[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

As expected, HJ ran away from JH after kissing. But deep down, she knows that she loved JH, is just that she still can't overcome her fear. On the other hand, for some reason after watching this episode.. i'm rooting for my second couple - YD and SW! Another fantastic episode and hoping to see our upcoming war tomorrow! Sweet!

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, holyfea said:

Let's call it Chaotic romance if it's true.. Lol..

Dont let our guard down, sleep tight tonite..

Tommorow's battle still coming.. Let's prepare our heart @rori0711 ^^ 

Chaotic romance...i like the sound of it :) sweet dreams @holyfea Soo Chul Fighting! Doctors Fighting!

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, jongski said:

Ji Soo!!!!!!!!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Soo Chull! Don't die! But of course it's in vain.. we know what's gonna happen, right. jongski will be the saddest  one ever!

repost screen cap. Please indulge. Thanks.

Spoiler

CnFrtQvWgAIuSbM.jpg

Spoiler

CnFv0H5XYAANPaH.jpg

hi @jongski missed you here. yeah...i'm barely holding my hope for him...rori will be sad too. I came to love this character and Ji soo himself. A very good actor at such a young age :) thanks to doctors, i got to know this man.

Spoiler

saw One way ticket and i'm impressed.

• Like 11

I also observed  HJ ( is her right ? hahah ) she dosen't know nothing about love , she never loved a man ( or ... she never let someone near her ) ... okay , now she's like all new , this feeling is nice , good , so one , so one ... but she har no idea that this feeling come with so many other feelings . And when she will feel jealos i believe then she will be 100% in this  relation .  Till then they must get tru so many obstacles . She must take the "process "of be in love little by little .

• Like 15

Hi Patients (Today's ep quite literally made us that no? for SC :( ). @nonski wow thanks chingu.....was missing the roll call....makes the viewing more complete :D To all my dear recappers and screencappers and translators a big HUG and thanks.....that last part must have been shocking to recap. I can feel everyone's sadness at SC's accident....I hope he gets through surgery okay.

I have just seen the cuts and nothing else till now but I just wanted to get out some things that are making me think.

First of all.....my poor dear Hye Jung! while we were fantasizing about a second kiss, Hj's reaction, her shyness or awareness or awkwardness to HJH for the past week, the poor girl had such painful memories going off in her head as she was about to be kissed. I really did not anticipate it. It just makes HJH be just the man to be in her life. If there was ever any doubt about it, this starting should dispel it. Much as HJ's harem is large.....there seems to be one and only HJH that can successfully breach her defenses and draw her out of her shell with his patience, love and understanding. I think when HJ was running away and HJH caught up to her what he said was for her to not move/ run away because he would go to her, for her not to go to other guys because he would go to her. In essence I think he just promised HJ that he would be patient and would meet her at her pace. HJ sincerely needs someone like HJH in her life to start getting rid of all the emotional baggage that is not letting her enjoy her life to the fullest.

Second......I am worried about HJH's dad. I think he is a very good leader for the hospital and a kind father...I just dont wanna see him being the pawn in the hands of all the money grubbing pseudo docs :angry:

Third..... wow SC got married and has a son.......hahaha that was one twist I did not see coming. I was thinking that he would be another one of HJ's list of conquests but him being her cool friend is awesome! Aaannd HJH's face when he sees SC hahahahaha too good :w00t:

Fourth......I dont like HJ's father......have I said this before? If not then let me say it now.....I dont like him.....now or before.....wanting to meet HJ and wanting to make up with her when his family is financially okay, he has no problems that I can see just doesnt cut it with me. I have more to say about him (I just dont bother thinking about his present wife) but I'll save it for later.

Fifth......the awake surgery and SC's surgery are gonna be crucial tests for both HJH and HJ. The test for HJH is whether he can let go when a surgery fails and the patient either dies or is incapacitated......and not get drowned in guilt and remorse and hide away....just like he did in the past. The test for HJ would be see how she can cope up if she looses a patient who happens to be close to her. Its gonna be a critical point tomorrow but I hope whatever happens both HJH and HJ can support each other, grow emotionally close and help as required.

So off to read once again :) Be strong patients.

• Like 23

Doctors is a fast watch. I have just finished ep 7. Man have to laugh. It's rare that I've seen writers throw truckloads of men at a female lead. It's only episode 7 and I've lost count how many viable leads she is supposed to have feelings for. Just 2 right? How do you expect me to believe that the writer shows her having functional relationships with so many people then expect us to believe that she doesn't know how to do romantic love? Yes there will be fans who will defend her that she wasn't loved by her parents. Or that her parents gave her a skewed understanding of love. But she has strong stable supports and moved on. If they want to give an excuse to run after the kiss- write a stronger plot point. In the meantime- it's seriously funny.  Is there ANY male who doesn't like her so far in Doctors? I am trying to focus on the was it 2 medical scenes in this drama. There was only 2 right? Did you all notice anything more? Can't recall any more. 

Them be a good looking hospital. Let me remember all the cute guys running around. I do know hospital dramas are shot in real hospitals. Now if I was the hospital staff at this point I would be popping by during my lunch hour. To just feast on the eye candy. Serious lot of tall, mostly 180cm taller and above guys just walking around in white coats. 

• Like 16

I can't contain myself. Ji Soo! I wanna cry!  at least  he's got many scenes. He's like Kim Woo Bin.. so cool so funny. Impressive acting. We'll wait for his lead role. He deserves to have.. just go watch his 3 dramas and 2 indie movies.

credit to hani for the RT post.

• Like 20

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

isnt JH the lead? usually it is advisable for the doctor not to be involved as far as i had heard too

isnt it normal for doctor to say, 'we need to say, no guarantee' as they seldom do give assurance i hope this will not be a setback for him.....as like all of us know doctor are not God....and they will do what they can but how far they can help is honestly sometimes left at the hand of the fate too

well you kinda give them the facts of high success rates if there is but then you also have to give the fact that any operation comes with a risk however minimal the chances of it occurring.  but some doctors really take it to heart if they fail and their self confidence sometimes muddle their rationality on treatment.  but i also hope that if the operation is not a success, JH may feel a set back but not dwell on it for long.  we just barely started and thee will be more cases to come hehehe

• Like 12

I will retract the awkward kiss last week of our OTP. 

Love takes a while to happen.. it doesn't magically appear but it takes a long time for it to develop. It took me 5 years to tell my hubby that I love him. I was slow and naive and had my other priorities. Similar to HJ since she did take 13+ years to finish school.. she never really had the chance to love. 

however, there is this huge 13 yr time jump.. I would love to know what happened with SC.

• Like 16