 minutes ago, Jennypyho said:

I hv the feeling that the scene with baby and kids and also the look of KRW with M shaped hair, this scene is taking about 13 Years later?  What do you think?   Why so secrete for the last 3 ep?!

Omg. Now that is a new thought. To further solidify it would be a pic of HJ in a new hairstyle. Maybe short or up in a bun or smtg. 

I didn't really like JH's new hairstyle ...prefer his old one because he looks more boyish. But if the new one meant to be a time jump to the future...I am ok. Dramas or any shows in general, Normally gives the character a image makeover to signify some time has passed. 

• Like 15

5 hours ago, ritasimona27 said:

Hi everybody,  I've been a silent lurker for a while and I'm glad there are inetz who are  enjoying Doctors. I have been reading comments from other forums and as you already know there are many people who try to put doctors down because their fave drama has lower rating. I just brush off such comments but there is something I would like to ask since I am fairly new in dramaland: I know a high  rating is important but what about international fans, do  they really count?  people argue that doctors has higher ratings in Korea but says that ifans prefer other shows meaning that international success is more important And ratings in Korea are not.  I'll give you an example , they blame doctors for the cutting of episodes of another drama wich according to some international fans is way more popular among ifans and therefore is more successful. 

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say,  English is not my first language and I want to understand all the comments about succesful or not so succesful dramas.

hello , hello , welcome !!! :) nice to have you here .

well , is this is true ... then why those fans MUST worry  ? that means when those dramas will be released in others countrys ... will be a success . :D  i believe this is not true ...but let them dream and hate DOCTORS . that's it ..i don't want to say anything more . :D JUST ENJOY THIS DRAMA .

I WISH TO ALL A VERY BEAUTIFUL DAY , JUST LIKE YOU , dear friends  :D

• Like 14

5 hours ago, Rin90 said:

1990-er? Kim min seok,  lee sun kyung & park shin hye 's chinggue... :D hello Ayame~ :wub:

Daum still open their poll on http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/pick/poll/detail.html?pid=8a90c4384dc3a79c01569b494829094a

Hong saem still get more spotlight there. U cant beat versatile and veteran actors thought u are really good actors or are Doctors (hong saem) popularity really sore in Korea (rating didnt lie)? Coz i just cant believe my eyes whn many inetz so mean towards doctors (Except PATIENTS) 

International netizens mean towards Doctors, are few ones,  that use to accuse Park Shin Hye popularity on acting with flower boys. They not happy Park Shin Hye prove them wrong, and the drama Doctor is extremely successful , and Park Shin Hye's new costar is a veteran manly actor that take his profession serious and respect his fans. He is not a puppy, that mislead fans,  doing pet things to please them to gain fans, :Dadvance the carrier or be accepted. :)

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, alcides14 said:

International netizens mean towards Doctors, are few ones,  that use to accuse Park Shin Hye popularity on acting with flower boys. They not happy Park Shin Hye prove them wrong, and the drama Doctor is extremely successful , and Park Shin Hye's new costar is a veteran manly actor that take his profession serious and respect his fans. He is not a puppy, that mislead fans,  doing pet things to please them to gain fans, :Dadvance the carrier or be accepted. :)

YES... very good and on point comment . :)

• Like 17

1 hour ago, NongpeeP said:

Spoiler

Google translate

Kim Rae-won "the last one dating two years ago ... for now focus more love.

With age gap of 9 years with ParkShinHye, at the very beginning, KimRaeWon might not be familiar with cheesy lines but he found scripts are really good. It's fun to have ParkShinHye in shooting, she made production lively.

KimRaeWon also praised ParkShinHye's high kick, it would be good if there is a chance to do action film with ParkShinHye.

KimRaeWon has been back to be ideal man for any women from Doctors, KimRaeWon was in relationship last 2 years after Gangnum filming, he prioritized acting rather than love. Obsession to acting devotion has been growing to be highly prioritized. Love life would be focused later.
cr.akameaw

Omaigoaaatty!!! This news makes me smile like crazy! So now kim rae won has two choice. Me or Park Shin Hye! :D

Please choose ME! ok park shin hye more beautiful and rich thn me.. kekeke!

• Like 17

18 minutes ago, alcides14 said:

Yeah their popularity not jokes in korea. And certain country which doctors gt more rating thn blockbuster drama. Keke.

Spoiler

Maybe certain. netz that blog only gives - commnt flood like uri doctors is the wrost drama?

And im super happy to get know kim rae won through shin hye. :D:D  :wub:

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, sweetbloom74 said:

Kim Rae Won Talks About His Last Girlfriend And Chemistry With Park Shin Hye

Thank you so much.

Are there anyone smiling when reading this article as me?

I am wondering why I smiled this much from this KimRaeWon's straightforward interview.

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

Thank you so much.

Are there anyone smiling when reading this article as me?

I am wondering why I smiled this much from this KimRaeWon's straightforward interview.

Me me!! Im delulu to be his lover. Bwahaha! T.T

• Like 12